Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Kinda Feel Like You Are Pressuring Me To Cast A Vote U Know How I Am Day 1 Is Always Locked
    If you weren't feeling as such, I would tell you to go see a doctor because it is what I am doing, quite obviously. Your "locked" thing makes no sense and doesn't help town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

If You Believe Me Your Enemy Command Me And Ill Gladly Take My Own Life @Marshmallow Marshall
    is confused

Time will tell us.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Brendan, what are your thoughts on blink and gyrlander atm?
    blink seems like a decent lynch target as survivor considering we're at 23% without knowing much else unless he agrees to side with town. i didn't really see anything from gyrlander worth mentioning so far...
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

7. ISO #107

where is @NoctiZ
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    blink seems like a decent lynch target as survivor considering we're at 23% without knowing much else unless he agrees to side with town. i didn't really see anything from gyrlander worth mentioning so far...
    What bothers me is that he claimed survivor early. He admitted not being town. As town, it's a shit play in a hidden setup. As scum, it gives you a nice WIFOM to work around. As neutral, well you're neutral so you can work with whoever you want.

9. ISO #109

What bothers me is that he claimed survivor early. He admitted not being town. As town, it's a shit play in a hidden setup. As scum, it gives you a nice WIFOM to work around. As neutral, well you're neutral so you can work with whoever you want.
    yeah I think so far he's the most stand out target for a lynch imo but there's still some people that haven't posted yet i wanna hear from.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    yeah I think so far he's the most stand out target for a lynch imo but there's still some people that haven't posted yet i wanna hear from.
    Thats True Poss Survivor But Also Could Be A More Sinister Neutral.. Like SK Or Arso..

11. ISO #111
    Ganelon

Guten morgen frenemies

12. ISO #112
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    what the fuck you're so scummy right now

"i think we should vote slaol"
    > doesnt vote slaol
    > someone asks why you didnt vote slaol
    "dont react swiftly"

ze fucko
    Why are you like this lol.

Kira's always acting like this. I don't see it as alignment indicative for him.

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

lul Survivor's presumably a role whose win condition is "survive to the end". Right now I fail to see anything scummy about what blinkskater did - hell, now we know what to expect of him lol. If he's scum, I'd call that a misplay unless he has an ace up his sleeve

14. ISO #114
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lul Survivor's presumably a role whose win condition is "survive to the end". Right now I fail to see anything scummy about what blinkskater did - hell, now we know what to expect of him lol. If he's scum, I'd call that a misplay unless he has an ace up his sleeve
    Anyway lynching a neutral claim at this point strikes me the wrong way. I do find Branden interesting though...
    -vote Branden

explain thyself

15. ISO #115
    Ganelon

Anyway lynching a neutral claim at this point strikes me the wrong way. I do find Branden interesting though...
    -vote Branden

explain thyself
    -vote Brendan

16. ISO #116

You Have More Weapons In Your Arsenal Then Just Your Vote Even If Just A Cit You Have Thoughts And Opinion This Person Is suspect For These Reasons
    Okay

It is my thought and my opinion that you're scum!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Did you actually take seriously a post where he didnt capitalier all the words?
    did you have a stroke

18. ISO #118

We should not give a player a free pass because they're a bad player

19. ISO #119
    Ganelon

We should not give a player a free pass because they're a bad player
    WE SHOULD RECOGNIZE THAT THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THEY MAY FLIP TOWN. INSTANTLY DISCREDITING THEM AND BEING AN ASS DOES NOT HELP ANYONE.
    And there *are* alignment indicative things. You are not scum hunting by pushing at Kira, who is excruciatingly difficult to read. Push at someone who can actually be read in a worthwhile manner - otherwise you are simply literally lynching straw men. Sure, if there's no better Lynch at EoD - Lynch Kira, agree. But pushing at someone who is so difficult to read and always acts scummy is just disingenuous

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

The problem is: why should I trust that you are pro-town? Your actions make sense as scum, but they don't as town since there is nothing to CC, claiming survivor kinda makes you neutral AT BEST, or scum. Tell me why we should trust you.
    I don't see why claiming Survivor is scummy. For all we know there may not even be a survivor. Why are you so hung up on this? Claiming survivor is literally equivalent to claiming that you've already won and that you don't care who wins. How is that scummy? It's completely non-alignment indicative, especially given that we don't have a clear role list, or even a faction list.

21. ISO #121
    Ganelon

@Cryptonic - how exactly does the percentage work? Do you use integer division (like, 0.23*13=2 instead of 2.99), or do you round down/up to the nearest number?

22. ISO #122

I don't see why claiming Survivor is scummy. For all we know there may not even be a survivor.
    thats literally why its scummy

23. ISO #123
    Ganelon

Because if that is the case that means there are 3 people who've already achieved their win conditions. We can only theorise as to what exactly those win conditions imply, but if blink skater's claim is true that means he's one of those people, and we can extrapolate that the other two also share the same win condition.
    @Cryptonic is it legal for someone to claim "I've achieved my win condition?"

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

No, it isn't. There's nobody to CC, and thus he's not infringing upon anyone's win condition if it is the case (no.1).

No.2: Survivor is typically night immune. It could be seen as a town gambit, or as a survivor literally promising to side with the town, which would be a very good play as Survivor because we can Lynch them whilst mafia cannot kill him at night. We also know that 3 people have already achieved their win condition; implicitly, blinkskater is one of them. I fail to see what's scummy about claiming survivor. Roles are not the primary evaluator in this setup.

25. ISO #125
    Ganelon

Anyway after having read the thread for a bit, I think the scummiest person right now is Brendan. I don't like his posts at all. Followed

26. ISO #126
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    ... I'll say "a big bit" then. Don't think anyone will know it as far as I'm aware.
    ...Judge?

27. ISO #127
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I literally claimed a role from the mod thats not even in the game please stop trying to get me kicked out of the game
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    for trying to wrongfully fabricate evidence to get me kicked out of the game.
    +1
    Not in favour of voting MM however.

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

You shouldn't trust me..

I scum read you.

You gey the picture?
    ok blink and mm are confirmed town gg ez

29. ISO #129
    Ganelon

I literally claimed a role from the mod thats not even in the game please stop trying to get me kicked out of the game
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    for trying to wrongfully fabricate evidence to get me kicked out of the game.
    Oh lol so it's a shit claim... was hoping to see some pro-town survivor action

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

I'm going to bed soon, so I pop in for a bit. And that's what I see when I get back...

+1
    Not in favour of voting MM however.
    ...+1??? So, you say I am trying to get Blink kicked from the game, really?

1: this would be a fucking bitch move;
    2: I'm town;
    3: one small thing doesn't get you kicked from any game, else a lot of people would have been modkilled in anon games such as Masquerade Madness or President;
    4: I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was honest because it literally implies I'm a stupid and beyond-the-belt player. Stupid because of 3, which is an obvious, and beyond-the-belt because it's not a good way of playing, even if I was scum. I really hope that you know me enough to know that I would not EVER do such a thing.

So, you say you agree with this fucking bullshit that honestly offends me? ...

And then, you say you're not in favor of voting me. If you actually agree with what Blink said, why are you against voting me? Because if you agree that I am trying to "host frame" him, from where would it come but from a scum??

I did not read your stuff yet, this is the only post I read since I came back. I liked that little interaction with Slaol, although he kept such a poker face lol... but this is seriously bullshit.
    -vote Magoroth

And yes, if you're wondering, I am discrediting you there because you make 0 sense. No coherence in your thoughts and you agreed with something that should reek of bullshit to people who know me a bit.

32. ISO #132

Thats True Poss Survivor But Also Could Be A More Sinister Neutral.. Like SK Or Arso..
    Or just a plain mafia lol. At best he's neutral that can backstab us anytime, at worst he's a scum. So if we lynch him, the worst thing we could do is to lynch a survivor, with a good chance of him being scum IMO. Unless further info on this matter today, he's the perfect lynch for town IMO.

33. ISO #133
    Ganelon

I'm going to bed soon, so I pop in for a bit. And that's what I see when I get back...

...+1??? So, you say I am trying to get Blink kicked from the game, really?

1: this would be a fucking bitch move;
    2: I'm town;
    3: one small thing doesn't get you kicked from any game, else a lot of people would have been modkilled in anon games such as Masquerade Madness or President;
    4: I highly, HIGHLY doubt that was honest because it literally implies I'm a stupid and beyond-the-belt player. Stupid because of 3, which is an obvious, and beyond-the-belt because it's not a good way of playing, even if I was scum. I really hope that you know me enough to know that I would not EVER do such a thing.

So, you say you agree with this fucking bullshit that honestly offends me? ...

And then, you say you're not in favor of voting me. If you actually agree with what Blink said, why are you against voting me? Because if you agree that I am trying to "host frame" him, from where would it come but from a scum??

I did not read your stuff yet, this is the only post I read since I came back. I liked that little interaction with Slaol, although he kept such a poker face lol... but this is seriously bullshit.
    -vote Magoroth

And yes, if you're wondering, I am discrediting you there because you make 0 sense. No coherence in your thoughts and you agreed with something that should reek of bullshit to people who know me a bit.
    No, I think it's dumb to be voting blinkskater for claiming a neutral role that may not even be in the game. He's right. Nice OMGUS though.

34. ISO #134

So you say we shouldn't try to read Kira (Btw kira = light yagami, for those who don't know)? I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant, so how should we read him, then?

35. ISO #135
    Ganelon

Or just a plain mafia lol. At best he's neutral that can backstab us anytime, at worst he's a scum. So if we lynch him, the worst thing we could do is to lynch a survivor, with a good chance of him being scum IMO. Unless further info on this matter today, he's the perfect lynch for town IMO.
    Stop scum painting and pushing narratives. It is not scummy, I do it all the time in the mod. You're trying to get blinkskater discredited without even considering he is town. Mafia much? :P

36. ISO #136

^^^^^^^^^^ exactly

The benefit of claiming survivor as town is NON-EXISTANT. You don't become LHF to gather reads: you're claiming neutral, scums don't really want you dead, they would prefer a town lynch, so you can't read people over it. You aren't getting the real neutral out: the town benefits from this are debatable, and the setup is fucking hidden...

37. ISO #137
    Ganelon

So you say we shouldn't try to read Kira (Btw kira = light yagami, for those who don't know)? I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant, so how should we read him, then?
    I'm saying you should stop scum painting him. You're not going to get anything out of him other than what we usually do. I'm all for a policy Lynch on him, but you cannot effectively read him, it's like trying to push Efekannn02. It's just a day waster. Focus instead on someone that can be read, or on someone you don't know. Like Brendan. Vote him with me. =P

38. ISO #138

No, I think it's dumb to be voting blinkskater for claiming a neutral role that may not even be in the game. He's right. Nice OMGUS though.
    Okay, I claim reality bender. Now you can't vote me because I claimed a role that may not even be in the game...

Also, I wouldn't call a vote explained by a long post with reasons literally explaining how I find you scummy an OMGUS vote. Nice discredit though.

39. ISO #139
    Ganelon

^^^^^^^^^^ exactly

The benefit of claiming survivor as town is NON-EXISTANT. You don't become LHF to gather reads: you're claiming neutral, scums don't really want you dead, they would prefer a town lynch, so you can't read people over it. You aren't getting the real neutral out: the town benefits from this are debatable, and the setup is fucking hidden...
    WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFIT OF CLAIMING SURVIVOR AS SURVIVOR. HMM?
    It's literally the best play as survivor. Nobody gets to counterclaim you and nobody wants to kill you unless they're scum. And you cannot die at night. That's if he actually is Survivor. Best play = he's TPR, claims survivor, is not night immune and keeps himself as LHF = profit. stop scum painting people from the get-go.
    Spoiler : cvote :

Brendan, Yagami, (everyone else), blink, Magoroth

40. ISO #140

I'm saying you should stop scum painting him. You're not going to get anything out of him other than what we usually do. I'm all for a policy Lynch on him, but you cannot effectively read him, it's like trying to push Efekannn02. It's just a day waster. Focus instead on someone that can be read, or on someone you don't know. Like Brendan. Vote him with me. =P
    I can. I am not scum painting him you fool, I'm getting a read on him... He comes off as town to me atm, I'm not convinced but still. Pushing efe is not useless: you can see his reaction and it is AI. Same goes for Kira. You're the one scum painting me and discrediting me atm. I'm pressuring people and giving my thoughts, how is that scum painting?

41. ISO #141

Stop scum painting and pushing narratives. It is not scummy, I do it all the time in the mod. You're trying to get blinkskater discredited without even considering he is town. Mafia much? :P
    I'm not even going to reply to this with a legit post because I already addressed this in the post saying why it's not good to do that as town, while you say here that I didn't, and I am quoting you, ever consider that eventuality.

42. ISO #142
    Ganelon

Okay, I claim reality bender. Now you can't vote me because I claimed a role that may not even be in the game...

Also, I wouldn't call a vote explained by a long post with reasons literally explaining how I find you scummy an OMGUS vote. Nice discredit though.
    It's not a reason to vote someone. There's MANY benefits to claiming survivor as town. And. many to claiming survivor as scum (not many though since people tend to scum paint that from the get-go.

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

I can. I am not scum painting him you fool, I'm getting a read on him... He comes off as town to me atm, I'm not convinced but still. Pushing efe is not useless: you can see his reaction and it is AI. Same goes for Kira. You're the one scum painting me and discrediting me atm. I'm pressuring people and giving my thoughts, how is that scum painting?
    Efekannn has a very specific meta. Kira does not. I liteerally couldn't tell the difference between scum Kira and town Kira last game.

44. ISO #144

WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFIT OF CLAIMING SURVIVOR AS SURVIVOR. HMM?
    It's literally the best play as survivor. Nobody gets to counterclaim you and nobody wants to kill you unless they're scum. And you cannot die at night. That's if he actually is Survivor. Best play = he's TPR, claims survivor, is not night immune and keeps himself as LHF = profit. stop scum painting people from the get-go.
    Spoiler : cvote :

Brendan, Yagami, (everyone else), blink, Magoroth
    THOSE BENEFITS ARE DEBATABLE FOR THE REASON BELOW, AND TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE TOWNY.

Who the fuck said that survivor was gonna help town instead of just backstab us when we'll go at a critical stage, which happens almost all the time in FM games? You say you do that in the mod; I tried, got lynched almost every time. Other people did; same result. Idk how you do it, but it's not normal lol.

If he's TPR, it's poor play because the setup is H I D D E N. TPRs fake claiming anything but citizen is just plain bad.

However, if he's scum, he just has the perfect WIFOM here. He can say "Oh, I am TPR trying not to die, don't lynch me!" and you'll buy that (Assuming you're town). Or he can just hold with his survivor claim and you'll let him live too! I don't get how you can not see that.

Also, I'm not scumpainting him: he accused me of wanting to get him modkilled for something ridiculous, literally. If that's not scumpainting, idk what it is. And if you're town, I am seriously disappointed.

45. ISO #145
    Ganelon

Please explain to me how there is any benefit to claiming Survivor as scum when it's extremely easy to scum paint. K thanks.

46. ISO #146

It's not a reason to vote someone. There's MANY benefits to claiming survivor as town. And. many to claiming survivor as scum (not many though since people tend to scum paint that from the get-go.
    Finding someone scummy isn't a reason to vote him?

47. ISO #147

Please explain to me how there is any benefit to claiming Survivor as scum when it's extremely easy to scum paint. K thanks.
    Voss in Cold War who claimed Castro as mafia, maybe? I don't think you were in that iteration, though. See my post about it for more details.

48. ISO #148

Efekannn has a very specific meta. Kira does not. I liteerally couldn't tell the difference between scum Kira and town Kira last game.
    Well I could, and I have read him accurately 100% of the time, sooo... without wanting to be rude... if you can't read him yourself, don't stop others from doing so. Kira does have a specific meta.

49. ISO #149
    Ganelon

THOSE BENEFITS ARE DEBATABLE FOR THE REASON BELOW, AND TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU MORE TOWNY.

Who the fuck said that survivor was gonna help town instead of just backstab us when we'll go at a critical stage, which happens almost all the time in FM games? You say you do that in the mod; I tried, got lynched almost every time. Other people did; same result. Idk how you do it, but it's not normal lol.

If he's TPR, it's poor play because the setup is H I D D E N. TPRs fake claiming anything but citizen is just plain bad.

However, if he's scum, he just has the perfect WIFOM here. He can say "Oh, I am TPR trying not to die, don't lynch me!" and you'll buy that (Assuming you're town). Or he can just hold with his survivor claim and you'll let him live too! I don't get how you can not see that.

Also, I'm not scumpainting him: he accused me of wanting to get him modkilled for something ridiculous, literally. If that's not scumpainting, idk what it is. And if you're town, I am seriously disappointed.
    I don't care about your opinion of my play. And please go and watch what happened last time when blink claimed survivor in a game. He got. counterclaimed by the real survivor and was lynched. How tf is that scummy lol. He is most likely neutral.

50. ISO #150
    Ganelon

Well I could, and I have read him accurately 100% of the time, sooo... without wanting to be rude... if you can't read him yourself, don't stop others from doing so. Kira does have a specific meta.
    Ok then Mr. Analyst; what's his meta then