PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    In All Honesty Aivion I Believe Its Still 2 Soon To Tell. Who Is Who & What Is What. I Dont Think Everyone Has Checked In Yet.
    Implying that we should not scum hunt because we don't have enough stuff, so we should just shitpost, right? The way to start a game is to scum hunt, usually with RVS. But Kenny started the game in his own way, and it is very interesting. However your posts so far don't make sense, they are either roleplay (which is ok and fun in my book), "stating the obvious" as efe says (like saying the mafia will try to survive, therefore they will not reveal to us! ), or simply anti town stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Implying that we should not scum hunt because we don't have enough stuff, so we should just shitpost, right? The way to start a game is to scum hunt, usually with RVS. But Kenny started the game in his own way, and it is very interesting. However your posts so far don't make sense, they are either roleplay (which is ok and fun in my book), "stating the obvious" as efe says (like saying the mafia will try to survive, therefore they will not reveal to us! ), or simply anti town stuff.
    I think Kira's Roleplay is pretty fun man. Get into it he'll deliver his reads eventually.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Well shit.

Tell ya what, be useful and put your vote on Kenny and I'll do it after the game.

deal?
    I'll DOUBLE THE REP if you do this.

Is that a better deal?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #254

Well shit.

Tell ya what, be useful and put your vote on Kenny and I'll do it after the game.

deal?
    pay up
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #255

you thought about me <3
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    pay up
    You don't want the double deal?

Cmon maan, it's a good deal.

7. ISO #257

I'll DOUBLE THE REP if you do this.

Is that a better deal?
    I dont feel like throwing any harder than I already am
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

I dont feel like throwing any harder than I already am
    So you think Kenny is town then? That's what I'm getting from this?

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    just try to gain something from that useless pathetic reveal

how about my death? it would satisfy everyone afterall
    Wouldn't satisfy me.

13. ISO #263

pay up
    Kay It's done.

I think.

14. ISO #264

well if you guys would ask me my scumreads are Kenny and AIVION they were bussing eachother alot earlier today
    We're not bussing, I'm going for his lynch.

He is not my teammate, he is a scum.

15. ISO #265

Wouldn't satisfy me.
    Oh Really??

We're not bussing, I'm going for his lynch.

He is not my teammate, he is a scum.
    if he is indeed scum you would be my next lynch

if he is town however then i would still lynch you lol

but everything is in stealth's decision idc about shit here but one of you is scummy indeed no town would fight/bus like that in my book
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #266

Oh Really??

if he is indeed scum you would be my next lynch

if he is town however then i would still lynch you lol

but everything is in stealth's decision idc about shit here but one of you is scummy indeed no town would fight/bus like that in my book
    Your book stinks then.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

i actually never made a book like that (i should make a diary of some sort full of my Mafia Tactics lol)
    if i indeed made one it would be a mindf*** only i would understand lol
    You should then. It's always swell to take notes of things.

Just don't be a sellout. Keep it for yourself and for those who care man.

19. ISO #269

You should then. It's always swell to take notes of things.

Just don't be a sellout. Keep it for yourself and for those who care man.
    damn this is your first helpful post lol

agreed i will make these txt documents and i will start tommorow!
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

damn this is your first helpful post lol

agreed i will make these txt documents and i will start tommorow!
    I can be a swell guy If just try :P

Good, good luck with that.

22. ISO #272

AND CAN SOMEONE REMOVE THAT GODDAMN SKULL ON THE MIDDLE!!!

ASWELL AS THE GODDAMN TURKEY ON THE LOGO!
    NEVER. It's cool.

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

ITS DISGUSTING AND CANCEROUS I WANT THEM GONE ASAP!!!
    You have a problem with Skeletons?

We're all technically walking skeletons with skin.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

I have better things to do than sit here and argue semantics with more than likely scum, so I'm off.

Good job falling for my fake vote, Efe. Your reaction confirmed your alignment to me.

I am sure of it.
    It indeed gives him scumpoints, but I'd have preferred if you had shushed it for a bit longer
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #278

*Catches An Nice Salmon & 2 Cat Fish* Im Gonna Carry These Guys Home One Will Be Grilled Properly Ill Prob Fry The Cat Fish..
    *while walking home from work, AIVION notices @Light_Yagami carrying his prizes from the nearby lake.

Hello Neighbor! Nice haul! Also thanks for the fertilizer advice, my wife absolutely appreciates it.

Need a hand? I'm an expert when it comes to gutting and skinning fish myself. Been a Fisherman all my life, runs in my family.

29. ISO #279

Anyway Im Bored And Evil Soooo Uhmmmmm

Time To Make A Poem About Water And My Window

My Water And My Window....

The Water Flows Walking Down A Bottle
    Jumps Into My Room As A Bottle
    As The Water Sits On The Table As A Bottle
    It Meets My Mouth As Its End

The Window Is It Just A Fake Place?
    Maybe I Dont Know
    But One Thing Is Certain That Its Something
    And Im Ready To Meet It
    Green-Purple Masquerader > you

30. ISO #280

It indeed gives him scumpoints, but I'd have preferred if you had shushed it for a bit longer
    THEN SHUSH IT!

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

i dont have problems with skeletons even though i had a nightmare about a skeleton when i was around 5 years old

damn i dont want to remember it
    Then don't post about it.

Kind of hard to forget that way.

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM + Aivion prolly bussing as scum

@Kenny I want your read on Efe with explainations. And if you reply with Something That Is Bullshit And Typed Like That, I'm pushing your lynch for tomorrow, after Efe's.

and yes, I think we need to lynch efe.

37. ISO #287

@AIVION Ill Just Fillet The Salmon Gut And Scale The Cat Fish. Then Chop Into Chucks.. Need To Head To The Green House For Some Veggies Though..
    Need a hand on any of these tasks?

I also would like to discuss some things with you as well, if you don't mind Neighbor!

38. ISO #288

@Kenny I want your read on Efe with explainations. And if you reply with Something That Is Bullshit And Typed Like That, I'm pushing your lynch for tomorrow, after Efe's.

Replace Efe with Kenny and you have a deal.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Then don't post about it.

Kind of hard to forget that way.
    true but maybe i actually wanted to mention and remember it lol
    idk tbh

i wish i were scum i would be satisfied to be dead right now
    lynch me anyway please
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #291

@AIVION But Anyways Hows It Going Neighbor.. Whats Going On In The Streets?
    Well Neighbor *sits down in a chair in Kira's Lawn*

It's like this:

We have a new Warden in town, Stealthbomber16. He hasn't really done anything yet after revealing.

That duck fellow doesn't seem all that bad, just misunderstood.

That Marshall man is making some posts, not sure about anything else there.

As for the Candy Head, he needs to eat rope.

Do you share my sentiments neighbor?

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

I Have One Question Whats The Candy Head?
    Kenny.

44. ISO #294

Yew may be right. I'm not used to playing with Efe XD

Interesting.

Also why jump on the whole Efekann hunting thing? There's a lot of possible Hidden Random's you know... Could even be the cult of Thingyman in this bitch.

HE REALLY DID FAKE VOTE ME WTF. I FEEL SO VIOLATED!

lol... Again. Why are you hunting for Efekannn?

He is serious, otherwise he would of broken off his charade.

xD I actually landed in someone's sig. I feel special <3

Kenny could be The Efekannn Jester, true. But I feel like he's more than likely scum. ESPECIALLY SINCE we have no clue what the Random Neutral is.

If he is REALLY Mayor, I'll cry.

1.) Nice explanation of how we don't make sense, since MM made sense to me.

2.) Nice Fake vote AGAIN. If you want to vote me like the scum you are then ACTUALLY do it. (but dont do it plz)

You both are mentioning bussing. I smell OGC.
    I'm not Efekann hunting, it's not helping town to do so. I just don't want to end up lynching a jester and losing for it lol.

Efe (the guy) is probably not jester because he is trying too hard. I think he actually wants to look like his town self without being it.

45. ISO #295

I'm not Efekann hunting, it's not helping town to do so. I just don't want to end up lynching a jester and losing for it lol.

Efe (the guy) is probably not jester because he is trying too hard. I think he actually wants to look like his town self without being it.

Too many scum in this town.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

@tsc2077

Hey! Have you read the stuff I PM'd you, do you have questions about the game? If so please ask, if not, please give us your thoughts on the game with reads (start by reading the thread, I don't expect you to read it in 3 minutes lol).

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

idk what to say to this i somehow cant convince you shit and prove a point and end up being a scumread instead

i give up

AND ALSO SCREW YOU EFEKANNN HUNTING IS THE TOWNIEST SHIT AROUND THESE PLACES!!!

good night
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #300

*Throws The Days Catch On The Table* If You Fillet The Salmon And Gut Skin And Chop Up The Cat Fish Ill Share The Meal With You I Just Need To Go Get The Vegetables Out Of The Garden.. Also Could You Start The Grill?
    *AIVION goes to the grill and starts to light it, making sure the gas is on before doing so. The Grill flares to life*

*Afterwards, he carefully fillets the Salmon, making sure to cut the skin off as precisely as he can. He Guts and takes the bones out and proceeds to work on the Catfish, occasionally taking a sip of water to keep hydrated*

Working on it, neighbor. This is gonna be quite the feast!