Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    my own reads

Scum: Marshmallow Marshall: im hella sure he is the scum lol
    Possible Scum: Kenny: he either is the scum or mayor but the interactions i have been saying he is scum lol
    AIVION: Gut Feeling

Neutral: IDK yet probably one of those 3 scum reads

Town: Everyone Else
    Fun Fact

MM Might Be Neutral And Those Idiots Are Bussing Eachother
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heh Yeah Kenny Is Kinda Eccentric. Normally He Stops Over For His Medication At This Time.
    You have his medication? He could use it I feel.

Or he could use a fine helping of Rope for dinner.

I'd like to accommodate that me'self personally sir.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Efekhan
    He misspelled his scummates name.

FAKE VOTE!

Kenny and Efe = Scum.

Ez pz.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

I Will Only Lynch AlVlON Or Myself Tho
    Omg you're still on this?

IT'S A MISLYNCH IF YOU LYNCH ME.

PROBABLY THE SAME TO YOU, you just keep making me want to scumread you. It hurts.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

-vote AlVlON

!
    Fail.

13. ISO #113

I Will Only Lynch AlVlON Or Myself Tho
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    He misspelled his scummates name.

FAKE VOTE!

Kenny and Efe = Scum.

Ez pz.
    you do realize he is scumpainting me right? and also funny how you guys interact with eachother and with me that sounds scummy af

soooo THE SCUMS AREEEE

MM AIVION AND KENNY GG!!!!!

I SOLVED THE GAME HURRAYYYYY
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

If You Think You Have The Ability Dont Let Caution Slow You Down Sir However I Do Agree With That Efe Fellow MM Is Likely Neutral Or A Killer. *Takes Another Sip Of Coffee*
    *sips again*

Hmm, I believe the Marshall is a towny at heart. That Efe fellow is a murderer for sure. So is his comrade Candy Head.

I'd like your thoughts on what the town should do as of now. Do you think the Mafia will try to Turbolynch one of us?

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

same but my reads were first so you cant counterread me screw you

19. ISO #119

You Are Grasping For Straws I See.
    My Earlier Vote Was Just Like This As Well. How Come You Didn't Try To Scumpaint With That Before?
    I already said why I think your vote on me and this whole ordeal is stupid.

if you're referring to the MM vote, then I agreed that the mafia can turbolynch. And that's what's gonna happen if you keep your vote on me.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

*sips again*

Hmm, I believe the Marshall is a towny at heart. That Efe fellow is a murderer for sure. So is his comrade Candy Head.

I'd like your thoughts on what the town should do as of now. Do you think the Mafia will try to Turbolynch one of us?
    how am i scummy? im playing my usual trolly way
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

BE A MAN AND VOTE ME RIGHT HERE AND NOW PROVE ME YOUR SCUMMINESS!
    I feel like Kenny is the lynch, not you.

You're next though.

24. ISO #124

I already said why I think your vote on me and this whole ordeal is stupid.

if you're referring to the MM vote, then I agreed that the mafia can turbolynch. And that's what's gonna happen if you keep your vote on me.
    You Think You Are Gonna Get Turbolynched? You Fear Votes As Town?

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

I Believe Mafia Will Do Whats In Their Best Interests To Survive. They Will Play Ring A Round The Rosie Till We All Fall Down. And They Are The Last Ones Standing
    *AIVION sighs in contemplation, and set's his cup down on the table*

The way I see it, sir is simply this: The Mafia will most definitely put us for a loop. I feel like that's what's happening here now. Let's be civilized townsmen and think clearly on which of the scummy people here should have our vote. Do you feel like The Candy Head needs it more? Or the Duck?

28. ISO #128

You Think You Are Gonna Get Turbolynched? You Fear Votes As Town?
    There's 3 Mafia and a Neutral.

Yes I fear Turbolynched. They have a continuous day chat they can make it happen if a dumb townie (Seems like you so far) Creates this gambit against another towny.

29. ISO #129

Yes I fear Turbolynched. They have a continuous day chat they can make it happen if a dumb townie (Seems like you so far) Creates this gambit against another towny.
    so you prefer Policy Lynching instead of Mislynching? you do know both are the same thing right?
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #130

You Realize MM Is The One Who Voted You And I Am At L-3?
    If You Weren't Scum I'd Be Lynched Already Unless Efe Is Scum.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Im A Useless Post Now Vote Me Up M8 VOTE ME UP!

-vote Kenny

DO IT VOTE ME!
    -vote Efekannn02

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

so you prefer Policy Lynching instead of Mislynching? you do know both are the same thing right?
    I never mentioned Policy Lynching.

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

You Realize MM Is The One Who Voted You And I Am At L-3?
    If You Weren't Scum I'd Be Lynched Already Unless Efe Is Scum.
    Not everyone has checked in. Also it could mean you ARE scum since you aren't lynched already.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

I feell like I'm gehting discredited here. Scummy af
    Because you are being discredited for this dumb gambit.

You still haven't explained the towny side of it.

41. ISO #141

In All Honesty Aivion I Believe Its Still 2 Soon To Tell. Who Is Who & What Is What. I Dont Think Everyone Has Checked In Yet.
    I can see that sir. Take your time. Think it through.

*gets up*

Well sir, I will bid you adieu for now. I have scum to lynch after all.

*takes leave*

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

I Don't Explain Town Things To Scum.
    Then explain it to the town.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

stop comparing this to a coinflip and make this a certain game you scum
    You call scum but don't have any logic behind it.

Easy.

49. ISO #149

Only After The Mayor Reveals
    Lol.

Whatever then.

50. ISO #150

I have better things to do than sit here and argue semantics with more than likely scum, so I'm off.

Good job falling for my fake vote, Efe. Your reaction confirmed your alignment to me.

I am sure of it.