S-FM Super Basic
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Super Basic

Link to setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...per-Basic-(7P)

Signups:

1. PowersThatBe
    2. MarshMallow Marshall
    3. yzb25
    4. Light_Yagami
    5. Mike
    6. Distorted
    7. Magoroth

Reserves:
    1.) Stealthbomber16

Everyone is encouraged to join, especially new people! Good game to get your feet wet in FM or for those who just want a basic setup for once xD

Changes to setup I will be administering:

1.) Changing the 24Hr days to 48Hr days.

2.) I will end the day if a Majority lynch is achieved as soon as I can instead of waiting the full 48Hr mark. (If people don't like this feel free to let me know, I just feel like it's pretty excessive myself).

3.) ABSOLUTELY NO TALK OF ROLECARDS! NONE AT ALL! Thank you.
    Last edited by AIVION; November 1st, 2018 at 01:37 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Dang was hoping you’d host turn about

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Dang was hoping you’d host turn about

/sign
    MM wants this hosted first since we got some new players and a Basic setup would help ease them into the game. Also as a break from insane setups :P

Don't worry my friend, Turnabout Mafia will be here soon! =)

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

/sign!!!

This will give us a good ol' game of Mafia that we all need, and will save money for some people... @Distorted no need for ibuprofen now =)

@tsc2077 if you are interested in signing for another game, this time less complex and more newbie-friendly, this is for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /sign!!!

This will give us a good ol' game of Mafia that we all need, and will save money for some people... @Distorted no need for ibuprofen now =)

@tsc2077 if you are interested in signing for another game, this time less complex and more newbie-friendly, this is for you!
    Money?

xD

Agreed @tsc2077 you should totes sign if you're up for it!

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Money?

xD

Agreed @tsc2077 you should totes sign if you're up for it!
    Distorted kept buying ibuprofen to play FM now we're good to go
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Distorted kept buying ibuprofen to play FM now we're good to go
    Nice! xD

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Whos new lol
    TSC Is (at least to FM's I believe he said).

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Whos new lol
    And I have a wayyyy too big friendlist due to stuff that I won't explain here, but I think I could get MAYBE 1 friend in by using broadcast on sc2

11. ISO #11

And I have a wayyyy too big friendlist due to stuff that I won't explain here, but I think I could get MAYBE 1 friend in by using broadcast on sc2
    I actually could get a friend or two to get into FM as well :P

Go do that though.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    When will day start/end?

p;edit Can we vote on extending it to 48h day or nah? Collecting reads then deciding on a (crucial) lynch on a 24h day 1 is kinda rough for town.
    I would be fine with it being 48hr days. I agree.

I will also start this when it is most convenient for the majority of the players. So you all can let me know that when its close to full signs.
    Last edited by AIVION; October 29th, 2018 at 07:51 AM.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sound

/sign if game starts Friday. If not, /reserve
    I will start the game Friday then unless most of the players can't make that and/or we don't get enough signs by then ofc.

16. ISO #16

once again i will state
    @tsc2077

as well as
    @Varnic
    @Fred
    @Fragos
    why the hell not @Bruno

Excellent way for any/all of you to get back into an FM game before the ladder picks back up

/reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    #Join -John Hancock ~Champion
    Is that a sign or random post? Can't tell lol

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    gonna definitely have to stick to reserve, sorry bros
    Darn.

Hopefully we can get enough people by friday so YZB can play. I am excited to see him play tbh.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    -Sign
    Thanks again in advance man

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Yaay!

+1 more people!

If we can get 1 more person to join I'll start this game Friday afternoon Eastern Standard time (About 2PM)

If anyone has any objections to that let me know. I just can't start it that night because I work.

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

How long is this game going to last? If it's like a two or three day. game at. most, consider me signed.

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How long is this game going to last? If it's like a two or three day. game at. most, consider me signed.
    Uhh well. 7 players so like...

I'd say at max 3 days?

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Uhh well. 7 players so like...

I'd say at max 3 days?
    /sign
    I won't be 100% active and will most likely only be posting during the evening (from my perspective).

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    /sign
    I won't be 100% active and will most likely only be posting during the evening (from my perspective).
    Thank you!

Signups are closed, if you want to reserve you can still sign up for reserves.

This game will Start at 2PM Eastern Standard Time Friday.

Also I will be giving out your rolecards VIA PM either tonight or in the morning. So be on the lookout for that!
    Last edited by AIVION; November 2nd, 2018 at 09:59 AM.

30. ISO #30

@PowersThatBe @Marshmallow Marshall @yzb25 @Light_Yagami @Mike @Distorted @Magoroth

1 hour warning! You all should of received your role cards by now and all that jazz.

31. ISO #31
    Frostborn

are signups still up for this? if not is there a spectator chat?