S-FM the secret society - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but see, its stuff like this that makes the game harder. Town NEEDS to trust people and work with them as they go. You sitting here pointing out what everyone is doing wrong and not actually presenting real arguments or information doesnt move the game forward. thats waht i scumread aamirus for because its just sitting back and picking at everyone. town needs to take risks on trusting groups of ppl, working togetehr and coming to a lynch conclusion. once the flip happens, if it was a mis-lynch you start reevaluating what went wrong, who mislead where. keeping everyone paranoid constnatly doesnt work because we just start randoming by EoD.
    Damn sorry, I can't take a ???? bullshit setup seriously ;)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It's a goodthing i know what im doing when i role claim. MM you will have protection this night. Please check Noc, Gyr, Kenny. ;)
    As you wish, Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #803

becayse gyr saying "i think my role is the same as aivions". is something hybrid did in armadyus to buddy him and make him look like a scum buddy for when hybrid flipped scum.
    Why do you constantly compare my fucking plays to others? I'm pretty unique. You should know that.

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Damn sorry, I can't take a ???? bullshit setup seriously ;)
    Well then fucking replace out. You're not fun to play with atm if you're town. It's close to throwing. We are taking it seriously and you aren't, so you trolll....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I'll look it up after today I guess. Maybe that'll help me get a feel for this one.
    lol it was literally a 500+ post argument i was fking pissed. but at the end of it we both ended up agreeing to lynch another person out of nowhere and all scum were outted.

I did the same thing with SCV murderer. it was actually a legit argument between us, but eventually it got to a "we are TvT here" point after over 30 hours into the day. we ended up both lynching MM because he kept trying to focus the lynch on us, since we were arguing so hard. MM flipped scum. the plays and huge distractions work, especially when mafia try to guide them from the outside. town tends to let go of stuff like that an analyze what we got, mafia tends to hold onto it and try to keep it as scum motive.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #806

@AIVION Do you town-read or scum-read me?
    I defiantly DON'T Scum-read you.

I think it's strange that you know what my role is, otherwise that's my only gripe with you.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Kenny was open-wolfing with that claim of his being an anti-blackmailer role. Esp. in suggestion to blink.
    Lol anti-blackmailer role.
    Literally all I said is that my rolecard mentions me gaining immunity to actions that effect speech if I activate my ability.
    It stood out and I'm not gonna say more, or if there even is more.
    Ur drunk if you think me revealing this information is scummy

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well then fucking replace out. You're not fun to play with atm if you're town. It's close to throwing. We are taking it seriously and you aren't, so you trolll....
    Nah, I'm being a little bit trolly but I'm trying to figure the game my way. Do not try to make me play as you do.

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

-vote Kenny

Alright guys, if that's what you want.

I'm town and I know that lynching me is therefore bad. I'll advise you to critically reflect on how I played this game and maybe even ISO my posts. You'll hopefully see that my play was town-motivated and aimed at figuring out scums, even if some of you will see me as scum for singling out some of you cough.

But if you think there's benefit in lynching someone who doesn't fit into the town circle then so be it. Atleast it'll help you figure out this game more quickly after my flip. My role is Bulletproof Citizen by the way so all in all, not that important of a role I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

12. ISO #812

lol it was literally a 500+ post argument i was fking pissed. but at the end of it we both ended up agreeing to lynch another person out of nowhere and all scum were outted.

I did the same thing with SCV murderer. it was actually a legit argument between us, but eventually it got to a "we are TvT here" point after over 30 hours into the day. we ended up both lynching MM because he kept trying to focus the lynch on us, since we were arguing so hard. MM flipped scum. the plays and huge distractions work, especially when mafia try to guide them from the outside. town tends to let go of stuff like that an analyze what we got, mafia tends to hold onto it and try to keep it as scum motive.
    Yep that was a great play.

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I defiantly DON'T Scum-read you.

I think it's strange that you know what my role is, otherwise that's my only gripe with you.
    AIVION, I just took a bet there. Your reaction was similar to mine just after reading my rolecard so I just took the risk and decided to perma town read you.

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

Also i'm multitasking HARD so i'm trying to follow as best I can xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

16. ISO #816

Nah, I'm being a little bit trolly but I'm trying to figure the game my way. Do not try to make me play as you do.
    Ew my post comes a bit more rude than I wanted it to be... sorry

Anyway if you're trying to figure the game, ENLIGHTEN US!

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

becayse gyr saying "i think my role is the same as aivions". is something hybrid did in armadyus to buddy him and make him look like a scum buddy for when hybrid flipped scum.
    My read of Gyr and AIVION is some kind of role-pairing though as in one knows that the other is confirmed town. Atleast Gyr seems to be confident about AIVION's role and alignment, Gyr dropped a hint even and AIVION seemed to understand. That's my reason for town-reading them both currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

19. ISO #819

AIVION, I just took a bet there. Your reaction was similar to mine just after reading my rolecard so I just took the risk and decided to perma town read you.
    Then I must ask you this, and I will perma-read you as town too if I deem I like your answer:

was the hype you felt for this game dropped from a 1000% to like, a measly 10%? After you read that bland, shitty, annoyingly BORING role card?

20. ISO #820

Why do you constantly compare my fucking plays to others? I'm pretty unique. You should know that.
    and hybrid did do exactly this as scum. he buddied up with a town passively, when hybrid flipped scum the person he buddied with was the first suspect. you did that last game when u were refusing to lynch MM. it was painting it to if u got lynched, MM would look like ur scum partner. i think ur doing this again with aivion.

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

This is what I said. I don't know more. All I know is that those two factions are evil and must die. The word "include" was used in my rolecard.

I had skipped the word Town... lol I am a town power role, I confirm that I am town aligned. Already said that earlier xD

I don't know. Blink only knows the truth apparently, but he cannot tell us more...
    Before MM said he 100% knows about there being triad.
    Now his rulecard apparently has a 2nd scum team and the word "include".
    What is the 2nd scum team then?

23. ISO #823

-vote Kenny

Alright guys, if that's what you want.

I'm town and I know that lynching me is therefore bad. I'll advise you to critically reflect on how I played this game and maybe even ISO my posts. You'll hopefully see that my play was town-motivated and aimed at figuring out scums, even if some of you will see me as scum for singling out some of you cough.

But if you think there's benefit in lynching someone who doesn't fit into the town circle then so be it. Atleast it'll help you figure out this game more quickly after my flip. My role is Bulletproof Citizen by the way so all in all, not that important of a role I guess.
    Hm okay. Btw we don't KNOW what will happen when day ends, you might become spiderman and be able to roleblock everyone everytime unlimited charges, also kill anyone not of your alignment.

24. ISO #824

Then I must ask you this, and I will perma-read you as town too if I deem I like your answer:

was the hype you felt for this game dropped from a 1000% to like, a measly 10%? After you read that bland, shitty, annoyingly BORING role card?
    Lol, tbh I was to answer you "No" but I just realised that I'm just having fun now so I can't remember then. Yeah, I almost PMed SB "Why do you hate me?".

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This gives me an idea.
    Why not vote the host and see what happens?
    OMG. This is tempting XD

27. ISO #827

Ok listen up fellas i made everything that i said today up in my head. I wanted to "town hunt" and not scumhunt. I now have a large enough townpool, that by POE i have pegged the scum.... Mag, MM, Distorted, Blink, Naz, Aivion. ALL TOWN ALIGNED BASED OFF MY GAMBIT. We just lynch/ kill from everyone in that (non town) pool. enjoy my friends enjoy.
    Lmao.
    Distorted ruined his jester gambit and suddenly blink reveals as a town who townhunted with that.

28. ISO #828

so i take 1 look at this and see you do not have a bland, shitty, annoyingly boring rolecard. lol

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

thanks Re: S-FM the secret society

and hybrid did do exactly this as scum. he buddied up with a town passively, when hybrid flipped scum the person he buddied with was the first suspect. you did that last game when u were refusing to lynch MM. it was painting it to if u got lynched, MM would look like ur scum partner. i think ur doing this again with aivion.
    Well, I'm not scum so your mind can get blown now. AIVION knows that thing with MM had no scum agenda behind it. If he thinks I'm doing as you say he can just tell me and I'll gladly vote myself.

31. ISO #831

Before MM said he 100% knows about there being triad.
    Now his rulecard apparently has a 2nd scum team and the word "include".
    What is the 2nd scum team then?
    I always said there was Triad and Secret Society. They are both evil doers. Can you read??????

32. ISO #832

Lol, tbh I was to answer you "No" but I just realised that I'm just having fun now so I can't remember then. Yeah, I almost PMed SB "Why do you hate me?".
    Kay, Then yea we probably got the same role

33. ISO #833

Lmao.
    Distorted ruined his jester gambit and suddenly blink reveals as a town who townhunted with that.
    ok, people are saying i ruined it. i think it would be self ruined if blink was STILL ALIVE TOMORROW regardless of what i said today. lol he wasnt going to get modkilled so we would then question it anyways. theres no way he could have held it off. even as being "top voted" person.

34. ISO #834

Oh wait what.......... You.......................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET YOUR VOTES OFF BLINK XD

So you're not dying?
    Blink is faked that he would die tonight >
    TOWN TOWN TOWN
    GET THE VOTES OFF BLINK

what the hell

35. ISO #835

No lol but i think we have enough townreads out of that deal to lynch the scum
    -vote noctiz
    i do believe its just majority lynch.
    Noctiz was saying blink's strat is fake and we have majority lynch all game.
    And now noctiz is scum with exactly that reason behind??

36. ISO #836

Blink is faked that he would die tonight >
    TOWN TOWN TOWN
    GET THE VOTES OFF BLINK

what the hell
    ....your mind is not formed yet, young padawan.

37. ISO #837

No, creating confusion is not pro-town. Never accepting that premise. It took up so much of the chat and if you look at blink's posts now they'll nearly all have lost their value because they revolved around the gambit. This stupid play is supposed to elevate him to super pro-town status? No thanks, that's not the game of Mafia I know.
    100% agree

38. ISO #838

Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I HARD CLAIM THE FOLLOWING ROLE: Town paranoid sheriff.

Description: I may check people to see if they're part of the secret society.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.
    Paranoid sheriff?

That reminds me of the Paranoid cop, where your checks come back in reverse (I.E you check a Red they are green. Check a town they're Red)

In this instance it's secret society.. So which scum team do you think you can find? One? Both? Who is really apart of the society?

Would like your opinion so far on what you ultimately think is on the setup.

39. ISO #839

No, creating confusion is not pro-town. Never accepting that premise. It took up so much of the chat and if you look at blink's posts now they'll nearly all have lost their value because they revolved around the gambit. This stupid play is supposed to elevate him to super pro-town status? No thanks, that's not the game of Mafia I know.
    But blink always does that

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

so i take 1 look at this and see you do not have a bland, shitty, annoyingly boring rolecard. lol
    I really do xD

Trust me I do. I WISH I DIDN'T! But I do.

42. ISO #842

Paranoid sheriff?

That reminds me of the Paranoid cop, where your checks come back in reverse (I.E you check a Red they are green. Check a town they're Red)

In this instance it's secret society.. So which scum team do you think you can find? One? Both? Who is really apart of the society?

Would like your opinion so far on what you ultimately think is on the setup.
    What you just described is the Insane sheriff. Paranoid sees everyone as evil. Also I'm a paranoid investigator* not sheriff sorry lol. I feel like I'm becoming dyslexic o.O

Stealth seemed to not want to answer me.... lol

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Also

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Two or more, after double checking my rolecard. It doesn't exclude the possiblity of more non-town aligned roles.

I HARD CLAIM THE FOLLOWING ROLE: Town paranoid sheriff.

Description: I may check people to see if they're part of the secret society.

I asked Stealth about the "paranoid" thing, if it meant that I would see everyone as secret society. He replied by copypasting my role description... lol.

You want proof? Post #81, I said "And I thought I was going to be the paranoid one", or something like that.
    Part of the secret society?
    You literally said your rolecard has the words "include" and "triad" in it.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

I think the paranoia about how the lynch works is mainly bs and if we have more than 50% votes on a person at the EOD then a lynch will likely go through. Just my POV, no reason to play wildly differently at the moment.
    even if it doesn't go how we expect it, at least we might find out how the lynch works in this game. i think it's best to find out as early as possible vs. waiting until it matters and the costing us the game because we don't understand how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

49. ISO #849

Well, I'm not scum so your mind can get blown now. AIVION knows that thing with MM had no scum agenda behind it. If he thinks I'm doing as you say he can just tell me and I'll gladly vote myself.
    Yea, there really wasn't a plan like that last game xD

Last game was just... yea. I wouldn't try to read into last game here.

50. ISO #850

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    even if it doesn't go how we expect it, at least we might find out how the lynch works in this game. i think it's best to find out as early as possible vs. waiting until it matters and the costing us the game because we don't understand how it works.
    Dude your sig is deffinitly ptb amrite?