PTB Leave of Absence
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

PTB Leave of Absence

Hello SC2MAFIA community,

I am wasting your time to announce that I am taking an extended break from the site, this is nothing new, and it's about due course. The Last Time I Left.

If anyone notices, it's usually at winter time when I become my most ornery. I definitely have seasonal affective disorder. But none of that matters. I had plans for this year, and I got most of the / some of them accomplished. Then I kinda fell off the wagon, and I found myself back here and back in the Parasite community. Both for whatever reasons, bring out the most toxic aspects of my personality. It's not anyone else's fault. It's stuff I struggle with, and I go to therapy for. I am calling this a leave of absence because we all know I'll be back lol. As @Cryptonic always says, "they always come back." I am going to be moving by summer, and I am going to be creating a lot of things. So, while I love sparing with some of you and while this community (for better or worse) will always hold a special place in my heart. For now, we'll have to go our separate ways. Trust me, I know there are very few of you who are sad to see me go, lol. But that's okay, I own that.

In a lot of ways, I have a lot of unresolved PTSD. I think I'm just realizing that in writing this. But anyhow, none of that matters. What does matter is that for however long I'm gone, some of you I will miss. So feel free to add me on discord, if you want, trust me I know the adds wont be flying in lol.

I know some of you think of me as a monster, and you're mostly right, but behind all of this toxic mess, is a good person who got dealt a shitty hand a lot. I need to focus on reconnecting with HIM, and stop letting the worst parts of me take the drivers seat.

Have a great holiday season for all who celebrate.

So long,

PTB
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #2

Re: PTB Leave of Absence

You're fine, PTB. Take all the time you need to focus on yourself, because that's what matters most. Sad to see you go, but glad to know you'll be spending that time bettering something that really matters.

...but he was gone when autumn came.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #3

Cya dude...

Feel free to talk to me on Discord if you need someone to talk to.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Whatever has happened in your real life, I sincerely hope you find peace. I will not be an hypocrite and say that I like you very much... but I still think that "monster" is a bit harsh lol.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8