S-FM Chicago - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Seems Like He Has Someone Who Knows Who He Is. And Who He Knows.. Dosent Sound Completely Scummy To Me..
    This is why i read you ad Mags scum mate
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #752

I Mean I Know A Persons Role Name And Its Not Mag..
    so what role and name do you have?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #753

I Mean I Know A Persons Role Name And Its Not Mag..
    If you got a role and name that is a role card and they are scum that means you are alined with scum

4. ISO #754

Guess I scared his summate away no reply see when you tel the truth easy to talk when you have to make stuff up takes time

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Guess I scared his summate away no reply see when you tel the truth easy to talk when you have to make stuff up takes time
    Then again I have that same prob when i am scum. I need time to think about it. well lets hope i dont roll scum in future games or this will be used ages me lol

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -unvote

I mean
    Would the mafia have a pug?
    I don't think kira would just come up with that on his own.
    LOL the pug Mafia crime boss reflow

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Caparelli I Apparently Like To Talk.. I Gossip..
    Then gossip give us all the info you like to talk about in the game

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

-unvote

I mean
    Would the mafia have a pug?
    I don't think kira would just come up with that on his own.
    Kenny I dont think Mag is jester btw and ty for you helping me out with the death of my kids from those scum

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

ok guys night night I will not be posting for the next 12 hours prob so this is where mag will prob come out of the wood work and try to get you to kill kenny so he can mafia kill me at night. since i can confirm Kenny is town. If You do lych me make sure you kill Mag next as this will prove everything I have been saying about Mag is Scum.

My reads are
    Mag King scum Yzb25 and Light posable scum mates.
    Kenny if confirmed town due to role card.
    MM posable Jester role Or Nuet not town
    Brendan First read was scum but posable town
    we all know who Survivor is
    Mayor is mayor Leaning more to good town mayor than corrupt town mayor.
    anyone else dont have any real reads on that is my reads as of now

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

I'm not gonna vote someone who acts like jester and whose whole strat would always end in him getting lynched once it gets carried out.
    If there's one thing about cryptonic setups, it's that they're faithful to their theme.

There's no space for a jester in this theme.

That is the one thing we can deduce from host meta right now. No ghosts or jesters or other post-death bullshit.

I guess being old fits me because I remember the shit like Castle Varen and I know how crypt runs his things. This is going to be an awesome setup which doesnt have some postdeath bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    we ain't even lynching Mag tho, so who cares if he's jester

we're lynchin stealth bruv
    hey no i object

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

man i really wish you had an ounce of comedy inside you because the timing on these images isnt that bad the images are just shitty

25. ISO #775

i have a theory yagami is a time traveler from 2008 and that the mafia mod and site is all he knows and this is his only bearing on modern reality outside of his therapy

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If there's one thing about cryptonic setups, it's that they're faithful to their theme.

That is the one thing we can deduce from host meta right now. No ghosts or jesters or other post-death bullshit.

I guess being old fits me because I remember the shit like Castle Varen and I know how crypt runs his things. This is going to be an awesome setup which doesnt have some postdeath bullshit
    i def think there could be a jester considering there are 3 slots that just need to survive, why wouldn't he throw a role in who's role is the opposite?
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

28. ISO #778

@Brendan What You Thinking?
    I'm chillin man, I like where the pressure is right now. Mag is the most sus to me rn.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

29. ISO #779

hey no i object
    HEY NO I OBJECT
    I don't know what in the world happened. BUT I OBJECT TOO. NO LYNCHING SB16.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #780

there is only Marchesi Crime Family that is mob we have been saying that Rizzo is town alined
    Everyone seems to be agreeing that Marchesi is a syndicate of crime that stands against the Town and its will; selling drugs to kids doesn't really look like good guys behavior. Now about that Luca thing.... what is it? Holding info on the setup benefits SCUM, not town. Scum probably know the game better than us. Idem about Rizzo btw. Give us your info and WHY you think it is so.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Everyone seems to be agreeing that Marchesi is a syndicate of crime that stands against the Town and its will; selling drugs to kids doesn't really look like good guys behavior. Now about that Luca thing.... what is it? Holding info on the setup benefits SCUM, not town. Scum probably know the game better than us. Idem about Rizzo btw. Give us your info and WHY you think it is so.
    This is to everyone btw not just Mike

32. ISO #782

Well he said there are also other minor problems apart from the crime families and he wants us to focus on those. That's a scumtell in my book. In this kinda setup you focus on the mafia and not on neutrals, which you claim to be btw.
    ALARM ALARM TWISTING WORDS (maybe not intentional tho lol)

He said he wanted a green society. I think he just has to kill everything that's not town-aligned, including neutrals.

33. ISO #783

I'm not gonna vote someone who acts like jester and whose whole strat would always end in him getting lynched once it gets carried out.
    I HIGHLY doubt he's jester. You don't have to act that scummy in an active way to get lynched. Also, why do I feel like you fear his flip or want to keep him alive, while not wanting to tell us why?

34. ISO #784

Plus putting a jester in that setup is really weird. It's hidden, and the setup seems very serious and with a great classic theme. Adding a Jester in it would be mean, and judging by how the setup is professional looking from what you guys say, I don't think he would put jester there.

35. ISO #785

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I aldo made up that part about luca ricci and the pm i was just having some fun, MM knew that because i just did it a few games ago in a hidden setup, and essentially solved the game lol
    lmao blink.

I think you're seriously trying to help town. That being said, did you seriously believe what you said when you said I was trying to get you modkilled??

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Stop making stuff up you little prick I don't want more shenanigans blink,
    Yeah... but YOU @Gyrlander , YOU!! Which info do you have on your rolecard that would help us? You've been pretty much lurking.

37. ISO #787

Have not fallen asleep yet but on the Luca Blink already said he made it up just to have fun. If that helps you with that. The rest you all have my info that I have. I want to see town win this time. Mm i read you not as town like I did last time. Maybe nuet role or scum but not shure. You are. It town aggressive as last game. But then again that can be for the misread on sb16 last game. So I don’t have a real read on you . At start I read you as very scumy but know I just don’t know.

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    cuz mag is overdone and super cliche at this point. We need something fresh to generate productive discussion, and stealth is genuinely scummy ^^

-vote Stealthbomber16
    What happened right there is getting really close to what some people call "chinese fire drill"... AKA just turn on someone in an attempt to lynch him suddenly, like a turbolynch decided in 5 minutes or less lol.

39. ISO #789

Also half off-topic: I was very busy today, apologies for inactivity, I kinda fell asleep after xD

I learnt that I gotta leave home for some days on Sunday in the evening, so I will probably be less active at some point close to there.

40. ISO #790

Nope You Can Paint Me What Ever Color Youd Like.. But The Fact Remains.. I A Gave 2 Poss Players As Scum Early This Day. Im Actually Voting One Of Them Reads Now.. So, How About That For A Change.. OMG Im Taking This Seriously.. WOW
    This looks like scum Kira btw.

41. ISO #791

This looks like scum Kira btw.
    I am telling you mag and light yzb25 are scum team. Mark my words.

42. ISO #792

Sounds Like A Strategy To Me.. A Clever One At That
    Yeah, which is why you need to stop your close-minded and very inaccurate reading tactics. It might work on the mod because people tend to suck 95% of games, but not on here.

43. ISO #793

Seems Like He Has Someone Who Knows Who He Is. And Who He Knows.. Dosent Sound Completely Scummy To Me..
    Yeah and I think that person is his scummate... He's the lynch today.

44. ISO #794

+1

Also wtf, I'm not jester and I'm not neutral. I'm town. I think some stuff can tell you so, like when I read SB16 over him putting (Town) instead of just plain town as... town. Town town town :P

45. ISO #795

+1

Also wtf, I'm not jester and I'm not neutral. I'm town. I think some stuff can tell you so, like when I read SB16 over him putting (Town) instead of just plain town as... town. Town town town :P
    That was Brenden that did that not sb16

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    That person has really gotten him or herself into quite the predicament.
    Who did? Also, are you called Michael Walsh by any chance? If so what are your intents? Because it looks like Kira is hinting at you being that guy :P

47. ISO #797

That was Brenden that did that not sb16
    No, SB16 did. I remember it pretty well.

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

I don't agree with this shoddy logic one bit. If you all could see my role card right now you would see how farfetched this logic actually is. There 100% can be a jester in this game. Just because its a "cryptonic" save doesn't mean there's no jester. Jesters are part of Mafia.