[WIP] PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: PTB AND MESK'S OGC MAYHEM

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    SHE DOES NOW
    Quick way to resolve conflicts. You are being sent to the North Korean embassy in 35 minutes. Get ready!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    rawr

Is AIVION is a bus driver, or something else? Unsure there. Also can there be more than 1 of each role, according to the "can't change fate of someone whose fate is already being changed"? In the event it's a bus driver, how could he bus 1 and 9 AND HIMSELF in the same night? KINDA like a bus driver. Except he can change any 2 people. He can ALSO change himself with someone else. But he cannot change himself with any of the two people he's already switching.

Are the Thingyman convertees able to convert other people? In another wording, do they become Thingymen? Only on the original's death? Do they lose their original role's abilities? What is the MU cult limit number? They can convert, I added them as a role. They can convert up to 4 each game. Gains new conversion as each MU convertee dies.

How does Cryptonic know that his target is going to die anyway so he can retarget? Does it imply that the OGCers can't change their mind on their kill once it's sumbitted?
    UPDATED
    Thanks for the insights!
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

What if Cryptonic can't be here 1 hour before night... it's really mean for him xD
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Prove that your High?

CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What if Cryptonic can't be here 1 hour before night... it's really mean for him xD
    That's why I said he can give me target A and Target B.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL donít get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

Makes sense.
    Prove that your High?

:ok_hand:
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Tbh thingymans should suicide when they convert efekannn
    What about thingyman is bludgedoned to death by efekannn02 if he tries to convert him.

Efekannn02 will be immune
    Shut up cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    has this been confirmed?
    =) even if it's in a alt universe
    Shut up cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It's already confirmed that if thread is made by me, nobody replies.
    Proof: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...84-Poker-Mafia!
    Well, think about the setup further and develop your idea more. Once you actually made a legit setup that doesn't 100% rely on RNG and has an honest balancing attempt, you can ping an FM staff member for review. Also, shouldn't you go in your thread if you want it to be discussed...?
    Prove that your High?

Thinking about adding this neutral role:

The Snitch

-Knows who one of the OGC Menaces is.
    -Goal is to get their target lynched
    -Not allowed to claim snitch or state that they KNOW their target is scum or they lose.
    -Does not win ties
    -Becomes Noctiz if their target dies at night
    Shut up cow.

The Snitch

-Not allowed to claim snitch or state that they KNOW their target is scum or they lose.
    -Does not win ties
    Not a bad executioner ripoff

The Snitch

-Does not win ties
    The first part is fine but... if they can't call them scum then.. how do they lynch them? Especially if the player is good enough to be widely town read...

would they be able to make a Last will with saying "I hate *player*" or something? People will see the snitch flip and immediately know that said player is OGC.

"I'm scared that I'm not human. I'm scared that I'm different from other chains... I fear the things I don't know. I fear the things I already knew... and at every moment... I always... more than anyone... fear myself the most!"
    "You might as well let Cheshire eat you!"