~A Picture Of Salvation~
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

~A Picture Of Salvation~

Easy Believism is a derogatory term opposed by some people that say that one only needs to simply believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ to saved. I believe this is an inaccurate representation of easy believism. We believe that you need to repent and believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to be saved. For example, in 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 The Apostle Paul declares unto them the Gospel in which they must believe to be saved. Which is all you need to do to be saved and go to heaven is believe in the Gospel of Jesus in order to be eternally saved from the wages of sin, death. the bible says that "For the wages of sin is death, BUT the gift of God, is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. The opposite of easy believism is hard believism, which is that in order for you to be saved, one must simply "repent of theyre sins" to be saved. but this heresy is easily destroyed by the bible verse known as Jonah 3:10 which states "For God saw theyre works, that they turned from theyre evil ways, and God repented of the evil he thought to do, and did it not". So what did God see? it says that God saw theyre WORKS that they turned from theyre EVIL WAYS. so what is a work? Turning from sin is a work. reading the bible is a work. helping an old lady across the street is a good work. the bible says in ephesians 2 8-9 that "For by grace are you saved by faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast. But as an easy believist, i believe that we will repent from our sin naturally and confess our sins. not to BE saved, but because we are saved, we will walk in good works that God has ordained them. The repent of sins heresy is a heresy that has crept into many baptists churches and especially the church of Christ, and the pentecoastal church. and by the way, the pentecoastal church is straight u fillled with demon possessed people that flop on the ground and make strange noises. these people are complete wack jobs. and do not belong calling themselves christians. but rather they are satanists that worship Satan and his Demons. but anyways! theres only 1 Gospel of Jesus Christ. and that is the gospel in which you must be saved by so listen. all you have to do is believe in this Gospel to get to heaven and realize that you are a sinner, and you cant get to heaven based on your performance, and that you are a sinner, and you need to be reconciled towards God. now dont stop reading just yet, because it gets really important here. I want you to get saved whoever is reading this. because we need as many people in heaven as possible to save people from Hell. and the Lake of Fire. the gospel is 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 "Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
    For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures," this verse is the most important verse in the bible and the most powerful, because the Word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword, and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes, to the jew first and also to the greek. Okay so thats all you need! to get to heaven! is the Gospel. and to recognize your a sinner that needs to be saved, and that salvation is not of works. as John The Baptist said, "Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the World!" See John The Baptist was amazed at Jesus. even in prison John had hope that Jesus would come and rescue him from King Herod Antipas. John was waiting for Jesus to come and rescue him. But Jesus was busy healing the sick, casting out demons, laying on hands, and recovering sight to them that were blind. So Jesus sent a messenger to John The Baptist while he was in prison to let John know that the Kingdom Of God had came, and Jesus was doing the miracles. So this is what made John The Baptist pleased. and Herodias Herods daughter demanded that John be beheaded because Herod would grant her 1 wish. so she wished for John the Baptists head on a charger. So that is the story of John The Baptist. sorry for rambling, im just trying to give you a description of salvation. I would use Jesus parables' of Heaven, but some of you mock the parables by creating a separate thread. so im not going to do that. instead I will just tell you about salvation. you know what a good picture of Salvation is? Is Noahs Ark. Noah gathered all the animals into the ark. and there was 1 entrance, 1 gate. so think of it like this, the water(the flood) is a description of Hell. and the Ark, (the boat) is a description of eternal salvation heaven) all you have to do is enter in at the gate and you can be saved from an eternal hellfire. Look at pictures of Noahs Ark on google and you will understand! thats all. please get saved today! im praying for you!

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: ~A Picture Of Salvation~

LOL someone moved this to CJO LOLOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.