Evopwned
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Evopwned

1. ISO #1

Evopwned

Hello. Some time back I joined a game and a hacker gave me 20,000 points. After playing a few games an admin was in the same game as I and ended up removing the 20,000 points plus the points I had legitimately gained and then banned me from gaining points. I am petitioning to see if I can get my account fixed to gain points again. Thank you.

2. ISO #2

Re: Evopwned

Hello Evopwned!

Do you have a replay of when this occured? Or possibly a replay of how many points you had before this?

It's not that we don't believe you... we just need something to go off of, so that it can be done and filed away officially.

Thank you for playing the game and hope to hear back from you soon! :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello Evopwned!

Do you have a replay of when this occured? Or possibly a replay of how many points you had before this?

It's not that we don't believe you... we just need something to go off of, so that it can be done and filed away officially.

Thank you for playing the game and hope to hear back from you soon! :3
    I do not. This happened over a year ago and I don't even have the laptop that I was on playing with anymore

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Evopwned View Post
    I do not. This happened over a year ago and I don't even have the laptop that I was on playing with anymore
    Oh.. that's uh. that's interesting >.>

Well. Do you know of anyone who may have replays from that time?

Or anyone who could vouch for this incident occuring?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Evopwned View Post
    No replays. I have one person that still plays that may be able to vouch. I'll have to talk to him next time I see him online.
    Said player may have a replay too.

Also any old replays of you too, it's possible xD

7. ISO #7

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-2089155

You have a point ban from November 2016 that is still in effect...

Sadly, unless this is repealed we won't be able to offer you a point restoration, even if we wanted to.

Sorry... ; (

8. ISO #8