S-FM the secret society - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1931
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    He could also be trying to avoid the shot by accepting it. If he thinks he wouldnt be shot

And youre right, the number of TPR doesnt really make sense. However we do have a gimped mayor. And MM is Paranoid, maybe hes just a glorified Citizen.
    Or maybe game just isnt balanced perfectly.
    In my experience SB16 balences games very well i've stated my case against naz and MM im asking you to not just blindly listen to them and take their word for things ya know?

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Cryptonic , you already mentioned this once. From a towns point of view in a small save like this you and mm literally claimed the exact same roles. He didn't even bat an eye and just sort of accepted it. Please explain to me how from a town point of view that makes any sense whatsoever?
    Did you read when I said that I was waiting for him to out himself? I suspected him from the start of D2, and on D1 I was unsure.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1355

He is still considered a TPR your reasoning there is illogical lol
    It's not a power role unless you can use it; by the time he can use it, several players would be dead already if he even makes it that far, it's not very useful. Its logical, you just refuse to think any other way, now I understand why distorted was so frustrated w you. I think the game is likely balanced.
    If I was SS why would I out Crypt? Why wouldn't I mislynch MM? If you really think me AND mm claims are fake then there are only 2tpr, a dead doc and a mayor, so sb16 gave town ZERO invest roles in a game with minimum 3 factions??? YOUR argument makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1356

Thats fine but you can't tunnel on that ya know as a town you need to be open minded and look at both sides of the spectrum
    That's why I'm pushing for a Gyrlander lynch, pendejo
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    You do realize that you're making assumptions about me? You don't even have the slightest idea but I'm going to let you keep running your mouth because maybe if you scum paint me enough I won't die tonight lol. Please elaborate on my supposed agenda with MM when I haven't even agreed to anything besides lynching gyrlander.
    Also I do believe 4 TPRs makes the game balanced when you have no fucking clue about the setup.
    Your intetactions seem WvW to me, im entitled to an opinion am i not? You have barely had any logical discussion with each other you just accept each other as town in a blind way. You two are dictating the game due to your supposed "town tpr staus quo." You also ignore my points on MM's scummy ways. So untill you start looking at the game from the perspective of a town player... How do you expect me to townread you?

8. ISO #1358

Also I want you guys to be aware of how Naz and MM appear to be blindly just trusting each other. MM also town read me even after my Gambit on day one. Now just because I called him out for being scum and telling him his idea sucks he decides to scum read me for it?
    Yes, exactly, because you're throwing a plan that solves the game in the garbage pin and look like you fear the investigation. I'm not saying you're scum, I'm not saying you're town either now. I trust naz because she's confirmed by Cryptonic. Naz trusts me because she's not dumb :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1359

If we lynch Gyr, crypt could shoot blink, aivion, or MM tonight for all i care

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

Just blindly making plans here with naz by his side wanting to shoot a cit lol

to have any type of idea to this means he has access to additional information we call it TMI it's what caught stealth as scum in the last game.

This is just shade thrown at me from Naz without any explanation because it makes no sense for my play right now to be coming from an SS point of view
    The only additional info I got was in my rolecard, and I gave it all. It's just pure logic. You cannot erase the possiblity that town can win with mafia.

Also it really looked like you were desperately open wolfing here.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The only additional info I got was in my rolecard, and I gave it all. It's just pure logic. You cannot erase the possiblity that town can win with mafia.

Also it really looked like you were desperately open wolfing here.
    Explain to me how that was open wolfing please.

16. ISO #1366

Your intetactions seem WvW to me, im entitled to an opinion am i not? You have barely had any logical discussion with each other you just accept each other as town in a blind way. You two are dictating the game due to your supposed "town tpr staus quo." You also ignore my points on MM's scummy ways. So untill you start looking at the game from the perspective of a town player... How do you expect me to townread you?
    I have not accepted MM as town, since you havent been reading my posts I can log on my work computer to quote for you where I've stated at least twice that MM could be a SS. I've been looking at the game from a town perspective because my role card literally says town. Have you been drinking today?? I can't understand why you are choosing to skip reading words that people are saying

17. ISO #1367

Such blind trust in naz, do you believe there to be 4 TPRS for town? If so why?
    Because 1: it's hidden setup 2: they are quite weak, out of the doctor, because they don't even know if they are just useless.

18. ISO #1368

No they don't.... How so?
    Because its the easiest claim to make and no way to prove them wrong without investigation or lynching.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #1369

20. ISO #1370

So contradicting he says we should play this like a normal game in normal games you Lynch the mafia when they are confirmed. But hold up your town though right??
    ..... I mean that we just ended up scum hunting without cypher stuff. You're grasping for straws.

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Yes it does because if MM is really a paranoid sheriff person thing and hes checking you, it makes complete sense for you to throw a tantrum
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what might be happening right now. And in the event you're town, you must understand that fact. Because you're pulling a Spruance right now :P

24. ISO #1374

And think about the amount of TPRS 4... One confirmed doc dead.. So you mean to tell me theres 2 TOWN invests and 1 Mayor...? That seems HIGHLY IMBA
    Invests don't even know if they see real stuff or not. Mayor can't reveal until SS is dead, which might just be the end of game so it might be a glorified citizen.

25. ISO #1375

..... I mean that we just ended up scum hunting without cypher stuff. You're grasping for straws.
    I never grasp for straws you are always an obvious scum lol this time is NO DIFFERENT. You didn't even freak out when i was performing my gambit day 1 you juat went along with it and buddy'd up to me, I see the WvT in that now.

26. ISO #1376

Its not blind. I had i scumread on crypt (a correct one) He was not in my town circle so tocme that made sense.
    What's your read on Gyrlander

27. ISO #1377

Its just as easy to claim doc, sheriff, vigi "Town Paranoid Investigator." Hell thats what you did =P
    Ya but then you have to continually give false info and deal with counterclaims ir prove yourself by shooting. So its not as safe.
    TPR claim is high risk and reward

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

28. ISO #1378

I never grasp for straws you are always an obvious scum lol this time is NO DIFFERENT. You didn't even freak out when i was performing my gambit day 1 you juat went along with it and buddy'd up to me, I see the WvT in that now.
    Your last sentence is 100% correct if you're wolf

Your gambit was pro-town. If you're scum you just tried to confuse us o.O

29. ISO #1379

Invests don't even know if they see real stuff or not. Mayor can't reveal until SS is dead, which might just be the end of game so it might be a glorified citizen.
    Again we have no evidence to assume that the invests may not see real things. TMI you have here. Also you seemed to have a sttong opinions earlier that the invests will handle things... You and crypto first... Now u and naz... But now you say we cant place faith in invests that we dont know provide real feedback LOL stop slipping marshmalloe man

30. ISO #1380

Plus you're implying that your gambit should reward you with scumreads. You mean that you intentionally did scummy things? Who does that...

We can play the twist-the-words-and-argue game if you want, but it is NOT PRO TOWN. We are following the scenario C, that's it.

31. ISO #1381

Again we have no evidence to assume that the invests may not see real things. TMI you have here. Also you seemed to have a sttong opinions earlier that the invests will handle things... You and crypto first... Now u and naz... But now you say we cant place faith in invests that we dont know provide real feedback LOL stop slipping marshmalloe man
    I don't think triad exists. Yet it appeared in my rolecard as an enemy lol

32. ISO #1382

Ya but then you have to continually give false info and deal with counterclaims ir prove yourself by shooting. So its not as safe.
    TPR claim is high risk and reward
    Not at all 2 ppl claimed the same role in a 10 man setup and nobody blinked an eye... And you mean to tell me its not hard to give true info a few times? I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

33. ISO #1383

The one thing MM has going for him is that he seems like hes been persuing the same thing in every decision he makes. So, im inclined to think he is a genuine person this game.

34. ISO #1384

I don't think triad exists. Yet it appeared in my rolecard as an enemy lol
    I bet that's part of the flavor for paranoid lol its a waste of time to discuss role cards now that was d1 shit. And blink u asked a question about my role card that I've answered 10 times (exaggerating but I've stated it several times)

@Gyrlander I see you reading the thread. Claim

35. ISO #1385

Plus you're implying that your gambit should reward you with scumreads. You mean that you intentionally did scummy things? Who does that...

We can play the twist-the-words-and-argue game if you want, but it is NOT PRO TOWN. We are following the scenario C, that's it.
    Discussion is super pro town and im stating factual evidence. And i already posted in this thread that my gambit was to find town reads to form my town circle not scumreads. So your statement is 100% a discredit on me.

36. ISO #1386

Not at all 2 ppl claimed the same role in a 10 man setup and nobody blinked an eye... And you mean to tell me its not hard to give true info a few times? I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.
    I chose to have an escort in my illuminati setup while mafia had confirmed consort. The game was about the same size. Why the fuck not

37. ISO #1387

Trust me, go back to FM games and count how many times scum claims cit in a multi-cit game lol. Itll be over 80%
    Unless youre counting games that have specific strategies, like mafia needs to counterclaim sheriff d2 in a P7 game.

38. ISO #1388

The one thing MM has going for him is that he seems like hes been persuing the same thing in every decision he makes. So, im inclined to think he is a genuine person this game.
    No he's all over the place ive allready stated wherr he has contridicted himself over and over.

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

I bet that's part of the flavor for paranoid lol its a waste of time to discuss role cards now that was d1 shit. And blink u asked a question about my role card that I've answered 10 times (exaggerating but I've stated it several times)

@Gyrlander I see you reading the thread. Claim
    I already claimed.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392

I chose to have an escort in my illuminati setup while mafia had confirmed consort. The game was about the same size. Why the fuck not
    Balance issues, SB16 is known for balanceing saves extremly well. In a 10 man save with 2 confirmed mafis and at least 1 confirmed sk it is extremely town sided to give town 4 TPRS.

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I assure you that if I got something interesting as my role I wouldn't have said that my role was depressing... + the AIVION conversation.

Although he betrayed me so fuck him.
    State it.

Also how is me asking simply for information from your rolecard "betraying" you?

Your attitude is questionable right now.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

45. ISO #1395

Trust me, go back to FM games and count how many times scum claims cit in a multi-cit game lol. Itll be over 80%
    Unless youre counting games that have specific strategies, like mafia needs to counterclaim sheriff d2 in a P7 game.
    Ive seen gyr play scum, this is not his scum game
    Neither is it aivions.

46. ISO #1396

Sheep me daddy <3
    I see... MM... To be honest, the people that I town-read the most rn are... nvm, is you. Lol. Even though I criticized your horrendous strat I found it towny ;)

I'm willing to vote MM or Crypt. Crypt just sounds so so so SO fake it's horrendous.

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    State it.

Also how is me asking simply for information from your rolecard "betraying" you?

Your attitude is questionable right now.
    You literally said that you were OK with lynching me. After our talk yesterday... I consider you a traitor.

49. ISO #1399

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I see... MM... To be honest, the people that I town-read the most rn are... nvm, is you. Lol. Even though I criticized your horrendous strat I found it towny ;)

I'm willing to vote MM or Crypt. Crypt just sounds so so so SO fake it's horrendous.
    Hes allready claimed mafia lol

50. ISO #1400