S-FM the secret society - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1931
  1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is really the only argument you have this is such a scum argument dude. I have literally pushed every player in this game except Avion I have literally called every player in this game Scum and two of them were correct. So please tell me how I am death tunneling you when I'm willing to Lynch I confirmed Mafia and somebody I believe to be confirmed scum. If you tell me somebody you're supposed to take their opinions into consideration. All you've done is discredit and throw shade at me but still say you Town read me that is not protown play.
    When you town read somebody you work with them not against them. Now you're saying you're going to waste an invest on a player that you can read.... that is flawed logic

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Crypt is right on that. It's hard to claim TPR and to hold your ground for more than 1 day as scum. Look at crypt =P
    I do it all the time with no issues, again this logic is heavily flawed as to anyone can claim anything at anytime.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

The "Hidden" part and the paranoia added to the game is a great anti-town factor.

I'm town. Kenny is town because he's not member of SS and for balance concerns, 3 mafia with SS would be too much. Naz is town because she outed Crypt. Those are CONFIRMED from my PoV(spank me post-game if one of them is scum ;-;). Of course I'm not including Crypt in the confirmed towns but he's confirmed Mafia.
    those don't make anybody confirmed town. So if I came through today and said instantly that I checked mm and he flipped secret society that means I am town that is essentially what you're saying dude. I must be telling the truth because I outed a scum your logic is severely bad

5. ISO #1505

BECAUSE HE MIGHT BE OUR ALLY AND THAT HE WOULD BE SUICIDING IF HE WAS TO KILL ANYONE BUT AIVION. IF HE IS A SEPARATE FACTION, WE JUST LYNCH HIM TOMORROW AND HE LOSES. WE USE HIM TO KILL THE SS, AND I INVESTIGATE YOUR TUNNELING ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

With the statement you are essentially handing the game to the SS if two of our town players die tonight which they will if you leave Crypt alive then tomorrow if we waste our Lynch on Crypt secret society wins. The fact that you can't even see this and be open-minded makes you scum.

6. ISO #1506

Maybe a bit too much seriously. We're here to have fun, remember lol
    It becomes un fun for others if somebody is just sitting there trolling and not reading a thread that's all I'm getting to with this I have read the thread twice and I'm actively trying to solve this game.

7. ISO #1507

4 TPR 3 cits 3 scum setups exist though, I've seen it somewhere, I don't remember where. And it wasn't hidden.

Look at the MU game. 3 TPRs (and strong ones, a JOAT and two masons), a bunch of citizens (5-6?) and 3 scums. Not hidden nor paranoia-making setup. 4 TPRs, especially if they aren't sure of what they do, in a setup where people don't even know how to win or how many scums there are, is kinda balanced.
    Wrong try 7 citizens to glorified citizens with a night chat and a sheriff / Vigi three town power rolls 3 scum rolls. That was a 13 player save this is only a 10...

8. ISO #1508

You realize that you accuse us of discrediting you, but you literally say that whatever we will say, people must not listen to it? How do you call that lol?
    You and Naz are saying the same thing about me I'm not sure where you're going with this I actually provide valid reasons with logic behind them what do you provide besides blink you're a tunneling town... blink you're acting like SS. Blink I'm not even responding to you anymore. This is not Town play

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

don't worry blink, we will all truly consider MM's night results before taking action on you.

I do tend to believe you, you do make a lot of sense. If you guys want, I can check MM instead of killing someone. This allows an extra Town to be alive. Makes misslynching not to worrisome.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #1511

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    With the statement you are essentially handing the game to the SS if two of our town players die tonight which they will if you leave Crypt alive then tomorrow if we waste our Lynch on Crypt secret society wins. The fact that you can't even see this and be open-minded makes you scum.
    Why would crypt do that? He would instantly get lynched. His only chance of winning is to pray for being able to win with us lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #1512

Why would crypt do that? He would instantly get lynched. His only chance of winning is to pray for being able to win with us lol.
    Yea, which is why I've been following the majority.

I still wonder about us having different win cons, though. Maybe NoctiZ could've won with Secret Society.
    What do you think of that MM, do you think it would've made sense for both Mafia members have different win cons?

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #1513

@blinkskater
    The only way MM can be scum is if his role is:

Secret Society Paranoid Investigator/Consigliere
    Triad Paranoid Consigliere

Which role are you saying he is?

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yea, which is why I've been following the majority.

I still wonder about us having different win cons, though. Maybe NoctiZ could've won with Secret Society.
    What do you think of that MM, do you think it would've made sense for both Mafia members have different win cons?
    Yup you are our little mafia pet for now ♥ insert picture of naz's dog

The definition of an alignment is usually: people who share the same wincon. But I think that it is possible, here, just because the setup is bullshit XD. NOONE has the info that Mafia is evil in their rolecard, apparently.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No, I do not think there are any Mafia left. Don't get Cryptonic get away.
    Uuuuuuh.... Are you saying you think Crypt is not Mafia, and that Noctiz was a solo goon? Lol...

20. ISO #1520

Nvm. I just derped. Lol.
    Oh xD

21. ISO #1521

don't worry blink, we will all truly consider MM's night results before taking action on you.

I do tend to believe you, you do make a lot of sense. If you guys want, I can check MM instead of killing someone. This allows an extra Town to be alive. Makes misslynching not to worrisome.
    if you do this, who to lynch today? who do you think is sk/ss
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I want Gyrlander lynched today. I guess that if Crypt checks me it should remove some suspicion... what I don't like here is that it gives mafia power and in the event he wants to turn against town, he would be able to do so by falsely claiming I'm SS.

yes come scumpaint this ik youll do it because its a scummy post but idc :P

23. ISO #1523

Does your wincon say you can win with me? I don't want to help people im not allied with.

24. ISO #1524

I have a fairly good read on SS, and ill keep in last will. I dont think Gyrlander is SS, but i am willing to hammer him if town needs me to.
    If i lose, im taking my killer down with me

@naz you should be on me tonight. Im 100% sure SK will kill you tonight, but i think im a close #2, since i have KPN and against secret society. Ill see that Town and Mafia win

25. ISO #1525

Do I check blink or AIVION tonight?

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

Yes you check blink, MM
    @Kenny who do you want me to check or kill?
    I'm still for killing aivion. If you kill we'll know what you have done for sure, if you check it still leaves some doubt. You haven't checked anyone so far and you're literally mafia after all. Killing MM, who is sheriff would be reckless as we need his blink investigation result.

29. ISO #1529

Aaah so this turned to be a 4 v 3???

Well, my train will give scum the win so we know for sure who are bad. MM and Crypt are my scum reads so I'll just won't try to convince those.

@Kenny @naz

Please let me know what I can do to change your mind about lynching me. I do not want AIVION to lose

Thank you Anonymous Donor

30. ISO #1530

Well I'm town checking blink tonight. We lynch Gyrlander. If he flips SS I bet Blink will do too.

And then I thought about it... Crypt check/kills AIVION? I mean, we'll always have the ability to lynch him, and it'd suck to kill an innocent, and AIVION isn't scummy by himself, it's just the PoE. I think we should just let crypt investigate.

31. ISO #1531

My concern is that any investigation done by Crypt gives him power to turn against us in the event he can't win with us. Thoughts? Gyrlander, your thoughts are appreciated too, whatever your alignment is

32. ISO #1532

Well, my train will give scum the win so we know for sure who are bad. MM and Crypt are my scum reads so I'll just won't try to convince those.

@Kenny @naz

Please let me know what I can do to change your mind about lynching me. I do not want AIVION to lose
    I ain't scum but I ain't changing my vote either, unless something big happens. But if you're town, you should definetly give as much as possible of your thoughts.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

Does your wincon say you can win with me? I don't want to help people im not allied with.
    I don't knwo my wincon is to eliminate evils and O can't tell if mafia is evil or not in this setup. My alignment is town, my card straight up says town

@Kenny @naz

Uhhh how about tryi g to fucking solve the game? Youre not even reading because you literally posted right after crypt came forward and you post shit like this:
    Can give me the post with Crypt's full roleclaim?
    I see no reason to not lynch you
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

36. ISO #1536

I want Gyrlander lynched today. I guess that if Crypt checks me it should remove some suspicion... what I don't like here is that it gives mafia power and in the event he wants to turn against town, he would be able to do so by falsely claiming I'm SS.

yes come scumpaint this ik youll do it because its a scummy post but idc :P
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I have a hard time conveying what I've mentioned earlier, and I know I've said I have a hard time reading you... But this time I am CERTAIN. You feel JUST like you did in the Lynch Fetish game, to a T. And trust me, I town read you like an idiot in that game, I feel it here now too.

So my read is gut, and I'd explain more (I am a man that hates not explaining fully his views) but honestly, in this scenario what I would say would of easily been said already. All I can do is hope and pray the town comes to their senses here.

But if you lynch Gyrlander, just have Crypt blow my brains out because I'm 100% sure we lose in that scenario. I am confident he is a citizen alongside me.

Sorry for my lack of explanation, but a mix of Real life drama and just not sure how to really explain it beyond what I've said in my previous post (that you ignored btw) is sort of leading onto my lack of clear communication.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

37. ISO #1537

I don't knwo my wincon is to eliminate evils and O can't tell if mafia is evil or not in this setup. My alignment is town, my card straight up says town

Uhhh how about tryi g to fucking solve the game? Youre not even reading because you literally posted right after crypt came forward and you post shit like this:

I see no reason to not lynch you
    I've read enough, my reasons for requesting Crypt's full roleclaim was to make sure something. I already knew he had claimed Mafia Consigiliere but I wanted to have a look at this claim more closely. It doesn't mean I read it. In fact, I believe I'm trying to solve the game harder than you're doing right now.

To be honest, all 4 of you are scummy to me and that's quite disturbing.

38. ISO #1538

I was having some trouble considering MM scum as his rolecard has the "Paranoid" thing alongside with Crypt, which makes me be HUMMMm about lynching him. However, he hasn't given my any good vibes as he normally does in other games and I normally tell him "MM WE'LL SOLVE THIS GAME" and stuff like that.

In fact, he has decided to lynch me and I remember last game in which he said "THIS IS THE GYRLANDER WE KNOW AND LOVE" where I was actually scum. However, now that I'm Town he decides to 100% see me as scum when I think I'm being quite more towny than in the other game, lmao.

About the Paranoid thing, I will just take a guess and say that he is Secret Society and his rolecard gives his information about every player and he knew that there was a "Paranoid" role. I find it hard to believe that SB16 would put 2 rolecards with the "Paranoid" thing in them. You can burn, and the fact that my town reads actually believe MM is scum too just gives me more courage to vote him.

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

I was having some trouble considering MM scum as his rolecard has the "Paranoid" thing alongside with Crypt, which makes me be HUMMMm about lynching him. However, he hasn't given my any good vibes as he normally does in other games and I normally tell him "MM WE'LL SOLVE THIS GAME" and stuff like that.

In fact, he has decided to lynch me and I remember last game in which he said "THIS IS THE GYRLANDER WE KNOW AND LOVE" where I was actually scum. However, now that I'm Town he decides to 100% see me as scum when I think I'm being quite more towny than in the other game, lmao.

About the Paranoid thing, I will just take a guess and say that he is Secret Society and his rolecard gives his information about every player and he knew that there was a "Paranoid" role. I find it hard to believe that SB16 would put 2 rolecards with the "Paranoid" thing in them. You can burn, and the fact that my town reads actually believe MM is scum too just gives me more courage to vote him.
    Yea, I was dabbling with that theory as well. Either that or he has a detection immunity thing that says he'll show up as a "paranoid Investigator" or something. Yours sounds a bit more like what SB would probably do, yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yea no, we aren't gonna turbolynch and trying to do so won't make you look towny either. So far the only reason for scumreading MM you're providing is meta and as others said it doesn't even look like you read everything.
    Who said anything about Turbolynching? Gyrlander is at L-2 Just like MM. If you're gonna go by that logic then the rest of you don't look towny either.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

41. ISO #1541

[QUOTE=Cryptonic;766834]I have a fairly good read on SS, and ill keep in last will. I dont think Gyrlander is SS, but i am willing to hammer him if town needs me to.
    @naz you should be on me tonight. Im 100% sure SK will kill you tonight, but i think im a close #2, since i have KPN and against secret society. Ill see that Town and Mafia win[/QUOTE @Cryptonic
    Can you elaborate on this? If you think Gyrlander isn't SS, why do you want to lynch him? Who do you think is SS?
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    I'd usually expect you to react to these kinda posts aggressively. Did you just not see it?

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

I have a fairly good read on SS, and ill keep in last will. I dont think Gyrlander is SS, but i am willing to hammer him if town needs me to.
    @naz you should be on me tonight. Im 100% sure SK will kill you tonight, but i think im a close #2, since i have KPN and against secret society. Ill see that Town and Mafia win
    This is the quote

44. ISO #1544

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

I have a hard time conveying what I've mentioned earlier, and I know I've said I have a hard time reading you... But this time I am CERTAIN. You feel JUST like you did in the Lynch Fetish game, to a T. And trust me, I town read you like an idiot in that game, I feel it here now too.

So my read is gut, and I'd explain more (I am a man that hates not explaining fully his views) but honestly, in this scenario what I would say would of easily been said already. All I can do is hope and pray the town comes to their senses here.

But if you lynch Gyrlander, just have Crypt blow my brains out because I'm 100% sure we lose in that scenario. I am confident he is a citizen alongside me.

Sorry for my lack of explanation, but a mix of Real life drama and just not sure how to really explain it beyond what I've said in my previous post (that you ignored btw) is sort of leading onto my lack of clear communication.
    I don't get how Gyrlander's play makes any sense as citizen. If he was a strong TPR, it would be understandable, because he would want to live as long as possible, so lay low, don't shake the tree... but as citizen it's just being useless, and Gyrlander is not a noob. Some first time players are more useful in their first game than Gyrlander has been this game. Therefore, Gyrlander is scum. If not, well I am really disappointed in his behavior, and wonder why he's signing for games if he's just not going to play them

Did I ignore one of your posts? Can you quote it or get it for me pls because it wasn't intentional.

Also, I think you really need to re-evaluate how you read me, you CANNOT use the lynch fetish game as a base for it because I was being 100% honest town self with you there. I didn't see you as a threat because of the inexistance of scumread on distorted and because you didn't scumread me really hard, like others were. I think that's why I got better as scum: I am able to fake my town self very accurately sometimes, instead of just being obvious all game lol.

45. ISO #1545

Also calm down with the "WHY DIDN'T YOU REACT TO MY POST? AND THIS ONE???" please, I've not read everything yet.

46. ISO #1546

Hmm and now you see a chance to get out of lynch...

So you're saying I'm scummy because you don't get the town vibes you usually get from me. Did you read my posts lol? I think I'm pretty much like my town self, 100% of the time which I'm not able to do as scum. First paragraph gives no scumtell, just the absence of town tells for you.

Second paragraph is not making me scummy in any way... it's neither a warrant nor a ground to your argument, therefore it is irrelevant, yet it is a main part of your case against me.

Third paragraph is what you say it is: A GUESS. Do you remember my soft claim, post #81? I hinted at me being paranoid there. You are literally taking a very improbable guess on that because you know that the Paranoid part, along with Crypt's, makes me quite hard to lynch.

I am going to allow myself to openly discredit your case against me there. The absence of town tells is false IMO, but I am obviously biased by the knowledge of me being town. The part about my read on you is irrelevant to a case against me, and doesn't defend you either, so in this situation, it's fluff. And the part about your guess is just bullshit lol you're trying to scumpaint the fact that I have the word "paranoid" in my role.

I am also noticing the sudden resistance to your lynch, while you were widely suspected during the entire game, at different levels. I am convinced of having caught a scum there.

I do not believe @AIVION to be scum with @Gyrlander , simply because some of their interactions were absolutely not WvW, looking at the "Can I be rainbow read?" stuff, scums don't tend to interact with eachother just for fun SEVERAL TIMES when it's not needed. So I would ask @Cryptonic not to shoot AIVION, only investigate him.

Last thing: if you want a town tell, look at when I derped saying I was a Paranoid Sheriff, but then double checked my rolecard and noticed it was Investigator instead of Sheriff, even if the action is a Sheriff's one.

Conclusion: Gyrlander is SS.

47. ISO #1547

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This is the quote
    The last part I'm not going to discuss, for the sake of WIFOM. The more it is discussed, the more we risk SS to be clever enough to not out themselves :P

However, in the first part, something is weird. He will keep it IN LAST WILL. Yet he said he cannot have a last will... so he made that part up, and the paranoid consig or whatever the name is can leave lw? But that's not a scum tell, given that he has already claimed mafia lol.

Why would you expect me to react aggressively to this post?

48. ISO #1548

Yea, I was dabbling with that theory as well. Either that or he has a detection immunity thing that says he'll show up as a "paranoid Investigator" or something. Yours sounds a bit more like what SB would probably do, yea.
    You're trying to make a theory that will fit the scumread you have on me, instead of basing your scumread on a valid theory. The reason for this is simple: I'm town.

49. ISO #1549

I don't get how Gyrlander's play makes any sense as citizen. If he was a strong TPR, it would be understandable, because he would want to live as long as possible, so lay low, don't shake the tree... but as citizen it's just being useless, and Gyrlander is not a noob. Some first time players are more useful in their first game than Gyrlander has been this game. Therefore, Gyrlander is scum. If not, well I am really disappointed in his behavior, and wonder why he's signing for games if he's just not going to play them

Did I ignore one of your posts? Can you quote it or get it for me pls because it wasn't intentional.

Also, I think you really need to re-evaluate how you read me, you CANNOT use the lynch fetish game as a base for it because I was being 100% honest town self with you there. I didn't see you as a threat because of the inexistance of scumread on distorted and because you didn't scumread me really hard, like others were. I think that's why I got better as scum: I am able to fake my town self very accurately sometimes, instead of just being obvious all game lol.
    I’m pretty sure this is Gyrlander’s normal play regardless of alignment (except lurking that’s his scumtell). I’ve read enough games on him to see that, not to mention his rolecard seems pretty similar to mine. I’m pretty sure he’s been trying to solve the game though, in his own special way.

It was a few pages back, in essence it’s sort of like this honestly. But it’s okay if you didn’t address it now I suppose.

Well, That’s sort of why I feel the way I do, you faked your town self pretty damn well there sort of like what you’re doing now. I will learn how to evaluate you after this experience is over and I see your flip. I will have to think long and hard on it.
    Alright, so maybe you can explain to me your Interactions with Blink? His points seem pretty valid to me it seemed like you were discrediting him sort of like how you did to PTB, do you disagree or deny that? I suppose that’s what tipped me over the edge enough to read you like I do.

I am willing to discuss your overall thoughts .I’m paranoid of the next few nights and how it will go DEPENDING if you are really town or not. To me it feels like if you are SS with someone like Naz or Kenny and we get that lynch on Gyrlander and he flips Citizen then we are boned.

You're trying to make a theory that will fit the scumread you have on me, instead of basing your scumread on a valid theory. The reason for this is simple: I'm town.
    Of course it’s impossible to prove that it’s accurate, hence why it’s called a THEORY. Of course, that there is also just a theory… A GAME THEORY. Thanks for watching!

50. ISO #1550

I’m pretty sure this is Gyrlander’s normal play regardless of alignment (except lurking that’s his scumtell). I’ve read enough games on him to see that, not to mention his rolecard seems pretty similar to mine. I’m pretty sure he’s been trying to solve the game though, in his own special way.

It was a few pages back, in essence it’s sort of like this honestly. But it’s okay if you didn’t address it now I suppose.

Well, That’s sort of why I feel the way I do, you faked your town self pretty damn well there sort of like what you’re doing now. I will learn how to evaluate you after this experience is over and I see your flip. I will have to think long and hard on it.
    Alright, so maybe you can explain to me your Interactions with Blink? His points seem pretty valid to me it seemed like you were discrediting him sort of like how you did to PTB, do you disagree or deny that? I suppose that’s what tipped me over the edge enough to read you like I do.

I am willing to discuss your overall thoughts .I’m paranoid of the next few nights and how it will go DEPENDING if you are really town or not. To me it feels like if you are SS with someone like Naz or Kenny and we get that lynch on Gyrlander and he flips Citizen then we are boned.

Of course it’s impossible to prove that it’s accurate, hence why it’s called a THEORY. Of course, that there is also just a theory… A GAME THEORY. Thanks for watching!
    Also why do you flip flop your decision making? Tell Crypt to shoot me or investigate me. But if you lynch Gyrlander and he flips citizen I would ask you just give me the bullet I long for.