Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2601

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No mater what this game ends in a town victory anyways worst case we lynch a town today, noc likley dies tonight. That leaves 1 scum 1 town and me i already kno whos who game is solved gg
    Yzb25 is not red he is doc. now you want to get Mayor to lych doc. MAYOR PLEASE LYCH BRENDAN NOT YZB25. I trust Yzb25 I know i scum read him, but I was wrong. There actions have proven that to me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2602

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Keep scum painting me won't work.
    i had you town read until this point but i just don't see why you're dead set on me. you said yourself you would have killed yzb, but also that me killing slaol makes me confirmed scum. which is it? what is the scum play?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #2603

@Mike and what is the aivion kill? an sk? that's blink? or yz? or yourself? explain the logic behind that because that's the real red kill imo.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

4. ISO #2604

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    i had you town read until this point but i just don't see why you're dead set on me. you said yourself you would have killed yzb, but also that me killing slaol makes me confirmed scum. which is it? what is the scum play?
    I think you where trying to frame YZb25 Ie why you wanted him lyched.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

@Mike and what is the aivion kill? an sk? that's blink? or yz? or yourself? explain the logic behind that because that's the real red kill imo.
    That was what I was asking It all looks like a set up to make Yzb25 look like red scum. to get me to lych yzb25. you trying to convince me to lych yzb25 is another reason I know you are RED scum. Yes I belive Blink is SK and you are red mafia it is the only thing that makes sence with you both wanting me to lych yzb25. now blink may have a jester kill he never changed that story from day 1 so the safer lych is you that is why I want to lych you today and lych blink tomorrow Town wins.

7. ISO #2607

That was what I was asking It all looks like a set up to make Yzb25 look like red scum. to get me to lych yzb25. you trying to convince me to lych yzb25 is another reason I know you are RED scum. Yes I belive Blink is SK and you are red mafia it is the only thing that makes sence with you both wanting me to lych yzb25. now blink may have a jester kill he never changed that story from day 1 so the safer lych is you that is why I want to lych you today and lych blink tomorrow Town wins.
    well at least I understand your logic now. I guess i have to leave it to noctiz like you lol.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #2608

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Theoretically i'd be in the lynch pool also, but i assure you guys i am not a killer. Also is brendan a vigi or a marcheesey.... Noctiz and YZB honestly in a 13 person setup like this, 3 mafia or 2 mafia and why?
    Mayor if I get hammered by yzb25 for defending him then Blink was correct and I made a bad call. But the fact that they both wanted me to lych yzb25 I don’t think that is true just posting this in case I get hammered before you log on.

9. ISO #2609

well at least I understand your logic now. I guess i have to leave it to noctiz like you lol.
    If you are so pro town and know I am not red and yzb25 is the scum and you are town why is your vote on me and not who you suspect. That also proves you are not town.

10. ISO #2610

again i'd much rather lynch yzb this is a vote out of necessity i feel on my part. if yz could hammer me scum would insta win
    If you are so pro town and know I am not red and yzb25 is the scum and you are town why is your vote on me and not who you suspect. That also proves you are not town.
    ^^
    if blink doesn't mind me moving my vote I will. we had an agreement
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #2611

^^
    if blink doesn't mind me moving my vote I will. we had an agreement
    So this is not scummy???

12. ISO #2612

So this is not scummy???
    i mean it kinda put me in a bad situation sure but it's much better than potentially losing the game if im hammered
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

13. ISO #2613

If you where town and beloved what you just put that yzb is the mafia as you said and hammer you scum inta wins yet you have your vote on me to do the same does that make any sense at all? Scum inta wins if you are lynched but not any one of us? That is as scummy as you can get? What you are holding on is someone is stupid and votes and don’t read like slole did on light. Well it may work I will hope yzb25 and mayor will read all this before voting and lych your red butt. And then we lych blink and gg town wins.. but what scares me is they lych and don’t read and today ends you kill doc tomorrow and you and blink do a power lych on mayor tomorrow.

14. ISO #2614

i mean it kinda put me in a bad situation sure but it's much better than potentially losing the game if im hammered
    Good point you would lose the game if you are hammered not town but you and mag good point

15. ISO #2615

If you where town and beloved what you just put that yzb is the mafia as you said and hammer you scum inta wins yet you have your vote on me to do the same does that make any sense at all? Scum inta wins if you are lynched but not any one of us? That is as scummy as you can get? What you are holding on is someone is stupid and votes and don’t read like slole did on light. Well it may work I will hope yzb25 and mayor will read all this before voting and lych your red butt. And then we lych blink and gg town wins.. but what scares me is they lych and don’t read and today ends you kill doc tomorrow and you and blink do a power lych on mayor tomorrow.
    At the end of the day i'd rather you than me. I still think we'd be able to win with how blink explained things playing out. I'm sure they would both read the thread before voting. I'd like to hear yz defend himself and def want to hear from noctiz.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #2616

At the end of the day i'd rather you than me. I still think we'd be able to win with how blink explained things playing out. I'm sure they would both read the thread before voting. I'd like to hear yz defend himself and def want to hear from noctiz.
    NoctiZ don’t let him fool you into lynching your doc. If town going to win we need you to be safe. If yzb25 was mafia you would be dead already the fact you are not dead is how I know yzb25 is doc. And Brendan is last mafia. Brendan I will admit you had me fooled d3 with the vig claim but with soal dead you have no rocks to hide under. So your vig claim is not even remotely good. The fact mayor is alive yzb25 can’t be mafia so that leaves the last 2 scum you and blink.

17. ISO #2617

Alright, here's what I'm thinking:

yzb wouldn't kill me if he were red mafia scum because his doc claim only works as long as I'm alive. I'm the most valuable asset to town so if I died now then everyone would be on yzb. So that doesn't clear yzb from potentially drugging me. Thing is, he would have sacrificed one kill to establish his position as Doc by drugging me. It might be worth it for scum!yzb to clear his name like that because he tried to push the lynch away from Mag the night before.

Brendan has reasonable suspicions on him as well, mainly that it's always been 2 KPN, never 3. Big point because that only makes sense if there were 1 red mafia scum. And if there were only 1 red mafia scum then yzb CANNOT be a role that drugged me. Well only if Crapt added a non-mafia drug dealer lmao. The
    only thing Brendan did to help his standing is claim a more-or-less pro-town move by killing Ligh. IMO that could be seen as a move that's similar to yzb potentially drugging me to "confirm" his alignment which has been my suspicion from the beginning.

Mike is a very flip-floppy player but I don't see him as scum. For one, Kenny confirmed him as much as he can be confirmed. Only thing better would be if he added his role card because now we do not know if Kenny was only reasonably sure or if he had 100% confirmation that Mike would be town. I didn't see Kenny's reads as very good or trustworthy but if I cannot trust him on this point then we're fucked anyway.

That leaves us with blink who I think is the scummiest shit here next to Brendan. To me it looks as if blink came into the day intent on setting up yzb as a mislynch. I'm tagging him as Mag's mafia scum mate tbh. I already proposed the drug dealer theory yesterday and he didn't pay any attention to it but now that it's a convenient theory he offers it up as if he saw through it all now. Not convinced to be honest.

For me it's a 3-way between blink, Brendan and yzb. If Mike's actually a killer then so be it, maybe Kenny was actually a town traitor and that's why he wanted to confirm his scum mate. But believing that introduces too much paranoia for me to think about so I have to discard it.

-vote blinkskater

Feel free to hammer, whoever comes along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

20. ISO #2620

Night Four

Brendan was lynched!
    Brendan (3 [L-0]): Mike, NoctiZ (Mayor)

Brendan was Salvatore Martinelli.

Living Players Graveyard
    @NoctiZ
    @Mike
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)
    @Light_Yagami (Karen Caparelli)
    @Stealthbomber16 (Evelyn Romano)
    @AIVION (Michael Walsh)
    @Slaol (Sarah Hart)
    @Brendan (Salvatore Martinelli)

25% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Day Four ends immediately, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #2621

Day Five

yzb25 was murdered last night.

yzb25's was Jasmine Carter.

Spoiler : yzb25's Last Will :
    Jasmine Carter
    (Town)

You are Jasmine Carter, an emergency room nurse at the University of Chicago Medicine. With a population of 2.7 million and constant violence, it's a very busy and stressful job. You love the fact that you make a difference in the world every day, but the fact that the job never ends troubles you deeply. You dream of a day when the senseless violence would stop.

You will continue to do your part in making this city a better place, and hope for a better tomorrow.

Action: Target one person at night, protecting them from attacks.
    Attributes:
    1. You only have one charge, but it is only used on a successful heal.
    2. Your target will know your identity if you successfully save them.
    3. You cannot protect someone the same night you die.

Win Condition: You win if all Non-Town players are eliminated, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Living Players Graveyard
    @NoctiZ
    @Mike
    @blinkskater
    @Gyrlander (Tyler Jackson)
    @Marshmallow Marshall (Marco Balotelli)
    @Kenny (Kristopher Harris)
    @Magoroth (Gabriele Marchesi)
    @Light_Yagami (Karen Caparelli)
    @Stealthbomber16 (Evelyn Romano)
    @AIVION (Michael Walsh)
    @Slaol (Sarah Hart)
    @Brendan (Salvatore Martinelli)
    @yzb25 (Jasmine Carter)

33% of the players have currently reached their win condition.

Day Five ends at 9:00 AM EST, November 18.

With 3 people alive, it takes 2 votes to hammer.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

22. ISO #2622

Nice try Blink Well played. But 2 town left only 1 Nuet So no where left to hide. I just want to hear what you have to say? I would love to hear how yo are going to scum paint Mayor lol Or me for that matter. So Vote who you are going to scum paint. This has to be interesting. You did good getting into my head. and Framing Doc. Well Played Blink Well played I am so Glad Mayor voted true Town wins.

23. ISO #2623

24. ISO #2624

25. ISO #2625

26. ISO #2626

27. ISO #2627

The game has ended!

50% of the living players have achieved their win condition.

Marshmallow Marshall aka Marco Balotelli.
    Alignment: Town
    Win Condition: You win as long as you're alive and there is at least 1 Crime Family member alive.

Brendan aka Salvatore Martinelli.
    Alignment: Marchesi Crime Family
    Win Condition: You win as long as Gabriele Marchesi is alive. If he dies, you must eliminate all Town and survive until the end.

Kenny aka Kristopher Harris.
    Status: Deceased. Killed by Marchesi Crime Family night one (Marchesi Unstoppable Kill).
    Win Condition: You win if the Marchesi Crime Family is eliminated while Giovanni Rizzo is alive.

NoctiZ aka Dustin Mallory.
    Win Condition: You win when there are no non-Town players left alive, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Gyrlander aka Tyler Jackson.
    Win Condition: You win if all Non-Town players are eliminated, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Stealthbomber16 aka Evelyn Romano.

AIVION aka Michael Walsh.
    Status: Deceased. Killed by Rizzo Crime Family night three.
    Win Condition: Get rid of Karen Caparelli while you're alive; you then win when there are no non-Town players left alive, and have at least one Town member alive at the end.

Mike aka Giovanni Rizzo.
    Alignment: Rizzo Crime Family
    Win Condition: Eliminate the Marchesi Mafia Family.

Light_Yagami aka Karen Caparelli.
    Win Condition: You win if you're alive. If you're dead, you win if all non-Town are eliminated.

Magoroth aka Gabriele Marchesi.
    Alignment: Marchesi Crime Family
    Win Condition: Eliminate the Rizzo Crime Family, and survive until the end.

Slaol aka Sarah Hart.
    Status: Deceased. Killed by Marchesi Crime Family night three.
    Win Condition: You win if Dustin Mallory wins. You don't need to be alive for this to happen.

yzb25 aka Jasmine Carter.

blinkskater aka Luca Ricci.
    Alignment: Neutral
    Win Condition: Eliminate the Town. You don't have to be alive to win.

Congratulations to Mike & Kenny!

28. ISO #2628

Thanks for playing everyone! I hope you all had fun. I had a lot of fun making the setup and hosting it. A few things I'd change in hindsight, but I still enjoyed myself!

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Thanks for playing everyone! I hope you all had fun. I had a lot of fun making the setup and hosting it. A few things I'd change in hindsight, but I still enjoyed myself!
    This was fun! Glad you hosted it : P

I normally don't like hidden setups, but this game was an exception!

<3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

33. ISO #2633

Ah also: Mike, stop smoking crack. I literally said a sarcastic comment about Light responding to my post "I don't have any relevant info in my rolecard" with a "Why's that".

Cause basically, if I don't have information IT'S BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INFORMATION. Specially duriong D1 like wtf. And you literally said that I WAS CLAIMING AMNESIAC (?)(?)(?)(?) and then Noctiz lynched me saying that he didn't like the possibility of me being Amnesiac (?)(?)?()?()?()()?(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?¿)(?)¿?(¿)?(¿)¿()? (¿?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?¿?()?()

Ok.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #2634

Blink I had fun letting you think you where getting into my head the second Brendan claimed my kill on light I knew he was Red. I had to play along so I could keep the heat off me. Also my last post was me hinting at you to vote mayor but mayor hammered you first. I could not hint to hard or else mayor would have hammered me. Btw I was not Night Immune that was a bluff that worked. No one ever tried to kill me.

35. ISO #2635

Blink I had fun letting you think you where getting into my head the second Brendan claimed my kill on light I knew he was Red. I had to play along so I could keep the heat off me. Also my last post was me hinting at you to vote mayor but mayor hammered you first. I could not hint to hard or else mayor would have hammered me. Btw I was not Night Immune that was a bluff that worked. No one ever tried to kill me.
    You could have played with town once Marchesi were dead. Why would you try to help the fkn ENEMY. Although Town was condemned to lose anyway so ^^

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #2636

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Ah also: Mike, stop smoking crack. I literally said a sarcastic comment about Light responding to my post "I don't have any relevant info in my rolecard" with a "Why's that".

Cause basically, if I don't have information IT'S BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INFORMATION. Specially duriong D1 like wtf. And you literally said that I WAS CLAIMING AMNESIAC (?)(?)(?)(?) and then Noctiz lynched me saying that he didn't like the possibility of me being Amnesiac (?)(?)?()?()?()()?(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?¿)(?)¿?(¿)?(¿)¿()? (¿?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?)¿(?¿?()?()

Ok.
    I know I wanted you lynched I did not want a confirmed town yet or Avion sorry. I needed town players lychedto win. Because I new town could not win with me alive and I needed to be alive to win

37. ISO #2637

You could have played with town once Marchesi were dead. Why would you try to help the fkn ENEMY. Although Town was condemned to lose anyway so ^^
    it was 50/50 with that last lynch

38. ISO #2638

Takes more skill to play the bad guy. I did not want a carry.

39. ISO #2639

I misread your post sorry. My plan was to make mayor to trust me only so no matter what he would not lych me but lych anyone we where left with ie why I killed light first to throw people off. Then killed Avion because he was pushing for my lynch. And new I could get Brendan lynched. Then I know it would be me mayor and blink. I still did not know what Blink was but knew he was not town so if he logged on I would have hammered mayor to be safe. And Town already lost. Why not help a nuet win.

40. ISO #2640

41. ISO #2641

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYY

anyway. This was a very fun game, even if my role was nearly impossible lol, and I enjoyed making up a story about my story.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

42. ISO #2642

43. ISO #2643

44. ISO #2644

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Ty for the hosting of it. Had fun playing.

45. ISO #2645

-vote Karen

For best neighbor ever.

Love you Karen...... : P

NO HARD FEELINGS RIGHT?!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

46. ISO #2646

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Fuck you guys. MVP Slaol. Given my circumstance i did the best by a big margin. Marshmallow was the only other player as screwed as me, so he is the only other viable vote
    You where on a town why they wanted you shot was beyond me.

47. ISO #2647

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Fuck you guys. MVP Slaol. Given my circumstance i did the best by a big margin. Marshmallow was the only other player as screwed as me, so he is the only other viable vote
    Erm... thanks? Anyway I honestly didn't follow the game so
    -vote Necroplant
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #2648

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Erm... thanks? Anyway I honestly didn't follow the game so -vote Necroplant
    :P

You should vote Karen for best annoying Neighbor.

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650