S-FM Chicago Dead Chat - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Dead SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    REEEEEE Why did AIVION hammer
    and... I can only assume the Rizzo crime family disappeared since Mike stopped being a Rizzo?

So I had won??? rofl
    <3 sorry love xD

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    \o/ Down goes the replacement player.

@Cryptonic

Is there a place where I can view the role cards for the players? Genuinely curious :3
    Yep, if you go to the subforum that this thread is in, the setup is there

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yep, if you go to the subforum that this thread is in, the setup is there
    Didn't erase my shame fast enough, RIP : P

Thanks though xD

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

BTW Kenny seems to have gone evil, not good, he's still a Rizzo since he killed LIght_Yagami.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So im starting a "Slaol is not MVP but analytically best player" campaign. Would anyone like to hear my 4 point list of reasons they should vote for this self appointed award to be made official?
    I already know. It's because...

Spoiler : Spoiler :
    you're the most humble player of the entire game.

And RIP Brendan, goodbye scum of the earth
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

1: I had the hardest role in the game.
    - Marshmallow also had a hard position, but it is significantly easier because of both having a power role and knowing his win condition. Also the power role could allow for communication with scum if he was given the time. My role also had a suicide mechanic and literally nothing else.

2: being quiet until i knew Noctiz
    - given not knowing my own alignment or win con, waiting and watching first was all i could do, so low activity was the best option

3: Reads
    - I was off on light early and okay with an SB16 lynch but my biggest pushes on the final day was Brendan, Mike and Blink. Like that was all of them. I was also not on the gyr mislynch at all, and technically didnt get my hands dirty on sb.

4: I read through the game, picking up on things like Blinks night immunity making him scum from meta. If people had just had a little more faith in me we'd have lynched Brendan likely and id still be alive to push Mike and so on. Again, refering back to part 1 and 3, the fact that i had the hardest role made it impossible to account that i played it next to perfectly given how awful it was