Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If by "scum allies" you mean "lots of kids" because I'm an 81 year old catholic mother then yeah, you're right.

I love how me calling out people's scumpainting is enough for me to be scumread these days.
    Lol you called me out for using my"role" as a defense.

Here you are doing just that.

"I'm a grandma with tons of kids"

Probably a drug dealing grandma with ties to the mafia if you as me.

2. ISO #1852

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow really Kenny was town me and him where town aligned I am now town. He was town. His death makes me town now. Again Kenny knew this why he put in his last will that I am town.
    We havn't seen a rizzo or marcheesey flip yet. Untill then we don't know for sure. And noe that your handler is dead who knows you could jump right back into a life of crime for all we know...

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    We havn't seen a rizzo or marcheesey flip yet. Untill then we don't know for sure. And noe that your handler is dead who knows you could jump right back into a life of crime for all we know...
    Basically yea.. Which is why i'm paranoid of you as well mike.

@Mike

You also refuse to answer my question about you having abilities. which makes me suspicious of you even more.

But that's a topic saved for later :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #1854

Jesus christ, what am I reading..

AIVION, I don't get how you think you could possibly trust Mag to stick to some kind of deal.. and blink advocating that he should stay around until late game doesn't make him townier, if anything it just adds to the scummy read I have of him.

yzb and stealth are town to me currently for the same reason that MM was town in my book and he did flip town so I'm choosing to trust that current read. AIVION also counts to those. That's why I'm not comfortable lynching anyone from that pool.

Brendan is someone that makes sense when he posts but I'm less sure about him being town. Slaol seems fine to me but it's a weak read. It doesn't make sense to reveal he had some sort of involvement with MM if the result he got from that is useless but then again, he could claim that because it's not provable. I'd like to hear more about the specifics of what's up with that because frankly, Slaol, as much as you keep talking about your role I feel like you could just give us the rest of it as well.

I'm telling you guys though, I won't lynch anyone else today besides Mag or blink. It doesn't make sense after all that's been said these past two days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

5. ISO #1855

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Jesus christ, what am I reading..

AIVION, I don't get how you think you could possibly trust Mag to stick to some kind of deal.. and blink advocating that he should stay around until late game doesn't make him townier, if anything it just adds to the scummy read I have of him.

yzb and stealth are town to me currently for the same reason that MM was town in my book and he did flip town so I'm choosing to trust that current read. AIVION also counts to those. That's why I'm not comfortable lynching anyone from that pool.

Brendan is someone that makes sense when he posts but I'm less sure about him being town. Slaol seems fine to me but it's a weak read. It doesn't make sense to reveal he had some sort of involvement with MM if the result he got from that is useless but then again, he could claim that because it's not provable. I'd like to hear more about the specifics of what's up with that because frankly, Slaol, as much as you keep talking about your role I feel like you could just give us the rest of it as well.

I'm telling you guys though, I won't lynch anyone else today besides Mag or blink. It doesn't make sense after all that's been said these past two days.
    ...I'm just scared, chief.

I don't want to die before Karen does...

What should I do then? You know 100% what my 2 win cons are. If I don't do one of them, I can't do the other (should be obvious which one I'm referring to).

...what should I do?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sorry, but my activity's gonna be low for these first 24 hrs. I'll catch up now and hopefully make some remarks, then commute and comment again later.
    Take your time.

Are you Magoroth's partner?

You can reveal that first before you go.

: )

8. ISO #1858

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...I'm just scared, chief.

I don't want to die before Karen does...

What should I do then? You know 100% what my 2 win cons are. If I don't do one of them, I can't do the other (should be obvious which one I'm referring to).

...what should I do?
    We're gonna get her soon. If we do not have a nightly kill that someone will use on her this night then we'll get her during the day. Alright mate? As the mayor of this town I aim to please my upstanding citizens so worry not.
    ah fuck.

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

We're gonna get her soon. If we do not have a nightly kill that someone will use on her this night then we'll get her during the day. Alright mate? As the mayor of this town I aim to please my upstanding citizens so worry not.
    I like your words, I really do.

I'll think about it. You may be right... But the Marchesti's might just kill me out of spite if I do this ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well I Dont Like The Under Handed Plot By AIVION , BLINK & Mag To Get Me Killed Especially Since AIVION Is Town. So, As I Said Im Following Mayor. So,
    -vote Magoroth
    You are such a fucking hardass bitch.. you know that?

You frustrate me ; (

14. ISO #1864

And Thats Bogus As All Fuck
    you are confirmed to be against town's best wishes if you try to defy your death.

Hope you realize that!

^_^

15. ISO #1865

you are confirmed to be against town's best wishes if you try to defy your death.

Hope you realize that!

^_^
    Nothing Says Im Anti Town.. I Win With The Town.. Im Doing My Best To Provide Information To This Fair Town And To Figure Out What All The Different Things That Could Be Going On..

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

Nothing Says Im Anti Town.. I Win With The Town.. Im Doing My Best To Provide Information To This Fair Town And To Figure Out What All The Different Things That Could Be Going On..

You bore me ; (

18. ISO #1868

Wouldnt That Be Something.. And Could Explain Quite A Bit Actually
    You realize NoctiZ was the FIRST PLAYER to divulge the town's Ultimate win condition ... Right?

So sense, Karen. So dense...

19. ISO #1869

Hope you realize that!

^_^
    Also Quite Frankly Everyone Is Against Their Own Demise. And I Have No Ulterior Motives.. My Motives Are To See The Enemies Of This Fair Town Destroyed.

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

I Dont Recall That..
    Post #239:
    //Flavourful RP with a dash of hints

Now that I've reached this stage I would be able to finally settle down and rest.. But this city needs help and that is the reason they voted for me. My promises of bringing down violent crimes and drugs are what impressed these people and I'd be a fool not to help them out. Especially if I want to stay another term.. I digress. For me, there's two things I'd like to accomplish during my term: Bring down crime rate drastically and leave something behind for the people to remember me by.

That first task is what I intend to put all of my effort behind. You know, this city.. it's rampant with organized crime. Obviously that's where I'll put my focus, right? Sure. We'll bring them down, especially once I'm able to increase the police presence and gain additional funding. But you know what kind of people are accountable for the other large portion of crimes? Prostitutes. Small-time drug dealers. Homeless people. The scum of the earth that is accepted but looked down upon by the rest of society. Yes, you might say that these people aren't as bad as those crime rings we have and you're right. But should we ignore them, let them live among us upstanding citizens? I say no.

I say we deal with all of them. Until there's only the good part of society left and none of those bad apples around to spoil the bunch. For a green, prospering society.

And once I reach that, they'll surely let me build something here so I can leave my legacy. Maybe a school with my name on it.. For better education, of course.

//Flavour end

...I also want to mention I SHOULDN'T Have to search for information FOR YOU.

That's just lazy and if it wasn't for the fact I know you are town, I'd scum read you hard for it.

....The replacement player knew this over you.

...sad.

22. ISO #1872

Post #239:

...I also want to mention I SHOULDN'T Have to search for information FOR YOU.

That's just lazy and if it wasn't for the fact I know you are town, I'd scum read you hard for it.

....The replacement player knew this over you.

...sad.
    Well Im Not A Prostitute So Thats A Plus..

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

If I Was I Woulda Claimed I RBd Mag And I Didnt So.. There Is That.. I Have No Real Ability Other Then Voting.. And Your Drive On Me Is Unwarranted.
    That's actually a lie.

How did you send me a message last night then?

ALSO UNWARRANTED?

DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAMES YOU PLAY?

you make me so confused... D:

25. ISO #1875
    Ganelon

Please note that if you Lynch me swift and utter destruction awaits you tonight.

26. ISO #1876

Well Im Not A Prostitute So Thats A Plus..
    xD

Hehe.

27. ISO #1877

Please note that if you Lynch me swift and utter destruction awaits you tonight.
    And the threats...

I am now Blackmailed.

T_T

28. ISO #1878

That's actually a lie.

How did you send me a message last night then?

ALSO UNWARRANTED?

DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAMES YOU PLAY?

you make me so confused... D:
    Umm I Sent You A Text Dur We Have Phones.. We Are Neighbors And Swapped Numbers.. Geeez Get Your Head Out Your Ass And Focus On The Real Problems This Town Faces.

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

Umm I Sent You A Text Dur We Have Phones.. We Are Neighbors And Swapped Numbers.. Geeez Get Your Head Out Your Ass And Focus On The Real Problems This Town Faces.
    um.. what?

>.>

That's a thing? SINCE WHEN?

IDK If Thats The Truth Or A Lie
    LOOK AT THE POS-

Omgggg, can YOU JUST DIE?!

PLEASE?!?

31. ISO #1881

I WAS JUST THREATENED!

THEREFORE, I AM FUCKED.

Get it?!?

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

I Believe That Was Directed At Everyone AIVION
    You frustrate me.

>: ((((

Also I'm sure it isn't. I MADE A DEAL and if I BREAK IT, I DIE.

I ALSO didn't mean ACTUAL Blackmail... like Mafia mechanical Blackmail.

*sigh*

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

But yeah Mike is a glorified citizen so he’s a good kill I could also go with SB16/Brendan, or yzb. I strongly suspect SB is scum.
    I am a town that special is being night immune so you want me dead that really does not help town.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #1887

Maybe You Shouldnt Be Making Underhanded Deals That Make You Look Scummy Then
    Bite me

38. ISO #1888

Sold! : )

-vote Stealthbomber16
    @avion he only has a night kill if he is scum he is not town.

[vote]Magoroth[\vote]
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    @avion he only has a night kill if he is scum he is not town.

[vote]Magoroth[\vote]
    I'M DESPERATE : (

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

I Would But Im Not A Whore. Im Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Gossip..

I'm done ; (

43. ISO #1893

Screw this got better things to do then go back and forth with the thick headed bitch that is Karen.

44. ISO #1894

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Can't fucking wait for NoctiZ to be solo scum

Man I fucking wish, I would have a much better time that way..

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    did you get feedback that you were roleblocked?
    That's what he claimed
    ah fuck.

45. ISO #1895
    Ganelon

I made my posts, and won't be unvoting SB16 unless someone can make a case as to why he isn't Rizzo.

46. ISO #1896
    Ganelon

if you need anything, ping me. I'm outta here for a few hours.

47. ISO #1897

if you need anything, ping me. I'm outta here for a few hours.

Please don't hurt meee

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

I made my posts, and won't be unvoting SB16 unless someone can make a case as to why he isn't Rizzo.
    I'm too lazy to pull up the exact post now but SB16 was one of the earliest people that made it known that they had the same win con I did. Besides that, I agree with many things he's said. That counts for something from my POV but might not convince you. That's fine though because I do want to see you lynched.
    ah fuck.

50. ISO #1900

I'm too lazy to pull up the exact post now but SB16 was one of the earliest people that made it known that they had the same win con I did. Besides that, I agree with many things he's said. That counts for something from my POV but might not convince you. That's fine though because I do want to see you lynched.
    Oh shit really?

Can you give me a general idea as to where that was at?

If I see it and agree, then fuck the deal i'll vote Magoroth.