S-FM the secret society - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If you really can't post much then fucking think on what I'm saying - nobody in. this lobby apart from you knows you to be town. And thus we cannot take your word ford it, when you could even be jester. DESCRIBE how what I'm saying isn't a good town strategy.
    No one knows you are town, what gives you the right to question him like this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #152
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    No one knows you are town, what gives you the right to question him like this lol.
    Yes exactly what I'm saying. from HIS perspective, obviously that makes the most sense, but so too from mine, for example. and in fact for everyone else in the lobby. there's a lot of things that could go wrong with this lol... this is why we don't Lynch the first person who yells "trust me" - > we first need to verify whether they can be trusted.

3. ISO #153

Yes exactly what I'm saying. from HIS perspective, obviously that makes the most sense, but so too from mine, for example. and in fact for everyone else in the lobby. there's a lot of things that could go wrong with this lol... this is why we don't Lynch the first person who yells "trust me" - > we first need to verify whether they can be trusted.
    Who said anything about lynching me?

You're talking in circles...

If you can't read into my posts/motivations and find me to be more town than scum.. you're either a scum or a normie.

But i'll be here to say i told ya so, will you?

4. ISO #154
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Who said anything about lynching me?

You're talking in circles...

If you can't read into my posts/motivations and find me to be more town than scum.. you're either a scum or a normie.

But i'll be here to say i told ya so, will you?
    I could make the same points you made as a jester and say the exact stuff you said if it's a majority Lynch.

5. ISO #155
    Ganelon

Anyway, unless someone can convince me as to why it's a better idea to Lynch Blinkskater as he demands, I will instead start hunting for another person to be lynched; @Distorted @Gyrlander @AIVION @Marshmallow Marshall what do you think

6. ISO #156

Anyway, unless someone can convince me as to why it's a better idea to Lynch Blinkskater as he demands, I will instead start hunting for another person to be lynched; @Distorted @Gyrlander @AIVION @Marshmallow Marshall what do you think
    Uh you don't read my posts do you?

I can repeat myself for the normies...

Player with the most votes EOD is NOT lynched...

If you still don't understand, i can look up the translation in another language

Let me know K Thx Bye.

7. ISO #157
    Ganelon

Uh you don't read my posts do you?

I can repeat myself for the normies...

Player with the most votes EOD is NOT lynched...

If you still don't understand, i can look up the translation in another language

Let me know K Thx Bye.
    Let me rephrase.

Anyway, unless someone can convince me as to why it's a better idea to elect Blinkskater as he demands, I will instead start hunting for another person to be elected Number One, and to start looking for a runner up

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Let me rephrase.

Anyway, unless someone can convince me as to why it's a better idea to elect Blinkskater as he demands, I will instead start hunting for another person to be elected Number One, and to start looking for a runner up
    Who said anything about being "Elected as #1" ?

Mag are you trying to tell me a townie would react like you are reacting?

Would a scum react the way Gyrlander reacted?

13. ISO #163
    Ganelon

Who said anything about being "Elected as #1" ?

Mag are you trying to tell me a townie would react like you are reacting?

Would a scum react the way Gyrlander reacted?
    What Gyrlander is doing is completely NAI lol.
    And you are trying to get elected Number one. I thought you couldn't post anymore.
    And a townie would be acting just like I am - because what I am saying makes the most sense, given the information we have. Campaigning for your own "election" is really just stubborn and anti-town lol

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I suggest doing night actions before lynching, maybe we have some sheriff after all
    Ayy i hear u bb
    Except we dont know how lynching works. We could have already lynched someone.
    People are really dumb for placing votes without thinking lol

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

15. ISO #165
    Ganelon

Ayy i hear u bb
    ^ This also makes sense.

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

But given blink's reveal I think we might get better information by actually lyinching today.

17. ISO #167

But given blink's reveal I think we might get better information by actually lyinching today.
    Ive been on phone only today so only half read the lasy 100 posts. Can you give me a tldr grom your perspectice about blink.

18. ISO #168

What Gyrlander is doing is completely NAI lol.
    And you are trying to get elected Number one. I thought you couldn't post anymore.
    And a townie would be acting just like I am - because what I am saying makes the most sense, given the information we have. Campaigning for your own "election" is really just stubborn and anti-town lol
    Nah you can't read i'm done with you.

This will be my last post of the day.

Mag claims to not know whats going on, but seems to have some very strong opinions on whats going on... He says different things in literally consecutive posts, blink wants to be lynched! blink wants to be elected!

Im town, it's safe to have your votes on me EOD, i've shown you all enough that i am town, believe me to be town, don't listen to Magoroth and this towns got a shot.

Toodles.

19. ISO #169
    Ganelon

Ive been on phone only today so only half read the lasy 100 posts. Can you give me a tldr grom your perspectice about blink.

TL;DR

Blink's posts and demand to be lynched could easily be made from either a town or a scum perspective, or even a jester perspective, since we don't know what exactly electing someone does to them.

We cannot know for a fact that he is town, but we shouldn't ignore the possibility either - and thus:

We should elect someone else to verify his claim of how the lynches work.

20. ISO #170

Mag claims to not know whats going on, but seems to have some very strong opinions on whats going on... He says different things in literally consecutive posts, blink wants to be lynched! blink wants to be elected!

Im town, it's safe to have your votes on me EOD, i've shown you all enough that i am town, believe me to be town, don't listen to Magoroth and this towns got a shot.

Toodles.
    You want votes??? Whats your wincon

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

Okay I'm back properly and flew over some shit so I could get caught up quickly.

First of all, this whole lynch debate is pretty stupid. I guess you could say that I generally agree with Magoroth that blink wanting to be lynched doesn't have to be town-motivated. I could see a Jester gambit being played like this and it's the most likely theory for me at the moment.
    The thing though is that we do not know what the lynch does. Okay, maybe it doesn't actually lynch people or we have some tricky mechanics going on. I would totally rule out not being able to lynch by voting though. How is town gonna move forward otherwise? Have enough TPRs with night kills to replace the lynch? I don't know. I have to assume that this is still a balanced setup and not some kind of Reality Bender shenanigans because if it is then we're fucked anyway.

To me, the most logical conclusion is that the vote should be used as done in regular games. I don't think we should start out by doing the weirdest voting patterns right off the bat just because the setup is completely unknown. Let's assume that there's an EOD lynch, get enough votes on our most likely scum target and see what happens afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

23. ISO #173

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If you did or if you want, I can totally replace you. Let me know.
    ehhhh out of my love 4 u i will stay but if u feel the need to replace me just do it
    Ayy i hear u bb
    i agree with this, which is why i havent voted yet

Toodles.
    sooooooo tldr mag is playing his town meta to a T and mag is town.
    I have some comments and thots on this MagvBlink coming soon (tm)
    FUCK im so excited. Weed legalized today. Im in line for opening day. Doors open in 5 mins
    *moves to canada*
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #174
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ehhhh out of my love 4 u i will stay but if u feel the need to replace me just do it

i agree with this, which is why i havent voted yet

sooooooo tldr mag is playing his town meta to a T and mag is town.
    I have some comments and thots on this MagvBlink coming soon (tm)

*moves to canada*
    Nah blink is just so stubborn that he's lying/refusing to see what my words mean and just jumping to conclusions. I am not flopping.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

The first messed up text block in the opening post is the 3rd verse of the german poem Hyperions Schicksalslied from Friedrich Hölderlin btw.
    It reads:
    Doch uns ist gegeben
    Auf keiner Stätte zu ruhen;
    Es schwinden, es fallen,
    Die leidenden Meschen
    Blindlings von einer
    Stunde zur andern
    Wie Wasser von Klippe
    zu Klippe geworfen,
    Jahrlang ins Ungewisse hinab.

27. ISO #177

The 2nd block reads this:

Free from fate, like the smulbering
    Suckling breath the immortals.
    Pure, unsullied,
    In dub' that enfolds
    It blooms for aye,
    The flower of their spirit,
    And the eyes of the blessed
    Gaze in tranquil
    Brightness eternal,

No idea where it's from, google couldn't find it.

28. ISO #178
    Ganelon

NocTiz understood very well what I was saying, and agrees with me that what blink is doing isn't necessarily town-sided.

I think I can agree with what Noctiz is saying here, but only if at least one or two people agree to vote a SPECIFIC player at EoD or something so that we can verify blink's theory. We CANNOT afford a tie because we have absolutely no idea what happens in a tie scenario - blink didn't inform us on that and thus we cannot afford to have a tie. And thus we need a clear winner as well as a runner-up, but that's something for another day entirely.

29. ISO #179

-vote Magoroth

I know myself to be town. I'm not going to vote anyone else unless I'm given a very good reason. And blink just saying he'll "Lead town to victory" is completely NAI - I could lie to you all as scum, convince you to me, gain a fucking nightkill or some other retarded ability like Mass Murderer or something and then idk. Or maybe it's even a Kingmaker type Lynch, in that the guy who gets elected gets the ability to dispense roles at night. Blinkskater, either reveal your information or begone.
    how do u know majority isnt lynched still? u go off about how u dont trust him but u immediately trust the part where he says the most voted person isnt lynched? even though u quoted that part and said u dont buy it? lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

30. ISO #180

Nope, I don't trust you and I have ZERO reason to do so. Do not elect blinkskater unless you want to take a severe risk at Lynch a motherfucking jester or giving triad/cult an all-powerful ability to dispense roles or something retarded like that.

What we could do instead:

-Since we don't trust you, but we have a way of verifying if what you're saying is true, I propose we vote for majority SOMEONE mildly townish (but not overly townish, because if you're lying and it's actually a standard Lynch (you're jester), then they will die), so if they don't die, and the runner-up gets lynched, boom you're much more respectable.

-IF on the other hand you fucking lied, you will get vigged/lynched tomorrow.
    oh ill keep reading lol

31. ISO #181

"We this"

"We that"

"We dont trust you"

I am town I wouldn't do anything to jepordize this delicate scenario like you are trying to do at this moment.

i trust somethings going on. blinks not the kind to appeal towards emotion to run a scum strategy.

-vote blinkskater
    yolo?

32. ISO #182
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i trust somethings going on. blinks not the kind to appeal towards emotion to run a scum strategy.

-vote blinkskater
    yolo?
    How about jester?

33. ISO #183

i dunno....is it bad I have the belief that blink is being honest, but then also an evil curiosity to potentially spring a trap in the setup?? lol

34. ISO #184
    Ganelon

i dunno....is it bad I have the belief that blink is being honest, but then also an evil curiosity to potentially spring a trap in the setup?? lol
    I have the same belief too, but I'm not going to risk that shit and then go "Holy shit I shouldn't've let him do that just cuz it's not his meta".

35. ISO #185

@Magoroth eh i feel blinks being sincere. very strange strategy if hes not. but i believe something in his rolecard is severely limiting him here and somehow we need to "elect" him to get more. he said more, not everything so i think things may continue like this? almost like unlocking something lol. i dunno sounds fun though, im going to bite! =D

36. ISO #186
    Ganelon

@Magoroth eh i feel blinks being sincere. very strange strategy if hes not. but i believe something in his rolecard is severely limiting him here and somehow we need to "elect" him to get more. he said more, not everything so i think things may continue like this? almost like unlocking something lol. i dunno sounds fun though, im going to bite! =D
    If he's Jester, it's not at all a strange strategy lol. It makes sense.

37. ISO #187

Ayy i hear u bb
    lol..if first person voted is lynched, rip me.. i doubt he would do that just because scum would just need to be here first thing each day. but eh.....

38. ISO #188

TL;DR

Blink's posts and demand to be lynched could easily be made from either a town or a scum perspective, or even a jester perspective, since we don't know what exactly electing someone does to them.

We cannot know for a fact that he is town, but we shouldn't ignore the possibility either - and thus:

We should elect someone else to verify his claim of how the lynches work.
    my rolecard says nothing about elections, does yours? I think it may be specific for his card/role.

39. ISO #189

NocTiz understood very well what I was saying, and agrees with me that what blink is doing isn't necessarily town-sided.

I think I can agree with what Noctiz is saying here, but only if at least one or two people agree to vote a SPECIFIC player at EoD or something so that we can verify blink's theory. We CANNOT afford a tie because we have absolutely no idea what happens in a tie scenario - blink didn't inform us on that and thus we cannot afford to have a tie. And thus we need a clear winner as well as a runner-up, but that's something for another day entirely.
    i think its obvious blink cant inform us on anything. i believe he is restricted until voted majority.

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

If blink was a Jester i think he would want to play this setup a little longer than D1. fuck especially as a neutral benign rofl that would be great to troll around. so I don't believe he is a jester.

What is obvious is he is:

1) limited in his rolecard by how many posts he can make

2) limited in his rolecard by what he is able to say/reveal

3) voting him top voter seems to fix it so he can talk normally or reveal more info. his wordiing was as top voter he can vote a scum, that is strange and i want moar of it!

so - this setup odd, we have 0 information on what happes; im down to find out

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

Personally, I'm putting down blink as jester for the time being and would not want to vote him up today.

I agree that a tie today would not be good but I don't buy into these paranoid voting mechanics. Thus, as a compromise, I'm willing to vote some of my lesser scum reads instead of MM so we can ensure having more votes on someone. AIVION looking like a snack as well because of the things he said when he first started posting. My scumdar is tingling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

45. ISO #195
    Ganelon

I suppose I would be willing to lynch blinkskater if it really came down to it, but it's very risky.

46. ISO #196

I suppose I would be willing to lynch blinkskater if it really came down to it, but it's very risky.
    ya...but it sounds fun lol i just dont see him as a jester trying to get lynched D1. i think he would rather a more unique win than that. but hell this would be pretty unique, but then hes out of crazy mystery setup day 1, dunno if he would do that. I think he would troll around as a neutral/jester if he was.

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think it's possible that there is a daytime blackmailer or something of the sort. My rolecard specifically mentions that I can become immune to abilities affecting speech.
    Ok just what the hell is this setup lmao

50. ISO #200

@Magoroth i honestly find it more probable (than blink being a Jester) that he is a scum and trying to convince us now that voting him wont kill him, when in fact it does. but if he pulled it off today it would solidify him as not being able to be lynched (this would require night immunity). This would sound like a more probable strategy for blink if he WAS able to talk and he was just pulling somehting out of his ass right now.