S-FM Super Basic - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    He’s blacklisting Kira because Kira didn’t play well / consistently trolls posts

I’m an asshole but I always play to win
    You don't "play". You literally target people and just keep constant insults going. this type of behavior is not aloud on any other site, and will not be aloud here. fortunately, that will include u at this point. many people have left this site because of you and it will continue to happen. so what needs to be done will be done.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You don't "play". You literally target people and just keep constant insults going. this type of behavior is not aloud on any other site, and will not be aloud here. fortunately, that will include u at this point. many people have left this site because of you and it will continue to happen. so what needs to be done will be done.
    there is a huge difference between arguing, distracting, and going after someone and what you do. Your shit continues out of games, causes grudges, troll postings attacking people, and just constant drama. its time to cut that out of here. You have been warned multiple times and faced a 6 month ban already. its time to go m8.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #853
    Ganelon

I played scum like this only twice.

But anyhow. Gg to everyone. And big thanks to distorted to falling into my trap.

@AIVION I apologize distorted made it unpleasant for you! Our fighting was mostly fueled by him taking a ton of cheap shots that only did the benefit to making me seem more town to mm and Kira which was my goal.

I do apologize for whatever I did to make the game annoying for you aivion great job!

Mike has my ass pegged from page 1, and thus why he had to die. Also knowing mm

I got distorted to reveal as sheriff and was able to effectively neutralize him.
    You can't even apologize properly rofl.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I can just feel the love
    So can I...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Wonder what*
    I uh, feel like I mentioned that in Discord :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

That and at best he was doc, at worst he was not going to be healed.

We didn’t care if he was doc or not, we knew he wasn’t gonna be healed bc of the distorted claim

Smart play on scum
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #862

No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You did an excellent job as a first time host! I’m excited for turnabout.
    Aww, thanks Stealth! <3 Hope to see you there as well!

Glad people don't think my mistakes were too bad.

You learn better by making them, I suppose! :3

15. ISO #865

You did an excellent job as a first time host! I’m excited for turnabout.
    I agree 100% until the end I would not have guess he was first time host. What i don't get is why no one saw PTB first few posts at d2 that was 100% scum. I may be new but if this is the game play that is expecting I will happy bow out. There is to much Toxic in the real world why bring it to the game just to get a win. So please let me know is this a game for fun between people that can be friends or is this toxic where trolls can troll each other. Again that is just my read

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #866
    Ganelon

No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.
    I literally have no idea how that seemed scummy from any perspective. He played the victim card and got sympathy for it, which is simply baffling because he CLEARLY 1) didn't expect it and 2) attacked Distorted with comments the like of "you dislike me"... he did the exact the same thing with me rofl that's not forum mafia play. I don't care how many people say this - watching back on the game as a replaced player, I literally did not believe Distorted was Mafia. I thought it was either PTB/yzb or PTB/MM, bcs I expected MM to claim sheriff due to his response to my "policy Lynch Kira" post. Distorted did not misplay - he attacked PTB as hard was necessary, because he felt he had pushed me out of thee game and that he was a being a bitch at someone who had just replaced out ("Homophobia died this day"). Sure, maybe Distorted shouldn't have focused this much on that, but PTB fully deserves it and it did not make Distorted scummy unless your idea of scummy is "he's mean".

17. ISO #867

That was called a ban. and it was 6 months.
    1. It was only an fm ban, and 2. I asked for it because the original punishment was light provabtion but I didn’t like how it wasn’t cut and dry and was being used loosely.

Also, I constantly take months off in between games.

Please continue. I’m not going anywhere.
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16

18. ISO #868
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I agree 100% until the end I would not have guess he was first time host. What i don't get is why no one saw PTB first few posts at d2 that was 100% scum. I may be new but if this is the game play that is expecting I will happy bow out. There is to much Toxic in the real world why bring it to the game just to get a win. So please let me know is this a game for fun between people that can be friends or is this toxic where trolls can troll each other. Again that is just my read
    No, it's not common. I mean, games can get pretty intense at times, but not due to mal-intent.

19. ISO #869

Stealth it’s okay. He’ll never agree. I got him to reveal his role without even really trying.

He’s just mad I’m better hehe
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #870
    Ganelon

-vote Mike

for MVP.

21. ISO #871

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I literally have no idea how that seemed scummy from any perspective. He played the victim card and got sympathy for it, which is simply baffling because he CLEARLY 1) didn't expect it and 2) attacked Distorted with comments the like of "you dislike me"... he did the exact the same thing with me rofl that's not forum mafia play. I don't care how many people say this - watching back on the game as a replaced player, I literally did not believe Distorted was Mafia. I thought it was either PTB/yzb or PTB/MM, bcs I expected MM to claim sheriff due to his response to my "policy Lynch Kira" post. Distorted did not misplay - he attacked PTB as hard was necessary, because he felt he had pushed me out of thee game and that he was a being a bitch at someone who had just replaced out ("Homophobia died this day"). Sure, maybe Distorted shouldn't have focused this much on that, but PTB fully deserves it and it did not make Distorted scummy unless your idea of scummy is "he's mean".

Don’t call people faggots and then refuse to apologize. We would have been cool if you apologized. No apology means you don’t feel bad about it, so I’ll ride your ass into the ground.

Homophobe. Simply as that. <3

I wasn’t even gonna play, blame @AIVION lol
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873
    Ganelon

Don’t call people faggots and then refuse to apologize. We would have been cool if you apologized. No apology means you don’t feel bad about it, so I’ll ride your ass into the ground.

Homophobe. Simply as that. <3

I wasn’t even gonna play, blame @AIVION lol

24. ISO #874

GGWP

I'd describe this as a somewhat... clumsy game for me. I think I gave off a sorta desperate-to-please vibe especially when I was tutorial-ing Mike. I took time off to reflect on this and I think I managed to fix it when I returned for the second phase of day 1.

I was blessed with good circumstances and a competent teammate (The PTB vs. Distorted thing definitely increased his cred. overall and derailed scumhunting).

Mike did very well. He has great intuition for a beginner and outplayed my 40-or-whatever games worth of experience through raw instinct.

However, he REALLY should have hammered at the end of day 1. That did a lot of damage to town. In general, if a day 1 lynch has an 80% chance of making no difference to when MYLO is, you should lynch day 1. Even if you think they're town, just confirming the flip is useful and allows the people who misread that town to move on.

p;edit the vote on MM at EOD1 was really bad too. But thankfully by luck that worked out for me because it helped me goad MM into voting SB on day 2. (pp;edit tho MM probably woulda voted SB anyway)
    Last edited by yzb25; November 7th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    GGWP

I'd describe this as a somewhat... clumsy game for me. I think I gave off a sorta desperate-to-please vibe especially when I was tutorial-ing Mike. I took time off to reflect on this and I think I managed to fix it when I returned for the second phase of day 1.

I was blessed with good circumstances and a competent teammate (The PTB vs. Distorted thing definitely increased his cred. overall and derailed scumhunting).

Mike did very well. He has great intuition for a beginner and outplayed my 40-or-whatever games worth of experience through raw instinct.

However, he REALLY should have hammered at the end of day 1. That did a lot of damage to town. In general, if a day 1 lynch has an 80% chance of making no difference to when MYLO is, you should lynch day 1. Even if you think they're town, just confirming the flip is useful and allows the people who misread that town to move on.

p;edit the vote on MM at EOD1 was really bad too. But thankfully by luck that worked out for me because it helped me goad MM into voting SB on day 2. (pp;edit tho MM probably woulda voted SB anyway)
    Lol and when we had to hammer sb16 and I literally had to ping you and make you hammer lmao. If we didn’t win we were cooked I was sooo obvious with that.
    Shut up cow.

26. ISO #876

GG. I blame host for blaming himself... it's up to the players, especially the one who started insulting everyone, to not do that.

The scums played REALLY well, though. Your interaction didn't look SvS at all, so well deserved win.

Mike, you are the MVP lol. You were the one who actually used a strategy and had better reads than most people (if not all lmao). I honestly did not expect this from a new player.
    -vote Mike

Sorry stealth I will reevaluate how I read you....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #877

Lol and when we had to hammer sb16 and I literally had to ping you and make you hammer lmao. If we didn’t win we were cooked I was sooo obvious with that.
    ikr!!! Bro by the time I was arguing with MM d2 my posts had as much soul as George Bush. When you pinged me like that I realized u were so done with this game XD

28. ISO #878

GGWP

I agree I should have voted to lych him but my read was he was town so did not want to lych a town but If i did yes we would have lyched a town but rest of town would have been on yzb25 then PTB. town would hav won. Learning lesion i will not make again.

And as for you Yzb25 I have my eye on you in games. you are amazing at reads on people scary good. I dont want to be scum and you as town. I might just lose.

29. ISO #879

ikr!!! Bro by the time I was arguing with MM d2 my posts had as much soul as George Bush. When you pinged me like that I realized u were so done with this game XD
    I tried so hard to hold off putting stealth at L-1 because I didn’t wanna spook the town on the train. So when you came and were like blah blah blah. I was like noooo now is the chance!

@Mike In the future, when you read people, try to offer reasons why and what posts made you feel their alignment. You did it with me once saying the sheriff thing, but didn’t elaborate past that. The more info you give, the more you wil help your case!

And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #880

I tried so hard to hold off putting stealth at L-1 because I didn’t wanna spook the town on the train. So when you came and were like blah blah blah. I was like noooo now is the chance!

@Mike In the future, when you read people, try to offer reasons why and what posts made you feel their alignment. You did it with me once saying the sheriff thing, but didn’t elaborate past that. The more info you give, the more you wil help your case!

And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game.
    Ty for that but why ad the "And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game." Game is OVER stop the fighting or starting a fight please

But again ty for the advice

31. ISO #881

Ty for that but why ad the "And other than distorted, I was well behaved this game." Game is OVER stop the fighting or starting a fight please

But again ty for the advice
    You’re welcome — there was a reference to someone “insulting everyone.” Just stating I didn’t.

I was just stating how proud I am that I behaved well
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #882

I agree I should have voted to lych him but my read was he was town so did not want to lych a town but If i did yes we would have lyched a town but rest of town would have been on yzb25 then PTB. town would hav won. Learning lesion i will not make again.

And as for you Yzb25 I have my eye on you in games. you are amazing at reads on people scary good. I dont want to be scum and you as town. I might just lose.
    You're probably right about me getting lynched after stealth, tbh.

Idk what gave you the impression my reads are good, but thanks regardless! Hopefully I can scare you more in the future

Wait no that was meant to sound heartwarming I swear XD

33. ISO #883
    Ganelon

You're probably right about me getting lynched after stealth, tbh.

Idk what gave you the impression my reads are good, but thanks regardless! Hopefully I can scare you more in the future

Wait no that was meant to sound heartwarming I swear XD
    Judging by your posts in the "philosophy subforum", I'd say you are definitely capable of making good reads. :P

34. ISO #884

@Stealthbomber16 will you still eat a sock tho? I cackled when I read that lmao.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #885

@AIVION can you post distorts and mms night actions for each night?
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #886

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GG. I blame host for blaming himself... it's up to the players, especially the one who started insulting everyone, to not do that.

The scums played REALLY well, though. Your interaction didn't look SvS at all, so well deserved win.

Mike, you are the MVP lol. You were the one who actually used a strategy and had better reads than most people (if not all lmao). I honestly did not expect this from a new player.
    -vote Mike

Sorry stealth I will reevaluate how I read you....
    Thanks! I figured you were doc, that’s why your “ DOC DONT REVEAL” was so funny to me.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #887

Bruh when Distorted @ed me and you guys started arguing over whether or not I scumread PTB in the Vengeful Mafia game that was some funny shit. I remember that you both pmed me after that game and said the other one sucked and screwed everything up

Petition to make Distorted and PTB get married! Sign by posting Aye
    5 signs results in it becoming official sc2mafia lore.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #888

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Bruh when Distorted @ed me and you guys started arguing over whether or not I scumread PTB in the Vengeful Mafia game that was some funny shit. I remember that you both pmed me after that game and said the other one sucked and screwed everything up

Petition to make Distorted and PTB get married! Sign by posting Aye
    5 signs results in it becoming official sc2mafia lore.
    Lol and I laughed when he said we lost that game. We won it cuz efe lynched the wrong person.

That game was also funny bc hybrid tried to bus me from the first page.

Anyhow. Aye.
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #889

@AIVION can you post distorts and mms night actions for each night?
    I can do that, then I'm closing this thread.

N1:
    MM - Healing Light_Yagami
    Distorted - Checking Stealthbomber16 - Roleblocked!

N2:
    MM - Healing Light_Yagami - Roleblocked!
    Distorted - Checking PowersThatBe - Red Check.

Game End.

Thanks again for playing everyone! : )