Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1931
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah I can see your world where there might be two SS members it fits between Naz and M M with me. But we don't know for sure if Mafia wins with us and he can betray us tonight so heavily. And it would also fit with my 4 cit 2 tpr theory 2 SS 2 Mafia.
    I suppose Naz could be a lookout like role for the SS if that's the world we're in (so The Secret Society would have a lookout esque role and an Invest esque role. Interesting. Seems sort of strange though).

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I suppose Naz could be a lookout like role for the SS if that's the world we're in (so The Secret Society would have a lookout esque role and an Invest esque role. Interesting. Seems sort of strange though).
    Not as strange as keeping a confirmed Mafia alive lol

5. ISO #1455

Not as strange as keeping a confirmed Mafia alive lol
    Lol xD I suppose that's true.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

The situation is actually worse then keeping a suspected neutral alive just because he says he's going to side with you doesn't mean he's going to LOL
    You really sound like SS fearing being checked and having town control Mafia NK lol hope thats clear to you why youre not convincing people.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #1458

Naz could be town, yeah im open to that world, however MM is not.
    .. I'm not even going to try convincing... this.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1459

Its just as easy to claim doc, sheriff, vigi "Town Paranoid Investigator." Hell thats what you did =P
    Especially when a real one claimed it first, right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1460

Again we have no evidence to assume that the invests may not see real things. TMI you have here. Also you seemed to have a sttong opinions earlier that the invests will handle things... You and crypto first... Now u and naz... But now you say we cant place faith in invests that we dont know provide real feedback LOL stop slipping marshmalloe man
    If you're town you really need to stop making up shit to fit your deathtunnels. Ignoring the posts calling me scum now.

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I bet that's part of the flavor for paranoid lol its a waste of time to discuss role cards now that was d1 shit. And blink u asked a question about my role card that I've answered 10 times (exaggerating but I've stated it several times)

@Gyrlander I see you reading the thread. Claim
    He hath officially claimed Town Citizen earlier.

12. ISO #1462

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Trust me, go back to FM games and count how many times scum claims cit in a multi-cit game lol. Itll be over 80%
    Unless youre counting games that have specific strategies, like mafia needs to counterclaim sheriff d2 in a P7 game.
    Crypt is right on that. It's hard to claim TPR and to hold your ground for more than 1 day as scum. Look at crypt =P

13. ISO #1463

Balance issues, SB16 is known for balanceing saves extremly well. In a 10 man save with 2 confirmed mafis and at least 1 confirmed sk it is extremely town sided to give town 4 TPRS.
    The "Hidden" part and the paranoia added to the game is a great anti-town factor.

I'm town. Kenny is town because he's not member of SS and for balance concerns, 3 mafia with SS would be too much. Naz is town because she outed Crypt. Those are CONFIRMED from my PoV(spank me post-game if one of them is scum ;-;). Of course I'm not including Crypt in the confirmed towns but he's confirmed Mafia.

14. ISO #1464

Crypt is mafia how is it in towns best intrest to keep him alive?
    BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE OUR ALLY AND THAT HE WOULD BE SUICIDING IF HE WAS TO KILL ANYONE BUT AIVION. IF HE IS A SEPARATE FACTION, WE JUST LYNCH HIM TOMORROW AND HE LOSES. WE USE HIM TO KILL THE SS, AND I INVESTIGATE YOUR TUNNELING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

15. ISO #1465

Have you read the game...? If you dont want to please replace out and dont bother signing if you cant keep up with reading the game its not fair to the people who take this seriously =\
    Maybe a bit too much seriously. We're here to have fun, remember lol

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    As I previously stated in other posts

I'm a Town Citizen

I have the power of vote

My wincon is to kill the badguys and stuff.

THE END
    This kinda looks like a standard rolecard. We don't have standard rolecards. It's just too much. And please detail on your wincon @Gyrlander

OR ELSE I DROP YOU IN CHINA WHERE THEY EAT CATS >=O

17. ISO #1467

SoSo basically if we don't have the safe and we know no information on it we have to assume it's balanced. We don't play Mafia to play stupid unbalanced saves. Just because we don't know the sav logical thinking would lead us to believe that it's balanced. We have 2 confirmed mafia in one confirmed SK or SS that's three non Town roles confirmed right there. The SS could potentially be a two-man team. So that leaves six to seven townies. Seeing as how we are going to assume this is a balanced save I would say there are at least three cits. If there's only Seven townies per say I do not believe the amount of tpr's to be more than the amount of citizens that creates an imbalance. So I'm going to say that there are four citizens and three tpr's. Logically in my mind this makes the most sense which is y Naz could potentially b-town. But we already have crypto confirmed Mafia. And based on MMS play no way he's town
    4 TPR 3 cits 3 scum setups exist though, I've seen it somewhere, I don't remember where. And it wasn't hidden.

Look at the MU game. 3 TPRs (and strong ones, a JOAT and two masons), a bunch of citizens (5-6?) and 3 scums. Not hidden nor paranoia-making setup. 4 TPRs, especially if they aren't sure of what they do, in a setup where people don't even know how to win or how many scums there are, is kinda balanced.

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This kinda looks like a standard rolecard. We don't have standard rolecards. It's just too much. And please detail on your wincon @Gyrlander

OR ELSE I DROP YOU IN CHINA WHERE THEY EAT CATS >=O
    I dunno, how do you find THAT to be "standard" yet you don't think mine is standard?

His wincon was already explained: Kill the Badguys and stuff.

Sounds sort of like mine "Eliminate the evildoers etc etc."

Sounds pretty SB to me. So what's your problem with it?

19. ISO #1469

We have to base the game off something not just whatever naz or mm says. But I'll continue to take the discredits and shade you're throwing at me like a champ so until you can tell me that my play has not portrayed myself as a member of this town and you can kindly see yourself to the door . Byeeeeee Felicia!
    You realize that you accuse us of discrediting you, but you literally say that whatever we will say, people must not listen to it? How do you call that lol?

20. ISO #1470

I dunno, how do you find THAT to be "standard" yet you don't think mine is standard?

His wincon was already explained: Kill the Badguys and stuff.

Sounds sort of like mine "Eliminate the evildoers etc etc."

Sounds pretty SB to me. So what's your problem with it?
    It was more like "You have the power of vote". That's the very, very straight citizen role.

21. ISO #1471

I have never called you scum, in fact I know you're town because you play like a complete ********* (like now) when you are
    I sadly fear you're right... it would be anyone but blink and I would just label him SCUM SCUM SCUM but blink doesn't just go full mad bullshit as scum usually. Which is why I'm investigating him instead of asking crypt to shoot him.

22. ISO #1472

It was more like "You have the power of vote". That's the very, very straight citizen role.
    "you have the power of vote": His

"you have no night abilities": Mine.

It's just stating what we have. SB did say he'd make them different so that we'd avoid these kinds of shit. So I can see this being accurate and it feels genuine to me.

23. ISO #1473

It's just stating what we have. SB did say he'd make them different so that we'd avoid these kinds of shit. So I can see this being accurate and it feels genuine to me.
    ehh, i feel this post. i think its best to drop the rolecard business.
    i really don't like how gyrlander is absolutely refusing to participate, or try to solve anything. why do u sign up for these games if u don't want to play ? or ur scum, like thats literally it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1474

Yeah but I don't see why the SS would need to have invests, I think they are the ones who actually know what's happening sooo... why would they have invests that much?

Also are you accusing me of heresy against the Town?! >=O

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

i really don't like how gyrlander is absolutely refusing to participate, or try to solve anything. why do u sign up for these games if u don't want to play ? or ur scum, like thats literally it.
    I feel like that's sort of Gyrlander's style, I've read a lot of his games and I honestly read it as NAI (except hard lurking that's his scumtell he even admitted that to me :P) And he hasn't really done that here, I mean the man has more posts than me lol.

Well, In any case Wether we Lynch MM Or you guys just decide to lynch Gyrlander, just know I won't be voting him now.

27. ISO #1477

Yeah but I don't see why the SS would need to have invests, I think they are the ones who actually know what's happening sooo... why would they have invests that much?

Also are you accusing me of heresy against the Town?! >=O
    To find the mafia. To seem TOWN.

That's my guess.

28. ISO #1478

Thank you AIVION.
    <3

No hard feelings bby?

29. ISO #1479

<3

No hard feelings bby?
    I also still want to discuss our thought processes though, read my earlier post.

30. ISO #1480

Hmm okay. I guess naz is right, rolecards stuff isn't useful anymore because we have standard scum hunting as a possiblity, and it's probably better.

31. ISO #1481

I know the most important thing: AIVION has the same rolecard as me.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #1482

Thank you AIVION.

l͇̤̪͙̬̪̜̲̪̬͕͔̙̫͔͇̱̅̀̃̽ͤ̃ͮ̀͟͠ͅŏ̀̑̊҉̴̢͚͚̬͍̙̳͠o̵͈͙͇͓̳ ̲̘̭͎̠̩̘̺͕̿̄̆̊̈͂͢͜ͅc̸͚̟̰̲̩̪̮̞̲̯͙̮̱̩̙͚̙͔̮̾̽ͫͥͦ͆̃͌ͨ̀̽ ̉̐́̀͘͟ ̸̇ͪ͗̈̅ͩͦ̆ͦͭ̊̈͛̐̕͏̛̲̯͍͕̻̪̜̳͇̲̤y̸̸̗̭̯̼̝͔͚̬̖̖̘̥̱̆̽ͪͦ̅ ͢r̷̵ͣ̾̿͗ͩͪ̐̊͆̑͐̀͠͏̟͇̟̝̳̼̣͕͓͇̙̠͉͕̟̯ę̡̧̧̭̮̻̯̖͍̤̲̯̬͍̭ ͇̖͇͔͙ͭ̈́ͥ̊͑̈́͌̓ͫ̂͌ͣͨ̅ͪ͋̋̈́͢v̶̴̩̳̮̪͍̮̹̮͈̝̻̮͉̩̺̥̫ͯ̓̂ ͥͥ͝ͅ

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

33. ISO #1483

Hmm okay. I guess naz is right, rolecards stuff isn't useful anymore because we have standard scum hunting as a possiblity, and it's probably better.
    True. I feel more comfortable in that instance since we have some claims and actions. It's sort of where I shine lol.

34. ISO #1484

Going to play HotS with naz, bye

35. ISO #1485

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    l͇̤̪͙̬̪̜̲̪̬͕͔̙̫͔͇̱̅̀̃̽ͤ̃ͮ̀͟͠ͅŏ̀̑̊҉̴̢͚͚̬͍̙̳͠o̵͈͙͇͓̳ ̲̘̭͎̠̩̘̺͕̿̄̆̊̈͂͢͜ͅc̸͚̟̰̲̩̪̮̞̲̯͙̮̱̩̙͚̙͔̮̾̽ͫͥͦ͆̃͌ͨ̀̽ ̉̐́̀͘͟ ̸̇ͪ͗̈̅ͩͦ̆ͦͭ̊̈͛̐̕͏̛̲̯͍͕̻̪̜̳͇̲̤y̸̸̗̭̯̼̝͔͚̬̖̖̘̥̱̆̽ͪͦ̅ ͢r̷̵ͣ̾̿͗ͩͪ̐̊͆̑͐̀͠͏̟͇̟̝̳̼̣͕͓͇̙̠͉͕̟̯ę̡̧̧̭̮̻̯̖͍̤̲̯̬͍̭ ͇̖͇͔͙ͭ̈́ͥ̊͑̈́͌̓ͫ̂͌ͣͨ̅ͪ͋̋̈́͢v̶̴̩̳̮̪͍̮̹̮͈̝̻̮͉̩̺̥̫ͯ̓̂ ͥͥ͝ͅ

O.O

36. ISO #1486

Going to play HotS with naz, bye
    Aw, I'd join you but I has other matters with friends here in a bit with Halloween events going on in my games.

Have fun!!

37. ISO #1487

I know the most important thing: AIVION has the same rolecard as me.

Sort of.

So, what do you think the town should do? Have you read my posts? What side of the fence are you leaning on?

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

AIVION and I have wincons that suggest that Mafia is one of our enemies. I think we should kill Cryptonic. He misused his night kill in a town read player and he hasn't been giving me any good vibes during this whole game.
    Hmmm, Alright.

What do you think about a MM Lynch? Like with my earlier thoughts/Blinkskater's thoughts? MM's flip would give us a lot of information.

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

He's being an asshole, so lynching him is also divine.
    You vote I'll heep:

I'm not trusting MM right now because his play reminds me of his lynch fetish game where he attacked PTB with similar tactics as how he attacked Blinkskater here. I'll try to see if I can't get something put together in order to convey my thoughts a bit better, but it feels so much like his Scum game here. (And using the OH SCUM DONT CLAIM TPR defense is pretty bull. I'd actually imagine scum wanting to claim TPR here so they can seem townish. Sort of reminds me what he's doing)

And Crypt just outright claims Mafia so like, nothing needs to be said here xD

So go forth and vote!

42. ISO #1492

You vote I'll heep:

I'm not trusting MM right now because his play reminds me of his lynch fetish game where he attacked PTB with similar tactics as how he attacked Blinkskater here. I'll try to see if I can't get something put together in order to convey my thoughts a bit better, but it feels so much like his Scum game here. (And using the OH SCUM DONT CLAIM TPR defense is pretty bull. I'd actually imagine scum wanting to claim TPR here so they can seem townish. Sort of reminds me what he's doing)

And Crypt just outright claims Mafia so like, nothing needs to be said here xD

So go forth and vote!

Wtf >.>

43. ISO #1493

I was also thinking about it and I wonder if SS will have town flips but are actually SS to fuck with us.

I would be very pissed off it that was the case ;/

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

MM or Crypt. Preferibly Crypt. That's my judgement.
    Killing Crypt Removes a night kill I suppose..

As I said, cast your vote I will follow your better judgement.

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    You really sound like SS fearing being checked and having town control Mafia NK lol hope thats clear to you why youre not convincing people.
    Wouldn't i have just relaxed and chilled then if i was SS, to me that makes way more senae than causing a scene i was townread by MM and Naz it would make no sense me being an SS drawing attention to myself when i was in a prime spot

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

Especially when a real one claimed it first, right?
    Oh yeah? You didnt even bat an eye when crypto as scum claimed the same role as you... Whish is supposed to be the natural town reaction in that situation. Especially inca 10 player game its something i call common sense <3

50. ISO #1500

If you're town you really need to stop making up shit to fit your deathtunnels. Ignoring the posts calling me scum now.
    This is really the only argument you have this is such a scum argument dude. I have literally pushed every player in this game except Avion I have literally called every player in this game Scum and two of them were correct. So please tell me how I am death tunneling you when I'm willing to Lynch I confirmed Mafia and somebody I believe to be confirmed scum. If you tell me somebody you're supposed to take their opinions into consideration. All you've done is discredit and throw shade at me but still say you Town read me that is not protown play.