~My Righteous Anger~ - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: ~My Righteous Anger~

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    idk how to tell you this w/o breaking ur heart, but Rachyl is actually my smurf.

In fact, her whole character is based off the "Rachel" in my visual novel. She's nothing but another shallow creation of mine.
    What. I really want to believe this UwU.

what visual novel??

i'm willing to be trolled, cum at me OwO
    Last edited by theoneceko; May 28th, 2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: i actually fixed typos wtf

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

If you still give a shit about it over summer I'll happily try it then. Idk if I'll get another creative streak but we can try and see how it goes!

I'm too distracted with my even more unrealistic goals like, not being shit at math XD
    dammit, I wish i'd creative streaks lol.

UWU

4. ISO #104

When you understand an entirely new mathematical concept, it's the most amazing feeling. It's an intense headache, but it's like your head is being pryed open and something profound is being forced in.

The feeling of solving a math problem you've been trying to figure out for months, or suddenly making sense of something is an indescribable satisfaction. It's a catharsis comparable to sexual climax.

Granted, it can be pretty dry sometimes, but if you grind through the dryer parts it's very rewarding. Often the dry parts are only dry because you can't see the underlying meaning / significance, and things later click together.

Or at least, that's how it is for me. Obviously most people don't seem to get that kind of kick out of it.
    LMFAO I was just gonna say "it's like a monthss-long orgasm UwU"

5. ISO #105

Ohyh, about the 1/0 thing

I'm reading a book right now and they've literally added an additional element to the set C, named this element "infinity", and defined 1/0 to be infinity. It has genuine uses for this area of maths. (Moebius Geometry)

It's not just a meme XDDD

ah uhm sorry for subjecting you to this :3
    UwU

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Now that you mention it, I've seen some of the visualizations but not all of them. Youtube HAS to have dat shit by now. Ima look dat up

yah fam. I was reading it like "omg I need to scan this and pm it to arsonist"
    arsonsist??!?@!!?!?!

yo this troll lmao. GET FUCKING PINGED ASSHOLE!!!!

does he like the maths??UwU

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

It seems I have opened UwU's Box...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    UwU

Yes, talk about yourself in the 3rd-person LMAOwO!!!
    Umm... duhh.. Apo always does this. Are you new or something?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    arsonsist??!?@!!?!?!

yo this troll lmao. GET FUCKING PINGED ASSHOLE!!!!

does he like the maths??UwU
    Oh yes ask him about division by zero he'll love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Oh yes ask him about division by zero he'll love it.
    apo, what do you think of division by 0w0?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

Members who have read this thread: 3