User Tag List

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2667

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Now that Karen's dead My win condition is that of the Vast majority of the townsfolk that I share this beautiful town with, must eliminate the filth and make this a green and prosperous town now that THE BITCH KAREN IS DEAD MUAHAHHA!!!~
    Yeah I was gonna say there’s 0% for win cons now. I thought the post was gonna read out that you just had to have her dead xd
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Yeah I was gonna say there’s 0% for win cons now. I thought the post was gonna read out that you just had to have her dead xd
    Haha I wish it was just that simple xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    I am not evil, but i have an impressively low level of contributions to make so if im in the lynch mix fuck it
    Maybe you can say the things you know?

As blink said, no reason for secrets anymore.

:3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #2013

Also what the fuck was that like 14 hour day. I was planning to sort of contribute again
    Yeah I agree. I’m satisfied with the target obviously but the whole reason I didn’t place the vote was because we still had like an entire 24 hours to work with. Keep this in mind going forward town pls. I also think some people on that vote could be the other team (rizzos) for pushing the lynch so quickly. What do you think about the 1 kill slaol? Do you think the Marchesi lost their only killing role or something else? I’m assuming yzb voted so I’ll drop a pressure vote but def will try to monitor in case he’s l-1/2
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

Maybe you can say the things you know?

As blink said, no reason for secrets anymore.

:3
    I think I'd have a better feel for ya if you could reveal stuff that you can reveal @Slaol

Just Saiyan : )

16. ISO #2016

Yeah I agree. I’m satisfied with the target obviously but the whole reason I didn’t place the vote was because we still had like an entire 24 hours to work with. Keep this in mind going forward town pls. I also think some people on that vote could be the other team (rizzos) for pushing the lynch so quickly. What do you think about the 1 kill slaol? Do you think the Marchesi lost their only killing role or something else? I’m assuming yzb voted so I’ll drop a pressure vote but def will try to monitor in case he’s l-1/2
    My bad I probably shouldn't of hammered. Felt a lot of heavy shit yesterday xD

Also he just out right claimed scum and threatened us. Didn't like it and felt paranoid xD

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

-vote yzb25
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

19. ISO #2019

My bad I probably shouldn't of hammered. Felt a lot of heavy shit yesterday xD

Also he just out right claimed scum and threatened us. Didn't like it and felt paranoid xD
    No way you as scum makes that play you are cleared, karen ( that bitch ) also cleared you. Which means you are double cleared.

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No way you as scum makes that play you are cleared, karen ( that bitch ) also cleared you. Which means you are double cleared.
    <3

The bitch indeed.

Btw if what I said is truly your win condition I shall help you anyway I can!

It'll be hard to time, but.. we'll see xD

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

Self prez?
    I’ve though about running yeah
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

24. ISO #2024

Don't put all your eggs in that basket.
    Oh..

Gotcha!

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

I mean do you have anything of value you can give us?
    I mean I have a vote and discussion and long term perhaps. No feedback, didn’t you say you could have been attacked? Would you not have had a notification/feedback if you were? Lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

27. ISO #2027

I mean I have a vote and discussion and long term perhaps. No feedback, didn’t you say you could have been attacked? Would you not have had a notification/feedback if you were? Lol
    I'm not actually sure if i get feedback on that lol. I can assure you that I didn't get any feedback.

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

And Mike were you purple. Then did your role color change to green at night?
    Yes I am now green town when Kenny died. That is what I was saying yesterday. I was allowed to retire and become town. What sucks is I still have to live to end and see mafia die nothing changes for me. Only thing is only way I can die is to be lynched. Bad thing is I have no special abilitys. But I did find one scum. What I want to know is how there where 2 deaths n1 only 1 last night Mag smithed he killed MM so who killed Kenny? Do we have an SK was it the SK that attcked light since MAgis dead?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

The one night kill i think is possible Moghra had a gun in addition to a scum night kill. So he shot to put it at 2 and then with him gone it was 1 again
    ^ I do like this theory. He did mention he had a two shot gun.

Suprised he put himself out like that as scum though. Made it painfully obvious xD

Oh your thing was starting the game 30 minutes early?

Thanks then Lol.

I'll have to shift through your Iso and analyze your posts to see what you mean by subtly revealing all you have (I remember some things like being a little child.)

You think you can reveal your name? I'm pretty sure you never did that yet.

34. ISO #2034

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes I am now green town when Kenny died. That is what I was saying yesterday. I was allowed to retire and become town. What sucks is I still have to live to end and see mafia die nothing changes for me. Only thing is only way I can die is to be lynched. Bad thing is I have no special abilitys. But I did find one scum. What I want to know is how there where 2 deaths n1 only 1 last night Mag smithed he killed MM so who killed Kenny? Do we have an SK was it the SK that attcked light since MAgis dead?
    The two shot kill theory that Slaol mentioned and that I agree with is a possibility.

That being said, I am not ruling out the possible SK though.

35. ISO #2035

This games probablly going to be dead because its solved. I wouldn't be opposed to some turbo lynches. Ill be in and out dont worry i check the threads often.
    Where do you think we should start then?

I also would like it if the game lasted at LEAST 24 hours this time, to give everyone their two cents so we can develop some stronger reads on everyone.

36. ISO #2036

This games probablly going to be dead because its solved. I wouldn't be opposed to some turbo lynches. Ill be in and out dont worry i check the threads often.
    It is not solved. What I can’t understand is if the mayor is good or evil? I think he is but if we lych the wrong people to soon we may screw the town. Mayor I am not saying you are but what scares me is Kenny so dead set on you. every time I read his lw. I know one thing he was town 100% and he knows your reads better than I do. I believe yzb25 is scum yes. But mayor was protecting mag to much d1 and said don’t lych him and turned lych from mag to a townie. His main targets. Where all townies. Remember if he is evil he has 2 votes. So let’s not hammer and figure this out I WANT TOWN WIN

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

Also the thing i did today was talking Crypt into not waiting a senseless 30 minutes. We started at 6:30 instead of 7 is all.
    Thanks man
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

39. ISO #2039

My role is straight garbage. Makes citizen look like a power role so ive concluded my only hope to be helpful was an elaborate seed planting claim. My name will be a piece of it
    So I sifted through your ISO (That really didn't take long :3) and this is what I dug up from the relevant posts:

You are a little girl. You've received Night Feedback from MM who tried to "prod and question you" (I actually wouldn't mind the full scoop on that, whether it is relevant or not it is coming from a confirmed dead town member and I suppose it wouldn't do to fully hide the information)
    You question how relevant being town really is and have said that your role is booboo and garbage (worse than citizen? I AM a citizen so It must be REALLLYYY Bad xD)

So my conclusion:

Slight town, wouldn't touch this slot today. Maybe another day if he refuses to disclose everything he has.

Do feel free to continue to give us information, I enjoy your attitude so far today over what I've seen earlier :3

40. ISO #2040

So I sifted through your ISO (That really didn't take long :3) and this is what I dug up from the relevant posts:

You are a little girl. You've received Night Feedback from MM who tried to "prod and question you" (I actually wouldn't mind the full scoop on that, whether it is relevant or not it is coming from a confirmed dead town member and I suppose it wouldn't do to fully hide the information)
    You question how relevant being town really is and have said that your role is booboo and garbage (worse than citizen? I AM a citizen so It must be REALLLYYY Bad xD)

So my conclusion:

Slight town, wouldn't touch this slot today. Maybe another day if he refuses to disclose everything he has.

Do feel free to continue to give us information, I enjoy your attitude so far today over what I've seen earlier :3
    Oh and, I want to add that you "Questioning town relevance" means you have an ulterior win con over the consensus one, which is a tad bit troubling. BUT THEN AGAIN, so did I so what place do I have to say such things xD (even though I already explained how it was a two parter for me at least)

41. ISO #2041

Thanks man
    You mentioned in a post where you responded to me that you have some extra stuff you could disclose from your role card, but you feel like it isn't relevant?

I'd like to disagree, if you have anything ANYTHING else, please do care to let us know.

42. ISO #2042

No notice only one kill. I was going to help you by getting her lynched today not night kill her. I told you all that mag was scum and that they where the mafia. Now we need to kill his partner. And town wins. Leads anyone I do suspect YZB25. He has to be the last MAfia what I want to know is why 2 kills night before but only 1 kill last night.
    b e c a u s e w e k i l l e d a k p n ?

Now that Karen's dead My win condition is that of the Vast majority of the townsfolk that I share this beautiful town with, must eliminate the filth and make this a green and prosperous town now that THE BITCH KAREN IS DEAD MUAHAHHA!!!~
    Uh.

Noctiz + sb16 + mike are probably unlynchable.
    :dab:

Mechanically unlynchable or approval unlynchable?
    The latter.

Oh and, I want to add that you "Questioning town relevance" means you have an ulterior win con over the consensus one, which is a tad bit troubling. BUT THEN AGAIN, so did I so what place do I have to say such things xD (even though I already explained how it was a two parter for me at least)
    I would like to add that we should not auto-clear aivion. The wincon counter went down. It should've gone up or stayed the same since karen died.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #2043

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I would like to add that we should not auto-clear aivion. The wincon counter went down. It should've gone up or stayed the same since karen died.
    Maybe you should read the post you responded "uh" to a bit clearer?

I said Her death wasn't THE ONLY THING I needed to accomplish.

xD

44. ISO #2044

Maybe you should read the post you responded "uh" to a bit clearer?

I said Her death wasn't THE ONLY THING I needed to accomplish.

xD
    Also a DEAD TOWN MEMBER cleared my name as Green, and I knew she was green too.

So...

If there's more you want to add outside of this information, then please do tell!

45. ISO #2045

You mentioned in a post where you responded to me that you have some extra stuff you could disclose from your role card, but you feel like it isn't relevant?

I'd like to disagree, if you have anything ANYTHING else, please do care to let us know.

It’s just relevant to my win con which is similar to yours but a little less straightforward lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

46. ISO #2046

It’s just relevant to my win con which is similar to yours but a little less straightforward lol
    Like... The town's win con? Or needing someone to die while you're still living one?

xD

47. ISO #2047

Like... The town's win con? Or needing someone to die while you're still living one?

xD
    Both lol
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

48. ISO #2048

@AIVION this is not adding up need you to help me understand this the win con was at 10% the night kill kills Light win con goes down to 0. Your win con was to see light killed. If you exe and your target dies at night does that now make you a nuet Jester? Sonce the win con did not go up but went down? I know you saying you have a second win con but I don’t by that. Because if I can go from nuet to town green because Kenny died wouldn’t it be possible you go from town green to nuet?

49. ISO #2049

@AIVION this is not adding up need you to help me understand this the win con was at 10% the night kill kills Light win con goes down to 0. Your win con was to see light killed. If you exe and your target dies at night does that now make you a nuet Jester? Sonce the win con did not go up but went down? I know you saying you have a second win con but I don’t by that. Because if I can go from nuet to town green because Kenny died wouldn’t it be possible you go from town green to nuet?
    Because Light died?

50. ISO #2050

You're thinking like I'm an actual Executioner from the mod..

I'm town (cleared as such from Karen) but I need to BE ALIVE WHEN KAREN DIES. IF I WAS DEAD WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE I WOULD NEVER WIN.

Now that SHE'S DEAD, my final and ACTUAL win con, which is the town's win con, has been activated. (Which obviously hasn't been achieved yet)

The only explanation I can think of is that Karen had some sort of different kinda win con herself, but never divulged it. But It has no correlation to me as to why it's at 0% now.

Anyone have other opinions as to why it's at 0%? This is all I really have thought of on the matter as it's quite late and I have other things to attend to atm before bed.