Rysco: 1-S2-1-1553770
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Rysco: 1-S2-1-1553770

Account Name: Rysco
    Account ID:1-S2-1-1553770
    Your Realm: US EAST
    Approximate Points: somewhere around 10-15k, i've been playing Sc2 Mafia for quite some time now, with breaks here and there. I cant find anyone with old replays as most of my friends have also upgraded their computer. But I'm quite sure someone in the community can vouch for me. I've been playing with these points for a while now. as I didn't know I could Restore points. Honestly if i just got prefer roles, or at least unpreffered roles id be happy with that.

2. ISO #2

Re: Rysco: 1-S2-1-1553770

Currently working on this.

May have a replay of you after all!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Rysco View Post
    OH SWEET! how long ago was it?
    2 years ago, trying to work with someone atm to get every bit of information out of it as it is too old to just view.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Rysco View Post
    Any updates with this Aivion?
    Sorry, been sort of busy with the FM I've been hosting

I will try to push for this to be done this weekend.

Really sorry you had to wait for so long...

8. ISO #8

Kay kay, It is done, was able to get some information from an earlier replay of yours a year ago and acquired the following from it:
    5,220 points. 287 games played. 46 wins.
    Achievements:
    15 Last of Kin
    16 State Religion
    18 Disco Inferno
    19 Hoist by His Own Molotov
    22 Jailbreak
    44 Coward's Clutch

Looks like you're approved! Please contact an In-game Administrator to restore your points. I should be available most of the afternoon and later on at night.
    Otherwise Go to the Main SC2Mafia Discord and @ Point restoration and someone will be able to help you there!
    Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you In-game! =)
    Sorry again for the delay!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 23rd, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

9. ISO #9

Point restoration Complete!