S-FM the secret society
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM the secret society

game thread placeholder

Game will start later tonight. Rolecards will be sent out soon.

The dusty floor of the building underlined the situation of the group. The plan was not to be here for more than a few hours. But it had been almost a week with no contact with the base. Rations were low, there was no more water. Morale was at an all time low.

But the real issue came the 8th day.

They awoke to a dense fog. The rain pattered against the roof above them. But where were they? None seemed to remember. Only that they were 9 strong. But there were now 11? All of them could not remember. The issue didn’t seem immediate. Perhaps they misremembered. But in reality they didn’t remember at all. In the sake of persistence, one suggested that they use their code names. A fine idea, right?

The next day, Watermeloann was found dead. A glowing knife firmly lodged within his spine. The urgency returned, if it had even faded in the first place, that is. They would have to resolve this mystery, and resolve it quickly, they couldn’t dare risk their lives. Something foul was afoot. A clear new threat. Perhaps, a
    Secret Society

The game will start later tonight. I’m not sure. Currently looks like it will be at 8:00 PM CST. That places it at in 6 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM the secret society

Rolecards have been sent.

You should have
    Role name
    Alignment
    Role info
    Wincon

In no particular order.

I know I mentioned Gender in the signup thread but decided to just not do that.

Game will start fairly soon. Stay tuned. Day 1 shall be 24 hours. I’m not gonna tell you how lynch works .

3. ISO #3

Day One
    @AIVION
    @Magoroth
    @Gyrlander
    @NoctiZ
    @Kenny
    @blinkskater
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @naz
    @Distorted
    @Cryptonic

-Graveyard
    Watermeloann - ??? Presumed town.

No more secrets can be hid, they said. The sheer paranoia among the group resulted in them checking each of their living quarters. But there were 11. There couldn't be 11. There were only supposed to be 9 of them there. How could there be 11? There werent even 11 rooms. How do you leave this? Where is the front door? Is there a front door? Where are we? How do we leave? Can we leave?

.b̀a͝nih͢ ͠e͜ss͡iwe͠gnU̡ sn̷ì g̶nal͡rhaJ
    ,ne͏fro͜w͠eg̡ ͘e̡pp͏i̶ĺK úz
    ̀e͡pp̴įl̕K ̶nov ̶r͠essaW ̵e̷i̕W
    ,͢n͏redna ̧r̛uz e̴d̨n̕utS̕
    ͝ren͠i̴e no̷v sg̸níldn̸i̵lB̸
    n҉ehcsne͡M ̀nedn̸ediel͠ ̢e͜iD
    ̸ne̡ll͘af ҉sę ͞,n͝edníw͝h҉c̕s̷ sE͡
    ̕;nh̛ur u͢z e͜tt́ätS͜ ̧reni̸ek ̧fu̡Á
    ̸n̨ebeg͘eg̶ ͟t͘si ͞snu ̢h͞c͟o̢D

Wait, what is happening? The rooms were empty. What once housed their comfortable beds and remaining rations was now completely barren. The doors would all remain open, they decided. And there would be no sleep until this was all resolved. Foul magic was at hand here, and none may rest until the end. If only they could know what unique horrors were in store here.

.̢la̵nr͠et͠e ̕sse̡nth҉gir͏B̷
    ̛liuq́na͝rt͘ ͜n̡i̴ e̵z̵aG͏
    ̷d̢e̶ssel̵b ̵eht̡ ͡f͡o s͞èy͝e͟ e͢ht̵ d̢nĄ
    ̸.҉tir͢iṕs r̀ieh͢t͟ f͝o ͠rewol͟f ͠ehT
    ̢,e͘y͠a ̡rof sm̶o̢olb͘ ̶t͞I
    sd̕lo̷f̧n͏e҉ ̨t̢ąh҉t ̀d̡ub ͢nI
    ͡,deil͏l̀us͘nu ,̡ȩruP
    .sl͘at͘ro͜m̕ḿi ҉eh̶t̸ ͢ehta͜e̵r̸b͡ ̀,g̀ni̢lkc̸ưS̕
    g̡nire͞b́muls ̢eht ek̡il̕ ,etaF͠ móŕf͞ ͏e͝e̴r̕F̕

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day may end up to 30 minutes late for reasons unrelated to the setup.

4. ISO #4

In order to avoid angleshooting, each rolecard has differently worded win conditions. And all repeated rolecards have different wordings for each card.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

MM the analyst has arrived!

According to my rolecard, a Triad exists, and a secret society. I am however unsure if there is indeed a secret society... Wondering if it's not like in illuminati lol.

Also, I can't see what the BIG LETTERS code is, but the normal letters code is simple, it's gniklat ekil taht.

Transcription: Free from Fate, like the slumbering Suokling (Wtf is a suokling lol), breathe the Immortals. Pure[...]

Continuing that in another post. Also
    -vote Distorted
    Screw You!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In order to avoid angleshooting, each rolecard has differently worded win conditions. And all repeated rolecards have different wordings for each card.
    God bless the Blue Raspberry, prophet of .
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

According to my rolecard, a Triad exists, and a secret society. I am however unsure if there is indeed a secret society... Wondering if it's not like in illuminati lol.

Also, I can't see what the BIG LETTERS code is, but the normal letters code is simple, it's gniklat ekil taht.

Transcription: Free from Fate, like the slumbering Suokling (Wtf is a suokling lol), breathe the Immortals. Pure[...]

-vote Distorted
    Screw You!
    HELP IM BEING BULLIED

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

.̢la̵nr͠et͠e ̕sse̡nth҉gir͏B̷
    ̛liuq́na͝rt͘ ͜n̡i̴ e̵z̵aG͏
    ̷d̢e̶ssel̵b ̵eht̡ ͡f͡o s͞èy͝e͟ e͢ht̵ d̢nĄ
    ̸.҉tir͢iṕs r̀ieh͢t͟ f͝o ͠rewol͟f ͠ehT
    ̢,e͘y͠a ̡rof sm̶o̢olb͘ ̶t͞I
    sd̕lo̷f̧n͏e҉ ̨t̢ąh҉t ̀d̡ub ͢nI
    ͡,deil͏l̀us͘nu ,̡ȩruP
    .sl͘at͘ro͜m̕ḿi ҉eh̶t̸ ͢ehta͜e̵r̸b͡ ̀,g̀ni̢lkc̸ưS̕
    g̡nire͞b́muls ̢eht ek̡il̕ ,etaF͠ móŕf͞ ͏e͝e̴r̕F̕
    Transcription: Free from Fate, like the slumbering Suokling (Wtf is a suokling lol), breathe the Immortals. Pure, unsullied, In bud that enfolds It blooms for, aye The flower of their spirit And the eyes of the blessed Gaze in tranquil Brightness eternal.

What the fuck does that mean XD

11. ISO #11

Transcription: Free from Fate, like the slumbering Suokling (Wtf is a suokling lol), breathe the Immortals. Pure, unsullied, In bud that enfolds It blooms for, aye The flower of their spirit And the eyes of the blessed Gaze in tranquil Brightness eternal.

What the fuck does that mean XD
    Idk what that is but it is beautiful for sure lmao this is going to be great

12. ISO #12

Ok, first im going to do an ISO on Cryptonic because MM is top poster right now, and really don't want to spend the time doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What is up fellow kids
    What So I believe this is to possibly fake he doenst know whats going on. doesnt seem he is genuinely confused about what is going on here

is Can you explain what the definition of is, is please?

up usually mafia is at the top of the lists. so this could be hinting they do not have a chat but they know each others identities. so it could be a signal.

fellow kids this is usually a way for someone to downtalk other players. refering to them as "kids" could make him appear to be an authority figure and help people "look up to him" and allow him for easier open wolfing. it also could potentially set him up for a powerwolf play.

after reviewing all of @Cryptonic s posts, I think my vote remains here for now.

13. ISO #13

The other coded thingy is looking like weird German. Meh. Anyone has an idea on how to solve it? I feel like this might be a setup similar to the setup

sadly I dont think the code is "you have made a very bad name for yourself"...

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ok, first im going to do an ISO on Cryptonic because MM is top poster right now, and really don't want to spend the time doing that.

What So I believe this is to possibly fake he doenst know whats going on. doesnt seem he is genuinely confused about what is going on here

up usually mafia is at the top of the lists. so this could be hinting they do not have a chat but they know each others identities. so it could be a signal.

fellow kids this is usually a way for someone to downtalk other players. refering to them as "kids" could make him appear to be an authority figure and help people "look up to him" and allow him for easier open wolfing. it also could potentially set him up for a powerwolf play.

after reviewing all of @Cryptonic s posts, I think my vote remains here for now.
    Omg lol you are making me cough out of laughter.......

Master scumpainter since 2018 - Distorted, Mafia & associates.

15. ISO #15

-vote Distorted
    Screw You!
    why busing first post

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #16

So, coming back to the setup theory...

Triad exists (Unless host is really a (lovely) asshole lol), and I think we can safely assume they know that they are triad, and they seem to be scum, along with secret society. Which means traditional scum hunting tactics should work.

17. ISO #17

@Stealthbomber16 Oh uh, maybe I should have asked this before but...

Are there roles or mechanics that interact with words? By this I mean stuff like jar jar jinx. Because I'd appreciate not to get killed by some kind of rune, given the weird text about Immortals xD

18. ISO #18

oh uh wow ok im kind of hurt here
    you ACCUSE me of not knowing what is going on, because i asked what is going on?!?! where do you get your facts from, i obviously know what's going on and only asked "what" to force a scum slip. it seems i got a bite

"is" is actually an acronym for Islamic State, in which i was trying to recruit my "fellow" kids to the cause.

"kids" is because i am 57 years old in real life, and therefore everyone on here is a child to me. that's why you can't talk to sexy things with me because i'll go to jail once the fbi reads this post (and they will, because i mentioned Islamic State).

BUT the most interesting this about this... you are scum reading me for saying "up" because mafia is at the top of the list. BUT we don't even know there is mafia in this game... the only way you would know that mafia exists is if YOU are in the mafia... So... what do you have to say about this?????

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

you ACCUSE me of not knowing what is going on, because i asked what is going on?!?! where do you get your facts from, i obviously know what's going on and only asked "what" to force a scum slip. it seems i got a bite

"is" is actually an acronym for Islamic State, in which i was trying to recruit my "fellow" kids to the cause.

"kids" is because i am 57 years old in real life, and therefore everyone on here is a child to me. that's why you can't talk to sexy things with me because i'll go to jail once the fbi reads this post (and they will, because i mentioned Islamic State).

BUT the most interesting this about this... you are scum reading me for saying "up" because mafia is at the top of the list. BUT we don't even know there is mafia in this game... the only way you would know that mafia exists is if YOU are in the mafia... So... what do you have to say about this?????
    Ignorant islamic senior!!!
    -vote Cryptonic

21. ISO #21

Everyone's gone.... I guess I'll try to decypher that alone lol

22. ISO #22

I said I BELIEVE you were FAKING that you didnt know what was going on, but in fact (according to you) you actually do... hmm now you are saying you DO know whats going on.... interesting though because that could potentially have town behind it. ill have to look at more of your interactions. leaving this as NAI for now.

islamic state is a secret society....though this does come off trollish, i think it may be that he is actually a neutral evil. This post would be to let evils know to not kill him.

in this post here. I believe all the details that are supposed to draw your eye is fluff. I think the main thing is he is once again referencing the Islamic State. It is there to show emphasis and make sure the scum do not miss it; showing its significance.

Well MM has mentioned that triad potentially exist? why have you not assumed that he is triad than? according to your own logic the only way to know that a specific evil faction is in the game is to be part of it. Ignoring MM doing exactly what you are accusing me of potential alignment between cryptonic and MM forming.

I also refer to any scum factions as mafia. I feel simplifying the factions helps keep the town organized. During random setups where scum is referred to as armadyus, or armadyus followers, we refered to them as cult. in setups where there is terrorists ect, i still refer to them as mafia.

You seem to be picking apart my post word for word to look for something to scum paint creating entire narratives based off of just 1 word in a sentence. I think im going to move you to the neutral evil category for that ;)

23. ISO #23

Actually, Crypt has mentioned FBI, so cops, and jail... and islamic state is a secret society. LYNCH ASAP!!!

24. ISO #24

Distorted, any chance you can decypher the paragraph I didn't solve yet?

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    game thread placeholder

Game will start later tonight. Rolecards will be sent out soon.

The dusty floor of the building underlined the situation of the group. The plan was not to be here for more than a few hours. But it had been almost a week with no contact with the base. Rations were low, there was no more water. Morale was at an all time low.

But the real issue came the 8th day.

They awoke to a dense fog. The rain pattered against the roof above them. But where were they? None seemed to remember. Only that they were 9 strong. But there were now 11? All of them could not remember. The issue didn’t seem immediate. Perhaps they misremembered. But in reality they didn’t remember at all. In the sake of persistence, one suggested that they use their code names. A fine idea, right?

The next day, Watermeloann was found dead. A glowing knife firmly lodged within his spine. The urgency returned, if it had even faded in the first place, that is. They would have to resolve this mystery, and resolve it quickly, they couldn’t dare risk their lives. Something foul was afoot. A clear new threat. Perhaps, a
    Secret Society

The game will start later tonight. I’m not sure. Currently looks like it will be at 8:00 PM CST. That places it at in 6 hours.
    Is that signifying that there is 2 scums? 9 people now 11, meaning 2 scums game into play.

28. ISO #28

OMG

If I click the buttons on the side of my mouse i can go forward and backwards on pages! holy shit i didnt know that.
    WAIT YOU'RE RIGHT LOL

REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD OF MAFIA

A SQUIRREL UNCOVERED THE LONG LASTING SECRET OF PAGE TRAVELING!

29. ISO #29

Is that signifying that there is 2 scums? 9 people now 11, meaning 2 scums game into play.
    I don't think so. Two scums, a triad + a secret society?? In a 10 players setup???? Doesn't make much sense lol. It wouldn't be balanced nor logical, because a society of one person... xD

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

I wonder if this setup will give us hints as we go. meaning if we can have less deaths early it may be better. still a thought, this wont really come into play or have answers until some flips/days pass anyways
    Who said we were going to have flips.... And who said we were going to have LEGIT flips....... My first and only experience of 100% hidden setup was the "????" game, and the almighty scum lord was called Reality Bender, who could basically make stuff super weird and different. He made us think the setup was a quest for the holy grail lmao we had a Merlin the Wizard flip, while that role was very very far from existing.

Long short story: care about flips.

33. ISO #33

is there a setup link?
    Would host lie in my rolecard?

And no it's not a scum slip, don't even think about it.

34. ISO #34

Oh yeah..... There's no majority. Or there is but we don't know. At least, we don't have a "X votes to lynch" thing. But for this game to be a game of Mafia, we need lynches, so I assume there's a way to lynch.

35. ISO #35

I don't think so. Two scums, a triad + a secret society?? In a 10 players setup???? Doesn't make much sense lol. It wouldn't be balanced nor logical, because a society of one person... xD
    ... the 2 scums would be triad. maybe secret society is a cult? or a group of people within the game (like illuminati) with a different win objective. A 0 setup game is going to be something crazy.

36. ISO #36

Who said we were going to have flips.... And who said we were going to have LEGIT flips....... My first and only experience of 100% hidden setup was the "????" game, and the almighty scum lord was called Reality Bender, who could basically make stuff super weird and different. He made us think the setup was a quest for the holy grail lmao we had a Merlin the Wizard flip, while that role was very very far from existing.

Long short story: care about flips.
    oh shit.....so your implying that I need to think further outside the box here lol.

i'm going to treat it as a simple game for as long as I can before i have to acknowledge something else is going on.

so as of right now, I am viewing this game as 8 towns 2 triads and a potential cult/illuminati kinda thing within.

37. ISO #37

... the 2 scums would be triad. maybe secret society is a cult? or a group of people within the game (like illuminati) with a different win objective. A 0 setup game is going to be something crazy.
    ...idk. Given the fact that absolutely NOTHING clear about the setup has been given by host, I think we should wait before trying to guess the number of scums. We should rather work with the info we have atm... and here the cypher comes.

I checked, there's no "that" in the text unless it doesn't work with letter replacement or anagram.

38. ISO #38

The first paragraph (first 2 words banned succession) but from 2 differnet languages.

However with the capital letters in each word it looks like a word scramble thing as well as different language? because many dont pop up on google translate. I would assume the lines around them are there for 1 of 4 reasons:

1) to prevent copy pasting

2) they have their own significance that can be reaaranged as well

3) a pattern pointing something out

4) To make it look messier.

39. ISO #39

...idk. Given the fact that absolutely NOTHING clear about the setup has been given by host, I think we should wait before trying to guess the number of scums. We should rather work with the info we have atm... and here the cypher comes.

I checked, there's no "that" in the text unless it doesn't work with letter replacement or anagram.
    9 and 11 were mentioned multiple times

9/11 ? lol omg this games going to prey on all sorts of paranoia.

But i think it was mentioned over and over to give us the number of 1 of the scum factions (triad)

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Doch uns ist gegebeh Auf keiner Statte uz ruhn; Es schwinden es fallen Die leidenden Menschen Blindlings von einer Stunde zur andern Wie Wasser von Klippe zu klippe geworfen Jahrlang ins Ungewisse hinab.
    But we are entitled to no rest on any place; The falling people fall blindly from one hour to another Like water from cliff to cliff thrown down into uncertainty for years.

google translated from german (backwards)

43. ISO #43

But we are entitled to no rest on any place; The falling people fall blindly from one hour to another Like water from cliff to cliff thrown down into uncertainty for years.

google translated from german (backwards)
    just sent it to a chick i know in Germany. see if maybe google translate missed something lol

44. ISO #44

@Stealthbomber16 Oh uh, maybe I should have asked this before but...

Are there roles or mechanics that interact with words? By this I mean stuff like jar jar jinx. Because I'd appreciate not to get killed by some kind of rune, given the weird text about Immortals xD

45. ISO #45

Message 1 (bigger message)

Message 2 (smaller message)
    Free from Fate, like the slumbering Suokling (Wtf is a suokling lol), breathe the Immortals. Pure, unsullied, In bud that enfolds It blooms for, aye The flower of their spirit And the eyes of the blessed Gaze in tranquil Brightness eternal.

however if you copy and paste parts of the messages it changes... lol so gonna have to verify if that first 1 is correct at all.

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

Hullo...

-vote Distorted

He is Iluminati, he spoken in my mason chat. Guilty.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I claim SerialArsonFather

also @Cryptonic can't believe SB16 actually granted your request. hello fellow scum mate

Off to work now, cya later peeps
    I CC.

50. ISO #50
    Ganelon

-vote Distorted
    Screw You!
    A TRIAD? Also what the hell is a "secret society"? That sounds like Masons