How to turn off "Check For New Replies"
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    How to turn off "Check For New Replies"

    Settings > General Settings > Bottom of the page > Check For New Replies > Do Not Check For New Replies =================> NO MOAR SPAMMING THE "SUMBIT POST" BUTTON

    THANK ME LATER.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; October 25th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Its a good way to mispost as scum in FM
    It's also a good way to avoid having to spam click as town in FM. Just turn it back on if u want lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  5. #5

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It's also a good way to avoid having to spam click as town in FM. Just turn it back on if u want lol
    If people just didnt double post in FM, itd be fine lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  6. #6

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If people just didnt double post in FM, itd be fine lol
    MM holds the record for most back to back posts in FM: 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

  7. #7

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM holds the record for most back to back posts in FM: 14.
    and they aren't even shitposts!

    It implies that everyone was gone though lol. Also, if I tell someone to read a super big post, most people will say "fuck you". If I tell someone to read 14 posts, post people will say "Ok!" sooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  8. #8

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    and they aren't even shitposts!

    It implies that everyone was gone though lol. Also, if I tell someone to read a super big post, most people will say "fuck you". If I tell someone to read 14 posts, post people will say "Ok!" sooo...
    Just form more cohesive thoughts lol then you can lay them out in a few lines instead lol.
    If you told me to go and read 14 posts, you can be sure i will not lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  9. #9

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Just form more cohesive thoughts lol then you can lay them out in a few lines instead lol.
    If you told me to go and read 14 posts, you can be sure i will not lmao
    Especially when some of those posts are "nvm you answered this"
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

  10. #10

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Ok then. But if I do that, I want no "YOU'RE NOT FITTING YOUR TOWN META!!!" because that's what happened every time I tried to stop posting a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  11. #11

    Re: I DISCOVERED SOMETHING!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok then. But if I do that, I want no "YOU'RE NOT FITTING YOUR TOWN META!!!" because that's what happened every time I tried to stop posting a lot.
    meta is for losers

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

  12. #12

    Re: How to turn off "Check For New Replies"

    Thanks for the name change lol ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

    I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •