[Approved Hidden Setup] S-FM Chicago (13P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Chicago (13P)

S-FM Chicago

Rules:
    • You must participate in day &/or night chats when applicable.
    • You may reveal your Name & Alignment.
    • You may talk about your Bio/Motive, but may not quote (nor copy/paste) any part of it.
    • You may not reveal your win condition in the day chat.
    • Don't cheat, be a dick, take a game personally, make a game personal, etc.

Mechanics:
    • Days are 48 hours, lynch ends days.
    • Nights are 24 hours long. Actions must be in 1 hour before night ends.

Special Mechanics:
    • Setup is completely hidden.
    • Each player will receive a unique role card.
    • Rolecards will include the follow:
      1. Name.
      2. Alignment.
      3. Bio.
      4. Motive.
      5. Action.
      6. Special Attributes.
      7. Win Condition.
    • Win Conditions may be different for every player.
    • While role alignments do exist, specific conditions may prevent members of the same faction from winning together.
    • Game ends when at least 50% of the living players have achieved their win condition at any point during the game.
    • Each Day & Night post will contain the current percentage of living players who have met their win condition.

Example Rolecard:

Nancy Moretti
    (Town)

A loving wife and a mother of 3, you are Nancy Moretti. You like to think your life was perfect before they extended the L Train into your neighborhood. You can't walk down the street now without seeing a homeless person. With the train came all sorts of unsavory people, and your car even got broken into. Hell, last week, there was a shooting! You're just about ready to exercise your 2nd Amendment Right.

Somebody has to clean this neighborhood up, and it might as well be you.

Action: Target one person at night, killing them.
    Attributes: You have 2 shots.
    Win Condition: Eliminate all non-Town players, and have at least one member of the Town survive until the end.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; November 6th, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM Chicago

/presign
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Please no double posting, except for corrections.
    /unsign
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    /unsign
    Thats more of a request to be mindful than a rule, hence the "Please" lol

Also, game will 13 players

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #8

Thats more of a request to be mindful than a rule, hence the "Please" lol

Also, game will 13 players
    Ok then lol /re-sign

More seriously, any idea of when this would be hosted? After PTB's game?

9. ISO #9

Ok then lol /re-sign

More seriously, any idea of when this would be hosted? After PTB's game?
    I thought it was anarchy here now

10. ISO #10

I thought it was anarchy here now
    It kinda is but it needs to stop lol, we need to establish a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world.

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Indeed it is. We must fight for the right of the underprivileged EUMafia players and overthrow the Bourgeois evil NAMafia and Mafia Universe players. Deus Fred lo Vult!

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

On a more serious note, what constitutes revealing "your win condition" in chat? If one were to somehow hint at it, would that be equivalent to revealing their win condition? @Cryptonic

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    On a more serious note, what constitutes revealing "your win condition" in chat? If one were to somehow hint at it, would that be equivalent to revealing their win condition? @Cryptonic
    Lets say you need to kill Nancy Moretti. I dont want to be seeing thinhs like "i just need to kill nancy moretti, then we can win togrther".
    Hinting is fine. And if you say your wincon while roleplaying your character, then that is just your characters opinion :P

I may change this rule, but i think it would make it more fun for players.

Also, 4 roles down, 9 to go! lol

Edit 2:6 down 7 to go
    Last edited by Cryptonic; October 26th, 2018 at 07:55 PM.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

just 3 more to go then it should be ready

i've also added a mechanic that each day/night opening post will contain the percentage of people who have won, since game ends if it ever reaches 50%. That way, players can plan accordingly.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

just 3 more to go then it should be ready

i've also added a mechanic that each day/night opening post will contain the percentage of people who have won, since game ends if it ever reaches 50%. That way, players can plan accordingly.
    Interesting mechanic. Is only the percentage shown, or also the win condition?
    OK i'm done
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Put on queue pls i'm excited guys this might be good
    Sure, when do you want to host this?

19. ISO #19

Interesting mechanic. Is only the percentage shown, or also the win condition?

Sure, when do you want to host this?
    Only percentage, no other info

Im free whenever currently

20. ISO #20

I felt strange putting rules on communication, so I have tried to chip some away while still keeping the spirit of the game.
    I'm kind of hoping these rules encourage some roleplay, but still gives players freedom to choose not to.