S-FM Chicago - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Everyone seems to be agreeing that Marchesi is a syndicate of crime that stands against the Town and its will; selling drugs to kids doesn't really look like good guys behavior. Now about that Luca thing.... what is it? Holding info on the setup benefits SCUM, not town. Scum probably know the game better than us. Idem about Rizzo btw. Give us your info and WHY you think it is so.
    This is to everyone btw not just Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well he said there are also other minor problems apart from the crime families and he wants us to focus on those. That's a scumtell in my book. In this kinda setup you focus on the mafia and not on neutrals, which you claim to be btw.
    ALARM ALARM TWISTING WORDS (maybe not intentional tho lol)

He said he wanted a green society. I think he just has to kill everything that's not town-aligned, including neutrals.
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Prove that your High?

CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm not gonna vote someone who acts like jester and whose whole strat would always end in him getting lynched once it gets carried out.
    I HIGHLY doubt he's jester. You don't have to act that scummy in an active way to get lynched. Also, why do I feel like you fear his flip or want to keep him alive, while not wanting to tell us why?
    Prove that your High?

Plus putting a jester in that setup is really weird. It's hidden, and the setup seems very serious and with a great classic theme. Adding a Jester in it would be mean, and judging by how the setup is professional looking from what you guys say, I don't think he would put jester there.
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I aldo made up that part about luca ricci and the pm i was just having some fun, MM knew that because i just did it a few games ago in a hidden setup, and essentially solved the game lol
    lmao blink.

I think you're seriously trying to help town. That being said, did you seriously believe what you said when you said I was trying to get you modkilled??
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Stop making stuff up you little prick I don't want more shenanigans blink,
    Yeah... but YOU @Gyrlander , YOU!! Which info do you have on your rolecard that would help us? You've been pretty much lurking.
    Prove that your High?

Everyone seems to be agreeing that Marchesi is a syndicate of crime that stands against the Town and its will; selling drugs to kids doesn't really look like good guys behavior. Now about that Luca thing.... what is it? Holding info on the setup benefits SCUM, not town. Scum probably know the game better than us. Idem about Rizzo btw. Give us your info and WHY you think it is so.
    Have not fallen asleep yet but on the Luca Blink already said he made it up just to have fun. If that helps you with that. The rest you all have my info that I have. I want to see town win this time. Mm i read you not as town like I did last time. Maybe nuet role or scum but not shure. You are. It town aggressive as last game. But then again that can be for the misread on sb16 last game. So I don’t have a real read on you . At start I read you as very scumy but know I just don’t know.
    GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY EVERYONE GUILTY!!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    cuz mag is overdone and super cliche at this point. We need something fresh to generate productive discussion, and stealth is genuinely scummy ^^

-vote Stealthbomber16
    What happened right there is getting really close to what some people call "chinese fire drill"... AKA just turn on someone in an attempt to lynch him suddenly, like a turbolynch decided in 5 minutes or less lol.
    Prove that your High?

Also half off-topic: I was very busy today, apologies for inactivity, I kinda fell asleep after xD

I learnt that I gotta leave home for some days on Sunday in the evening, so I will probably be less active at some point close to there.
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Nope You Can Paint Me What Ever Color Youd Like.. But The Fact Remains.. I A Gave 2 Poss Players As Scum Early This Day. Im Actually Voting One Of Them Reads Now.. So, How About That For A Change.. OMG Im Taking This Seriously.. WOW
    This looks like scum Kira btw.
    Prove that your High?

Sounds Like A Strategy To Me.. A Clever One At That
    Yeah, which is why you need to stop your close-minded and very inaccurate reading tactics. It might work on the mod because people tend to suck 95% of games, but not on here.
    Prove that your High?

Seems Like He Has Someone Who Knows Who He Is. And Who He Knows.. Dosent Sound Completely Scummy To Me..
    Yeah and I think that person is his scummate... He's the lynch today.
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If there's one thing about cryptonic setups, it's that they're faithful to their theme.

There's no space for a jester in this theme.

That is the one thing we can deduce from host meta right now. No ghosts or jesters or other post-death bullshit.

I guess being old fits me because I remember the shit like Castle Varen and I know how crypt runs his things. This is going to be an awesome setup which doesnt have some postdeath bullshit
    +1

Also wtf, I'm not jester and I'm not neutral. I'm town. I think some stuff can tell you so, like when I read SB16 over him putting (Town) instead of just plain town as... town. Town town town :P
    Prove that your High?

+1

Also wtf, I'm not jester and I'm not neutral. I'm town. I think some stuff can tell you so, like when I read SB16 over him putting (Town) instead of just plain town as... town. Town town town :P
    That was Brenden that did that not sb16
    GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY EVERYONE GUILTY!!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    That person has really gotten him or herself into quite the predicament.
    Who did? Also, are you called Michael Walsh by any chance? If so what are your intents? Because it looks like Kira is hinting at you being that guy :P
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That was Brenden that did that not sb16
    No, SB16 did. I remember it pretty well.
    Prove that your High?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If there's one thing about cryptonic setups, it's that they're faithful to their theme.

There's no space for a jester in this theme.

That is the one thing we can deduce from host meta right now. No ghosts or jesters or other post-death bullshit.

I guess being old fits me because I remember the shit like Castle Varen and I know how crypt runs his things. This is going to be an awesome setup which doesnt have some postdeath bullshit
    I don't agree with this shoddy logic one bit. If you all could see my role card right now you would see how farfetched this logic actually is. There 100% can be a jester in this game. Just because its a "cryptonic" save doesn't mean there's no jester. Jesters are part of Mafia.