S-FM the secret society - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall, we can both check the same person tonight to see if Paranoid = always guilty. Since we see different results. Or could do that N2
    Wait that's a great idea. I say we do it N1 in case one of us dies, so we know what happens next.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait that's a great idea. I say we do it N1 in case one of us dies, so we know what happens next.
    yea, that's a good idea. as long as we both survive n1, we know if we are glorified citizens or not.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #904

hi u guys have me until i finish my salad then i gtg
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hi u guys have me until i finish my salad then i gtg
    Any information in your rolecard that can help us? You don't have to claim, just to give us info about the setup. I think everyone has a tiny bit of info hidden in their rolecard.

And that the weird texts have a use for later but idk what XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

what's your wincon
    eliminate evil guys and my rolecard specifically states i am town
    so doesn't really help in trying to figure out how many factions there are, but i don't think that is important - i think what IS important is treating it as town vs scum, and we need to find Scum as a whole - doesn't matter what tribe they specifically are, but that we find those who are NOT town and get them out
    stealth got inspired to make this game while he was observing my Illuminati game after i told him there were no illuminati in my setup
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

so what should i do with my vote if blink was faking it?
    -vote unvote

i don't want to see him get lynched..today :?
    -vote stealthbomber16
    ?????

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

also can u german cucks please work a bit harder on deciphering the lore @NoctiZ @Kenny
    stealth said it was serious (unlike the other game where it was memez)

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh btw i havento eliminate evildoers.
    What do you have to do then?

Actually, why didn't we start by this....

What are your wincons, guys?

15. ISO #915

also can u german cucks please work a bit harder on deciphering the lore @NoctiZ @Kenny
    It's a poem verse and a line from the bible. Just google if you want more information, english wikipedia has that too

16. ISO #916

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Mine says to kill the bad guys and to go town.

Lol

Now for real, good night. I want to test this hidden setup so plz don't lynch me or Aivion. Good night.
    No lynch for you today, cat empress.

I love this setup

17. ISO #917

@blinkskater i just finished my salad but can u tell me why ur scumreading kenny? i dont have time to read the thread. or just give me a page number/how many hrs ago u posted why ur scum reading him if u did already

18. ISO #918

It's a verse from the bible, on the post with bigger letters. The other was english backwards. WAIT A MINUTE YOU....

THE GERMANS

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE TWO GERMANS
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that or im going paranoid again XD

19. ISO #919

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In order to avoid angleshooting, each rolecard has differently worded win conditions. And all repeated rolecards have different wordings for each card.
    see i don't think it matters, it's not a good question / it will just waste time.

and god damnit lol this is all about the church of watermeloooaoan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTTTyoThFBU
    WATERMELOAN INISDE A WATERMELOAN

20. ISO #920

It's a verse from the bible, on the post with bigger letters. The other was english backwards. WAIT A MINUTE YOU....

THE GERMANS

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE TWO GERMANS
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that or im going paranoid again XD
    what about when Mag broke stealth by asking that question

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

@blinkskater i just finished my salad but can u tell me why ur scumreading kenny? i dont have time to read the thread. or just give me a page number/how many hrs ago u posted why ur scum reading him if u did already
    Also for the noctiz read pls @blinkskater
    Because the earlier scumread reasons are towny with the lynch thing being a scam

23. ISO #923

ok i need to go practice cello before my teacher shows up
    and prob put a shirt on
    i'll read everything overnight

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Hey MM, you want me to do something that's pro-town in your eyes?

That upside down mirrored text says

"Du richtest mir ein Freudenmahl
    Im Angesicht der Feinde zu"

It's a psalm from the bible. Now, did that give you a clue to help solve the setup? l m f a o
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Btw, the english translation to that would be "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies" according to my google search. Now solve the setup or u r scum! >=O
    Here you go for the weird text on post #450.

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

I dont think i can ever townread kennys playstyle im sorry.

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    anything i missed big before i start catching up?
    Yup, Cryptonic is a Paranoid Investigator, just like me, but we are different. Well just read already lol.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ya, your cult mate revealed. Apparently your town with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yea kenny revealed to be mafia, he said to lynch him its fine.
    Guys lol

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

I must eliminate the evildoers, including the triad & and secret society. It is what it says.
    does cryptonics have something along these lines? im wondering if the paranoid part brings that makes u "paranoid" of alignmentes taht are not even there. he woulda gotten the idea from illuminati since we just played it

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

35. ISO #935

that's interesting, cause my role card mentions mafia is a possibility in this game. so does that mean you win with mafia? mine also doesn't mention triad, does that mean i can win with possible triad?
    ah that answers that hahah i think thats the paranoid part

36. ISO #936

im just saying, if cryptonic is a framer im going to laugh
    Btw if he did not fake claim he should see me as confirmed town because of the very thing I said about Sheriff/Investigator misnaming. And by how he was speaking it looks like he trusts me after, and I don't think he'd pop in with that 100% being made up. I'll get him at my town core's borders, so townreading him. Now. What's your wincon? It's not a trap, don't worry lol.

37. ISO #937

Clarification of what I saw on my rolecard:

I am a town Paranoid Investigator (Not sheriff, investigator, but it's more like a sheriff than an invest lol), who detects if someone is part of the secret society. I do not know what the Paranoid part has to do lol.

In order to win, I need to kill the evildoers, which includes (But I guess are not limited to, so it doesn't mean there cannot be more than 2 evil teams):

The triad
    The secret society.

I have no restrictions whatsoever in my rolecard, nor any wild stuff. @Kenny NOW STOP TWISTING MY WORDS.
    I think the paranoid part will make people show up as mafia (maybe towns show up as triad ect) and secret society shows up as secret society. so im almost thinking there is no mafia or triad. the paranoid part is there because he is paranoid of everyone so everyone will show up as SOME FORM OF SCUM to him.

38. ISO #938

does cryptonics have something along these lines? im wondering if the paranoid part brings that makes u "paranoid" of alignmentes taht are not even there. he woulda gotten the idea from illuminati since we just played it
    Yep that's what I'm starting to think. And I detect the Secret Society alignment....

Also stealth said that my rolecard had the most wifom in it XD

i feel honoured

39. ISO #939

I think the paranoid part will make people show up as mafia (maybe towns show up as triad ect) and secret society shows up as secret society. so im almost thinking there is no mafia or triad. the paranoid part is there because he is paranoid of everyone so everyone will show up as SOME FORM OF SCUM to him.
    I think Triad is the most likely thing to exist, because it's the only one that NEITHER OF US can detect.

40. ISO #940

ONE HOUR UNTIL EOD.

You are all asked to contribute as much as possible, and reveal info from your rolecard if possible because it'll greatly help us.

41. ISO #941

@Kenny , I were you, I would claim my complete role.

42. ISO #942

eliminate evil guys and my rolecard specifically states i am town
    so doesn't really help in trying to figure out how many factions there are, but i don't think that is important - i think what IS important is treating it as town vs scum, and we need to find Scum as a whole - doesn't matter what tribe they specifically are, but that we find those who are NOT town and get them out
    stealth got inspired to make this game while he was observing my Illuminati game after i told him there were no illuminati in my setup
    theres 2 scum 9 town. gg no second faction. no secret society. just 2 scum

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

theres 2 scum 9 town. gg no second faction. no secret society. just 2 scum
    Maybe neutrals in that too lol. 9v2 feels a lil bit imbalanced xD

45. ISO #945

or maybe secret society is town? and scum is mafia?
    Secret society, Town? No, because they are evildoers, according to my rolecard.

46. ISO #946

Btw if he did not fake claim he should see me as confirmed town because of the very thing I said about Sheriff/Investigator misnaming. And by how he was speaking it looks like he trusts me after, and I don't think he'd pop in with that 100% being made up. I'll get him at my town core's borders, so townreading him. Now. What's your wincon? It's not a trap, don't worry lol.
    i stated my wincon earlier. it says eliminate all other factions.

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

i stated my wincon earlier. it says eliminate all other factions.
    Oh right. And it says you're town? Sorry but the game went from 300 posts to 950 in 3 hours or so...

50. ISO #950