1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM the secret society

Night Two

Lore to be added later

Gyrlander's role was Citizen

His last will was
    Spoiler : Will :

Shoot AIVION. You can burn in hell.

All hail the Cat Empress. And AIVION the cutie.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night is shortened by 2 hours to make EoD at a not as cancerous time for Europeans
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1852

Day 3

AIVION was shot in the head. He was Citizen.
    naz was found stabbed. She was Lookout.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

With 4 players alive, 3 votes to hammer.

@Cryptonic
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Kenny

I'll edit this post to make it look not shitty later.

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

Inside his room, we found a piece of paper in AIVION's handwriting. It seems to most likely be his last thoughts.

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by AIVION
    "I am dead since Cryptonic more than likely thought I was SS for defending Gyrlander (stupid no offense sir). I just felt that Gyrlander was my citizen friend just like how I felt like MM was SS. MM will more than likely say Blink is SS.. Just bewear that and take his result with an open mind.

Good luck, you're gonna need it. >"

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

Blink is not SS either.
    -vote Kenny
    Crypt can't be both SS and Mafia lol. This is what makes the most sense right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    alright MM let's hear what you got, then we go from there
    Yeah BOTH are inno and I know I'm not SS and you can't be either so... Kenny being a mayor that can only reveal when SS dies is very convenient if he's himself SS... Blink was scummy by association with Gyrlander only, yet Gyrlander was town. @Gyrlander THIS IS IN YOUR NAME. FOWARD, TO VICTORY!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1862

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is all you're going to get from me. As i've stated my case in previous days. In no world will i ever vote crypt or kenny so GG. I made my 5 posts

13. ISO #1863

Are you seriously going to entertain whatever he says?
    I mean, it is MM, but still want to hear what he says lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #1864

Also there cannot be more than 1 SS, else they'd already have won.

15. ISO #1865

I mean, it is MM, but still want to hear what he says lol
    LOL okay lynch me and shoot Kenny after :P

16. ISO #1866

There's 0 use to argue here, I messed up, if town loses it's on me, etc etc. I need to listen to my gut reads more

AND GYRLANDER, YOU NEED TO BE LESS OF A PASSIVE VEGETABLE OR I'LL EAT YOU >=O

17. ISO #1867

WELL I have better things to do than sit here and listen you tell me how bad I am, to finally see "Marshmallow Marshall has been lynched! Stand by for the host's end of day post..."

And those things are to go play EU4.

18. ISO #1868

Real reason I kept blink alive is because he seems like he figured it out, so would take less convincing.

I just find it odd that yours is the only rolecard in the game that mentioned Triad.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #1869

Well this was a lot of fun guys. Interesting set up to say the least. Thanks for letting me join.
    Gg
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

Game Over

Stealth turned the lights off for the day. It had been exhausting. The experiment had been a resounding success, however. It went as well as it could have.

After Marshmallow Marshall was beaten by the 3 of them, Kenny took the opportunity. He knew he could overpower blinkskater, but killing Cryptonic before he could shoot him would be hard. There was only one way out of here, and it was through blood, he was sure of it. While Marsh was screaming in horror, Kenny took a knife from his pocket. Cryptonic was busy questioning Marsh, he would never see him coming. He just had to wait.

And wait he did. He waited until Cryptonic got fed up with hearing the same things. He waited until he pulled out his gun and shot Marsh. Then he struck. He quickly stabbed Cryptonic in the spine, and disarmed him. With his newly stolen gun, blinkskater was easy work. But how do you leave? Kenny didn't think it through. He never thought it through.

There was never an exit. There was never planned to be one. Stealth would have fun goading them on through the experiment, but with one life left, there was no point in continuing. The game, as it seemed to him, had reached a conclusion. With Kenny as the clear and concise victor. Kenny yelled from the chamber. Stealth just smirked. It was nearly morning now. He needed to turn it off.

With the flick of a switch, the entire room dissipated, with Kenny and the corpses in it. And the events of the game faded into the back of the participant's minds to be remembered as no more than a fond memory.

Congratulations to Kenny, the Serial Killer!

Spoiler : role list :
    the role list is
    1x Serial Killer
    1x Mafia Goon
    1x Mafia Paranoid Consig (May check to see if player is in the Secret Society)
    1x Lookout
    1x Doctor
    1x Paranoid Investigator (May check to see if player is in the Secret Society)
    4x Citizen

There is no secret society. I wanted to see how all the players would react to a setup that hints super duper heavily at the existence of the secret society.

Spoiler : Cryptonic's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic

Blink absolutely fucked up the ending of the game there. With two votes on MM, all Kenny had to do was vote. He essentially just coasted through the game. Well done!

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875
    Ganelon

-vote Cryptonic
    for MVP gg

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

-vote Cryptonic

for MVP, you were the one who truly made deceptive plays and wasn't stupid. Or should I vote Blink for scum MVP

GG WP people.

also crypt you have best lw

28. ISO #1878

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also all the codes were just some random bullshit with no relevancy to the game
    @Stealthbomber16

I request a legitimate translation and solving for your cyphers, along with how you added those bullshit symbols around letters to make it hard to read and to copypaste. You really owe me this for making me translate Latin and Creole for 0 reason... lol.

29. ISO #1879

Also special mention to stealth for his great hosting of a weird ass setup, just like in 1krc game. You're really a great host <3

and u better be a great player too if we get in * * * * * * * * ** *** * * together... :P

30. ISO #1880

Oh and my deepest apologies to AIVION and Gyrlander....

I guess Mafia could never win with Town lol. However I really wish Crypt had won instead of Kenny... nothing against you but the game literally pushed the win in your mouth

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh and my deepest apologies to AIVION and Gyrlander....

I guess Mafia could never win with Town lol. However I really wish Crypt had won instead of Kenny... nothing against you but the game literally pushed the win in your mouth
    Don't ever speak to me or any of my relatives.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    blink's tunneling mind also fucked us over.
    I can't blame him for tunneling lol. At all.

36. ISO #1886
    Ganelon

Im a man of my word and i will literally never play another game on this sight ever again, i'm not going to go back and forth with you all for it is pointless and yall are not even sane. Cya.
    nooo blink come back!

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

blink's tunneling mind also fucked us over.
    It did, but it was very thought out. MM was scummy lol

40. ISO #1890

It did, but it was very thought out. MM was scummy lol
    Yeah. I really want to think I could have done better and convinced him to lynch someone else. However, as he would 0% lynch Kenny because of his useless Night Action we would have killed Naz, which would have been a Town death. Then you would probably have shot me cause you're a dick. And then you would be in the same situation, Town with no chance of winning. :/

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Lol he did put cryptonic as scum with noctiz tho per the signup thread
    Hes a kind soul

46. ISO #1896

Lol he did put cryptonic as scum with noctiz tho per the signup thread
    I even said it in like my first post
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

47. ISO #1897

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ok, first im going to do an ISO on Cryptonic because MM is top poster right now, and really don't want to spend the time doing that.

What So I believe this is to possibly fake he doenst know whats going on. doesnt seem he is genuinely confused about what is going on here

is Can you explain what the definition of is, is please?

up usually mafia is at the top of the lists. so this could be hinting they do not have a chat but they know each others identities. so it could be a signal.

fellow kids this is usually a way for someone to downtalk other players. refering to them as "kids" could make him appear to be an authority figure and help people "look up to him" and allow him for easier open wolfing. it also could potentially set him up for a powerwolf play.

after reviewing all of @Cryptonic s posts, I think my vote remains here for now.
    Distorted solved the game on page 1
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

48. ISO #1898

Don't ever speak to me or any of my relatives.
    NOOOOOOOO

49. ISO #1899

Im a man of my word and i will literally never play another game on this sight ever again, i'm not going to go back and forth with you all for it is pointless and yall are not even sane. Cya.
    k then

More seriously... You are allowed to misread me because I was scummy, but I am not allowed to misread Gyrlander because he was scummy. Come on...

50. ISO #1900

Distorted solved the game on page 1
    Yep GG DISTORTED