The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: The status of SC2 Mafia FM, and how we can (and must) improve it

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ya but doing an "ISO" (which is of debatable usefulness, IMO) is time-consuming. MU have a specialized ISO function that allows you to simply click on the posts you want to ISO. And then. when you're done, just click *reply with quote*. Doesn't take all that much.
    Isnt that how this site works? Multi-quote the posts you want, then reply with quote? There are actually a few ways to do it, but really ISOs do suck. Its basically taking dozens of posts of out context lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Isnt that how this site works? Multi-quote the posts you want, then reply with quote? There are actually a few ways to do it, but really ISOs do suck. Its basically taking dozens of posts of out context lol
    I agree with mag here: it would be really nice to have that. A lot of people are like "WOOOOW SO GOOOOOD" when they see that because it's useful to simply check people's posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Prove that your High?

I think you proved that already.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER9709 View Post
    Why are the staff being autistic and trying to choo choo?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

Well if u guys want shit you should look up vb4 plugins to see whats possible

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,