Register

User Tag List

Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2301

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You are referring to this when you said it was suspect that he jumped off Slaol's train right?

What L was slaol at at the time?

It just looks like The Mayor didn't want an early possible hammer is all.
    Like i said I am running all posable scenarios. that is why i said This is just a scenario. I am not saying it is fact. Just Lean to it from all the posts. How else do you explain how scummy Yzb25 has acted? also why Mayor and Yzb25 was buddy buddy since D1
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Like i said I am running all posable scenarios. that is why i said This is just a scenario. I am not saying it is fact. Just Lean to it from all the posts. How else do you explain how scummy Yzb25 has acted? also why Mayor and Yzb25 was buddy buddy since D1
    ??

Sounds like you might wanna do a Day 1 analyzation of both their interactions from Day 1, because I DO NOT remember them buddying..

Hmm. Or maybe I can.

I can add it to the list of things I need to do in this game...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #2304

You can not deny my number 1 goal is to get Red scum not Town.
    Did you just admit to not having the town's win condition?

You know our win condition stems far from just red scum, yes?

So you're right! I don't deny it! Hence why you need to die later on, unfortunately ; (

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #2305

Did you just admit to not having the town's win condition?

You know our win condition stems far from just red scum, yes?

So you're right! I don't deny it! Hence why you need to die later on, unfortunately ; (
    Dude all none town is scum

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #2306

Sure, D1 I was "buddying" with yzb because he responded to my flavour RP post with him basically saying he had the same win con that I do. He was pretty much the first one to confirm that to me when I read back D1. That's what I cited as making him a town read for me at that time. On top of that we had similar thoughts here and there. D2 he was pretty scummy with the L-1 situation looking at the surface level of what happened, not disagreeing here, but I got feedback N2 that confirms him to me so all is well in my world and spending any more thought on that would be wrong and pulling the game in the wrong direction.

You're going on the craziest tangents with your thoughts, Mike, and you're not stopping at all to take just one second and think about what is likely and what is very unlikely to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

I have said over and over. I retired and became town. My main goal is Red scum yes then my second is one sec is Kill all none town IE scum.

9. ISO #2309

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    You said red scum specifically though, not scum as a whole.
    ^ Yep.

You can't deny that @Mike

10. ISO #2310

Sure, D1 I was "buddying" with yzb because he responded to my flavour RP post with him basically saying he had the same win con that I do. He was pretty much the first one to confirm that to me when I read back D1. That's what I cited as making him a town read for me at that time. On top of that we had similar thoughts here and there. D2 he was pretty scummy with the L-1 situation looking at the surface level of what happened, not disagreeing here, but I got feedback N2 that confirms him to me so all is well in my world and spending any more thought on that would be wrong and pulling the game in the wrong direction.

You're going on the craziest tangents with your thoughts, Mike, and you're not stopping at all to take just one second and think about what is likely and what is very unlikely to be the case.
    Thisi s why my mind is spinning. But what suckes is to win sorry blink has to die since he is not town. I can not win with anyone not town alive. So this is how I know blink is not a Jester that will kill everyone. or else this is an imposable win.

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

but I have to kill the red scum first is my main goal before the rest die. Same I am guessing as Avion and Light
    Wrong.

It doesn't state we have to "kill the red scum first".

So yea. Also Light mentioned the same thing. Go ahead and look back you'll see.

Sorry man, but you aren't town. You may be wanting Marchesi's dead, but you'll need to die eventually too.

13. ISO #2313

but I have to kill the red scum first is my main goal before the rest die. Same I am guessing as Avion and Light
    Don't think so. It simply says to eliminate all non-town I'm pretty sure so you could make an argument for getting rid of the other kill first. Since you aren't considering that though you're just inviting everyone to think that you have the other killing ability. But I choose to reject that idea because of Kenny so thank him for that. Otherwise you would've been put on the chopping block a long while ago I'm pretty sure.

What we need to do is get rid of one of the kills and THEN lynch the other neutrals we think exist. At the end we can kill the last killing scum. I'm pretty sure this is how we win, I think if we got rid of both killing factions then the game might just end even if neutral benigns are still alive. Not sure on that though, just an assumption.
    ah fuck.

14. ISO #2314

Think of this I had that win on my role card from day 1 SO yes I knew towns win con D1 Why would I say I was Purple day 1 if I was not going Town? Why do you think Kenny knew I was now Town Why do you think Kenny said 100% Mike is town. Not posable town? We where on the same team and the I am Kennys bitch I was Making fun of Crpt adding that little message in there because I bet he thought it was a funny joke.

15. ISO #2315

Don't think so. It simply says to eliminate all non-town I'm pretty sure so you could make an argument for getting rid of the other kill first. Since you aren't considering that though you're just inviting everyone to think that you have the other killing ability. But I choose to reject that idea because of Kenny so thank him for that. Otherwise you would've been put on the chopping block a long while ago I'm pretty sure.

What we need to do is get rid of one of the kills and THEN lynch the other neutrals we think exist. At the end we can kill the last killing scum. I'm pretty sure this is how we win, I think if we got rid of both killing factions then the game might just end even if neutral benigns are still alive. Not sure on that though, just an assumption.
    I thought we where not allowed to say that.

Eliminate all Non-Town Players. yes that is 100% correct. OK OK Mayor is not corrupt MAYOR IS NOW CONFIRMED no way he would know the wording unless he had it. I 100% trust Mayor now.

16. ISO #2316

17. ISO #2317

Think of this I had that win on my role card from day 1 SO yes I knew towns win con D1 Why would I say I was Purple day 1 if I was not going Town? Why do you think Kenny knew I was now Town Why do you think Kenny said 100% Mike is town. Not posable town? We where on the same team and the I am Kennys bitch I was Making fun of Crpt adding that little message in there because I bet he thought it was a funny joke.
    You're being pretty defensive, instead of trying to throw the same arguments in a different mosh posh over and over, maybe you should start investigating and trying to solve the game, huh?

Just look at your past couple posts, all you've said are "possible scenario's" and defending yourself. We don't need "possible scenario's", we just need to lynch scum. You should be thinking on WHO THAT IS and less on whatever it is you're doing...

Pedit: :Facepalm: REALLY DUDE? HE'S HINTED AND ESSENTIALLY MENTIONED THIS FOR LIKE.. EVER.

NOW He's confirmed to you??

...Ugh.

I just... uh... Kay, I'm done with this. I'm gonna focus on my projects and other stuff now. I should hopefully have something done on the Stealth ISO thing and yzb/NoctiZ Interactions. I'm also reading Mag's posts and seeing if there's any hidden possible nuggets to find that could indicate who his partner is.

18. ISO #2318

Sorry Noctiz for not trusting you man. Sorry Yzb25 I was just going off the reads.

Lol.

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

Lol okay then, fun times were had.

I'll be checking out of the game now and come back in a few hours, I'm mainly just waiting to see what blink, yzb and Brendan have to say before I place my vote. And where the hell is SB16?

Laters.
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #2321

Like i dont need to get into maybes.... but maybe him leaving witness protection made him a neutral killer to defeat the mafia? His color changed but how are we supposed to know its town?

Still rather Brendan tonight but i mean Mike has been booboo all game

22. ISO #2322

You're being pretty defensive, instead of trying to throw the same arguments in a different mosh posh over and over, maybe you should start investigating and trying to solve the game, huh?

Just look at your past couple posts, all you've said are "possible scenario's" and defending yourself. We don't need "possible scenario's", we just need to lynch scum. You should be thinking on WHO THAT IS and less on whatever it is you're doing...

Pedit: :Facepalm: REALLY DUDE? HE'S HINTED AND ESSENTIALLY MENTIONED THIS FOR LIKE.. EVER.

NOW He's confirmed to you??

...Ugh.

I just... uh... Kay, I'm done with this. I'm gonna focus on my projects and other stuff now. I should hopefully have something done on the Stealth ISO thing and yzb/NoctiZ Interactions. I'm also reading Mag's posts and seeing if there's any hidden possible nuggets to find that could indicate who his partner is.
    sorry but his wording was exactly the same only difference was mine has players at the end. but the exact wording . I did not want to use that wording because I thought we could not use it. Kenny wining or losing gave me a chance to -retire and become town I did so now I have to Eliminate all Non-Town Players. mine is difrent from mayors i know his was Eliminate all Non-Town. but it was close enough for me to believe he was town. I was trying to make sure we won. If he was not town I was thinking no way I could win with him alive. but know I know he is town so now I need him alive. Now do you get it?

23. ISO #2323

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Like i dont need to get into maybes.... but maybe him leaving witness protection made him a neutral killer to defeat the mafia? His color changed but how are we supposed to know its town?

If i was not town I would have been more on the back burner. todays lych was never on me so why would i bring the heat on me. I have been scum hunting.

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

I think we can both agree this is up for debate
    how is that I scum hunted everywhere yes I follows Kenny lead. I was not going to Let Kenny die without checking his leads. I put a lot pressure till I knew for 100% mayor was clean then when we all suspected yzb25 and mayor supported him made him suspect #1 so I pushed and pushed until I learned 100% he is TOWn Mayor. I have to Lych All non town players. only bad side is I have a 3rd win also I have to survive to the end of game. If I die I lose. IE why I said i was a Special Survivor but town. So yes I want to live So i a guessing the having to live to end of game is to offset the Night immune. So Yzb25 don't heal me I can not die at night heal Mayor. but we need to get Mafia first because looks like to me the NK is helping town with kills don't know why. but mafia is targeting Mayor will prob kill Yzb25 tonight. so now you understand why RED has to be killed first.

26. ISO #2326

Wait Blink is helping town as a Nuet role The NK kills are helping town with Kills Just an idea is Blink the NK???????

27. ISO #2327

how is that I scum hunted everywhere yes I follows Kenny lead. I was not going to Let Kenny die without checking his leads. I put a lot pressure till I knew for 100% mayor was clean then when we all suspected yzb25 and mayor supported him made him suspect #1 so I pushed and pushed until I learned 100% he is TOWn Mayor. I have to Lych All non town players. only bad side is I have a 3rd win also I have to survive to the end of game. If I die I lose. IE why I said i was a Special Survivor but town. So yes I want to live So i a guessing the having to live to end of game is to offset the Night immune. So Yzb25 don't heal me I can not die at night heal Mayor. but we need to get Mafia first because looks like to me the NK is helping town with kills don't know why. but mafia is targeting Mayor will prob kill Yzb25 tonight. so now you understand why RED has to be killed first.
    NOW you're adding that you have to "survive til the end"? AND you have Night Immunity?

This is highly suspect to me My guess is a scum would love to use this as a cover.
    Your very own quote is my response to this.

...back to reading/real life stuff. Probably will take a break here in a few.

Wait Blink is helping town as a Nuet role The NK kills are helping town with Kills Just an idea is Blink the NK???????
    xD

Either this is a genuine thought or you are trying to shift the thought of you having a night kill off yourself (deflecting).

If the latter, then I GUESS maybe it's possible? Blink DID say he'd like to help me "wack" my neighbor earlier xD

28. ISO #2328

I am just trying to come clean with everything. I am putting all my cards out on the table. because I am out of ideas. My main scum target turned Doc Town. I was right about Mag. and I am trying to get it so only green town is at the end of game. What you don't get is me and Kenny had the same win con. I started purple yes you see here was the story why kenny knew 100% i was town. I start purple Rizzo family. Kenny Special Agent tell me if I help him he will make me Part of town. We have to Find all Mafia and lych them. So my 1st win con is Eliminate the Marchesi Mafia Family. Now if We do that or one of us dies we switch to our Second win con Eliminate all Non-Town Players.
    then I got a sub win con You have to live until the end. Kenny knew this IE why he said Mike is 100% town.

29. ISO #2329

30. ISO #2330

Sorry Mike, but this "maybe" by Slaol i'm starting to slowly accept into reality.

You're pushing weird narratives and now you're adding different things like alternative win con's and saying you have to kill Red scum first and that Kenny and you have the same win condition (His was kill at Marchesi's not our own win con. I can easily see you fabricate that based on what we've been saying so far in the day discussion)

You say you're "putting all your cards on the table" but it's the way you're going about it and the day chat that doesn't really tell me that you're town (Which is what you claimed to be. Normal green town).

Sorry buddy, but I dunno. I still feel like Brendan is the lynch (I'm feeling slightly better on SB16, I'm like 15% done with his ISO and what I've seen so far seems pretty good to me).

Also you said you had no abilities/attributes earlier... Now you're saying you still retain your night ability?

Don't like it... Sorries! : (

Break time! My tummy hungers!~

31. ISO #2331

I am a town that special is being night immune so you want me dead that really does not help town.
    Kay so I take back the last statement I made, overlooked this and was thinking of an earlier post.

Rest of what I said stands though.

32. ISO #2332

NOW you're adding that you have to "survive til the end"? AND you have Night Immunity?

Your very own quote is my response to this.

...back to reading/real life stuff. Probably will take a break here in a few.

xD

Either this is a genuine thought or you are trying to shift the thought of you having a night kill off yourself (deflecting).

If the latter, then I GUESS maybe it's possible? Blink DID say he'd like to help me "wack" my neighbor earlier xD
    Mike stated on day 2 he was night immune. This is one of the reasons I gave for scumreading him. In the context of when he said it, it was like he was paranoid he was attacked on n1 and thus wanted to clear his name and be sure noone scumread him for being night immune. If he was really town he would have no reason to reveal he's night immune because being night immune would be perfect for baiting the night kill (in fact, this is the excuse he gave for being night immune - it's apparently meant to indirectly help kenny by tanking a night kill).

Night immunity is a necessary attribute to give to a player with a major role like a Cult Leader in a setup with 2kpn - obviously if cult leader got nightkilled that would be way too ez for town. I interpreted him needing to reveal he's immune and defend himself preemptively as him being aware his night immunity indicates his importance.

On top of that, various details of his story have slowly altered as the game goes on. For example, at first he implied he chose to became town after his handler died, now he's claiming he only admitted to being purple because he knew he'd go green later, implying Kenny didn't need to die to go green. His story changes whenever the situation needs it to.

I'm probably just being salty, but I really get the impression y'all aren't reading properly. I literally pinged y'all and referred you to these points I made before. Everyone's just giving really weak arguments against me that suggest they didn't actually understand my initial points. And anyone who can muster the motivation to actually read Mike's posts properly will quickly become mystified / suspicious.

33. ISO #2333

Okay, enough talking about Mike. I'm sure you're all sick and tired of it. TBH I am.

TBH I have a gutread on Slaol as the serial killer. His whole situation feels like a plot he cooked up one night to gradually crumb he's Noctiz's bumbuddy and then reveal it on a whim. I can't really imagine anyone else being a serial killer other than brendan, and I highly doubt the other night kill is a vigilante.

34. ISO #2334

35. ISO #2335

I don't have many good justifications for considering SB to be the other Marchezzi, but fck it my gut is screaming it and I have no idea why. My completed read list would look something like this:

Mike: CL
    Blink: Neut->Cult
    SB16: Remaining mafia
    Slaol: SK
    Brendan: town
    Aivion: town
    yzb25: town
    Noct: town

I apologize for the lack of proper justifications behind all of my reads lol.

36. ISO #2336

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Okay, enough talking about Mike. I'm sure you're all sick and tired of it. TBH I am.

TBH I have a gutread on Slaol as the serial killer. His whole situation feels like a plot he cooked up one night to gradually crumb he's Noctiz's bumbuddy and then reveal it on a whim. I can't really imagine anyone else being a serial killer other than brendan, and I highly doubt the other night kill is a vigilante.
    Nigga. What?

37. ISO #2337

I don't have many good justifications for considering SB to be the other Marchezzi, but fck it my gut is screaming it and I have no idea why. My completed read list would look something like this:

Switch brendan and me and i can fuck with that. No lube even

38. ISO #2338

Mike stated on day 2 he was night immune. This is one of the reasons I gave for scumreading him. In the context of when he said it, it was like he was paranoid he was attacked on n1 and thus wanted to clear his name and be sure noone scumread him for being night immune. If he was really town he would have no reason to reveal he's night immune because being night immune would be perfect for baiting the night kill (in fact, this is the excuse he gave for being night immune - it's apparently meant to indirectly help kenny by tanking a night kill).

Night immunity is a necessary attribute to give to a player with a major role like a Cult Leader in a setup with 2kpn - obviously if cult leader got nightkilled that would be way too ez for town. I interpreted him needing to reveal he's immune and defend himself preemptively as him being aware his night immunity indicates his importance.

On top of that, various details of his story have slowly altered as the game goes on. For example, at first he implied he chose to became town after his handler died, now he's claiming he only admitted to being purple because he knew he'd go green later, implying Kenny didn't need to die to go green. His story changes whenever the situation needs it to.

I'm probably just being salty, but I really get the impression y'all aren't reading properly. I literally pinged y'all and referred you to these points I made before. Everyone's just giving really weak arguments against me that suggest they didn't actually understand my initial points. And anyone who can muster the motivation to actually read Mike's posts properly will quickly become mystified / suspicious.
    Um, but I've read your case on Mike. I don't think he's cult, I just think he's a neutral with a POSSIBLE Night Kill (both Blink and him said they'd wished to help me get my neighbor, so that helps solidify my stance on that)

I do like your logic and I can see where it's coming from: I just don't know if there's really a cult, especially in a setup like this. The turning into a mafia hating SK theory makes more plausible since IMO.

Agreed he's been changing his.. everything at all times all game. Hence why I am positive he's NOT town at this point.

Same, I'm working on other things non-Mike related and would like to stop for now.

Hmmm. Interesting gut read. I'm more so likely to believe Slaol as a lover-type role. He's dropped small and subtle hints from the beginning and I don't think a Serial Killer would even think to do something like that. Does part of the gut read stem from his lack of contribution earlier on? Because I didn't read it as such.

39. ISO #2339

Nigga. What?
    There is another killer, he's probably alone. If you take the "confirmed town" BS seriously (which I don't even fully tbh) then it has to be you, SB, Brendan or Blink.

SB as a serial killer doesn't seem like a terrible idea, but I'd expect him to just innocently go all out with playing the part of an uninformed town and taking hard stances and investing himself in his reads like he did last game with PTB. He's been very... careful... this game... as if he's constantly had to deal with his scumbuddy Mag getting pushed LOL

Blink is also a decent idea for a serial killer but under my current shitty tinfoil worldview he's Mike's cult buddy.

So that kinda leaves you and Brendan.

40. ISO #2340

41. ISO #2341

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I dunno...

Ok! You should probably start "justifying" your reads, please! I'm sort of the opposite on your Brendan/SB16 read and I think Mike is more of a SK than a Cult leader. I also don't know if Blink's attitude really changed much since Day 1-2 to properly say he's a recruit to a possible "cult" (Well, maybe. I'll have to re-read their interactions today as well. Adding it to my ever piling pile of shit to do this game.. gosh ;/)

42. ISO #2342

Um, but I've read your case on Mike. I don't think he's cult, I just think he's a neutral with a POSSIBLE Night Kill (both Blink and him said they'd wished to help me get my neighbor, so that helps solidify my stance on that)

I do like your logic and I can see where it's coming from: I just don't know if there's really a cult, especially in a setup like this. The turning into a mafia hating SK theory makes more plausible since IMO.

Agreed he's been changing his.. everything at all times all game. Hence why I am positive he's NOT town at this point.

Same, I'm working on other things non-Mike related and would like to stop for now.

Hmmm. Interesting gut read. I'm more so likely to believe Slaol as a lover-type role. He's dropped small and subtle hints from the beginning and I don't think a Serial Killer would even think to do something like that. Does part of the gut read stem from his lack of contribution earlier on? Because I didn't read it as such.
    if he "turned" into an SK after Kenny died, how come there were 2 deaths on the first night. Do you think that was a double Marchezzi kill? Or are you saying he's been SK since the start. My main issue with that is he probably would have actually tried to kill Mag or me a long time ago if he actually had night-kill powers.

Anyway, that would be a nicer thing to believe because it would make the scum number much lower lol. And thanks for ignoring my salt btw you're handling my rudeness very politely I appreciate it XD.

Not since the beginning, if I've understood correctly. Originally he seemed to be trying to crumb that he has a weak power role who's purpose would be lost if he revealed what it was (maybe a role that can see what roles visit him at night or w/e). Now he's suggesting he's just a citi who wants mayor to win (when mayor's wincon is fairly boring tbh... it seems sketchy but might be one of Crypt's troll plays)

If I'm following correctly, he hasn't been crumbing that all game. It started d2 earliest.

43. ISO #2343

44. ISO #2344

I think there reeeaally isn't a good chance that there's 2 killing factions and a Cult on top of that. A hidden setup is already detrimental to town and helps scum which is why the rest of the setup should reflect that.

In my opinion it's a thousand times more likely that there's a neutral killer, a mafia faction (consisting of 2 players) and two neutral benigns. Especially with differing win cons this is how to balance it for the town to still have a chance IMO since in such a 13p setup I would have expected 3 mafia players and I really don't think we have that scenario.

Since no one of those currently active here have claimed another neutral role or one that could be seen as one, this is what I think the setup looks like, each slot with assigned player of who I think is likely to be that.

Hidden Town - Me
    Hidden Town - Gyrlander
    Hidden Town - MM
    Hidden Town - Kenny
    Hidden Town - Light
    Hidden Town - AIVION
    Hidden Town - yzb25
    Hidden Town/Hidden Whatever - Mike

Hidden Mafia - Mag
    Hidden Mafia - Brendan

Hidden Neutral Benign - blink
    Hidden Neutral Benign - Slaol

Hidden Neutral Killer - Stealthbomber16

Despite Mike being generally scummy and not very smart I find it so hard to think that he's actually anti-town at this point because thinking anything else is being paranoid. So don't get baited by him into voting him, I truly believe it'll cost us the game.
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #2345

if he "turned" into an SK after Kenny died, how come there were 2 deaths on the first night. Do you think that was a double Marchezzi kill? Or are you saying he's been SK since the start. My main issue with that is he probably would have actually tried to kill Mag or me a long time ago if he actually had night-kill powers.

Anyway, that would be a nicer thing to believe because it would make the scum number much lower lol. And thanks for ignoring my salt btw you're handling my rudeness very politely I appreciate it XD.

Not since the beginning, if I've understood correctly. Originally he seemed to be trying to crumb that he has a weak power role who's purpose would be lost if he revealed what it was (maybe a role that can see what roles visit him at night or w/e). Now he's suggesting he's just a citi who wants mayor to win (when mayor's wincon is fairly boring tbh... it seems sketchy but might be one of Crypt's troll plays)

If I'm following correctly, he hasn't been crumbing that all game. It started d2 earliest.
    I said there was 2 mafia guns most likely

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

There is another killer, he's probably alone. If you take the "confirmed town" BS seriously (which I don't even fully tbh) then it has to be you, SB, Brendan or Blink.

SB as a serial killer doesn't seem like a terrible idea, but I'd expect him to just innocently go all out with playing the part of an uninformed town and taking hard stances and investing himself in his reads like he did last game with PTB. He's been very... careful... this game... as if he's constantly had to deal with his scumbuddy Mag getting pushed LOL

Blink is also a decent idea for a serial killer but under my current shitty tinfoil worldview he's Mike's cult buddy.

So that kinda leaves you and Brendan.
    I don't mind switching around Brendan and SB as Mag's buddy and SK role but I do think we'll hit something by voting one of those. I simply don't think SB16 is Mag's associate due to the D2 interactions they had but it's not that strong of a read.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #2348

Im cool being labeled benign as my wincon is funky, but im most certainly town.

Id suggest the possibility of a cult only because my wincon suggests Noctiz's could change
    Well, we had other people's win cons change apparently without there being a cult influence on them (AIVION and supposedly Mike) so yeah, sure it's possible, but I think it's more likely because of that.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #2349

If I sense salt, I try my best to either ignore it or comfort people, I don't like necessary anger : P It both makes everyone unhappy and it clouds their emotions and makes it harder for me to read them lol.

I actually do. Magoroth said that he has a two-shot kill gun, I am likely to believe that. And I think the Light kill was to appeal to town maybe (since I've stated countless times that I needed Karen dead). He said he'd of killed you instead, but I dunno...

Eh, I can see the possible correlation to that, but I can see the emotional appeal as well to NoctiZ in some of his posts, which is why I said what I said. He dropped he wasn't a strong role earlier on, which doesn't seem like a Power Role attitude to take.

You wanna go and see if there's any possible interactions and attitude changes between Mike and Blink which could assume that there's a possible cult? At this point, it's the only thing that can be done to see if a possible cult exists so far.

50. ISO #2350

I think there reeeaally isn't a good chance that there's 2 killing factions and a Cult on top of that. A hidden setup is already detrimental to town and helps scum which is why the rest of the setup should reflect that.

In my opinion it's a thousand times more likely that there's a neutral killer, a mafia faction (consisting of 2 players) and two neutral benigns. Especially with differing win cons this is how to balance it for the town to still have a chance IMO since in such a 13p setup I would have expected 3 mafia players and I really don't think we have that scenario.

Since no one of those currently active here have claimed another neutral role or one that could be seen as one, this is what I think the setup looks like, each slot with assigned player of who I think is likely to be that.

Hidden Town - Me
    Hidden Town - Gyrlander
    Hidden Town - MM
    Hidden Town - Kenny
    Hidden Town - Light
    Hidden Town - AIVION
    Hidden Town - yzb25
    Hidden Town/Hidden Whatever - Mike

Hidden Mafia - Mag
    Hidden Mafia - Brendan

Hidden Neutral Benign - blink
    Hidden Neutral Benign - Slaol

Hidden Neutral Killer - Stealthbomber16

Despite Mike being generally scummy and not very smart I find it so hard to think that he's actually anti-town at this point because thinking anything else is being paranoid. So don't get baited by him into voting him, I truly believe it'll cost us the game.
    That setup list looks suprisingly clean and I can see it! Thanks for that!

I don't know necessarily on SB16 being a NK though, maybe instead of Hidden town/Hidden whatever it's just 2 hidden whatever neutrals and then slaol as hidden town.

That would be a bit more realistic to me as where I stand right now.