PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    No town would want to be voted when if they're lynched we basically lose.

I don't care what you say from here on out (literally since you're making NO sense)

YOU. ARE. SCUM

Good day sir.
    As scummy as both me and efe are sounding on those posts... From anyone else, I would think the same as you, but for Efe, it's not even a confirmed scum tell. The really big scum tell is how he tries to troll, but... yes, I will say it.... HIS TROLLING IS NOT GENUINE.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As scummy as both me and efe are sounding on those posts... From anyone else, I would think the same as you, but for Efe, it's not even a confirmed scum tell. The really big scum tell is how he tries to troll, but... yes, I will say it.... HIS TROLLING IS NOT GENUINE.
    wait did you just leak a random information i could use as a comeback item for my new trolling technique?

that means im not trying hard enough

I WONT GIVE UP I WILL PROVE THESE GODDAMN POINTS I WILL ANNOY YOU MUAHAHAHAHAA!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by tsc2077 View Post
    I'm kinda new to forum mafia. not sure how to do stuff. I've been keeping up with the game though.

-vote Efekannn02
    L-1 Here anyone care for hammering?

i will play the very same playstyle on the next game (probably in many many months cause im leaving lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Thinking* @Marshmallow Marshall Is Asking For Help From Scum Buddy. Hmmm..
    You realize scums have a permanent chat, right? Why would I ask for help in the thread if I were scum dummy xD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw you suck at this game thanks for your honesty
    Wow...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #311

I'm kinda new to forum mafia. not sure how to do stuff. I've been keeping up with the game though.

-vote Efekannn02
    Change your vote please thanks

Like onto Kenny instead.

[vote]Kenny[./vote]

Without the .

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

-vote Efekannn02
    Please read the private message I've sent you like 1 week ago. I put links to a page explaining how to vote, and to a page with a guide on how to make logical arguments. The latter might not be necessary for now, but the former is kinda useful and is what you should read.

Code to vote: [vote]player's name[/vote]

Also note that this setup is NOT standard. More standard and newbie-friendly setups will be hosted soon, this game is more... experimental.

AND NO THIS IS NOT OGC, GAME HADN'T STARTED WHEN I PM'D HIM.

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

hey i had to say this i felt empty without the passive aggressiveness
    EH.

Fair enough.

Are you actually Town though?

Might as well Roleclaim at this point.

16. ISO #316

You realize scums have a permanent chat, right? Why would I ask for help in the thread if I were scum dummy xD
    Did You Follow Me Into The Green House @Marshmallow Marshall ? Im Well Aware They Have That And Thats Kinda Scary Its Like They Have A Hidden Messenger.. However The Plan In My Opinion Would Be To Talk And Discuss Via That Messenger.. And Then Try To Confuse Us By Voting Erratically & Calling For Help Randomly..

17. ISO #317

you 2 are scum
    I made my mind up, I'm hammering if TSC Votes you.

fuck it.

18. ISO #318

Change your vote please thanks

Like onto Kenny instead.

[vote]Kenny[./vote]

Without the .
    You don't want to lynch Efe today...??? Why? You said he was scum, earlier.

19. ISO #319

Please read the private message I've sent you like 1 week ago. I put links to a page explaining how to vote, and to a page with a guide on how to make logical arguments. The latter might not be necessary for now, but the former is kinda useful and is what you should read.

Code to vote: [vote]player's name[/vote]

Also note that this setup is NOT standard. More standard and newbie-friendly setups will be hosted soon, this game is more... experimental.

AND NO THIS IS NOT OGC, GAME HADN'T STARTED WHEN I PM'D HIM.
    it can still be OGC if you actually pmmed him a plan of what to do lol
    i actually hate you very much
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #320

fuck it.
    Ah ok lol you may ignore my last post. I saw that Stealth has revealed as Arrow... Gotta read more, and idk if a quick hammer is really a good thing.

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Ah ok lol you may ignore my last post. I saw that Stealth has revealed as Arrow... Gotta read more, and idk if a quick hammer is really a good thing.
    I don't care at this point. Town can lose, it's cool.

23. ISO #323

@tsc2077

Vote Efekannn with the proper formatting please so I can hammer.

Thanks.

24. ISO #324

it can still be OGC if you actually pmmed him a plan of what to do lol
    i actually hate you very much
    Invisible text isn't allowed, don't do it again pls or else I shall call on the holy host lightning ;)

And yes it would be lol, but I just sent him links to FM guides, basically.

25. ISO #325

EH.

Fair enough.

Are you actually Town though?

Might as well Roleclaim at this point.

fuck it.
    what if i end up as town however?

would you risk getting lynched by stealth? he is a smart player afterall he knows my reads are accurate if im willing to die for it
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

what if i end up as town however?

would you risk getting lynched by stealth? he is a smart player afterall he knows my reads are accurate if im willing to die for it
    If you are town we legit lose.

4 town 3 mafia

if you are town

3 town 3 mafia.

GG WP.

At this point Idc, just gonna get it over with.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

*Walks Out Of Green House* With Veggies Just Gonna Clean These And Start Frying Them Up.. Sets A *Reused* Pot Of Oil On The Grill.. *Goes Inside The House* Mixes The 11 Herbs And Spices From Before Separates Into 2 Piles Adds Flower And Egg To One Pile In A Bowl*
    *finishes up with the salmon and chopping the Catfish before putting on the grill*

Lookin good Neighbor! I saw that Marshall guy earlier in your greenhouse, what did he say to you?

31. ISO #331

If you are town we legit lose.

4 town 3 mafia

if you are town

3 town 3 mafia.

GG WP.

At this point Idc, just gonna get it over with.
    they have a night kill too sooo we are pretty much in mylo or lylo idk which is which

are you willing to risk the game over making town win?

this is just a simple test of mine afterall and you might pass as town/scum if you do as i say
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #332

My Point is that you still are unable to realize that i am the greatest Nullread in this Entire Community so i want to prove that point that i am the greatest nullread ever nomatter what role

i actually didnt look at my role card too yet lol
    You might end up being the most blacklisted in the entire community if you keep playing like that efe... Can you please bring back the blinkykann07 version of efe? PLS PLS PLS

33. ISO #333

you are my friend please dont gamethrow fine you are town and kenny is scum lets get him

look im voting kenny now

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    <--- Kenny
    While that first part is true.

That second part is NOT. I'm sure MM isn't Kenny last I checked.

You should just vote me instead if you're gonna do that shit. I'm threatening to hammer you after all.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

they have a night kill too sooo we are pretty much in mylo or lylo idk which is which

are you willing to risk the game over making town win?

this is just a simple test of mine afterall and you might pass as town/scum if you do as i say
    What are you saying then. You've been saying "LYNCH ME LYNCH ME" All goddamn game.

So I'm just gonna do it for ya. Plain and simple.

36. ISO #336

While that first part is true.

That second part is NOT. I'm sure MM isn't Kenny last I checked.

You should just vote me instead if you're gonna do that shit. I'm threatening to hammer you after all.
    im testing you and my vote counts as nothing cause im actually trying to learn how to convince people how people are town and scum

its a big problem i want to fix and i seriously cant help it maybe you can?
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #337

I don't care at this point. Town can lose, it's cool.
    Uuuuuh... lol. I mean, I believe efe will flip red, but shouldn't we use the time we have?

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

I'm waiting @tsc2077

40. ISO #340

Screw
    You

41. ISO #341

Do It I Demand It!
    I am. I'm serious too.

42. ISO #342

I'm waiting @tsc2077
    .........HE LEFT US

TSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. ISO #343

.........HE LEFT US

TSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUGGER ALL.

Fake votes then leaves.

THE TEASEEE!

44. ISO #344

Uuuuuh... lol. I mean, I believe efe will flip red, but shouldn't we use the time we have?
    im not a communist

and also im 100% certain my flip will end the game with my victory cause everything would go according to plan

also if i stay alive i can just change up the plan and still win lol

i predicted everything and am improvising everything
    i revealed shit way too early but i want to get lynched asap so i can sleep
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #345

im not a communist

and also im 100% certain my flip will end the game with my victory cause everything would go according to plan

also if i stay alive i can just change up the plan and still win lol

i predicted everything and am improvising everything
    i revealed shit way too early but i want to get lynched asap so i can sleep
    Reveal your role now.

I am serious here, you don't think I won't hammer you?

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

You might end up being the most blacklisted in the entire community if you keep playing like that efe... Can you please bring back the blinkykann07 version of efe? PLS PLS PLS
    he is me and i want to get blacklisted because

I HATE YOU!
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

@AIVION He just Stood There And Said Nothing.. If He Did Follow Me To My Green House Could Hear @Marshmallow Marshall Yelling At Me..
    Wow, how interesting.

*Flips and cares for the fish on the grill*

*The aroma fills the air with the succulent smell of freshly grilled fish*

Well, never mind that. I think we got ourselves a real feast on our hands, Neighbor! I believe it's almost ready too.