S-FM Chicago - Page 43
Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,150 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM Chicago

Yes I am now green town when Kenny died. That is what I was saying yesterday. I was allowed to retire and become town.

-Mike
    Because if I can go from nuet to town green because Kenny died wouldn’t it be possible you go from town green to nuet?

-Mike, referencing himself while talking to AIVION
    Currently, Mike is stating he started out as purple on day 1, but after his handler Kenny died, he changed to green and become a fully fledged town.

-Does that make sense with his bio? (He's an ex gangmember who just lots his FBI handler... so he becomes townier?)

-Does that make sense from a gameplay perspective? (Making a non-town role that changes to town when a specific town dies?)

-Does that corroborate with Mike's overall behaviour? (Making farfetched cases against the mayor today when he should be town now?)

2. ISO #2102

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I never admitted something like that and i never would because I'm glad I ended up being right about Magoroth so I don't see what you are basing that claim on.

Slaol, we haven't played games in ages so fuck if I know if you're scum or not. But I do think that you wouldn't be so obviously useless if you actually were scum and you'd be putting in more effort so that's all I can base my current read on.

Regarding the yzb read.. Hey yzb, do you want me to reveal info about you? It'd likely put this matter to rest for now but it would also carry consequences with it.

For the lynch, realistically I'd choose from blink, Brendan, SB16 or Mike (That one simply because of the purple colour business and the reason that if win cons don't align it's likely that all of town is opposed to Mike's win con).
    I'm guessing you've found some way of knowing for sure I'm town, but it has the downside of revealing some power you have. Here's my view: if I'm still distracting town once 24 hours pass then sure do what you think is right and I'l follow. But I have confidence I don't need to rely on that to make them see I'm town, so give me a little longer.

3. ISO #2103

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    *sigh*

Yes, I didn't want you to kill Magoroth so early yesterday. The game had been dead for most of the first 24 hours but was finally starting to come back to life. There was still lots of discussion to be had.

In general, early hammers are dumb and only prevent more information from coming to light. If you believe more discussion increases the chance of a scum win, then you should never post in the first place.

I am not to blame for being put in a position where I was discouraging people from voting a likely scum. You are to blame for being so bloodthirsty. My play was not scummy at all.

Now, with that said:

@AIVION
    @Slaol
    @NoctiZ
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Brendan

Have you read the case on Mike I made on page 98 (#1923-#1945 approx.)? What did you think about it? Did you think it was reasonable? Unreasonable?

If you're serious about considering me as a lynch candidate, then go read my points and discuss them with me. It'll help you develop your read on me, anyway.
    Hmm.

I can read that.

Again, I still need to ISO you. If I can do that I think I can safely say what my TRUE thoughts/feelings are on your slot. I will admit my initial scum read was from an observer's perspective (remember I AM a replacement player) when I was just skimming over the game out of boredom. Now that I am a player, making an ISO and analyzing what I merely skimmed is probably the best thing I can do to try to see what my overall final read on you is.

Merely checking in, waiting for my partner to actually wake up so I'll be here for a little bit.. not much though. xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #2104

Currently, Mike is stating he started out as purple on day 1, but after his handler Kenny died, he changed to green and become a fully fledged town.

-Does that make sense with his bio? (He's an ex gangmember who just lots his FBI handler... so he becomes townier?)

-Does that make sense from a gameplay perspective? (Making a non-town role that changes to town when a specific town dies?)

-Does that corroborate with Mike's overall behaviour? (Making farfetched cases against the mayor today when he should be town now?)
    I can analyze this though before I get to work on it:

1.) Hmm, true. It wouldn't make sense, especially since he mentioned several times that he is Kenny's "Bitch", wouldn't that mean you'd want to be free and independent now that your carrier's gone? This, of course, is merely hypothetical of course.

2.) Well, I mean, I had a anti-town condition slapped on top of my town win condition, so maybe.. MAYBE this isn't out of the realm of possibilities? Again, with the bio being out in the open I do find this hard. And maybe he has a Win condition that just wants to see the Mafia dead and that's it (obviously we cannot allow that to live if he's not truly town).

3.) I don't like his cases against the Mayor as they are completely false. I do somewhat remember that Mag wasn't exactly on NoctiZ's nice list (Since he claimed neutral and then started some crazy, insane... whatever the hell he did and claimed Mason. That was sorta silly :P)

I'd like to see what you think on other's fully. Maybe give me more thoughts?

What do you think about Brendan? Do you like what you've seen so far from him? If so, why? If not, why not? I can see town in him, but still have my doubts (Albeit as small as they are as of now.)

What about Slaol? Do you think his vagueness is merely mechanical in occurance to his win condition? Or is there something else you feel it could be? I personally think he's telling the truth, I did a super small ISO summary on him and feel the towny side of his posts and would be against touching his slot. At least for today, and maybe the next day?

What about SB16? I feel that as of now SB16 is def town and liked what I saw from him yesterday (not to mention he was on Mag's train and I DID make a post saying I felt like SB16 was a very stressed out Town like he was in PTB's Game. I felt it in his posts).

I like your thoughts on Mike, but I want to see more.

MOAAR! :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #2105

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I can analyze this though before I get to work on it:

1.) Hmm, true. It wouldn't make sense, especially since he mentioned several times that he is Kenny's "Bitch", wouldn't that mean you'd want to be free and independent now that your carrier's gone? This, of course, is merely hypothetical of course.

2.) Well, I mean, I had a anti-town condition slapped on top of my town win condition, so maybe.. MAYBE this isn't out of the realm of possibilities? Again, with the bio being out in the open I do find this hard. And maybe he has a Win condition that just wants to see the Mafia dead and that's it (obviously we cannot allow that to live if he's not truly town).

3.) I don't like his cases against the Mayor as they are completely false. I do somewhat remember that Mag wasn't exactly on NoctiZ's nice list (Since he claimed neutral and then started some crazy, insane... whatever the hell he did and claimed Mason. That was sorta silly :P)

I'd like to see what you think on other's fully. Maybe give me more thoughts?

What do you think about Brendan? Do you like what you've seen so far from him? If so, why? If not, why not? I can see town in him, but still have my doubts (Albeit as small as they are as of now.)

What about Slaol? Do you think his vagueness is merely mechanical in occurance to his win condition? Or is there something else you feel it could be? I personally think he's telling the truth, I did a super small ISO summary on him and feel the towny side of his posts and would be against touching his slot. At least for today, and maybe the next day?

What about SB16? I feel that as of now SB16 is def town and liked what I saw from him yesterday (not to mention he was on Mag's train and I DID make a post saying I felt like SB16 was a very stressed out Town like he was in PTB's Game. I felt it in his posts).

I like your thoughts on Mike, but I want to see more.

MOAAR! :P
    I also want to add that I read people better when I can discuss with them, so I hope there's an instance of you being online while I am and are able to discuss.

With that, I gots to go as my partner is awake and we have a lot to do today.

Probably will be on later tonight depending. If anything to finish my ISO and post it by tomorrow's time so I may not actually post so if you see me on tonight don't expect me to post unless I somehow finish yzb's ISO by then.

Laters!~

6. ISO #2106

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Best read i have going is that Mike, who i previously thought was town, clearly has a win con that is at odds with Noctiz, our confirmed Mayor.

I think its a town rivalry and that blinkskater is right that we need a scum flip.
    Not a rivalry, just why would he be defending yzb25 who is obs scum with mag
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #2107

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I also want to add that I read people better when I can discuss with them, so I hope there's an instance of you being online while I am and are able to discuss.

With that, I gots to go as my partner is awake and we have a lot to do today.

Probably will be on later tonight depending. If anything to finish my ISO and post it by tomorrow's time so I may not actually post so if you see me on tonight don't expect me to post unless I somehow finish yzb's ISO by then.

Laters!~
    I've been babysitting a scumread on SB16 for a while, but due to all the crap that's happened it's just sorta remained stagnant at the back of my mind. He's probably got some of the best (as in scummy) associations with Mag in the game because he was present and posting for most of the Mag vs. Mike crap but remained largely neutral (when it was kinda difficult to NOT develop an opinion on it as town).

I woulda expected town Stealth to have pushed a more meaningful point of view by now than "lynch guyz blink he's contributing too much to be a surv!". On the subject of that, his last set of reads were fairly atrocious:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I don't see AIVION realistically being scum being that he hammered yesterday and the hammer is almost never scum. I've also played a few games with Brendan and although I don't have a solid read on him I will state this doesn't fit his scum meta, but this is not something that should be used as a way to sway your opinion either way as it's been forever since I've played with him.

However, I do not see blink being a pro-town neutral at this point in time based on how present he has been in the discussion, and I do not feel that a survivor-esque role would play so prominently regardless of who is piloting it. I know it's silly to scumread someone for scumhunting but I genuinely don't follow the logic here. There's something more to be discovered here, and I encourage everyone to join me here, because the numbers don't add up.
    The reasoning was just terrible. For the Brendan read he even discourages you from using the insights he's sharing LOL. There's no point giving reads if you don't have anything meaningful to say... unless you're tryin to look like you're sharin thoughts imo.

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

I've been babysitting a scumread on SB16 for a while, but due to all the crap that's happened it's just sorta remained stagnant at the back of my mind. He's probably got some of the best (as in scummy) associations with Mag in the game because he was present and posting for most of the Mag vs. Mike crap but remained largely neutral (when it was kinda difficult to NOT develop an opinion on it as town).
    Sorry for the spam but I really need to address this again. I've been scrolling thru his posts and noticed a few times where he did call Mag out on some of his BS. So I definitely overstated the association - it's not like he was completely avoiding contributing to it.

It just felt like overall he was doing his best to give down-the-line contributions rather than like actually analyzing 'em and trying to figure out wtf is going on, then trying to convince the rest of us of his reads.

The only read he's really tried to convince us of is the blink read.

Anyway sorry for the ignorance and the misrep.

11. ISO #2111

I reread the end of D1 and CTRL+F'd every mention of "Mag" in D2 and to say that before I go in-depth: I'm happy I was recalling it correctly. I was the very first vote on Magoroth on D2 that did not switch off afterwards. So leave it with the "Mayor was buddying Mag", Mike. It's total bullshit and I said so several times.
    A longer while after that SB16 was the second person who got onto the Mag lynch as well and SB16 was outspoken about his scumminess. So the association of SB16 being a scum mate of Mag is slim to none.

I'll now post a short list of everyone and the rough associations with Mag they all had:

SB16: As said above, slim to none chance of him being his scum mate.
    Brendan: Repeatedly said that Mag is scummy throughout D2. Didn't vote him but was firm in that belief from what I could see.
    blink: Early vote on Mag and soft suspicion of him early on in the day but later on sheeped him on SB16. Probably not his scum mate but definitely some kind of neutral role as claimed.
    AIVION: Pretty much confirmed town but was weirdly swayed by Mag's proposal :P Ended up hammering Mag though.
    Mike: Was in a stand-off with Mag since the beginning so definitely not allied.
    Slaol: Didn't even mention Mag once from what I can see. Likely scum mate.
    yzb25: Tried to call attention to Mike's possible scumminess but said that Mag was very likely scum when Mag was at L-1. Possible association, it's definitely suspicious. With my knowledge there's only one situation in which yzb would be scum and that's the more unlikely one than the one I currently believe in.

So if I had to pick from this list, from most likely scum mate to least likely it'd be Slaol >>> Brendan == blink > SB16 == yzb == AIVION == Mike in my opinion.

My vote goes out to Slaol.

-vote Slaol
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #2112

Although one thing, if Mag and SB16 were scum mates and bussed eachother, one thing I didn't think of enough, then that'd put SB16 on like the same step as Brendan. It's not unlikely that they would've realized Mag was on a slippery slope regarding his standing. Still think Slaol is looking like the prime suspect and I want to hear a full claim from you.
    ah fuck.

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

Did you actually take seriously a post where he didnt capitalier all the words?
    Just asserting that capitilzed letters were intended.

Im a little girl
    Same to Aviana. Really i have no info. At this time im just hoping to not be the lynch for today and . Have a better chance at seeing these interactions based on flips tomorrow. i feel blind today.
    My name is Sarah - capitalized letters

I received a feedback and otherwise have no new information to share.

Noctiz, im sad you made the decision you made in the end but you still have my hart bb
    Hart - spelling error. Both used a broken . in the post to double that up.

Anyway. Ima dip out for a little while and likely not back by day xlose. Im a shit lynch, Light is a good lynch. I trust Noctiz with everything he wants including my body so
    Noctiz i have been as open about details as is recommended. I have no valuable information left to say at this time. The reality of my place in this game is that im here to be useless and vague. Claiming more may actually defeat the purpose of my uselessness, if that makes any sense. If youre truly dissatisfied with that i can make my full claim but youd prefer i not.

Id also think You of all people would be able to read me and know whats up.
    And i am in love with Dustin Mallory

Youre gonna need a bigger dick for me to feel any pressure.
    I am so in love I forgot i was even in a relationship

Hey Gyrlander :*
    Who i later concluded was Gyrlander as his name is the kind of name that would get cucked for someone named Dustin, and his idea for win conditions was "stay alive", "keep someone alive", and "dont suck dick" which could have all been personal as he didnt really want me fucking around with Noctiz. Thats a bit of guesswork from me after his death.

I dont need voting power i am voting power
    I have no night action and am pretty sure i exist to just be another vote for NoctiZs goals.

So im gonna be town leader.

Type "/dtf" to automatically vote like me
    Me establishing that i am basically the mayor and down to fuck.

I have no information left to offer. I am merely Noctiz's third vote.

16. ISO #2116

Man what the hell? It explains so much but is basically unprovable for us. Fuck me. Now I get all those hints though. You could simply be playing the long con however and I only think that's a possibility because it's you, Slaol.

What of the feedbacks you got during the nights? I think I can guess some of the things you talked about but give me the deets.
    ah fuck.

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

I got 1 feedback. From MM asking me for more details on players, mafia families, and to be generally more active. My role has none of that that was good to share so my post that day sums it up as a no from me dawg
    So was his ability simply to send messages during the night or was it kind of an interview where you could reply to him as well? I'm guessing the latter.
    ah fuck.

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

So was his ability simply to send messages during the night or was it kind of an interview where you could reply to him as well? I'm guessing the latter.
    Sorry I mean former lol
    ah fuck.

21. ISO #2121

22. ISO #2122

More questions Slaol: What's the specifics of your role? You have to vote whoever I vote, what are the limitations of that? What happens if you don't? Is your win con simply to be on a lynch that I voted for to win? Does that make you a neutral role? Do you have to survive until the end?
    ah fuck.

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

As in that's the reason he's voting me. My posts are a little underwhelming right now cuz I don't have PC access
    Thanks for clarifying. I’m in the same boat. I might go home today tho
    -vote unvote

Also noctiz pseudo confirming you is good enough for me for now tbh
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

25. ISO #2125

I dont think we're supposed to specify win cons
    But while i have no voting restrictions specifically youre my BFF for life
    Tbh I kind of did talk about my win con in my flavour post, right? And when I asked Crypt about what he thought when I did that he said he just didn't want us bickering over our win cons from the start. So it should be alright to generally talk about them now as long as it's no copy paste I think.

You dodged the question about the alignment though. Is it town? And you'll basically win when I win? That what you're trying to say?
    ah fuck.

26. ISO #2126

Talk to cryp he is the one who made it. I had a choice to stay and won with the crime family march all die or retire and become town and see all scum die to win. Eather one I picked ment I am aligned with town. As I have proven time and time again. This is why I did not hide. All I have wanted is town to win.

Yes I picked to retire and become town. So yes I am now green.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

27. ISO #2127

Lemme go home and I’ll read up and give my responses. Give me a few hours boys it would be hard to go through all those older posts on my phone
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

That said, even if SB16 is marchezzi, I do NOT want to lynch him today. If Mike really is cult leader, he'll probably be adding a second member to his posse tonight. He 100% takes priority.
    For the last time I am not cult I am mason wow why all game have you been scum painting me. All game this is why I read you as scum. You know I am night immune so you want to get me lynched I feel your win con is me dead and that makes you mags teammate. Scum

30. ISO #2130

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    For the last time I am not cult I am mason wow why all game have you been scum painting me. All game this is why I read you as scum. You know I am night immune so you want to get me lynched I feel your win con is me dead and that makes you mags teammate. Scum
    Mag also claimed Mason and look where that got him
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

Guys, I'm not pushing Mike for some cute LHF WIFOM. I'm not pushing Mike so I can feel like a contributing snowflake. I'm pushing him because I believe everything I say and am unwilling to lynch anyone today other than him right now.

If you think that's dumb, talk it out with me. If you think there's some glaring flaw in my reasoning, tell me. Don't just brush it aside. Let's talk it out and get to the bottom of it. Then we can move on and I can maybe give the town more useful insights.

Believe me, I do not enjoy pushing the same person over and over for 3 in-game days in a row. Several times today I've started writing a post then deleting it because it's basically the same as a point I made earlier. Please for the love of god GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION XD.

33. ISO #2133

Guys, I'm not pushing Mike for some cute LHF WIFOM. I'm not pushing Mike so I can feel like a contributing snowflake. I'm pushing him because I believe everything I say and am unwilling to lynch anyone today other than him right now.

If you think that's dumb, talk it out with me. If you think there's some glaring flaw in my reasoning, tell me. Don't just brush it aside. Let's talk it out and get to the bottom of it. Then we can move on and I can maybe give the town more useful insights.

Believe me, I do not enjoy pushing the same person over and over for 3 in-game days in a row. Several times today I've started writing a post then deleting it because it's basically the same as a point I made earlier. Please for the love of god GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION XD.
    Lol no way am i lynching mike he's confirmed town via kenny. You are fake news.

34. ISO #2134

If all you clowny townys get off ur pedistals and maybe stop giving a shit about your personal wincons, and focus more on the overall town wincons youll have a shot at winning the game. If you are a green role, you should be trying to find and lynch the red role. Anyone not playing with this mindset is anti town. Straight up signed, sealed, delivered.

35. ISO #2135

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol no way am i lynching mike he's confirmed town via kenny. You are fake news.
    Why? We already established Kenny had a vested interest to keep him alive with how hard Kenny was defending him. It's likely Kenny's wincon was only to kill the Marchezi, so once he established Mike is not a Marchezi he was essentially "confirmed" for Mike.

36. ISO #2136

If all you clowny townys get off ur pedistals and maybe stop giving a shit about your personal wincons, and focus more on the overall town wincons youll have a shot at winning the game. If you are a green role, you should be trying to find and lynch the red role. Anyone not playing with this mindset is anti town. Straight up signed, sealed, delivered.
    Hey, what happened on n1? 3 live players had satisfied their wincon at the EOD1, but only 2 live players had satisfied it at the start of day 2.

What happened there?

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

I reread the end of D1 and CTRL+F'd every mention of "Mag" in D2 and to say that before I go in-depth: I'm happy I was recalling it correctly. I was the very first vote on Magoroth on D2 that did not switch off afterwards. So leave it with the "Mayor was buddying Mag", Mike. It's total bullshit and I said so several times.
    A longer while after that SB16 was the second person who got onto the Mag lynch as well and SB16 was outspoken about his scumminess. So the association of SB16 being a scum mate of Mag is slim to none.

I'll now post a short list of everyone and the rough associations with Mag they all had:

SB16: As said above, slim to none chance of him being his scum mate.
    Brendan: Repeatedly said that Mag is scummy throughout D2. Didn't vote him but was firm in that belief from what I could see.
    blink: Early vote on Mag and soft suspicion of him early on in the day but later on sheeped him on SB16. Probably not his scum mate but definitely some kind of neutral role as claimed.
    AIVION: Pretty much confirmed town but was weirdly swayed by Mag's proposal :P Ended up hammering Mag though.
    Mike: Was in a stand-off with Mag since the beginning so definitely not allied.
    Slaol: Didn't even mention Mag once from what I can see. Likely scum mate.
    yzb25: Tried to call attention to Mike's possible scumminess but said that Mag was very likely scum when Mag was at L-1. Possible association, it's definitely suspicious. With my knowledge there's only one situation in which yzb would be scum and that's the more unlikely one than the one I currently believe in.

So if I had to pick from this list, from most likely scum mate to least likely it'd be Slaol >>> Brendan == blink > SB16 == yzb == AIVION == Mike in my opinion.

My vote goes out to Slaol.

-vote Slaol
    You are so dam hard to read. One sec I want to say you are town the next scum. My mind is spinning. All I want is the mafi dead i am ok with mayor living as long as you are not working with scum. Yzb25 has to be mags partner. Why are you defending him so hard that is what made me highly suspect you. Then why did Kenny suspect you? I don’t know if I am wrong or not anymore just please don’t lych town we need as many town to win. All I know is mag and yzb25 has been on this bullshit cult on me since day 1 me and Kenny are MAson he was my Mason Leader that was the type roles and now yzb25 is still useing Mags first claim of Mason to say he was mason and I was cult he still scum painting me. You saw Kenny’s lw letting you all know I am mason he was ML. Why would a good mayor protect scum. Unless you have night chat with him. This is why I suspected you l. I hope the town can see this. I am ok to lych YZB25. This will prob for all if mayor is clean or not

39. ISO #2139

Mag also claimed Mason and look where that got him
    Omfg read Kenny’s LW he confirmed it. And you wonder why I suspect you to be scuming around with scum. Also in mine and Kenny’s Bio says that the scum own the whole town. That is another reason we suspected you. I wish Kenny was alive.

40. ISO #2140

You are pushing Mags agenda. That is what makes you scum. I know you and mayor working together as a um only problem is town is not seeing it just the same when I was letting everyone know that Mag was scum and the point I have proven over and over. Lych him if he don’t turn red then lych me ok this is how positive I am he is red scum. But wtf is everyone listioning to the evil mayor. Lych yzb25 this will prob my point the mayor will not want him lynched because it will show what I have said and Kenny has said is true. He will flip red trust me.
    [vote]Yzb25[\Yzb25]
    And the ones who don’t want him lynched will be the scum left. I proved it with Mag.

41. ISO #2141

I have to say Blink is the only one I have read that has been true since D1. He has trued to over and over help town. And yes I know yzb25 is trying to say Blink is my cult member ( that is a lie) Blink has told us if we lych him he is a jester/survivor role that it will hirt town if we do. I believe him. Do I fully trust him no but I trust him more than most of you.

42. ISO #2142

Hey, what happened on n1? 3 live players had satisfied their wincon at the EOD1, but only 2 live players had satisfied it at the start of day 2.

What happened there?
    Again trying to scum paint confirmed. If town believes this pile of garbage please lych me and let me die for I will be done helping a town that can’t use there head.

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

Mike, you know you're pretty much the only one being paranoid enough to think I could still be scum, yeah?

My personal problem is that I can't disregard yzb's theory because I mentioned finding it possible as well during D2 I think. It wouldn't be unsurprising to me to find out there's just two factions and one of them has what's basically a traitor.

I try to keep it simple though and apply Occam's razor. With all the knowledge I have currently and by figuring out the simplest explanations of everything, it leads me to the following situation: AIVION, yzb and Mike are town. yzb admittedly is only really towny to me with my knowledge, the other two have simpler explanations that everyone knows.
    Among the rest, consisting of SB16, Brendan, Slaol and blink, should therefore be the remaining 2 KPN, one of which is atleast one scum mate of Mag, maximum two (personally I think there's only one scum mate). Slaol is the biggest unknown factor here because his play so far is consistent with having to vote whoever I vote and with many clues hinting at it so it fits his claim, but it'd seem to be up Slaol's alley to play the long con and set up a claim like that far in advance. Among SB16, Brendan and blink there's no one that appears as obvious scum mate of Mag otherwise.

So yeah, that's what I'm struggling with currently. Just to give you food for thought.
    ah fuck.

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

Noctiz i just got a thought- if blink is a survivor why isnt his win con jusr surviving?

Am i forgetting a clarifying statement on that?
    Well, he claims it's a survivor/jester hybrid to prevent himself from getting lynched most likely so he's still high up my lynch list. Either he's really a survivor and that's his defense mechanism or he's just a killing role hiding behind the claim because he's even threatening town that he'd be detrimental now but more useful later. Could be 50/50 and I don't like either possibility tbh.

Regarding who I think is most likely to yield a good result: I think Brendan is the one most likely to be bussing Mag hardcore because in the end he didn't even put a vote on him. Kinda as if distancing himself but not wanting to push the knife further towards his scummate.
    Otherwise next in line would be blink who was half buddy-buddy with Mag and half saying Mag was scum but even he did not seriously vote Mag. I'd lynch one of those personally.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #2149

50. ISO #2150

Well, he claims it's a survivor/jester hybrid to prevent himself from getting lynched most likely so he's still high up my lynch list. Either he's really a survivor and that's his defense mechanism or he's just a killing role hiding behind the claim because he's even threatening town that he'd be detrimental now but more useful later. Could be 50/50 and I don't like either possibility tbh.

Regarding who I think is most likely to yield a good result: I think Brendan is the one most likely to be bussing Mag hardcore because in the end he didn't even put a vote on him. Kinda as if distancing himself but not wanting to push the knife further towards his scummate.
    Otherwise next in line would be blink who was half buddy-buddy with Mag and half saying Mag was scum but even he did not seriously vote Mag. I'd lynch one of those personally.
    I want to see yzb25 flip before anyone. I am telling you he is not town. He is red flip