S-FM the secret society - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Part of the secret society?
    You literally said your rolecard has the words "include" and "triad" in it.
    I must eliminate the evildoers, including the triad & and secret society. It is what it says.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I want to sleep but I feel you guys may actually try to lynch me. @AIVION Make sure this doesn't happen

ZZZ
    Well. If your role is what I think it is, then I'll try.

Sleep well sir

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Fuck off, it is obviously a soft claim that I left there to confirm myself or at least support my claim.

Btw I think I will see triad as "non secret society". Unless I see everyone as secret society because I'm paranoid. But maybe the only paranoid thing with my role is that I'm paranoid because I saw the paranoid word XDDDDD
    Triad = "non secret society"
    Are you triad?

4. ISO #854

100% agree
    so what about noctitz are you town reading so much to buddy with him :o this is like.. the third pro-noctiz post i've seen

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #855

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dude your sig is deffinitly ptb amrite?
    Nope PTB was the Purple Masquerader in the first MM game, and in the 2nd he was Green one. I know it because I played Purp masquerader in the 2nd MM game lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #856

Triad = "non secret society"
    Are you triad?
    I
    AM
    TOWN

7. ISO #857

I must eliminate the evildoers, including the triad & and secret society. It is what it says.
    that's interesting, cause my role card mentions mafia is a possibility in this game. so does that mean you win with mafia? mine also doesn't mention triad, does that mean i can win with possible triad?

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    -vote Kenny

Alright guys, if that's what you want.

I'm town and I know that lynching me is therefore bad. I'll advise you to critically reflect on how I played this game and maybe even ISO my posts. You'll hopefully see that my play was town-motivated and aimed at figuring out scums, even if some of you will see me as scum for singling out some of you cough.

But if you think there's benefit in lynching someone who doesn't fit into the town circle then so be it. Atleast it'll help you figure out this game more quickly after my flip. My role is Bulletproof Citizen by the way so all in all, not that important of a role I guess.
    Lol
    Do that with me too then.
    2nd game in a row like this after all.

11. ISO #861

Clarification of what I saw on my rolecard:

I am a town Paranoid Investigator (Not sheriff, investigator, but it's more like a sheriff than an invest lol), who detects if someone is part of the secret society. I do not know what the Paranoid part has to do lol.

In order to win, I need to kill the evildoers, which includes (But I guess are not limited to, so it doesn't mean there cannot be more than 2 evil teams):

The triad
    The secret society.

I have no restrictions whatsoever in my rolecard, nor any wild stuff. @Kenny NOW STOP TWISTING MY WORDS.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

I am a town Paranoid Investigator (Not sheriff, investigator, but it's more like a sheriff than an invest lol), who detects if someone is part of the secret society. I do not know what the Paranoid part has to do lol.

In order to win, I need to kill the evildoers, which includes (But I guess are not limited to, so it doesn't mean there cannot be more than 2 evil teams):

The triad
    The secret society.

I have no restrictions whatsoever in my rolecard, nor any wild stuff. @Kenny NOW STOP TWISTING MY WORDS.
    Did you continue our discussion? there's so many posts and I'm distracted atm that I can't find it if you did.

lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

14. ISO #864

The triad
    The secret society.

that's not bad, yours is kind of like mine. i have more restrictions in some areas, but less restrictions in others

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    that's interesting, cause my role card mentions mafia is a possibility in this game. so does that mean you win with mafia? mine also doesn't mention triad, does that mean i can win with possible triad?
    Hmm. Well, it says that I must eliminate the EVILDOERS, it uses that word, and it also uses the word TOWN to describe me. Evildoers are however not LIMITED to triad and secret society, I think. I also am not sure if it can be interpreted as in "triad may or may not exist". But that's interesting indeed.

That being said, Triad is evil for sure.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Did you continue our discussion? there's so many posts and I'm distracted atm that I can't find it if you did.

lol.
    What you just described is the Insane sheriff. Paranoid sees everyone as evil. Also I'm a paranoid investigator* not sheriff sorry lol. I feel like I'm becoming dyslexic o.O

Stealth seemed to not want to answer me.... lol
    Can't blame you lmao here you go

18. ISO #868

that's not bad, yours is kind of like mine. i have more restrictions in some areas, but less restrictions in others
    Can you please give us a summary of your rolecard, out of the role itself if you don't want to claim it? It looks like we hold a lot of info.

19. ISO #869

Kenny i feel like you and I have some sort of "ongoing fm beef" and i would really like to squash the beef
    -vote kenny
    Sure, do exactly what you did last game again. I won't vote you and idgaf about your vote either. You're only ruining games with that shit meta.

20. ISO #870

Hmmm maybe i'm really baked, but marshmallow not sitting right all of a sudden.
    Are you claiming evildoer? XD

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    She got permabanned in MU because of multiple death threats lol.
    What?! I saw her on Mafiascum, she looked nice.... Lol

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Can you please give us a summary of your rolecard, out of the role itself if you don't want to claim it? It looks like we hold a lot of info.
    Compared to my rolecard, yours is way more powerful. It makes me think your rolecard is not actually Town.

28. ISO #878

Holy shit sounds like my kind of woman.
    You like permabanned people, don't you?

29. ISO #879

Compared to my rolecard, yours is way more powerful. It makes me think your rolecard is not actually Town.
    uuuuuuh your rolecard must be really weak because I don't see mine as very strong xD I still want to know what you were saying about a MAFIA existing.

30. ISO #880

Well, POTENTIALLY existing.

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

Sure did. And made the actual scum win too. Good job.
    What he means, and he's right, is that you were fucking scummy. You are ALWAYS scummy lol.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

I am also Town Paranoid Investigator! except my rolecard is very different

My win condition says I only need to eliminate the Secret Society (no mafia nor triad mentioned). However, my ability is to check someone at night to see if they are Mafia.
    An added restriction on my role is that I cannot leave a last will. This is why i said I would reveal tomorrow, because I need to reveal my information daily or I'm useless.

So, my rolecard doesn't say I have to eliminate Mafia, but my night action can find them (however, I am Paranoid. so everyone might be Mafia?).

This really makes me think that some of us will be able to win with different scum factions. I think it would also be safe to assume that not every member of Mafia/Triad have the same win condition as well (one might have to eliminate Triad, one might not).

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Anyway if noone wants to go with distorted I'm fine with a MM lynch as stated before. I caught up now and haven't really changed my mind.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IF YOU'RE NOT SCUM YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB XD

I feel like Kenny is scummier than Noctiz now, and Noctiz has his vote on Kenny. Sooo...
    -vote Kenny
    I guess we gotta start somewhere, and this is a good place to start. Hic sunt leones!

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IF YOU'RE NOT SCUM YOU'RE FUCKING DUMB XD

I feel like Kenny is scummier than Noctiz now, and Noctiz has his vote on Kenny. Sooo...
    -vote Kenny
    I guess we gotta start somewhere, and this is a good place to start. Hic sunt leones!

Lmao

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

I am also Town Paranoid Investigator! except my rolecard is very different

My win condition says I only need to eliminate the Secret Society (no mafia nor triad mentioned). However, my ability is to check someone at night to see if they are Mafia.
    An added restriction on my role is that I cannot leave a last will. This is why i said I would reveal tomorrow, because I need to reveal my information daily or I'm useless.

So, my rolecard doesn't say I have to eliminate Mafia, but my night action can find them (however, I am Paranoid. so everyone might be Mafia?).

This really makes me think that some of us will be able to win with different scum factions. I think it would also be safe to assume that not every member of Mafia/Triad have the same win condition as well (one might have to eliminate Triad, one might not).
    OH SHIT YOU JUST MADE THIS INTERESTING AS HELL.

You may now see me as confirmed in a way if you're really what you claim to be because I first claimed Sheriff, but double checked my rolecard and then saw it was paranoid INVESTIGATOR.

This is nice. Because I detect Secret Society. I feel like AT LEAST one of the three factions: Mafia, Triad, Secret Society DO NOT EXIST... and that it's why we're paranoid.

50. ISO #900

Marshmallow Marshall, we can both check the same person tonight to see if Paranoid = always guilty. Since we see different results. Or could do that N2