1-S2-1-8364200 Melodylynn
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

I recently got a new computer and forgot that points dont carry over. I don't remember how many points i had, but this report is the most recent replay i have, since i dont have the old computer. But i know i had more than 6k.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...099#post665099

this is copy paste from old point restore, which got approved. I have a new new computer and i just want my little points ):

link to old post that was approved: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...612#post684612

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-8364200 Melodylynn

will look at this in a little bit!

1-S2-1-8364200
    7313 points, 161 victories and 313 games played.

Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, The Inquisition, Corleone, Mission Failed.

@MelodyLynn yea the first link Isn't valid to me apparently >.> Gives me a 404 Error. But the old post link had this information, I am assuming this is acceptable?

If so you are Approved. Please contact an In-game Admin to help restore your points. A good Admin to contact is Light_Yagami as he is our most active Admin in the mod. You may also try to contact Myself or the others if you see us!

Hope to see you in-game!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 5th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6