Sarah Hart (TOWN NEUTRAL) - Slaol
    Karen Caparelli (TOWN GOOD) - Light_Yagami
    Michael Walsh (TOWN NEUTRAL) - AIVION
    Evenlyn Romano (TOWN GOOD) - Stealthbomber16
    Luca Ricci (NEUTRAL EVIL)
    - blinkskater

These are my guesses.
    @Cryptonic
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 9th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Dead SHIT

I also can't comprehend how the fuck Noctiz said that he doesnt like the fact that I COULD BE AMNESIAC ?¿?¿?¿??¿?

If I'm correct that's something LIGHT RANDOMLY PULLED OUT OF HIS ASS.

Oh my fucking God. Can't believe they lynched me over him. I should definitely have pushed the Mag claiming Neutral and then saying he's a Mason Assassin? That smelled like shit yards away. I'm not going to let any shitty & fishy role claims be alive during hidden setups ANYMORE.
    Last edited by Gyrlander; November 9th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

At first I was a bit skeptical about my Night Action because people started to fucking claim their names and I was like welp I'm fucked. Tbh I feel it would only have worked with the "Godfather" whose name is the only one that includes Marchesi. The rest I would be like OK but wtf do I do with a name can I STICK IT UP MY ASS YEAH IT WOULD BE QUITE PLEASURABLE.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Gabriele Marchesi (MAFIA NEUTRAL) - Magoroth
    Salvatore Martinelli (MAFIA EVIL) - Brendan
    Giovanni Rizzo (NEUTRAL NEUTRAL) - Mike
    Kristopher Harris (TOWN NEUTRAL) - Kenny
    Dustin Mallory (TOWN GOOD) - NoctiZ
    Tyler Jackson (TOWN GOOD) - Gyrlander
    Jasmine Carter (TOWN GOOD) - yzb25
    Marco Balotelli (TOWN EVIL) - Marshmallow Marshall
    Sarah Hart (TOWN NEUTRAL) - Slaol
    Karen Caparelli (TOWN GOOD) - Light_Yagami
    Michael Walsh (TOWN NEUTRAL) - AIVION
    Evenlyn Romano (TOWN GOOD) - Stealthbomber16
    Luca Ricci (NEUTRAL EVIL)
    - blinkskater

These are my guesses.
    @Cryptonic
    yup 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You wincondition was to eliminate all towns, I would've lynched the first person to claim anything but town :P
    I thought players would be more cautious at first, but everyone just dove right into it. I'm pleased with how much effort people are giving lol

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

I am excited to see if the Town decides to leave another Town member behind if they win lol. I want to know who would suggest such a thing lol

15. ISO #15

You wincondition was to eliminate all towns, I would've lynched the first person to claim anything but town :P
    Shit. I never thought of it that way. I just went with the default mod understanding and considered that there were survivors and such... Pretty sure it's the same for other players such as Noctiz... and well, everyone else with the Non-Town.

If we started playing with this in mind we would have already killed Luca Ricci and the Godfather. Ayyy shit.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, don't know if there a way to stop it but I can see which people's PMs you are reading. (SB16 and Mike)

So yeah, that's a problem lol.
    Ok thanks

18. ISO #18

kk i took smod powers away to see that stuff since there are a few alive in the game still. remind me to set it back afterwards lol

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

REEEEEEEEE lmao

why did I get a role that needed to survive...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #22

Oh so I could literally win with town and Rizzo, that's great! Nice setup btw

I think we should do more classic themes like that one
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh so I could literally win with town and Rizzo, that's great! Nice setup btw

I think we should do more classic themes like that one
    Yea, you could win as long as 1 of 3 other people were alive.
    Also, since you already win, you help Mafia hit win condition earlier :P You're a really big loss for Marchesi, but Town thinks they are in trouble lol

and thanks it's going well so far I think.

I was interested to see how you were going to pull off a Town role that wins with Mafia :P
    scum town lol

24. ISO #24

@Kenny I really enjoy how you used your last will to keep yourself in the game very nicely.
    Rizzo could easily go SK with your town cred and achieve your win con for you :P lol I think he'll choose to go Town, though
    Last edited by Cryptonic; November 10th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.

25. ISO #25

Yea, you could win as long as 1 of 3 other people were alive.
    Also, since you already win, you help Mafia hit win condition earlier :P You're a really big loss for Marchesi, but Town thinks they are in trouble lol

and thanks it's going well so far I think.

I was interested to see how you were going to pull off a Town role that wins with Mafia :P
    scum town lol
    Yea... scum town is an interesting concept XD

Just sad I lose if I die and I have no protection whatsoever, that's kinda sad

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

REEEEEE Why did AIVION hammer
    and... I can only assume the Rizzo crime family disappeared since Mike stopped being a Rizzo?

So I had won??? rofl

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Cryptonic did Mike lose his night immunity when I died? His rolecard says it happens when I lose/win, but that's not really possible without him also losing/winning. Was that a typo?
    No he chose to remain a Mafia family and gained a NK.

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

No he chose to remain a Mafia family and gained a NK.
    LMFAO

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Cryptonic did Mike lose his night immunity when I died? His rolecard says it happens when I lose/win, but that's not really possible without him also losing/winning. Was that a typo?
    Oh wait, I read that wrong. He chose "REMAIN".
    So, he's not night immune, has a NK, and only has to kill Marchesi to win.

Him killing Marchesi could technically get you a victory in the game :P (AND THUS CREATING A PARADOX AND TEARING THE FABRIC OF SPACE/TIME).

I don't really understand what you mean by the last part, though. His win condition was just to be alive when the game ends, so his wincon was not achieved/failed at any point yet.

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea... scum town is an interesting concept XD
    Just sad I lose if I die and I have no protection whatsoever, that's kinda sad
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Yea, your wincon was probably the hardest in the game. You were also a huge power boost to both Mafias.
    You win while you're alive, so it helps Mafia end the game sooner.

I did consider giving your role a secondary wincon like "If you are killed by Mafia, you win if all non-Town are eliminated." However, I was worried that would push someone into playing the role as too anti-town, and try to take a bullet & lead town because that win con is easier.

Hindsight, maybe a 1 use manual vest would have been a decent idea.

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

MM was essentially part of a secondary, inimical town faction composed solely of himself.

36. ISO #36

MM, I think MM played a little too town for the role and attracted too much attention from Mafia. But it's hard for active people not to appear as Town, or at least threat to Mafia. Sorry you didn't have protek

37. ISO #37

MM, I think MM played a little too town for the role and attracted too much attention from Mafia. But it's hard for active people not to appear as Town, or at least threat to Mafia. Sorry you didn't have protek
    The problem is that it's my meta. It sucks when I have to play low profile lol.

38. ISO #38

Spoilers about the night. Don't read if you want to discover as(if) it unravels during the game.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler : Night Two :

Brendan killed NoctiZ
    yzb25 healed NoctiZ
    Mike killed Light_Yagami

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    REEEEEE Why did AIVION hammer
    and... I can only assume the Rizzo crime family disappeared since Mike stopped being a Rizzo?

So I had won??? rofl
    <3 sorry love xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    \o/ Down goes the replacement player.

@Cryptonic

Is there a place where I can view the role cards for the players? Genuinely curious :3
    Yep, if you go to the subforum that this thread is in, the setup is there

44. ISO #44

Yep, if you go to the subforum that this thread is in, the setup is there
    Didn't erase my shame fast enough, RIP : P

Thanks though xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #45

BTW Kenny seems to have gone evil, not good, he's still a Rizzo since he killed LIght_Yagami.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So im starting a "Slaol is not MVP but analytically best player" campaign. Would anyone like to hear my 4 point list of reasons they should vote for this self appointed award to be made official?
    I already know. It's because...

Spoiler : Spoiler :
    you're the most humble player of the entire game.

And RIP Brendan, goodbye scum of the earth

48. ISO #48

1: I had the hardest role in the game.
    - Marshmallow also had a hard position, but it is significantly easier because of both having a power role and knowing his win condition. Also the power role could allow for communication with scum if he was given the time. My role also had a suicide mechanic and literally nothing else.

2: being quiet until i knew Noctiz
    - given not knowing my own alignment or win con, waiting and watching first was all i could do, so low activity was the best option

3: Reads
    - I was off on light early and okay with an SB16 lynch but my biggest pushes on the final day was Brendan, Mike and Blink. Like that was all of them. I was also not on the gyr mislynch at all, and technically didnt get my hands dirty on sb.

4: I read through the game, picking up on things like Blinks night immunity making him scum from meta. If people had just had a little more faith in me we'd have lynched Brendan likely and id still be alive to push Mike and so on. Again, refering back to part 1 and 3, the fact that i had the hardest role made it impossible to account that i played it next to perfectly given how awful it was

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50