S-FM the secret society - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 1931
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Cryptonic Are you telling me that the chance of us actually lynching naz was impossible from the start?
    what, no not at all.
    there are 5 town alive with L-4. so if all town lynched naz, she could still be Town and have no non-town vote for her. It's always been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #1802

Sadly, you're more wrong than right MM. Please re-consider. I'm 100% sure lynching naz and shooting Kenny is our best option right now.
    With my current reads... I'm sorry, DaveGyrlander, but I'm afraid I cannot do this. You are obviously biased by the knowledge of your role and alignment, whatever it is. I have you as a suspect, and you are telling me that someone I checked clean should die, along with Naz. You are scummier than those two put together to me. You said my case on you was basic; it is simple because your case on me holds no water, nor did your play until recently. This is what makes me doubt and I hate it. Don't make it harder than it is
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1803

NO. IF YOU LYNCH ME YOU SHOOT AIVION AS HE ASKED.
    I second this

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    With my current reads... I'm sorry, DaveGyrlander, but I'm afraid I cannot do this. You are obviously biased by the knowledge of your role and alignment, whatever it is. I have you as a suspect, and you are telling me that someone I checked clean should die, along with Naz. You are scummier than those two put together to me. You said my case on you was basic; it is simple because your case on me holds no water, nor did your play until recently. This is what makes me doubt and I hate it. Don't make it harder than it is
    IF I WAS SCUM I WOULDN'T BE AWAKE AT 4 AM TRYING TO FUCKING CHANCE EVERYONE'S MIND.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1807

8. ISO #1808

I'm talking about NOW. You, MM, AIVION and me.
    Yea, why would you want to lynch the lookout whose like 99% likely to die tonight

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IN A HIDDEN SETUP YOU DIMWIT.
    because the only power a citizen has is revealing it's role on death. If we have less or no citizen claimers, it's a lot easier in LYLO to find the liar.
    Plus, you might get lucky and hit a scum.

11. ISO #1811

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    nvm, if you continue saying these things I'll have AIVION and Crypt fucking turbo-lynch you right now.

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    because the only power a citizen has is revealing it's role on death. If we have less or no citizen claimers, it's a lot easier in LYLO to find the liar.
    Plus, you might get lucky and hit a scum.
    Hum. It's a little bit sad that we do not have that many Town slots to spare, right? I'm convinced AIVION and me are Town, and if you clean us both consider the game cleant as well, cause SS auto win.

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

Hum. It's a little bit sad that we do not have that many Town slots to spare, right? I'm convinced AIVION and me are Town, and if you clean us both consider the game cleant as well, cause SS auto win.
    Blink is the Citizen I trust the most tbh not saying I trust him, just out of the 3 claims.

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Blink is the Citizen I trust the most tbh not saying I trust him, just out of the 3 claims.
    blink, the citizen that has voted naz and has left.

I can 10000% assure you that if I wasn't Town and if it wasn't me or someone else I wouldn't be here at 4:03 AM.

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

blink, the citizen that has voted naz and has left.

I can 10000% assure you that if I wasn't Town and if it wasn't me or someone else I wouldn't be here at 4:03 AM.
    He said he was drinking.
    I can understand the appeal

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

You're 100% trolling and are just doing this cause you get a raging boner at looking me suffer and scream like a dying pig.
    Yea, it's true.
    But I'm sorry man, it's time to say goodbye. any last words?

31. ISO #1831

naz literally voted me and dissapear, Kenny said that I'm 100% scum and that I can go to hell and left. And now MM, the only one that seemed to have a glimpse of intelligence and PROGRESSION decided to come back to his previous stance negating all my progress with him and has stopped posting.

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Looks like town lost.

yaaay..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

34. ISO #1834

CRYPT. THERE ARE 2 HOURS LEFT AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU GENUINELY THINK THAT I'M SCUM.
    you're right, i don't think you're scum, but i could always be wrong

35. ISO #1835

36. ISO #1836

37. ISO #1837

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

It'll be:

Congratulations to Secret Society for winning!
    Basically. It'll be GG.

And I won't have to worry about it since I'll be dead and I don't have to give a fuck anymore

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

44. ISO #1844

Yeah.. you have already said it many times, I believe you're losing neurones because of the action you MAY take right now.
    It's not worth waiting around I'd just go to bed if I were you.

Especially if you have school lol.

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

I DO NOT WANT HIM TO DIE AS WELL. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO CONVINCE YOU GUYS TO GET NAZ OR KENNY
    I'm pretty sure that's not happening.

47. ISO #1847

Please just say something to MM or Crypt.
    About what? saving you?

I'm pretty sure Crypt has made his mind up on the fact he's more than likely gonna hammer you.

48. ISO #1848

Alright, I think that's adequate time to get what you needed to say in.

I want to go away from the computer, but don't want to miss the game. So, gonna close now.
    love you gyrlander, nice playing with you. hope to play again soon.

naz please watch me and keep me safe.

-vote gyrlander

g'night see ya tomorrow guys. just stick to plan and we got this.

49. ISO #1849

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    About what? saving you?

I'm pretty sure Crypt has made his mind up on the fact he's more than likely gonna hammer you.
    And MM won't vote anyone else I'm sure.

50. ISO #1850