1. ISO #1

RachylMellow: 1-S2-1-8062177

Account Name: RachylMellow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-8062177
    In-Game Name: Machine Gun Kelly

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: Exeter

Summary:
    Picks the name "Machine Gun Kelly" and rolls Vigilante in slot #13.

On N3, RachylMellow attempts to shoot the revealed Mayor (#6) for some inexplicable reason but dies to a Bodyguard, costing the Town two members.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Rachyl

Re: RachylMellow: 1-S2-1-8062177

LMFAO. fuck this stupid ass game, its full of losers who save replays and then upload them on the site, yeah you have absolutly no life in you. and no im never coming back to this stupid ass game ever again, so congratulations, you just lost a frequent player, i know other people will be upset about this decision to PERMA BAN me, im sure i can convince them to never play again as well, so ill be taking players with me when i leave, so enjoy!

4. ISO #4

You said that the last time and then you tried to smurf your way back in the next day lol.

Don't you worry. I'll be here to catch every one of your smurfs.

As for convincing players to leave the community, you must be delusional if you think you have any friends here after your rampant rule-breaking over the years. There's only one person I can see who might abstain from Mafia for a time over this, but lmao, I doubt he'll subject himself to a self-imposed permaban, even for you. He's not only an avid player of Mafia but also SC2, no way he'll stay away for long.

Stop living in your own world Rachyl. It's bad for your mental and emotional health.

Your friendly neighbourhood Asian.

5. ISO #5
    Rachyl

so i guess that im not actually getting perma banned? am i getting perma banned? yes or no.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yes, you are permabanned. @Rachyl
    OH PLEASE GYRLANDER DONT PERMA BAN ME! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GAMETHROW AGAIN! PLEASE IVE TRULY LEARNED MY LESSON! PLEASE! T_T

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

GRYLANDER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! HAVE MERCY ON ME! T_T

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    LMFAO. fuck this stupid ass game, its full of losers who save replays and then upload them on the site, yeah you have absolutly no life in you. and no im never coming back to this stupid ass game ever again, so congratulations, you just lost a frequent player, i know other people will be upset about this decision to PERMA BAN me, im sure i can convince them to never play again as well, so ill be taking players with me when i leave, so enjoy!
    I am getting perma-banned just because Exeter is a sneaky little [CAT] and requesting replays from people just to get me banned. So im taking the player base down with me, so log out of SC2 Mafia and never play the game again. So little [CATS] like Exeter can play by themselves. These admins are straight [CATS] that does not care about theyre player base whatsoever. As ive suggested in the past to bring in new players using my creative ideas, and they shot them down because they do not care about theyre player base, they are power hungry narcissists that want to ban people for just playing the game or trolling. SC2 Mafia breaks the rules just like Gastric Penguin and Formic were saying. SC2MAFIA is NOT allowed to ban people from playing the game, its against the rules and regulations and ive already talked to someone at Blizzard about the game and they said they are going to shut this game down and delete it and permanently ban it from being playable, revenge is sweet. never play the game again! They do not care about your opinion!!!
    -Rachyl

PS: PRAISE JESUS
    LMAO you honestly think i havent invested in a back up account in case this sort of thing happens to me? I have another account, and i can play the game freely any time i want you stupid retard! you havent seen the last of me!
    kiss my ass. i have an account and you will never find me! HAHA! deal with it! ^_^
    OH PLEASE GYRLANDER DONT PERMA BAN ME! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GAMETHROW AGAIN! PLEASE IVE TRULY LEARNED MY LESSON! PLEASE! T_T
    Clearly you havn't learned your lesson. As far as I'm concerned you're a toxic troll who needs to learn a little empathy in order to function in society. No one buys your innocent act.
    Last edited by fred; November 26th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

11. ISO #11

2x permaban
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒