[WIP] PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 44 of 44
  1. #41

    Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The first part is fine but... if they can't call them scum then.. how do they lynch them? Especially if the player is good enough to be widely town read...

    would they be able to make a Last will with saying "I hate *player*" or something? People will see the snitch flip and immediately know that said player is OGC.
    They can accuse the player of being scum and providing evidence of why they're scum.

    They simply cannot state. "I know for a fact this person is scum. or they are 100% scum."

    If they can provide the evidence and convince the town, then that's fine. But any sort of statements that would lead to the conclusion of either being scummate or snitch are not allowed. So I guess I should add they cant claim to be that persons scummate to get them lynched.
    @AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  2. #42

    Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    They can accuse the player of being scum and providing evidence of why they're scum.

    They simply cannot state. "I know for a fact this person is scum. or they are 100% scum."

    If they can provide the evidence and convince the town, then that's fine. But any sort of statements that would lead to the conclusion of either being scummate or snitch are not allowed. So I guess I should add they cant claim to be that persons scummate to get them lynched.
    @AIVION
    I like that third one!

    Sorry, maybe I didn't fully understand the initial wording T_T That makes more sense!

    I like it then. It's interesting.

    They becoming NoctiZ is an interesting choice too... hmm.

    "I'm scared that I'm not human. I'm scared that I'm different from other chains... I fear the things I don't know. I fear the things I already knew... and at every moment... I always... more than anyone... fear myself the most!"
    "You might as well let Cheshire eat you!"

  3. #43

    Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I like that third one!

    Sorry, maybe I didn't fully understand the initial wording T_T That makes more sense!

    I like it then. It's interesting.

    They becoming NoctiZ is an interesting choice too... hmm.
    I figured if they became efekannn02 that'd be too powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  4. #44

    Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I figured if they became efekannn02 that'd be too powerful.
    True.

    Nice touch!

    "I'm scared that I'm not human. I'm scared that I'm different from other chains... I fear the things I don't know. I fear the things I already knew... and at every moment... I always... more than anyone... fear myself the most!"
    "You might as well let Cheshire eat you!"

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •