S-FM the secret society - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1931
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Aivion and gyr both said their role, didn't they?
    No we didn't.

All I said is what my wincon is.

dont think Gyr even claimed did he?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1002

I honestly dont care if I claim here. If you want me to i will

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @AIVION is there any other part of ur role or is it just citizen? or did u guys not claim it or claim any other description in it?
    if it is a standard game, and this is the case we got

TPR:
    Cyrptonic
    Kenny
    MM
    Mag

CITIZENS:
    blink
    distorted
    gyrlander
    aivion

???:
    naz
    NoctiZ

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1008

@AIVION is there any other part of ur role or is it just citizen? or did u guys not claim it or claim any other description in it?
    It says "Town Citizen"

and that I have no night abilities.

And then the wincon i said.

That's it. Literally it.

zzzzz

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Gyrlander was far too cautious with his claim to me. he kept "soft claiming" citizen. that makes no sense. he didn't want to say the wording, why not? avoiding a scum slip? i dont get it.
    but only 4 citizen claims, i kinda believe it.

i dont think we have 4 citizens 6 TPRs. so i want to hear a claim off naz and NoctiZ

has Nocti hinted at being TPR?

12. ISO #1012

You were buddying gyrlander before tho?? Just because of this??
    Well, he started the buddying because he probably felt like I got citizen too, which he was right.

Then I felt the same thing towards him.

That's about it there, really.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

-vote noctiz
    keeping it here for now because i kinda believe gyrlanders cit claim
    I honestly don't know what I should do with my vote, since lynches are probably WAY different than normal here...

-vote Unvote

20. ISO #1020

-vote noctiz
    keeping it here for now because i kinda believe gyrlanders cit claim
    Can you say something specifcally about your noctiz thoughts? I agree that him not giving any information about his role puts him in a poor spot, but anything else? I'd vote him then too 😘

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ah okay my bad :P

Oh Investigator. Gotcha.. Wait.

So if your paranoid thing applies to what the norm is on paranoid roles, then you would always find everyone as a scum role possibility..?

What do you think this'll mean for your future actions?

Pedit: Also sort of noticed Crypt claimed the same role as you, which is interesting as hell.
    Oh yeah I nearly forgot to do this. @Cryptonic let's check Noctiz tonight. If we both see him as Mafia AND secret society.... we're just paranoid fuckers
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Should I just flat out Roleclaim?

My wincon is I must eliminate the evildoers and etc lol...
    Uh mind to be more precise... the rolecards are our main source of info lol

And yes maybe
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Can you say something specifcally about your noctiz thoughts? I agree that him not giving any information about his role puts him in a poor spot, but anything else? I'd vote him then too 😘
    Honestly...other than some aggressive pushing on MM i am not really sure. He was pretty resistant towards multiple things and seemed to deny most strategies, which promotes confusion. also PoE i guess since i can lay out the other claims. but things do feel like its coming together "smoothly". but as town im just trying to trust something. we have 0 info with anything lol now we have rolecards and a lineup. meaning mafia knows how to pick this apart as well. I think giving a D1, trusting that "hey maybe we actually found a town block" and pushing outside of that may do something... its literally blind faith at this point. lol

27. ISO #1027

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh yeah I nearly forgot to do this. @Cryptonic let's check Noctiz tonight. If we both see him as Mafia AND secret society.... we're just paranoid fuckers
    Kay, you gonna say anything else about my post there?

I do agree that's a good idea though, should do that.

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

im almost thinking this may be a standard setup for hte most part but with paranoia thrown all over the place with invest roles. so i have a feeling the evils have a lot of framer type manipulation roles.
    Maybe lol. It is still speculation though. Let's just investigate based on our rolecards first.

30. ISO #1030

Uh mind to be more precise... the rolecards are our main source of info lol

And yes maybe
    I did, alongside all my disappointment.

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

rofl we are so bad at this sometimes =( we have resulted in going to rolecards for info and host meta.
    xDDD usually I would just make everyone including myself jump over a virtual bridge for this, but in this setup it is the only thing we can do, literally....

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

Wtf Gyrlander's vote really does show up as "Vote to skip"

We can do that??

Anyone got an opinion on that idea..? Since we're unsure how lynches work?

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

Honestly...other than some aggressive pushing on MM i am not really sure. He was pretty resistant towards multiple things and seemed to deny most strategies, which promotes confusion. also PoE i guess since i can lay out the other claims. but things do feel like its coming together "smoothly". but as town im just trying to trust something. we have 0 info with anything lol now we have rolecards and a lineup. meaning mafia knows how to pick this apart as well. I think giving a D1, trusting that "hey maybe we actually found a town block" and pushing outside of that may do something... its literally blind faith at this point. lol
    Well I don't wanna die and unlike gyrlander noctiz isn't a townread for me. His views about most strats are imo definitely right tho, but that's NAI.
    -vote noctiz

I don't feel the town vibes either, and you guys seem to like gut reads.

40. ISO #1040

yes. -.- and i yelled that at everoyne in illuminati constnatly but they all kept illuminati hunting................. and what happened? there was no fking illuminati!!
    Yet, if Illuminati HAD existed, we would have been fucked.

41. ISO #1041

Yet, if Illuminati HAD existed, we would have been fucked.
    maybe, maybe not. town just needs to stick together. thats what im trying this time... lol and honestly, i like how LanMisa played it a bit and thats what blink is replicating here. so im curious to see how it works here.

42. ISO #1042

how come you dont have a vote out?
    Cause most people don't even know who they win with, so how can we know who to lynch lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

43. ISO #1043

It says "Town Citizen"

and that I have no night abilities.

And then the wincon i said.

That's it. Literally it.

zzzzz
    You said "that you had to kill the evildoers etc". What was the sentence about people u had to kill? How was it worded? Paraphrase by keeping the same idea and the same clues in it pls.

Also how comes you were "connected" with gyrlander on a citizen rolecard... lol

44. ISO #1044

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I was thinking noctitz, Mag, or Gyr
    I said Noctiz in a post pinging you :P

45. ISO #1045

Cause most people don't even know who they win with, so how can we know who to lynch lol
    gotta find out somehow. lol but we need to figure out if lynching is the same. get some flips, alignments going ect. i really, really hope its not xx flipped ???? lol

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Cryptonic and NoctiZ are slanting towards my scumreads. im not sure why cryptonic doesnt have a vote out.
    Crypt scumread? O..O..O.O.O.O.O.O.O

@Cryptonic if we lynch noctiz today let's check Kenny and vice versa. You good with that?

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

By lynching once to know what lynch does, and then by pressuring people, using rolecard info, and maybe host will uncover secrets later.

50. ISO #1050

You said "that you had to kill the evildoers etc". What was the sentence about people u had to kill? How was it worded? Paraphrase by keeping the same idea and the same clues in it pls.

Also how comes you were "connected" with gyrlander on a citizen rolecard... lol
    It's how I said. I must "Eliminate the Evildoers" etc etc etc... didn't say anythinga bout killing people.

Also that was just a gut read on his part... happened he was right xD