Results 951 to 1,000 of 1931
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I really had yall eating out of the palm of my hand rofl what if i was just powerwolfing that whole time
    Then you would have teached us a good lesson. If it is the case, I am going to make you, Distorted and myself make an agreement post-game to stop the weird site meta, because it comes from us lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You already did that
    Kenny. I said "I were you", or more like IF I were you lol. I AM ASKING YOU TO CLAIM, YOU'RE GONNA GET LYNCHED TODAY THERES 1 HOUR LEFT, YOU SAID YOU HAD A ROLE WITH SPEECH IMMUNITY ABILITY THINGY. YOUR ROLE. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

There's 0 reason not to claim if you're gonna die in 1 hour. That's assuming we HAVE a plurality lynch of course.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

@Distorted does your rolecard have any setup related information? Apart from it not mentioning the word town and having green text instead ofc.
    Yeah that's what I'm asking, this is better worded.

But same for you, Kenny....

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Kenny. I said "I were you", or more like IF I were you lol. I AM ASKING YOU TO CLAIM, YOU'RE GONNA GET LYNCHED TODAY THERES 1 HOUR LEFT, YOU SAID YOU HAD A ROLE WITH SPEECH IMMUNITY ABILITY THINGY. YOUR ROLE. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!

There's 0 reason not to claim if you're gonna die in 1 hour. That's assuming we HAVE a plurality lynch of course.
    "If I were you"
    Point is, you always do and it doesn't matter whose shoes you're in. This doesn't tell us a thing.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

I'm gonna write a lw then. Zero reason, if I'm dying anyway, right?

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg what if the secret society doesnt even know they are in the secret society... and me not having town in my rolecard means im secret society and there is 1 other person without town in the card. and if we are last 2v2 alive we win and dont even know it.
    so we literally ALL THINK WE ARE TOWN

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #966

And now someone has asked me to play HotS with him. It is an offer I cannot refuse.... lol going off

17. ISO #967

omg what if the secret society doesnt even know they are in the secret society... and me not having town in my rolecard means im secret society and there is 1 other person without town in the card. and if we are last 2v2 alive we win and dont even know it.

so we literally ALL THINK WE ARE TOWN
    @stealthbomber16 if this is the thingy im seriously going to throw a Gyrlander at you when this games over. becuase D1 will be nothing compared to the coming days of shitfests rofl and every flip will be a dissapointment

18. ISO #968

Open wolfing right there.
    Does your wincon mention majority?

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Omfg. It's so secret that we don't even know it exists. 10/10. If it's that, a big fuck you to the host because he just did a big fuck you to his players lol

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Can't blame you lmao here you go
    Ah okay my bad :P

Clarification of what I saw on my rolecard:

I am a town Paranoid Investigator (Not sheriff, investigator, but it's more like a sheriff than an invest lol), who detects if someone is part of the secret society. I do not know what the Paranoid part has to do lol.

In order to win, I need to kill the evildoers, which includes (But I guess are not limited to, so it doesn't mean there cannot be more than 2 evil teams):

The triad
    The secret society.

I have no restrictions whatsoever in my rolecard, nor any wild stuff. @Kenny NOW STOP TWISTING MY WORDS.
    Oh Investigator. Gotcha.. Wait.

So if your paranoid thing applies to what the norm is on paranoid roles, then you would always find everyone as a scum role possibility..?

What do you think this'll mean for your future actions?

Pedit: Also sort of noticed Crypt claimed the same role as you, which is interesting as hell.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

ONE HOUR UNTIL EOD.

You are all asked to contribute as much as possible, and reveal info from your rolecard if possible because it'll greatly help us.
    Should I just flat out Roleclaim?

My wincon is I must eliminate the evildoers and etc lol...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

28. ISO #978

@AIVION are you scum again?
    In this setup? I wish xD

In a normal setup? I'm glad I'm town.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

lol being evil in this setup would make things os much easier. but the guilt would be real lol
    Not just that, you would probably have one hell of an interesting role. xD

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Not just that, you would probably have one hell of an interesting role. xD
    im almost thinking this may be a standard setup for hte most part but with paranoia thrown all over the place with invest roles. so i have a feeling the evils have a lot of framer type manipulation roles.

32. ISO #982

@Kenny if you are town i will urge u to vote gyrlander to save urself. during hte last FM game on MU i got caught in a situation where i realized at 30 minutes left that the 2 trains were both town but still had to pick which town was worth saving. it was a tough spot on a 5v5 TvT vote. as town though, not voting someone else is allowing a confirmed town to die.

33. ISO #983

im almost thinking this may be a standard setup for hte most part but with paranoia thrown all over the place with invest roles. so i have a feeling the evils have a lot of framer type manipulation roles.
    That's a possbility..

Since we're talking, do you have any opinions on the discussion me and MM were having? What do you think this setup may have in store for us?

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    That's a possbility..

Since we're talking, do you have any opinions on the discussion me and MM were having? What do you think this setup may have in store for us?
    my last few posts pretty much sum up what im thinking. im going to treat this setup as a standard setup until evidence points otherwise. hunting for things that people assume exist will not work out for town.

36. ISO #986

@Kenny if you are town i will urge u to vote gyrlander to save urself. during hte last FM game on MU i got caught in a situation where i realized at 30 minutes left that the 2 trains were both town but still had to pick which town was worth saving. it was a tough spot on a 5v5 TvT vote. as town though, not voting someone else is allowing a confirmed town to die.
    Start a new train if you know that both are town.

37. ISO #987

Start a new train if you know that both are town.
    here i dont. but im just saying in your eyes if you are town you should always vote some1 else. or u are letting a confirmed town die. thats why i chagned my vote to u last game, it makes 0 sense for a town to let a confirme town die and some1 else live who isnt confirmed.

38. ISO #988

my last few posts pretty much sum up what im thinking. im going to treat this setup as a standard setup until evidence points otherwise. hunting for things that people assume exist will not work out for town.
    Haha, you probably feel that way because of Illuminati xD

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

If I'm not mistaken people who haven't contributed information from their rolecards are you, noctiz and blink.

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000