Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    What a depressingly boring reply

You could have at least pulled something our your ass like:

"My horoscope told me the squirrel closest to me will betray me this month!"

Or something :/
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    My main suspect as scum is to be honest you. wanting to vote up some one at start. Again I could be wrong. I also suspect Power that be. I would guess one of you 2 are scum then again I could be wrong that is my thought prosscess
    Well then I must be hella suspect every single game

In FM, you vote a lot. It's how you get information because you don't have a mayor and two investigatives to carry you. Voting at start is pro-town, while it is not necessarily a town tell in itself, not voting at all is scummy. Talking about this, fix your vote XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Hi on mobile, at a red light lul

Hard claiming citizen. I win when the mafia are eliminated
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T PULL A BLINKSKATER HERE. NO MORE CLAIMING PEOPLE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #103

I’ll do responses later when I’m at my comp
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #104
    Ganelon

Who dafack mentioned me?!

5. ISO #105

OK here is my thoughts

yzb25 50/50 town scum
    PTB 75/25 skum
    MM 100 town
    Mag 50/50 Town
    Others no thoughts as of yet
    Excuse me, but why 100 town on me? I mean, at that point I hadn't even posted that much... What do you think of Magoroth (with reasons)? No need for it to be a fat wallpost of reasons, but I want to get an idea of what people think about him... Same to you @yzb25 and @Distorted when you'll be here.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Excuse me, but why 100 town on me? I mean, at that point I hadn't even posted that much... What do you think of Magoroth (with reasons)? No need for it to be a fat wallpost of reasons, but I want to get an idea of what people think about him... Same to you @yzb25 and @Distorted when you'll be here.
    I've already talked about Mago. I still dislike him. Take this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    MM is here, if he's town there should be a pile of shit coming up real soon
    He essentially broadcasted his strategy for reading you before you posted. That would be like me appending the end of post 2 with "I'm going to choose to be a dick to PTB because I reckon I can get a good reaction out of him if I'm unreasonable enough". If you give away how you plan to read people, you make them self aware - then they definitely won't fall into your traps.

It'd be especially bad if you turn out to be scum, because he basically just gave you advice on how to look towny.

I want him to like, actually give proper reads rather than sitting on the sidelines like he is right now. Here

-vote Magoroth

He really needs to give more thoughts.

7. ISO #107

He essentially broadcasted his strategy for reading you before you posted. That would be like me appending the end of post 2 with "I'm going to choose to be a dick to PTB because I reckon I can get a good reaction out of him if I'm unreasonable enough". If you give away how you plan to read people, you make them self aware - then they definitely won't fall into your traps.

It'd be especially bad if you turn out to be scum, because he basically just gave you advice on how to look towny.

I want him to like, actually give proper reads rather than sitting on the sidelines like he is right now. Here

-vote Magoroth

FTR, I'm sort of glossing over the posts about setup strat. I think scum can easily write pro-town setup strat posts. It just requires you to be logical.

8. ISO #108

-vote Magoroth

My thoughts are similar, and I saw this as a scum paint attempt. I'm going to keep my vote on PTB just because I put it there, I want something out of it.

9. ISO #109

Hello people!

The consort was added literally to prevent a follow the cop game, and you just described what it is. This strategy is high risk low reward, because the Mafia is likely to CC, and Consort will rb sheriff. It's not worth sacrificing our only investigative just to get him CC'd and RB'd.
    This post alone makes me believe MM is town. Then again he can be misleading. Even with him voting me. this is my first FM game played sc2maifa for years but first FM game. The scum will not attack me now i see the mistake i made. They will want me to look suspect so town will lych me. My number one suspect is PTB due to him wanting the sheriff to show his card. I do not want PTB lyched as of yet because I could be reading it wrong. everyone else it is to early to read.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #110

My thoughts are similar, and I saw this as a scum paint attempt. I'm going to keep my vote on PTB just because I put it there, I want something out of it.
    What would you like out of my citizen claim. I paraphrased my win con too.

I have like 10 mins before my movie starts.

Ask me questions.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #111

Ask me questions.
    OK what movie you watching LOL

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

This post alone makes me believe MM is town. Then again he can be misleading. Even with him voting me. this is my first FM game played sc2maifa for years but first FM game. The scum will not attack me now i see the mistake i made. They will want me to look suspect so town will lych me. My number one suspect is PTB due to him wanting the sheriff to show his card. I do not want PTB lyched as of yet because I could be reading it wrong. everyone else it is to early to read.
    Gut reads are great some times. However, when you’re new you must be careful.

I never said I “wanted the sheriff to reveal.” I presented what I thought might be a good town strat. Then later I said it’s totally up to the tpr to decide. I’m not going to push it. ‘‘Twas merely a suggestion.

Now if I spent 50 posts trying to convince you all it’s a great idea, then I could see why it’s scum motivated. However, idc if sheriff reveals or not. We will just have to scum hunt
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #114

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #115

Why is it 4 votes to lynch? Shouldn’t it be 5?
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

We do have 2 people that have not posted would it be funny if we start lyching each other and the 2 not posted where the real scum???

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

This is just my thought if we lych a town and mafia kills a town at night that we do not heal we are toast? so i say lets not be hasty and lych the wrong person.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

This is just my thought if we lych a town and mafia kills a town at night that we do not heal we are toast? so i say lets not be hasty and lych the wrong person.
    If we lynch a town and a town dies at night, then mislynching on day 2 will make us lose.

However, the same can be said of if we don't lynch - even if we don't lynch, mislynching on day 2 will still make us lose.

So, either way, we'll be desperate by day 2. So we should just lynch day 1 so we get an extra guess at who the scum is.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

If we lynch a town and a town dies at night, then mislynching on day 2 will make us lose.

However, the same can be said of if we don't lynch - even if we don't lynch, mislynching on day 2 will still make us lose.

So, either way, we'll be desperate by day 2. So we should just lynch day 1 so we get an extra guess at who the scum is.
    ok i will vote

-vote yzb25

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Ask me questions.
    I'm not going to talk about citizen claim because it's not pro-town to do so.... at least let's use the small bit of WIFOM it creates lol

This post feels like fishing, idk if it's town fishing or not

29. ISO #129

Gut reads are great some times. However, when you’re new you must be careful.

I never said I “wanted the sheriff to reveal.” I presented what I thought might be a good town strat. Then later I said it’s totally up to the tpr to decide. I’m not going to push it. ‘‘Twas merely a suggestion.

Now if I spent 50 posts trying to convince you all it’s a great idea, then I could see why it’s scum motivated. However, idc if sheriff reveals or not. We will just have to scum hunt
    "I didn't say I wanted sheriff to reveal, I said it was a good idea and argued for it!" If it's a good idea, you wanted it to happen, no?

30. ISO #130

Why is it 4 votes to lynch? Shouldn’t it be 5?
    No. 51% of 7 = 3.5 and some numbers after that lol.

31. ISO #131

We do have 2 people that have not posted would it be funny if we start lyching each other and the 2 not posted where the real scum???
    This is part of the reasons why we don't lynch before EoD (End of day) arrives. They will be replaced if needed. But @Distorted get your ass here seriously

32. ISO #132

I'd be inclined to agree with the MM townread. His posts feel a bit less... contrived... than I recall in Cold War. But I really oughta go back and skim through Cold War to jog my memory.
    Eeeeh my meta changed since that game, especially my scum meta. Not sure you should base off this, even if I don't really remember what happened in this game. I got better at scum I think :P
    Nope. 5 towns against 2 mafias, - 2 = 3v2 tomorrow if we mislynch, so we go in LYLO, which is sad. Let's try not to mess up. Also, not lynching is a bad idea because it puts us at MYLO tomorrow, and it's always hard to do endgames without any flip.
    also are we allowed to do PM's like in sc2mafia?
    NONONONNONONO XD

PMing or any other form of communication not allowed by the host (that means this very thread and any other thread/discord server for a night chat) is not allowed. It is considered cheating, and is bannable offense called Out of Game Communication (OGC)... so dont :P

33. ISO #133

ok i will vote

-vote yzb25
    I already like you xD

Why do you suspect Yzb btw? I'm waiting to see everyone appear to post a list of my reads with nice colors and all btw.

34. ISO #134

I already like you xD

Why do you suspect Yzb btw? I'm waiting to see everyone appear to post a list of my reads with nice colors and all btw.
    It it more Gut than anything I am getting the feeling he is trying to hard to be pro town. He is a vet player. More gut than anything at this point. dont get me wrong Yzb I like ya you are a good guy but i get the feeling you are scum pretending to be town.

35. ISO #135

It it more Gut than anything I am getting the feeling he is trying to hard to be pro town. He is a vet player. More gut than anything at this point. dont get me wrong Yzb I like ya you are a good guy but i get the feeling you are scum pretending to be town.
    I have a townread on him atm. The only thing I fear is that I have a small remniscient of the Cold War game, in which we were both scum. So I keep a sane doubt, while not having anything to actually scumread him on and having things to townread him on, like his post saying that Sheriff without charism maybe should claim right away... I don't think a scum would say that and think about it. Of course, he could be good at putting himself in a scum mindset, so it's not a hard tell, but it makes me lean towards town a bit.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Hi Kira! Your thoughts on the game? Also please type normally (the normal of normal people, not your normal)... Just for the sake of our sanity lol

38. ISO #138

It goes without saying a lynch needs to happen today. By host meta, there'll probably be at least one player who's interpreted as "fairly experienced" on the scumteam for the sake of "balance". To my knowledge, players falling under that category are:

-me
    -PTB
    -Distorted
    -MM

Soooo

-vote PowersThatBe

To my knowledge, the other 3 players don't have many scum games.
    This Person Voted First So I Suspect Them Most..

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Hmmm

I think it depends on whether sheriff believes he has enough rep to win a CC war on day 2. If sheriff thinks he can rely on his natural townyness to win a CC war, he certainly shouldn't bother claiming on day 1. He can get all the same benefits PTB mentioned and a lead on day 2 by claiming day 2.

If sheriff is hopeless a day 1 claim may be viable LOL
    This Seems Important

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Town & Tips Fedora* Here Is What Id Like To See Happen.. Doc On Me Invest On Someone Who Hasnt Talked Yet..
    this was meant to be added to above post

44. ISO #144

It goes without saying a lynch needs to happen today. By host meta, there'll probably be at least one player who's interpreted as "fairly experienced" on the scumteam for the sake of "balance". To my knowledge, players falling under that category are:

-me
    -PTB
    -Distorted
    -MM

Soooo

-vote PowersThatBe

To my knowledge, the other 3 players don't have many scum games.
    He Is Random Lynching Voted First Most Likely Scum..

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    He Is Random Lynching Voted First Most Likely Scum..
    You said the same (stupid) thing TWICE. Literally. First to vote is scum? Ok then, nobody votes and scums kill us one by one, gg.
    -vote Light_Yagami

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150