S-FM Super Basic - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Super Basic

I will say this I am Town that is no lie. well the scum already know that. But I could be sheriff Doc or Cit. If i am Doc they have to kill me to win this. So Did i make it so Skum attacks me tonight OR did I give my self safety so they would not dare waist a day to attack me? I will bet wager they will not attack me tonight and I am safe. So if town is smart they will not waist a day checking me. Because I must obv not be Doc right scum?????. Town will win this Skum will be found and lyched. To bad no Jester lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will say this I am Town that is no lie. well the scum already know that. But I could be sheriff Doc or Cit. If i am Doc they have to kill me to win this. So Did i make it so Skum attacks me tonight OR did I give my self safety so they would not dare waist a day to attack me? I will bet wager they will not attack me tonight and I am safe. So if town is smart they will not waist a day checking me. Because I must obv not be Doc right scum?????. Town will win this Skum will be found and lyched. To bad no Jester lol
    Pls stop talking about that lul. It's really not productive and WIFOM like that is exactly how this game isn't supposed to be played.

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    lul. The chain of reasoning that goes "well this read is clearly desperate and lacking in solid reasons" can be applied to the first 100 posts of every game, but I don't see you lurking until post 100. Are you just hear to chat about setup spec? :P
    You can’t see me lurking. I’m invis lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Pls stop talking about that lul. It's really not productive and WIFOM like that is exactly how this game isn't supposed to be played.
    Lol I was about to post the same thing
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

You seem semi-committed to actually voting Distorted. It doesn't just seem like a shitpost any more.

Any reason to vote Distorted?
    I'm busing first postrt

9. ISO #59

@Mike FYI the BB code for voting is [vote]yzb25[/vote] and for unvoting it's [vote]unvote[/vote]
    Wrong you can just type [unvote] [/ unvote ] and a comment and it’ll work.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Why are yzb and PTB busing first post
    Correction. He did it first

I bussed u.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #62
    Ganelon

Oh wat, I jst red my rol crd, Im not sps to tok wid for-ltr wrd. Im 3rd deg sht pst. Soz lad

13. ISO #63
    Ganelon

I bussed u.
    Lmao I'd replace out if that were the case

*replaces out*

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

You can’t see me lurking. I’m invis lmao
    I was asking semi seriously, fam -

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe
    lul. The chain of reasoning that goes "well this read is clearly desperate and lacking in solid reasons" can be applied to the first 100 posts of every game, but I don't see you lurking until post 100. Are you just hear to chat about setup spec? :P

I'm busing first postrt
    Same to you.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

I was asking semi seriously, fam -

Same to you.
    uhhh I'm feeling harassed, police!!!

Seriously though. I don't see any reason to be voting anyone at this point. So why not vote Distorted maybe we'll get the focker lynched in his sleep

18. ISO #68

uhhh I'm feeling harassed, police!!!

Seriously though. I don't see any reason to be voting anyone at this point. So why not vote Distorted maybe we'll get the focker lynched in his sleep
    What a depressingly boring reply

You could have at least pulled something our your ass like:

"My horoscope told me the squirrel closest to me will betray me this month!"

Or something :/

19. ISO #69

Do you have any thoughts about anyone here?

Obviously, we're only 65 posts in, so we're not expecting anything nuts. Just first impressions to share your thought process?
    My main suspect as scum is to be honest you. wanting to vote up some one at start. Again I could be wrong. I also suspect Power that be. I would guess one of you 2 are scum then again I could be wrong that is my thought prosscess

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #70
    Ganelon

What a depressingly boring reply

You could have at least pulled something our your ass like:

"My horoscope told me the squirrel closest to me will betray me this month!"

Or something :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk6ZwDESxBs

21. ISO #71

When yzb changes one of his quotes to make it look like I said it lmao.

Alright fam. I’ll be indisposed till later. Peace.

-unvote
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #72

My main suspect as scum is to be honest you. wanting to vote up some one at start. Again I could be wrong. I also suspect Power that be. I would guess one of you 2 are scum then again I could be wrong that is my thought prosscess
    Why? Do I seem manipulative? Or like I'm trying to misrep people?

What about PTB?

When yzb changes one of his quotes to make it look like I said it lmao.

Alright fam. I’ll be indisposed till later. Peace.

-unvote
    That was not intentional. Just to be clear, you're talking about this post:

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25
    I was asking you to respond to that more seriously >.<

23. ISO #73

Alright, this'll be my last post before I go off (unless I get bored and post again). It's a little weird neither Mag or PTB asked for my opinion on them directly. If someone is pressing you to contribute and stuff, the natural response for me is "well you contribute too, you hypocrite!"

PTB's recent post about my typo feels like a forced reason to scumread me, but I guess we're all grappling at this point. It felt more like shade cuz he left without pushing me more for info tho.

Mago just seems to be holding his cards to his chest but he may just be struggling to find a sense of purpose in the setup. But generally he's a melting pot of reads and should be able to write like 50 reads about what's been said so far. I certainly don't want cold war, but this is a bit much.

Obviously though I've been deliberately trying to find reasons to hate them to get the game started so idk the extent to which my reads come from a tunnel. I'll update this in the morning after sleeping on it.

Mike feels towny. Given that at this point I've made like 20 posts but most of them lack actual sincere thoughts, I can imagine why someone would have a read against me, especially if they're new and they don't understand you sorta have to act like that to get the game going. I wanna know why he dislikes PTB, though. I often misattribute townreads to noobs (probably sympathy or something idk) so I wanna hear more of his thought process to check he ain't fuckin me around.

yh

24. ISO #74

omg idk how I managed to just not read his post. The quoted reason is that I placed a random vote, it's got nothing to do with the sincerity of his posts.

That's less towny, but meh.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Hello people!
    Srs post:

I think this might be a smart play: sheriff should hard claim. Because at best, we have a town leader to follow should he not be cc’d. The doc has a clear target to heal, and it helps us have a poe lynch pool for scum. At worst, the sheriff is ccd and mislynched and then we get a mafia out of it anyway.

Otherwise the only other thing that could happen is consort block, but we still have the pool and we could potentially get the consort via lynch in the day anyway.

Please consider it.

K thanks
    The consort was added literally to prevent a follow the cop game, and you just described what it is. This strategy is high risk low reward, because the Mafia is likely to CC, and Consort will rb sheriff. It's not worth sacrificing our only investigative just to get him CC'd and RB'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

Well MM is reading the posts at same time i am not seeing any posts. Just saying.
    Nm he posted my misread

29. ISO #79
    Ganelon

MM is here, if he's town there should be a pile of shit coming up real soon

30. ISO #80
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hello people!

The consort was added literally to prevent a follow the cop game, and you just described what it is. This strategy is high risk low reward, because the Mafia is likely to CC, and Consort will rb sheriff. It's not worth sacrificing our only investigative just to get him CC'd and RB'd.
    It ends up in a clear-cut 3v1 if they actually cc. and they won't. but yah I can see your point.

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Last note: I thank everyone for remaining civil and nice. The game was very enjoyable, and the friendliness of everyone contributed to it a lot. Let's keep this mindset for the next games!
    Just bumping this to make sure.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #82
    Ganelon

Just bumping this to make sure.

I actually feel bad I was trolling you ya dickbarf

33. ISO #83

omg idk how I managed to just not read his post. The quoted reason is that I placed a random vote, it's got nothing to do with the sincerity of his posts.

That's less towny, but meh.
    OK here is my thoughts

yzb25 50/50 town scum
    PTB 75/25 skum
    MM 100 town
    Mag 50/50 Town
    Others no thoughts as of yet

34. ISO #84

If Mafia finds the Doctor on night one, and they kill the Sheriff, that could lead to a gg by Day two (Sheriff dies and Consort claims Doctor, 10/10 would fake claim again).
    ^

The game was literally approved after the "Major concern: Follow the Cop is possible." was resolved by adding a consort.

35. ISO #85

Hmmm

I think it depends on whether sheriff believes he has enough rep to win a CC war on day 2. If sheriff thinks he can rely on his natural townyness to win a CC war, he certainly shouldn't bother claiming on day 1. He can get all the same benefits PTB mentioned and a lead on day 2 by claiming day 2.

If sheriff is hopeless a day 1 claim may be viable LOL
    -vote Yzb25
    Just putting this here, a rememberance from a game where he replaced in as my scummate, don't remember the name of it...

36. ISO #86

Can we see it as game-throwing if non-TPR claims TPR?
    Not game throwing, just fucking poor play so don't do it.

i cc crier

37. ISO #87

ok I am doc who do i Heal?

If this is true... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

Just saying : you never claim doctor on D1. It's bad, because you die and then you can't heal anymore

38. ISO #88

Only if they cc a sheriff claim and get the sheriff lynched. Otherwise it’s fine for citi to fake claim to take the night kill hit
    Well because of the CC wars stuff that is likely to happen, I'd prefer it not to happen. In a semi-open called Stay Classy, Gyrlander just fucking destroyed town by claiming Doctor, getting the two Detectives lynched (Iced monopoly and myself, I played shitty but iced didn't lol), THEN said "oh no, I was shielding for real TPRs! I'm innocent!!" and won. 10/10, would not have this against in such a setup.

39. ISO #89

Clarification: I'd prefer the cit claiming TPRs not to happen. CC wars are good for town

40. ISO #90

NO.

If you want to take the night kill hit, play well and force mafia to come for you. This is silly and gives the mafia layers of WIFOM bs.

Also, you never responded to my vote. My reasoning may be dumb, but if you plan to gloss over all other confrontations you're basically avoiding letting us read you.
    -vote Mike
    I see a post below that makes me wonder hard, so putting pressure there a bit.

41. ISO #91

OR is it? I may be doc or I may be taking one for the team? So the Skum have to make s choice allow me to heal some one or take me out. Now if they take me out are they waisting a day? or Do they not take me out and waist a day? So you have to ask your self is he lying or Telling the truth? you may say he has to be lying because no way would he take that chance. Or am I????????
    Well, at least you understood what WIFOM is pretty fast, heh?

The problem is that WIFOM is a double-edged sword.

If you allow this kind of play to be done. Imagine a Mafia CCs a TPR (Town power role). He gets the real TPR lynched. Then he claims he did it for shielding. That can happen and gives scum a lot of wiggle room. Don't give scum wiggle room.

42. ISO #92

You and mm are scum. Solved it.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Also, MM gets automatic scumpoints for not being the majority of the first 40 posts of the game. He's probably sobbing about rolling scum again after getting his ass handed to him alongside me in Cold War LOL
    Right, it was Cold War, lol.

I work late. Like REALLY late. I then eat, and go to sleep. I came on here when I woke up, 8 PM is a bit early for me when I work ;)

You definetly need to break that meta on me, everyone, because it's really annoying to get told "you're not posting enough, you're scummy" when you're like the 2nd top poster.

45. ISO #95

If you see MM tell him I'm Reality Bender. Oh wait, he's probably going to read this anyhow @Marschmallow Marschall
    Wanna get in my catapult?

46. ISO #96

As much as I disagree with what you did, I get where you come from it and hard townread you for it xD

I'm not going to further comment, just to keep the WIFOM alive. Also take a look at FM guides section in FM discussion, you'll find a lot of interesting stuff there, and it explains how to use the vote system in a thread with this name

47. ISO #97

You seem semi-committed to actually voting Distorted. It doesn't just seem like a shitpost any more.

Any reason to vote Distorted?
    Yea, he's not there!

48. ISO #98

I bussed u.
    -vote PowersThatBe
    BUSSER

Also little clarification: in FM, bussing is the act of suspecting, voting and even lynching a scummate in order to look more towny / not to look scummy.

49. ISO #99

-vote PowersThatBe
    BUSSER

Also little clarification: in FM, bussing is the act of suspecting, voting and even lynching a scummate in order to look more towny / not to look scummy.
    PTB is at L-2, so I don't think I need to say that anyone turbo-hammering will be lynched tomorrow, right?

50. ISO #100

Hi on mobile, at a red light lul

Hard claiming citizen. I win when the mafia are eliminated
    Shut up cow.