User Tag List

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I admitted im not town, but commited to seeing scum burn. And my reaction to your vote was the truth tbh..
    The problem is: why should I trust that you are pro-town? Your actions make sense as scum, but they don't as town since there is nothing to CC, claiming survivor kinda makes you neutral AT BEST, or scum. Tell me why we should trust you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    So im gonna be town leader.

Type "/dtf" to automatically vote like me
    Isn't Noctiz the town leader?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The problem is: why should I trust that you are pro-town? Your actions make sense as scum, but they don't as town since there is nothing to CC, claiming survivor kinda makes you neutral AT BEST, or scum. Tell me why we should trust you.
    You shouldn't trust me..

I scum read you.

You gey the picture?

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

You shouldn't trust me..

I scum read you.

You gey the picture?
    Well in this case, my vote is at the right place... you are admitting to be anti-town if you say I shouldn't trust you.

10. ISO #60

Yeah no thanks i don't follow anyone who asks to be followed.

Have fun tho mate.
    follow me

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I didnt actually ask
    If you want to lead town, you probably should start by giving your thoughts, what do you think about that? :P

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So Far Im Thinking My Vote Should Go On Slaol Because Of General Not Quoting And Such
    I don't like him either. But then, why don't you put your vote where your mouth is?
    -vote Slaol
    Put some pressure there

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Id Rather Not React Swiftly
    Much More To Be Discussed.. And Many PPL Havn't Spoken
    I'm not telling you to lynch but to pressure. Pressure is our strongest weapon on early D1. Use it. Pressure CREATES discussion and reads.

Also, the "mayor" is just because it's how the tag works to make someone have X number of votes where X is not 1. It automatically says "X is the mayor with Y votes."

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Youre gonna need a bigger dick for me to feel any pressure.
    I have a big marshmallow dick

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

I'm not telling you to lynch but to pressure. Pressure is our strongest weapon on early D1. Use it. Pressure CREATES discussion and reads.

Also, the "mayor" is just because it's how the tag works to make someone have X number of votes where X is not 1. It automatically says "X is the mayor with Y votes."
    Yeah But Draws Unwanted Attention To That Player

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Id Rather Not React Swiftly
    what the fuck you're so scummy right now

"i think we should vote slaol"
    > doesnt vote slaol
    > someone asks why you didnt vote slaol
    "dont react swiftly"

ze fucko
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Cool.

He's probably town.
    As long as nothing points against it I will consider him as town.

35. ISO #85

Yeah But Draws Unwanted Attention To That Player
    Lynch also creates attention on players, so we should never lynch.

Why is it "unwanted"? FOS on Yagami.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

I like the list the one guy made about why light mygami was a bit odd. Im not gonna vote because youd all auto vote and lynch too early, but imagine that i did and that it was glorious
    It's 7 votes to lynch. Do you seriously think the community has gone completly insane after you left at idk which time?

well you would be a bit right to think so but not that much...

40. ISO #90

You Have More Weapons In Your Arsenal Then Just Your Vote Even If Just A Cit You Have Thoughts And Opinion This Person Is suspect For These Reasons
    Again Not Everyone Is On More Information Required
    Stealth is right... The problem is that I don't know if you are scummy for it or if you're just... not understanding something here. And I'm not wanting to be rude or condescending here, sorry if it appears as such... but explain me how putting your vote to get information BAD. It has only benefits at this point of the game. We aren't gonna turbolynch anyone because we put someone at L-4 or stuff like that.

41. ISO #91

You Have More Weapons In Your Arsenal Then Just Your Vote Even If Just A Cit You Have Thoughts And Opinion This Person Is suspect For These Reasons
    That being said, you are not wrong on this, but your vote just helps those two weapons while being one. I'd even say that our chief weapon is vote, and thoughts! Two chief weapons! ;)

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Stealth is right... The problem is that I don't know if you are scummy for it or if you're just... not understanding something here. And I'm not wanting to be rude or condescending here, sorry if it appears as such... but explain me how putting your vote to get information BAD. It has only benefits at this point of the game. We aren't gonna turbolynch anyone because we put someone at L-4 or stuff like that.
    Thats Where You Are Wrong At This Moment We Dont Know What The Odds Are How Many Players Are X How Many Are Y And Z.. Town Scum Neutral.. Id Rather Make A Properly Informed Decision Then Just Fly Around In The Dark

45. ISO #95

Nothing you said countered anything i said.
    My goal is not to counter anything you say because you said nothing meaningful yet, out of maybe saying you agree about the post Stealth made against Yagami. It is to get you to talk, because you feel like you're sitting here, and I don't like it because it can have several meanings. Maybe you're town observing to then appear with a case on someone, or scum waiting to jump on a mislynch while not being compromised by stuff you would have said earlier since you didn't say stuff earlier. I think you get where I come from.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Thats Where You Are Wrong At This Moment We Dont Know What The Odds Are How Many Players Are X How Many Are Y And Z.. Town Scum Neutral.. Id Rather Make A Properly Informed Decision Then Just Fly Around In The Dark
    And how do you plan on getting your information, pray tell? If you're gonna say "By thinking", well that won't help us without pressuring people. How we get info is by pressuring, also said as "pressuring for info", I just don't say it because it's redundant.

Also, we can safely assume that the setup is balanced or attempts were made to balance it as much as possible; that there are more town than scums; that we need a lot of votes to lynch, therefore it is safe to pile on votes on someone.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Nope.
    In this case, I overestimated you by a lot because I looked at your post count & awards & join date, and thought you were a veteran... heh? Why would you be trying to hide your intents and thoughts if you were town?

50. ISO #100