User Tag List

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54
Results 2,651 to 2,667 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It doesnt matter who he lynched we would have lost. Mayor, Neutral and misterious Neutral
    Nah if he lynched mike then 0%of the players would have won and another day would happen where Mayor could've lynched blink

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #2653

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I laid out in dead chat why my play was objectively the best given my role.
    Check my necroplant post correctly ;)

Also I just noticed something. How did you do the alt "Why must everyone make such a fuss over the death of a single soldier? The moment a soldier dons his uniform, he accepts the reality that he might be buried with it." in your sig?

P.S. the answer is: because it's propaganda
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Blink I had fun letting you think you where getting into my head the second Brendan claimed my kill on light I knew he was Red. I had to play along so I could keep the heat off me. Also my last post was me hinting at you to vote mayor but mayor hammered you first. I could not hint to hard or else mayor would have hammered me. Btw I was not Night Immune that was a bluff that worked. No one ever tried to kill me.
    I didn't think i was in your head at all lol. nobody goes "oh crap maybe you are right", then literally the next post "nah fuck that i know what i know". If you wanted it to be more believable you need to drag it out and put more thought process into it. I knew YZB wasn't scum, and. I knew Brendan would flip read and mike was the SK. I was setting myself up to be the last lynch because i didn't need to be alive to win. Literally everything went according to plan, and i get screwed over on some wincon % crap. Down with the government!

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I didn't think i was in your head at all lol. nobody goes "oh crap maybe you are right", then literally the next post "nah fuck that i know what i know". If you wanted it to be more believable you need to drag it out and put more thought process into it. I knew YZB wasn't scum, and. I knew Brendan would flip read and mike was the SK. I was setting myself up to be the last lynch because i didn't need to be alive to win. Literally everything went according to plan, and i get screwed over on some wincon % crap. Down with the government!

I really liked your Luca Ricci claim after I died, it was entertaining to re-read stuff with that knowledge lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

Tbh, we were all dumb. Town had to lynch ALL Non-Town. That includes the early blink and mag neutral claim. And then we lynch the strange purple claim. And only Brendan remaining . (Well, and that weird town evil role lol)
    I was never town aligned nor did i ever want town to win nor was i ever "pro town" hurr durrh =D

12. ISO #2662

Well I ended up completely fucked because something IRL popped up and I didn’t have time to think about the game. Got lynched because of it. Live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #2663

Well played I even put in a kill order to cryp to kill mayor after he lynched you. But crypt said game over 59% has already been reached lol. I need Brendan dead because I could not trust he would not kill me at night since my NI was fake.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

14. ISO #2664

Tbh, we were all dumb. Town had to lynch ALL Non-Town. That includes the early blink and mag neutral claim. And then we lynch the strange purple claim. And only Brendan remaining . (Well, and that weird town evil role lol)
    If you see my role card. The fact me going green was possible if I had retired but I picked remain. Wanted that night kill.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #2665

This is why i wanted no one to win. Blink claimed non-town after the consensus town wincon required non-town be lynched. He should not have been alive especially with his claim. Funny enough, my wincon actually didnt say i hated non-town, so despite NOT having host directed advice to lynch Blink i still wanted to lol

Mike also played, imo, average at best, and Brendan was lurky like early game me as well. Then Town just straight up bobbled the Blink, Mike, and Brendan situation giving themselves the L.

I feel as though everyone deserved the loss.

16. ISO #2666

I thought I was just going to do the normal necessary town thinking and just get into the ton of townies wanting to kill all non-town. But no, instead of that I ended up being the one who was scum hunting, and having all the necessary thoughts... as "scum".

17. ISO #2667

I was never town aligned nor did i ever want town to win nor was i ever "pro town" hurr durrh =D
    That is an obvious XD I was just happy you started not picking on me anymore so I stopped attacking you