Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1931
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh shit we got 1 minute until EoD
    Yep so we are checking Kenny tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

oh shit we got 1 minute until EoD
    We actually have 31. He said it may end 30 minutes late.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It's how I said. I must "Eliminate the Evildoers" etc etc etc... didn't say anythinga bout killing people.

Also that was just a gut read on his part... happened he was right xD
    Lol okay
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    We actually have 31. He said it may end 30 minutes late.
    In a range of 30 minutes, for reasons unrelated to the game.

And I might have to go in a range from right now-EoD so dont blame me if I disappear right before EoD

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep so we are checking Kenny tonight.
    For the record, unless you find me to not be triad/mafia/SS it's NAI until d3 right? Noone except for sb himself knows what your roles do after all. Lynch d3 based on that info if something doesn't match anymore.

10. ISO #1060

amg even end of days are not fully known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. ISO #1061

TBH I haven't read enough to have a read on anybody at this point. I'm still trying to figure out what game i'm playing before I just go rambo on day 1 & start taking people down.
    Why are you trying to push a vote like this out of someone lol I can win with Mafia or Triad, so you having a scum read d1 really means nothing to me. I'll vote once I know what Secret Society is, and what i'm looking for when hunting members of it.

OK #1 Noctitz (if both survive), #2 Kenny (if Noctitz is lynched)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #1062

My name is Distorted. My avatar is 4 squirrels fighting with lightsabers. 1 evil squirrel 3 town squirrels. those are facts..... i think?
    Yep. How can we guess the setup now... xD

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by sheep
    Meep

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    24 hours d1 too
    That's the craziest part.

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    TBH I haven't read enough to have a read on anybody at this point. I'm still trying to figure out what game i'm playing before I just go rambo on day 1 & start taking people down.
    Why are you trying to push a vote like this out of someone lol I can win with Mafia or Triad, so you having a scum read d1 really means nothing to me. I'll vote once I know what Secret Society is, and what i'm looking for when hunting members of it.

wait you can win with mafia or triad? did i miss that? da fk lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

For the record, unless you find me to not be triad/mafia/SS it's NAI until d3 right? Noone except for sb himself knows what your roles do after all. Lynch d3 based on that info if something doesn't match anymore.
    Well if he checks you and it says you're SS, but I check you and it says you're not suspicious.. then we are assuming that Paranoid means nothing and that you are Secret Society.
    I DO enjoy that you are already covering your tracks for what MM is going to get as a result of checking you. I'm leaning Secret Society for you

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

20. ISO #1070

Yep.

I don't think you can win with the Triad if you're town though. It's an evil faction. We need to know what we actually do because that'll help us knowing what this game is.

Also did anyone find a use to the cyphers xD

21. ISO #1071

Well if he checks you and it says you're SS, but I check you and it says you're not suspicious.. then we are assuming that Paranoid means nothing and that you are Secret Society.
    I DO enjoy that you are already covering your tracks for what MM is going to get as a result of checking you. I'm leaning Secret Society for you
    And if it's the opposite?

22. ISO #1072

Town can't win with Triad. That is a 100%. However, MAYBE we can win with Mafia.... lol

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Yea my win con is to eliminate the Secret Society. no mention of Triad or Mafia in my win con. so that means I can win with them. So, i'm a fairly shitty ally to have around, but i'm hoping at least 1/3 of town can win with Mafia - that would make it fair.

This set up is looking kind of like a 5-sided game.
    Hell, we might have a Town member whose win condition is to eliminate the Town.

26. ISO #1076

THIS IS SCUMMY AS HELL. If only one of us says you're guilty, you are really guilty because you are setting up an evildoer invest result here.

27. ISO #1077

Town can't win with Triad. That is a 100%. However, MAYBE we can win with Mafia.... lol
    Illuminati Confirmed

28. ISO #1078

Night One

Sun sets on the paranoid group. Can they trust each other to sleep? No? Yes? How could they tell? But some of them suspected each other. There were ideas.

NoctiZ was among the scared group. He didn't know what was going on. But he did know something foul was afoot. He was only here for the money, yes, but was there money to be made here? How much could one man profit? The answer, evidently, was not enough. He would have to go back to his employer after this. He wasn't cut out for this work, and he knew it. And so did some of the others.

They amassed what they needed. Support from the others. Something had to be done, and fast. NoctiZ was going to kill all of them! It was known! How could they trust him? How could they trust any of them? Especially NoctiZ. They approached him with raised fists. Where is the Secret Society? I don't know. Neither does NoctiZ. So he claims. But he definitely does not. He was not lying. When they hit him again and again, he told the truth the whole time. His society was not a secret. He was a Mafia Goon. But the Mafia couldn't have done this. They only realized too late that having the support of the mafia would help them. By then, NoctiZ was dead. And they had killed him. There had been 2 murders. But everyone knows who did the second one.

Graveyard
    Watermeloann - ??? Stabbed by a dagger.
    Noctiz - Goon Lynched.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Lynch will be standard lynch from here on, and non-mandatory. Day will be 48 hours.

C͢͢͟҉r̷̡͏̧e̕ḑ̶͠͞o̕͝͏́ ̵̵̵̧͡i͝ņ̡͘͟͡ ̶̢̀́͜ù̡͏͟ņ͏̨ų͏̵̢̨ḿ̴̛͜ ̵̶̧́͟D̨͜e̸̡̧̢̕ư̴̛͝ḿ̴̛,̵̸̨͝͝ ̢҉̧͡Ṕ̢̕ą̵̶̀͞t̨̡͢r̕͢͏ę̴́͝m̷̸̛ ̧͟ó̵̷͝m̵̨̕͢͠n̵̨̨҉̢i͢͠͞p͟ơ̷t̸̸̨̛͘e͜͠҉ńt̷̀͞͏e͟͞m̴ ̕,̵̨͢
    ̧f͞á̧͢c̀t̕͡o҉̛̛҉͢r͝͏͘͢e̴̴͞͏m̵̸̨̕͝ ̛̀́͢͡c̡̕̕͝æ҉͞l̡̢̢͡ì́ ̧̧̧͡e̴͟t̨͞҉ ̨́͘t̴͞҉e̸͢ŕ̶͟͞r̡͢͝͝æ̛̀,͜ ̸̢͜͡v̴̛͢į̵́̀͝s͏̴̵̷͟i̴̷̧b̵̵į̷͜͡͡l̶̡̕͠i̴̧͜͜͞u͞ ̴m̢͢ ̶̀́͡͝o҉̧͘͜͡m̛̛͜n̶͡ì́͜u̷͘͜m̕ ̷̡̛͜ę̵̀͝ţ̵͢͞͡ ̡͜͟i̶̧͜͞n̵̕͜͞v̢͜͠i͟͝͡s͘͘i̷͞b̡͢͡į̶́͞͏l͞҉̶͘i̕͜͜u̢̧m ̴͡.̡̛͢
    ̸̸͢E͝͏̨͢t̷͟͝ ̷̧̛į̸͠n̢҉̨͢͟ ̴̢́͘u̴͡n̷͘͜͢u̧̧ḿ͝ ͡҉̡͘͟D̛͝o͢͢͞m̸̵͘͜i͘͟n̡͜͞͡u͞͏̧͞͞m̶̕͜,̴͘ ̶̵̢̀J̨͘e͜s̢̀͘͢u̢m̶̢͡ ̢҉̴C̀̀͏h̕͟ŕ͝͞i̸̷̸҉ś̸̛t̶̴͝u̸̵m҉̴̧̕͡,̛̀̕͝͞
    ͏̵̵͜F́͠i̵l̢̕͜͢͝ì̴͘͟͟ư̷̢m̧̛ ̢̕͢͞D͢͠è͟i͏͏ ̶̴́̕͟u̴n̶̷i̵̡̕͜ģ͞e̵̡҉n̶̴̡i͏̷̀t́͟͠ù́͏m̀͢͜͠͝,҉ ͠ę͢t́͞͞ ̸̷̀̀͢ę̀́͜͞x͞͠ ̷͏Ṕ̸̡͡͡a̸̡͘͘ţ̷̀͟r̢̡͝҉͝e̛͘ ͟҉̡̀n̶͞͞a̴̵t̨͏͘̕u̴̸̡͜͜m̴̡͢ ̶̢͡a̵̛n͏͜t̴̢̢̢̕e̡͢͝ ̶ơ̴m̡͜͝n̵̴͡i͘҉a̵̵͘ ̷̸̨͡s̡͜æ̨̀͢c̨̕u͟l͏̧̀͠a̵̢̡͜͠.̸̡̢͡
    ̡̡̛͟D̴ȩ̸ư͟m̴̵̢͘ ̴͝d͏̨̕e̶҉҉ ̀͟D̴̴͡ȩo̧͢,̨ ̷̶͟L̶̵ù̶̡̢̀m̢̕͟͝e̕n̕͡ ̵̴̢͢d̀͜ȩ ́҉̴L̀͜͞u͘͟m̀҉̢i̕͟ņ̢͞͏͜e̴͞,̢̀́ ̢͟D̨e̸҉u̶͏̴m͘ ̨v̨ȩ̷ŕ̸͢͝͠ư̢͜m̴̵͜͝ ̷d̢́͘e̴̢͜ ̶̨́͝D̶͘e҉͝҉͟ơ ͟͢v̡͏ȩ̷́͢͝r̛̕͠o̸͜͢,̸̴̢̢
    ̵̡͜g͝é͝ǹ͞i͏́t̵̡҉u̵͡m̧̕͜͜͞ ̀͜͠n̡̨҉̡̨ǫ̷̶̷ń̵̶̛ ̧҉̶̵f̷́̕á́́͞͝c͢͞t̵̵̷͜͠ų̢m̛̕,̨̧͝͡͠ ̸́͢͠c̛o͘͞ń̢̧̀͘s҉̡̕͠ù̶̸͜͡b̨̛͘͢͝s̛͝t̡̨͢a̴̡͘͝n̢̧͢͟t ̢̧í̸͢҉a̴̡̕͡l̛͢e͘͜ḿ̵̴̵ ͏҉҉͢P̸҉à̵͠͡ţ҉̀̕r̡̀́͢i̸҉;̴̵̶̨͡
    ̴̶̷͟p͏̵͠҉e̕͏̛͜ŗ̷̛͢͜ ̸́q͜͝͏́u̵̴̕ę̕m̶̷ ͘͏͞ơ̴̷̧͝m̡̢͘͡ǹ̕͘҉i҉҉a̕͏͠҉ ͢͠f͏̸̴͠a̴̵̛͘ç̕t̴̷́͟a̸̴̸̢ ̷̨̢͝s̸̵̡̢ų͏̸͡n̵҉̧̢̀t̵̡͜͜͝.́͟
    ̶̢̢̡Q̶̡͝u̶̷̵̧i̢҉ ̀̕͡p̡͟͏͠r̢͘͟͡ơ̡͜ṕ͘͜t̴̵̢̀ę̷͘͘r҉̛ ̀͠҉̡n̷҉o̴̴̶͘͞s̷̶̢̕ ̢͢h̶̢ǫ͘m̵̡͜͠i̶̴n̴͘e̵̶͘͝s̸̵̕̕ ̵͞͠e͏t҉̛͝ ̶̧p҉͠ŗ̷͘̕ơ̕̕͜͟p̨̛͟͡t̨̧҉̡ę̶r̶͡ ҉n̷҉ǫ̶͟͝s̀͞t҉̧͘͝͏r̢̡͟͟a̸͢҉̡͘m̷͜ ̵̡̕͞s̛͡ą̷̀͠͡ļ̢̨͢u̴̶͟͢t̷̸͡͏e̸͠͏m̴̷̛̕͘ ̧̛̕͝͡d҉̀ȩ̀͜͡s̡̨̨̀͡ç̸͜͝ȩ̧͟͜n̶̛͘͞d̸̛̛͏̶i̛͞͞t͟ ̀͠ ̡̛͢d͠͏e̡͢ ̛͝c̴̀æ̵̢͟͢͞l̨̀͡͏i̛͡͞͞s̴͜͜͠.̸̨̨̛
    ̡́̀̀̕E͏t͞ ̛͟҉̡̨í̷̡̀͏n͘͟͢͠͠c̛͟a̷͜͢r̶̡҉͡ǹa̧͡͞͝t̛u͏͏ś͏̴̵ ̨ ̡̛̕e̡͟͝͠s͢t̴̨͞͠͠ ̴͡d̶̴e̕͞ ̢̛S̡͏p̶̕͢i̢͝ŗ͟͠͠͡i҉̸t͜͢u͡ ̢̕S̶̵̵̷̢a̶̷̢͘͠ń͡͠ç̶̕̕t͘͝ò̷̸͟ ͏̕e̸͢x͏̷̡͘͠ ̧̨M͝͝҉̨̕a͏͜r̷̨̢͠i̶̷͘á̛͟͡ ̧̧̧͢V̷́͟͡į͞͏́͠r̸̀͏̧ǵ̸̨̧̛i̸͢͟ń̢̨͝e̛͡͏͏͢,̕͘͢͜ ̷̧̛̕e̕̕͡ţ͘͏̡͠ ̵͜͝h͜o͝҉̸́m͏͢ǫ́͢͡͞ ͘͘̕͡f̢͟a̷̢͘͢͡c̴̸̢͜͜t̢̧̕̕ù͡s̢͡͞ ̴̸̛e̴̡̧̡͝s̸͠҉ţ͢.̸̡̛͘͜
    ҉̷̢͏̴C̴̸̢͢͝r̶͢͞u͏͘͟ć͜i̧̕͜͠҉f͜͏͟į̷̛x͠͏̀ú͘͜s ̴̸̧́ ̧̡̡͘͟ę̸̢͘t͞͝i̵̴͜a͟҉͜m̡̛͏̕ ̢͟͠p͟͏̷̴̨r̸̷̸͡͠o̷͢ ́͏҉͘ņó̧b̸͡҉̸̶i͏́ş̵͘͢ ̴͟s̀͡u͡b̧̡͘͜ ͏̴͜͞P͞͏̵ơ̴̸͜n҉́͘t̕͡͝í̵̢͝o̧̨͜͟ ̕͟P̸͟i̵͝͝l҉́͞á͡t̷͜͟ǫ̛́́͞ ̷͠p̸̵͞͠͝a̵̕͜s̴̸̀͞͡s̶̶̡̕͡u̕͏͏s̡̀,͜ ̢̀͢e̴͞t̵̷̸̵́ ̡ś̀͞͏͜e̵͜p̧̀͜͡͠ú̴̧͟l̴̢͜t̀͜ù̧s͏̸́͝ ͜e̢̢҉̴̴s̷̶̶t̸̷̛̀͢,͏̸̧͟
    ̵͠e̵͢͟t̛̛́͝ ̵̨̛͢͞r̕͏͏̶̕ȩ͘͜͟͝s̸̶ų̡̧r̸̡̕͢r̸̛͜͏e̕҉̕͠͠x̕͟͡i̴̧̛t̵ ̵̛ ̴͡͠͏t̴̢͜e҉̵̧ŕ̵͞͡t̸́̕í̵̀a̧̧͠҉ ̷͘͡d̷͜͡i̡͘҉e̕͢͏͞͏,͢ ͟͜s҉̢̨e͠҉ḉ̷̧͟ų̛͢҉n̨͜͜͡d̸̛͞u̸̕m͟͞͏́̕ ̴́͟͠S̸̴̀͘͞c҉̶̛r̵̕͞i̸̡p҉͘t̴͟͞u̷̧̡̕͟r̸̡͝͞a̧͝s̷̨͜͠,̶͡ ̶̨
    ̴̡̧́e̶͝҉͏t̸͏͏̷ ̛҉a̵͠s̵̵̡̡͢ć͘e̴̷̡̧̕n̴̛d̷́͟į́͟͞t͡҉ ̧͝͝͞i̶̢͘͏n̶̕̕͟ ̢́͏c̴̕͟æ̷̀̀l̷̛͟͞ų̴͘͟m̸͘͝,̷̴͢͟ ̵̷͡͞s͏͢e̵̸͟d̷͘͟e҉̕͏t̷̡͘͜͝ ̡̛͢͜a̧͘͞d͝͡ ̸̷̀́͠d̷̛͏e͟͠x̧͏̶͝͏t̶͠͠e͘͘͢͞r̷̷͘͢͜á̵m҉̢̨͟ ̸̡P̛̛͟a̕ţ̕͢͝r̡̡̡͟i̷͝͞s̢͜.̷̛͞
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #1079

Apologies for the delay. Due to personal reasons the night will be extended by up to an hour and a half while I get myself straightened up. I had other things happening and I got home much later than expected. Once again, sorry.

30. ISO #1080

Day Two

kyrie eleison

Nobody slept soundly. Sounds of creeping footsteps echoed through the building. When day shone through the slats of the roof-boards above, all emerged from their rooms. Except for two.

Distorted was the first one that was realized to be missing. They slowly opened his door and saw the body. A terrible, terrible fate. But there was no dagger. Instead, a single gunshot, to the head. How did they not hear this through the night? How horrible! A poor innocent Citizen, shot and killed in the night!

But someone was missing from the room. Magoroth! Of course! How could they be so silly! It had to be him! He shot Distorted then fled! Was he not one of the ones who attacked NoctiZ? A truly violent soul must be apprehended! They burst down the locked door to Magoroth's room and found another dead body. In fact, it was his own. The same fate as Watermeloann. The knife was left on the table next to his bed. But how did he get a bed? There were no beds, right? None of us had beds, did we? Wait, we did? When? How? They couldn't make this work. And now the Doctor was dead too.

Graveyard
    Watermeloann - ??? Stabbed
    Noctiz - Goon Lynched
    Distorted - Citizen Shot
    Magoroth - Doctor Stabbed

Living players
    @AIVION
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny
    @blinkskater
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @naz
    @Cryptonic

[resetvotes][/resetvotes]
    With 7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

My deepest apologies for the delays and the horrible EoD for europeans. This is the only time I'll be available. EoN will likely be adjusted as well to make the start of day 3 more convenient.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

Us, europeans, are not weak. We can stay awake late in the night... and in the morning lol.

So, now we know (according to lore, which is supposed to be a serious one) that the Mafia are our allies.

I investigated Kenny and the result was that he's not a member of a secret society. So I'm not that paranoid in fact

33. ISO #1083

Us, europeans, are not weak. We can stay awake late in the night... and in the morning lol.

So, now we know (according to lore, which is supposed to be a serious one) that the Mafia are our allies.

I investigated Kenny and the result was that he's not a member of a secret society. So I'm not that paranoid in fact
    He was also not mafia

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

Also since the pink weird text won't get translated by Google Translator... I am going to MYSELF pull a latin-english translation, while having following 0 latin course in my entire life...

Original:
    C͢͢͟҉r̷̡͏̧e̕ḑ̶͠͞o̕͝͏́ ̵̵̵̧͡i͝ņ̡͘͟͡ ̶̢̀́͜ù̡͏͟ņ͏̨ų͏̵̢̨ḿ̴̛͜ ̵̶̧́͟D̨͜e̸̡̧̢̕ư̴̛͝ḿ̴̛,̵̸̨͝͝ ̢҉̧͡Ṕ̢̕ą̵̶̀͞t̨̡͢r̕͢͏ę̴́͝m̷̸̛ ̧͟ó̵̷͝m̵̨̕͢͠n̵̨̨҉̢i͢͠͞p͟ơ̷t̸̸̨̛͘e͜͠҉ńt̷̀͞͏e ͟͞m̴ ̕,̵̨͢
    ̧f͞á̧͢c̀t̕͡o҉̛̛҉͢r͝͏͘͢e̴̴͞͏m̵̸̨̕͝ ̛̀́͢͡c̡̕̕͝æ҉͞l̡̢̢͡ì́ ̧̧̧͡e̴͟t̨͞҉ ̨́͘t̴͞҉e̸͢ŕ̶͟͞r̡͢͝͝æ̛̀,͜ ̸̢͜͡v̴̛͢į̵́̀͝s͏̴̵̷͟i̴̷̧b̵̵į̷͜͡͡l̶̡̕͠i̴̧͜͜͞u͞ ̴m̢͢ ̶̀́͡͝o҉̧͘͜͡m̛̛͜n̶͡ì́͜u̷͘͜m̕ ̷̡̛͜ę̵̀͝ţ̵͢͞͡ ̡͜͟i̶̧͜͞n̵̕͜͞v̢͜͠i͟͝͡s͘͘i̷͞b̡͢͡į̶́͞͏l͞҉̶͘i̕͜͜ u̢̧m ̴͡.̡̛͢
    ̸̸͢E͝͏̨͢t̷͟͝ ̷̧̛į̸͠n̢҉̨͢͟ ̴̢́͘u̴͡n̷͘͜͢u̧̧ḿ͝ ͡҉̡͘͟D̛͝o͢͢͞m̸̵͘͜i͘͟n̡͜͞͡u͞͏̧͞͞m̶̕͜,̴͘ ̶̵̢̀J̨͘e͜s̢̀͘͢u̢m̶̢͡ ̢҉̴C̀̀͏h̕͟ŕ͝͞i̸̷̸҉ś̸̛t̶̴͝u̸̵m҉̴̧̕͡,̛̀̕͝͞
    ͏̵̵͜F́͠i̵l̢̕͜͢͝ì̴͘͟͟ư̷̢m̧̛ ̢̕͢͞D͢͠è͟i͏͏ ̶̴́̕͟u̴n̶̷i̵̡̕͜ģ͞e̵̡҉n̶̴̡i͏̷̀t́͟͠ù́͏m̀͢͜͠͝,҉ ͠ę͢t́͞͞ ̸̷̀̀͢ę̀́͜͞x͞͠ ̷͏Ṕ̸̡͡͡a̸̡͘͘ţ̷̀͟r̢̡͝҉͝e̛͘ ͟҉̡̀n̶͞͞a̴̵t̨͏͘̕u̴̸̡͜͜m̴̡͢ ̶̢͡a̵̛n͏͜t̴̢̢̢̕e̡͢͝ ̶ơ̴m̡͜͝n̵̴͡i͘҉a̵̵͘ ̷̸̨͡s̡͜æ̨̀͢c̨̕u͟l͏̧̀͠a̵̢̡͜͠.̸̡̢͡
    ̡̡̛͟D̴ȩ̸ư͟m̴̵̢͘ ̴͝d͏̨̕e̶҉҉ ̀͟D̴̴͡ȩo̧͢,̨ ̷̶͟L̶̵ù̶̡̢̀m̢̕͟͝e̕n̕͡ ̵̴̢͢d̀͜ȩ ́҉̴L̀͜͞u͘͟m̀҉̢i̕͟ņ̢͞͏͜e̴͞,̢̀́ ̢͟D̨e̸҉u̶͏̴m͘ ̨v̨ȩ̷ŕ̸͢͝͠ư̢͜m̴̵͜͝ ̷d̢́͘e̴̢͜ ̶̨́͝D̶͘e҉͝҉͟ơ ͟͢v̡͏ȩ̷́͢͝r̛̕͠o̸͜͢,̸̴̢̢
    ̵̡͜g͝é͝ǹ͞i͏́t̵̡҉u̵͡m̧̕͜͜͞ ̀͜͠n̡̨҉̡̨ǫ̷̶̷ń̵̶̛ ̧҉̶̵f̷́̕á́́͞͝c͢͞t̵̵̷͜͠ų̢m̛̕,̨̧͝͡͠ ̸́͢͠c̛o͘͞ń̢̧̀͘s҉̡̕͠ù̶̸͜͡b̨̛͘͢͝s̛͝t̡̨͢a̴̡͘͝n͢ ̢̧͟t ̢̧í̸͢҉a̴̡̕͡l̛͢e͘͜ḿ̵̴̵ ͏҉҉͢P̸҉à̵͠͡ţ҉̀̕r̡̀́͢i̸҉;̴̵̶̨͡
    ̴̶̷͟p͏̵͠҉e̕͏̛͜ŗ̷̛͢͜ ̸́q͜͝͏́u̵̴̕ę̕m̶̷ ͘͏͞ơ̴̷̧͝m̡̢͘͡ǹ̕͘҉i҉҉a̕͏͠҉ ͢͠f͏̸̴͠a̴̵̛͘ç̕t̴̷́͟a̸̴̸̢ ̷̨̢͝s̸̵̡̢ų͏̸͡n̵҉̧̢̀t̵̡͜͜͝.́͟
    ̶̢̢̡Q̶̡͝u̶̷̵̧i̢҉ ̀̕͡p̡͟͏͠r̢͘͟͡ơ̡͜ṕ͘͜t̴̵̢̀ę̷͘͘r҉̛ ̀͠҉̡n̷҉o̴̴̶͘͞s̷̶̢̕ ̢͢h̶̢ǫ͘m̵̡͜͠i̶̴n̴͘e̵̶͘͝s̸̵̕̕ ̵͞͠e͏t҉̛͝ ̶̧p҉͠ŗ̷͘̕ơ̕̕͜͟p̨̛͟͡t̨̧҉̡ę̶r̶͡ ҉n̷҉ǫ̶͟͝s̀͞t҉̧͘͝͏r̢̡͟͟a̸͢҉̡͘m̷͜ ̵̡̕͞s̛͡ą̷̀͠͡ļ̢̨͢u̴̶͟͢t̷̸͡͏e̸͠͏m̴̷̛̕͘ ̧̛̕͝͡d҉̀ȩ̀͜͡s̡̨̨̀͡ç̸͜͝ȩ̧͟͜n̶̛͘͞d̸̛̛͏̶i̛͞͞t͟ ̀͠ ̡̛͢d͠͏e̡͢ ̛͝c̴̀æ̵̢͟͢͞l̨̀͡͏i̛͡͞͞s̴͜͜͠.̸̨̨̛
    ̡́̀̀̕E͏t͞ ̛͟҉̡̨í̷̡̀͏n͘͟͢͠͠c̛͟a̷͜͢r̶̡҉͡ǹa̧͡͞͝t̛u͏͏ś͏̴̵ ̨ ̡̛̕e̡͟͝͠s͢t̴̨͞͠͠ ̴͡d̶̴e̕͞ ̢̛S̡͏p̶̕͢i̢͝ŗ͟͠͠͡i҉̸t͜͢u͡ ̢̕S̶̵̵̷̢a̶̷̢͘͠ń͡͠ç̶̕̕t͘͝ò̷̸͟ ͏̕e̸͢x͏̷̡͘͠ ̧̨M͝͝҉̨̕a͏͜r̷̨̢͠i̶̷͘á̛͟͡ ̧̧̧͢V̷́͟͡į͞͏́͠r̸̀͏̧ǵ̸̨̧̛i̸͢͟ń̢̨͝e̛͡͏͏͢,̕͘͢͜ ̷̧̛̕e̕̕͡ţ͘͏̡͠ ̵͜͝h͜o͝҉̸́m͏͢ǫ́͢͡͞ ͘͘̕͡f̢͟a̷̢͘͢͡c̴̸̢͜͜t̢̧̕̕ù͡s̢͡͞ ̴̸̛e̴̡̧̡͝s̸͠҉ţ͢.̸̡̛͘͜
    ҉̷̢͏̴C̴̸̢͢͝r̶͢͞u͏͘͟ć͜i̧̕͜͠҉f͜͏͟į̷̛x͠͏̀ú͘͜s ̴̸̧́ ̧̡̡͘͟ę̸̢͘t͞͝i̵̴͜a͟҉͜m̡̛͏̕ ̢͟͠p͟͏̷̴̨r̸̷̸͡͠o̷͢ ́͏҉͘ņó̧b̸͡҉̸̶i͏́ş̵͘͢ ̴͟s̀͡u͡b̧̡͘͜ ͏̴͜͞P͞͏̵ơ̴̸͜n҉́͘t̕͡͝í̵̢͝o̧̨͜͟ ̕͟P̸͟i̵͝͝l҉́͞á͡t̷͜͟ǫ̛́́͞ ̷͠p̸̵͞͠͝a̵̕͜s̴̸̀͞͡s̶̶̡̕͡u̕͏͏s̡̀,͜ ̢̀͢e̴͞t̵̷̸̵́ ̡ś̀͞͏͜e̵͜p̧̀͜͡͠ú̴̧͟l̴̢͜t̀͜ù̧s͏̸́͝ ͜e̢̢҉̴̴s̷̶̶t̸̷̛̀͢,͏̸̧͟
    ̵͠e̵͢͟t̛̛́͝ ̵̨̛͢͞r̕͏͏̶̕ȩ͘͜͟͝s̸̶ų̡̧r̸̡̕͢r̸̛͜͏e̕҉̕͠͠x̕͟͡i̧ ̴̛t̵ ̵̛ ̴͡͠͏t̴̢͜e҉̵̧ŕ̵͞͡t̸́̕í̵̀a̧̧͠҉ ̷͘͡d̷͜͡i̡͘҉e̕͢͏͞͏,͢ ͟͜s҉̢̨e͠҉ḉ̷̧͟ų̛͢҉n̨͜͜͡d̸̛͞u̸̕m͟͞͏́̕ ̴́͟͠S̸̴̀͘͞c҉̶̛r̵̕͞i̸̡p҉͘t̴͟͞u̷̧̡̕͟r̸̡͝͞a̧͝s̷̨͜ ͠,̶͡ ̶̨
    ̴̡̧́e̶͝҉͏t̸͏͏̷ ̛҉a̵͠s̵̵̡̡͢ć͘e̴̷̡̧̕n̴̛d̷́͟į́͟͞t͡҉ ̧͝͝͞i̶̢͘͏n̶̕̕͟ ̢́͏c̴̕͟æ̷̀̀l̷̛͟͞ų̴͘͟m̸͘͝,̷̴͢͟ ̵̷͡͞s͏͢e̵̸͟d̷͘͟e҉̕͏t̷̡͘͜͝ ̡̛͢͜a̧͘͞d͝͡ ̸̷̀́͠d̷̛͏e͟͠x̧͏̶͝͏t̶͠͠e͘͘͢͞r̷̷͘͢͜á̵m҉̢̨͟ ̸̡P̛̛͟a̕ţ̕͢͝r̡̡̡͟i̷͝͞s̢͜.̷̛͞

Translated: I believe in one God, omnipotent Father, factor (Probably the "factor of existance") of sky and earth, visible and omnium, omni- meaning everything, and invisible. And in one Lord, Jesus Christ[...].

It's a prayer. And "kyrie eleison" is something said at the start of a liturgic thing.... Meeeeh I don't want to search for it.

But anyway. Everything said until now, out of the thing about immortals breathing, is about christianism.

36. ISO #1086

Also, I assume "shot" and "stabbed" don't come from the same faction. I think the Mafia can shoot, and the Secret Society can stab. This is pure speculation though, but it would make sense lore-wise...

37. ISO #1087

I think people should start claiming though.

Marshmallow, why do seem 0 concerned about us having the exact same role. To be honest, was very uneasy that we have same role name. But you seemed elated when i revealed. Idk just doesn't sit right from my perspective.. but we shoud have same perspective if we are the same role/alignment..
    Are you part of Secret Society?

Ok night for real. Please address when gone

38. ISO #1088

D͟e͠pi̷ ͞ma͘ten ͞m’̶levę m̡’a͠p͟ȩ ̵mont̶e ̕de҉sann,
    Mw̡e̷n ͠k̴ou̴r̀i ͘tou͝p̧a̧t̛o̸u tan͝ko͜u ͝y͝on ̨c͏hye̴n ̛k̶i fóu.̸
    Mw̴e̷n̶ ̨p̶a͢l̸e, ͜mwen c͝hant̸e͞, ͜m̶wen dò̵m̡i, ̷mweǹ ͝l̛e̕ve;
    Mw͜ȩǹ ̧pr͘iye, m͡w̢én rel̕e, s͞e̷ g̴ag̕òt̀ ͏sou̷ ͝gag͜òt.͞

Gąg̢ò҉t͟ ͞ís͟it̨,͜ ̴g̵a͟g͠ờt ͢l̕ò́t̸b̕ò.̢
    Gag̡òt̷ ͞anw̛o,͏ ̶g͜agò҉t ̶an͜b͏a,
    ̛G͞a̡g̸òt ̸to͟u͏pat̸ou̡,̨ se̕ gag͟òt̢ ͝sou͜ ͢g͡a̶gòt.
    Gag̨ò͘t̷ ̧nan ͞li̷de ̕mw͞en,͢
    ̧G̴agò̸t͡ na͢n ͡z̕ak͡ ͘mwe͝n ̛yo̴,
    G͏ag̴òt n̛a͜n͢ p҉ar͘ò͞l̷ ̸mw̛e̸n,
    G̵ag̷ò̀t ̛n̴an ̧v͟i͝z̧yon ͞m͟w̢e̴n.͘
    ̸To͘u̵t̢ bag̛a̶ỳ yo ͢m̡el͢e̷:͝
    La̛p̀e͡nn҉ ̶ak̸ ͟lajẁa͝, ̵ledo̢u͏t̵ ͏ak laf̢wa,̵ ͠ ̢ ̸ ̛ ̴ ̀ ͝ ̶ ̛ ҉ ͝ ͡ ͡ ̛ ̕
    ͢D̨e̢go̵utans̕ ̧ák͝ ͞l҉eśpwa, l̴eby̴e͟n ҉a͟v͘èk ́lem̷al͠.
    ͠T̴ę̀t̨ ̡mwe̕n̷ ̕v͏i͟r͘e, ̡l͘i ̕v̧i͠re,
    T͘o͜ut ͝b̡aga͞y ͏yo m̸e̡le͟.̨
    ͞Ga͡d͡’o͞n̢ ͠g͞ag̴òt̴!̧
    ̨
    ̴Ma̴ten͡ ̵ąpre͡ m͠át̛e̢n͏,̸ m̡’a̵p ҉l͜i͞v̧re̵ yo̶n͢ ͠bata̕y;̷
    Ko̕n̡t͟r͠ed͠a̷ns l̨a̛v̧i-a̡ ŕekòma̷n͏sę ch̢a͡k̀ j͡ou͏. ̵ ͢ ҉ ̶ ͘ ͘ ͏ ̸ ̶ ̡ ̧ ͟ ̧ ̸ ͝ ͜
    ͠M̧w͘en͞ chante̸,̧ ͟m̛wen d͟ans̕e, ̕M̢we͠n ͡r͏el͞e: “͡V̛iv l͏av͞ì!̢”
    Br̵i̧d͜so͝u̵k҉o͜u ͠sanźatann҉ ̶mw͜en to̴u͢n̷e̴n̡ ̷n͝a͟n͝ ̡g̶agòt.̕
    ̸Nan m͡it͝a̷n̴ ͞g͢àgò҉t ͠sa̛ m̵wen҉ ͘de͢síde ̸chèch͜e̕,
    C̨h͠èc̕he͡,̡ c̴h͟è͏c̶he͞ ́konne̕ņ,̡ ̧ķonen sa ̸k’͝ąp͞ pas͠e.̕ ͞ ҉ ̨ ̢ ҉ ͜ ̷ ͘ ̀ ̴ ͞ ̶ ̨ ҉ ͠ ̢ ̧ ̡ ̧ ͡ ͝ ̀ ͠ ̀ ͢ ̡ ́ ̶ ̵ ̀ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̀ ̷ ̡ ̸ ̵ ̕ ̨ ͜ ͠ ͏
    ̕M̶w̕e̵n f͞o̷uy̴e͡, ̧m͝w͞e̢n͞ mand͞e̵, mw͡en ̀f͘ìn̡i ̢pa trouve ̷
    ̶J̡ơưk án̢d͘e͏d̷a͞n k҉è ͟mw̕e̷n̵
    ̸So͠lis̢y̴o̢n͢ gag̸òt̡ sa̸:́ ͟ ̵ ͠ ҉ ͜
    ͞ ̕ ̡ ͏ ͘
    La vi҉e̕ d͝’ići-̀b͞a͡s̶ est ̡un̛ c̡om҉ba͟t͘ ͝d̛e ͝to̧ut͞ i҉nśta͠nt̵ ͜ ҉ ̴ ̢ ͜ ̴ ̕ ͠ ͡ ̧
    Que l’o̸n͠ nè peut ̨g͡ág҉ne͟r̵ qu’͡u̕ń ̶m̡óme̷nt à̵ ̧la f̨oi̧s.
    Ap̧re l̨a̡nnui̷t ̷se la jo͞u̧n̛en̴.̢ ͢ ͜ ͝ ͞ ͞ ͜ ̨ ̧ ̨ ̸ ́ ̨ ̶ ͞ ҉ ͘ ̸ ͠ ̵ ͟ ̡ ҉ ̢ ͟ ̵ ͢ ̧ ̕ ͠ ̛ ͏ ́ ͟ ̀ ҉ ͝ ̴ ͟ ̢
    Ap͏r̨e͝ ͝l҉a̵p͜l̸i̵ ̢s̴o̧l͡è̸y ļȩve.͝ ̶ ̨ ͜ ͡ ̕ ͡ ̵ ͝ ̨ ͝ ͝ ҉ ̨ ̴ ̧ ̢ ͢ ́ ͞ ̡ ́ ̡ ̴ ̀ ̀ ́ ͘ ̕ ͞ ̡ ͟ ̵ ̵ ̢ ̷ ̨ ̨ ͡
    ͝Ap̶re͢ gągò̴t, a͝p̷ŕe ̧ga͘g̛òt̶… ̀s͟e ̸kè̕ po͞ze. ̡ ͡ ̨ ̢ ͢ ̶ ̵ ͟ ̀ ͜ ́ ͘ ͢ ͜ ́ ͠ ̡ ́ ̡ ̡ ̢ ̡ ̨ ̴ ̡ ͠ ̀ ̡ ̵ ͝ ̢
    ͠Se͠ ̵j̶e̷f̕ò nan ̕so̵u͠fràn̵s ki pot҉e͡ ̵del҉ivran̡s.
    ͠Ah! Ainsi ̶s͏o͠it͝-̴il̵!

39. ISO #1089

I think people should start claiming though.

Marshmallow, why do seem 0 concerned about us having the exact same role. To be honest, was very uneasy that we have same role name. But you seemed elated when i revealed. Idk just doesn't sit right from my perspective.. but we shoud have same perspective if we are the same role/alignment..
    Are you part of Secret Society?

Ok night for real. Please address when gone
    I agree on the claiming, I guess... it will help us figure things out.

Because I am 0 concerned by it. And you should be 0 concerned by it too because of a slip, if your role is really called "Town Paranoid Investigator", since I went back to my rolecard and said it was not sheriff but investigator, even if the action I have is a sheriff one and not an investigator one.

NO I AM NOT A SECRET SOCIETY MEMBER.

40. ISO #1090

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

͞Ga͡d͡’o͞n̢ ͠g͞ag̴òt̴!̧
    ̨
    Ko̕n̡t͟r͠ed͠a̷ns l̨a̛v̧i-a̡ ŕekòma̷n͏sę ch̢a͡k̀ j͡ou͏. ̵ ͢ ҉ ̶ ͘ ͘ ͏ ̸ ̶ ̡ ̧ ͟ ̧ ̸ ͝ ͜
    C̨h͠èc̕he͡,̡ c̴h͟è͏c̶he͞ ́konne̕ņ,̡ ̧ķonen sa ̸k’͝ąp͞ pas͠e.̕ ͞ ҉ ̨ ̢ ҉ ͜ ̷ ͘ ̀ ̴ ͞ ̶ ̨ ҉ ͠ ̢ ̧ ̡ ̧ ͡ ͝ ̀ ͠ ̀ ͢ ̡ ́ ̶ ̵ ̀ ̴ ̶ ̸ ̀ ̷ ̡ ̸ ̵ ̕ ̨ ͜ ͠ ͏
    ͞ ̕ ̡ ͏ ͘
    La vi҉e̕ d͝’ići-̀b͞a͡s̶ est ̡un̛ c̡om҉ba͟t͘ ͝d̛e ͝to̧ut͞ i҉nśta͠nt̵ ͜ ҉ ̴ ̢ ͜ ̴ ̕ ͠ ͡ ̧
    Ap̧re l̨a̡nnui̷t ̷se la jo͞u̧n̛en̴.̢ ͢ ͜ ͝ ͞ ͞ ͜ ̨ ̧ ̨ ̸ ́ ̨ ̶ ͞ ҉ ͘ ̸ ͠ ̵ ͟ ̡ ҉ ̢ ͟ ̵ ͢ ̧ ̕ ͠ ̛ ͏ ́ ͟ ̀ ҉ ͝ ̴ ͟ ̢
    Ap͏r̨e͝ ͝l҉a̵p͜l̸i̵ ̢s̴o̧l͡è̸y ļȩve.͝ ̶ ̨ ͜ ͡ ̕ ͡ ̵ ͝ ̨ ͝ ͝ ҉ ̨ ̴ ̧ ̢ ͢ ́ ͞ ̡ ́ ̡ ̴ ̀ ̀ ́ ͘ ̕ ͞ ̡ ͟ ̵ ̵ ̢ ̷ ̨ ̨ ͡
    ͝Ap̶re͢ gągò̴t, a͝p̷ŕe ̧ga͘g̛òt̶… ̀s͟e ̸kè̕ po͞ze. ̡ ͡ ̨ ̢ ͢ ̶ ̵ ͟ ̀ ͜ ́ ͘ ͢ ͜ ́ ͠ ̡ ́ ̡ ̡ ̢ ̡ ̨ ̴ ̡ ͠ ̀ ̡ ̵ ͝ ̢
    What the fuck is that LOL this is a language melting pot.... This looks like Creole, but at the same time "la vie d'ici-bas est un combat de tout instant" ("The life "here-low"", aka the life in this bad world or something like that, "is a fight of every moment")... I have a hard time translating it because it is far from popular french, it's very written style, more like the kind of style you use when you write a poem or a novel. So it's not all creole? But some parts of it is???

And the worst part is that Magoroth is dead, and he's the one who could actually help me there lol

41. ISO #1091

REEEEEEEEEEEE IM DRUNK BUT
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

42. ISO #1092

And obviously google translate doesn't work because of all the bullshit stuff around letters lol.

43. ISO #1093

@Stealthbomber16 Is the stuff you write with weird letters actually game related? Because I'd like to know if I'm just going to start translating stuff for nothing xD

44. ISO #1094

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    REEEEEEEEEEEE IM DRUNK BUT
    But what lol

45. ISO #1095

Cryptonic, ik I'm annoying with the rolecard stuff, but it's needed. Did your rolecard say that Mafia was part of the evil guys, the people you had to kill or w/e?

46. ISO #1096

Btw Stealth said that rolecards had no hidden info. Yet no hidden info doesn't mean that some stuff that's in the rolecard isn't just non-existing, and I think that if there was actually triad + mafia + secret society we would be dead.

47. ISO #1097

Which leads me to the following: MAFIA, CLAIM.

48. ISO #1098

So, according to google translate,the haitian creole "gagòt" means "gagoth" in both English and French., yet I can't fucking find what's a gagoth on google. It keeps giving me Goths and Golgotha... or Google. lol

49. ISO #1099

Since literally nobody is here but a ghost and a guest, I will start working on the translation (which might be not totally accurate given the fact that I don't speak creole...) without knowing if it has an use.

i just agreed to a mental torture

50. ISO #1100

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

͞Ga͡d͡’o͞n̢ ͠g͞ag̴òt̴!̧
    ̨
    ͞ ̕ ̡ ͏ ͘
    So... let's go...

Arbitrary translation that might be inaccurate: Since this morning I get up, I "ape"(?), go up and down (like up and down stairs i think), I'm running everywhere "tankou yon chyen ki fou" (?)

I "pale", I sing, I sleep, I get up, I "priye" (which is probably "I pray", but I'm not sure), "mi rele (Rele means call, scream, stuff like that), se gagoth sou gagoth"....

That shit looks like a dance now lmao. I think it's "gagoth here, gagoth over, gagoth on top of, gagoth below, gagoth everywhere, "se gagoth sou gagoth" ". It's like someone telling someone else how to dance.

Then a bunch of words that don't sound like anything I know.

Morning after morning, "m'ap livre yon batay," contradiction in life (unsure) restarts every day. I sing, I dance, I scream "Viv lavi!" (that's like "life is great", but it's translated by "live life" lol, more as in "long live life"...)

Then I think the guy lost his gagoth?? lol "i search, I seek, I ask, and I end up finding" and I think he's talking about gagoth again.

Last paragraph: Life down here is a struggle of every moment, that we can only win one moment at once. After night comes day, after the rain the sun rises. After gagoth, after gagoth... "is that poses".
    Blah blah blah
    Ah! So be it.

I'd like to know what the hell is a gagoth... It seems to be a poem about life and the struggle to remain alive, and the glory of being an active person, so it's a "glorification of life", let's say. WHICH HAS NO GOD DAM FUCKING LINK WITH THE SETUP.