2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I should use my unused MafiaUniverse account and host it there. lol.
    If you do that, tell me please

I'm back
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1758

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #1759

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Sure its a bluff. Call it what you want. But i dont think SS wants to take that chance. Plus they have to kill naz unless they're trying to frame her, but if shes alive that means naz could be on me and they would get caught &be lynched. Unless naz is lying scum, but i dont really think so
    @Cryptonic who do you think is the scum team?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Btw I'm not lynching Kenny today over a potential detection immunity. Naz is a maybe... SS could have a lookout or an agent. Gyrlander is still very suspicious in my mind but with the time we have and I didn't know we had, I want to explore other possiblities. And Cryptonic... I am actually tempted to push a lynch on you because of that, but I actually don't want you to die, with the SS around and because I secretly think that you are this game's MVP lol.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

13. ISO #1763

was it not always Gyrlander?? it's been destined since the start.

Let's think of this entirely mechanical, if that helps anyone.
    Say we lynch Gyrlander. If game doesn't end cause of Town flip:

MM check blink
    naz watches Me
    I kill AIVI (assuming worst case scenario town flip)

Assuming naz dies:
    Remaining Players: Cryptonic, MM, blink & Kenny.
    If MM finds that blink is SS, then we have a 50/50 lynch. we will discuss & decide then who is scummier.
    If MM finds that blink is not SS, then it narrows it to: MM &/or Kenny. Then we will decide who is scummier between those two.

Tomorrow will be LYLO, so we have to be open to explore all possibilities.

Honestly, I think the kill choices are fine. It really helps remove any of the random unknown variables like Citizen claims, and makes us have a much better chance correctly lynching tomorrow. We might even get lucky and get scum.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #1764

I hope I don't have to use that bot because I will be fucking confused.
    Nah you can host manually too dont worry

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw I'm not lynching Kenny today over a potential detection immunity. Naz is a maybe... SS could have a lookout or an agent. Gyrlander is still very suspicious in my mind but with the time we have and I didn't know we had, I want to explore other possiblities. And Cryptonic... I am actually tempted to push a lynch on you because of that, but I actually don't want you to die, with the SS around and because I secretly think that you are this game's MVP lol.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.
    i don't get what this means. am i too baked

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #1766

MM check blink
    naz watches Me

Assuming naz dies:
    If MM finds that blink is SS, then we have a 50/50 lynch. we will discuss & decide then who is scummier.
    If MM finds that blink is not SS, then it narrows it to: MM &/or Kenny. Then we will decide who is scummier between those two.

Honestly, I think the kill choices are fine. It really helps remove any of the random unknown variables like Citizen claims, and makes us have a much better chance correctly lynching tomorrow. We might even get lucky and get scum.
    kk, so you kill 2 Townies, 1 Town dies for sure because of SS. That leaves 4 people. Considering SS is most probably 2 people they win.

- THE END -

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #1767

MM check blink
    naz watches Me

Assuming naz dies:

Tbh I would prefer you to kill blink and I invest AIVION if we lynch Gyrlander and he flips scum. I have a quite strong associative read on Gyr-Blink.
    Do you agree with this? Because I guess that lynching Gyrlander is the logical choice... yet I have a doubt on his scumminess that I didn't have and I don't like that, because usually when that happens to me, it's because I've been tunneling a townie... I'm going to re-read my own case against Gyrlander and then decide actually lol. I want to see if I wasn't just overheated, or if Gyrlander is actually scummy.

18. ISO #1768

kk, so you kill 2 Townies, 1 Town dies for sure because of SS. That leaves 4 people. Considering SS is most probably 2 people they win.

- THE END -
    I'm fairly certain it's one person. Don't worry man, I've thought this through.

19. ISO #1769

Tbh I would prefer you to kill blink and I invest AIVION if we lynch Gyrlander and he flips scum. I have a quite strong associative read on Gyr-Blink.
    Do you agree with this? Because I guess that lynching Gyrlander is the logical choice... yet I have a doubt on his scumminess that I didn't have and I don't like that, because usually when that happens to me, it's because I've been tunneling a townie... I'm going to re-read my own case against Gyrlander and then decide actually lol. I want to see if I wasn't just overheated, or if Gyrlander is actually scummy.
    no i'm not killing blink LOL you wild

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

i don't get what this means. am i too baked
    Oh yeah "that" had no referent my bad lol crappy english. that is the fact that you don't want to give info. I'll just let it go and trust you xD now brb, reading my own case on gyr.

22. ISO #1772

How about I kill naz? What do you think of that???? Is that something you'd be interested in??

23. ISO #1773

Oh yeah "that" had no referent my bad lol crappy english. that is the fact that you don't want to give info. I'll just let it go and trust you xD now brb, reading my own case on gyr.
    yea you will, hush now little one

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

I've been thinking this for a while, but imagine if SS was actually SO secret that even they don't know they are Secret Society?

And now I just thought that there is no hidden info in rolecards. good.

nvm my ass.
    Also shouldn't that explaination about the Paranoid word in my rolecard, based on a convo with host, convince you that I'm town? Or are you going to say that the SS has a paranoid investigator that does fucking nothing but find what they already know: their teammate? And I'm assuming there are 2 SSs else it's not a society lol.

28. ISO #1778

How about I kill naz? What do you think of that???? Is that something you'd be interested in??
    Will answer after I read my case NOW LEMME GO

29. ISO #1779

And if she flips Town, shoot Kenny, thank you.
    If she flips SS, Kenny would be able to reveal.

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

Also shouldn't that explaination about the Paranoid word in my rolecard, based on a convo with host, convince you that I'm town? Or are you going to say that the SS has a paranoid investigator that does fucking nothing but find what they already know: their teammate? And I'm assuming there are 2 SSs else it's not a society lol.
    I don't know, I feel you guys aren't thinking correctly about this setup. This is a hidden one. You guys seem too sure about many things when you know JACKSHIT.

Plus, if you were SS you could be lying to us.

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

There can be more than 1 SS, remember? ^^
    There isn't bb, just relax. It's all going to turn out just fine.
    You really think 4 scum, 2 KPN, vs 6 Town?
    Town would lose majority n1. Just relax bb

34. ISO #1784

Hmm and now you see a chance to get out of lynch...

So you're saying I'm scummy because you don't get the town vibes you usually get from me. Did you read my posts lol? I think I'm pretty much like my town self, 100% of the time which I'm not able to do as scum. First paragraph gives no scumtell, just the absence of town tells for you.

Second paragraph is not making me scummy in any way... it's neither a warrant nor a ground to your argument, therefore it is irrelevant, yet it is a main part of your case against me.

Third paragraph is what you say it is: A GUESS. Do you remember my soft claim, post #81? I hinted at me being paranoid there. You are literally taking a very improbable guess on that because you know that the Paranoid part, along with Crypt's, makes me quite hard to lynch.

I am going to allow myself to openly discredit your case against me there. The absence of town tells is false IMO, but I am obviously biased by the knowledge of me being town. The part about my read on you is irrelevant to a case against me, and doesn't defend you either, so in this situation, it's fluff. And the part about your guess is just bullshit lol you're trying to scumpaint the fact that I have the word "paranoid" in my role.

I am also noticing the sudden resistance to your lynch, while you were widely suspected during the entire game, at different levels. I am convinced of having caught a scum there.

I do not believe @AIVION to be scum with @Gyrlander , simply because some of their interactions were absolutely not WvW, looking at the "Can I be rainbow read?" stuff, scums don't tend to interact with eachother just for fun SEVERAL TIMES when it's not needed. So I would ask @Cryptonic not to shoot AIVION, only investigate him.

Last thing: if you want a town tell, look at when I derped saying I was a Paranoid Sheriff, but then double checked my rolecard and noticed it was Investigator instead of Sheriff, even if the action is a Sheriff's one.

Conclusion: Gyrlander is SS.
    The fact is, I still wholeheartedly agree with my case, to which he did not reply with something trying to actually address my points there...
    -vote Gyrlander

@Cryptonic I say we lynch Gyrlander. If he flips Town, shoot Naz. If he flips scum, shoot Blink. Do you agree with this plan?

Also @Gyrlander you're at L-1. My sincere apologies if you are town

35. ISO #1785

There isn't bb, just relax. It's all going to turn out just fine.
    You really think 4 scum, 2 KPN, vs 6 Town?
    Town would lose majority n1. Just relax bb
    Stop acting like you know a lot more than you claim to. It's disturbing.

I believe we also agreed that Mafia could join Town, remember?
    ^^

36. ISO #1786

Simple question, yes/no
    To which I wanted to give an appropriate and enlightened answer. see my last post

37. ISO #1787

The fact is, I still wholeheartedly agree with my case, to which he did not reply with something trying to actually address my points there...
    -vote Gyrlander

@Cryptonic I say we lynch Gyrlander. If he flips Town, shoot Naz. If he flips scum, shoot Blink. Do you agree with this plan?

No, no apologies. I hope you drown in your fucking guilt after my town flip if Crypt actually decides to hammer me.

Are you 100% doing this? Want to know before forgetting the amazing naz chance you gave me

38. ISO #1788

-vote Gyrlander

You'd actually be OK with me killing naz tonight?! But what if I trust naz and keep her alive?!?!

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Stop acting like you know a lot more than you claim to. It's disturbing.

I believe we also agreed that Mafia could join Town, remember?
    ^^
    I'm glad! I'm trying to make it come off as disturbing.

41. ISO #1791

You'd actually be OK with me killing naz tonight?! But what if I trust naz and keep her alive?!?!
    Yes, because it would mean I fucked up horribly with my reads. I checked kenny, not naz. Yes, detect immune is a possibility, but with the "immune to stuff affecting speech" thing.... I think he's town. I townread AIVION a lot because of his interactions with me this EoD.

But if Gyrlander flips scum, you shoot Blinkskater 100% because that'll mean I was right all along

42. ISO #1792

MM I don't need to answer that post because it's very basic.

I base my reads on my gut. (idk if that's well written).

I feel AIVION is 99% Town and blink is likely Town. That leaves 4 of you. I think there probably are 2 SS. Considering Crypt is probably Mafia that makes me have to believe that there are 2 SS between naz, MM and you. Do you understand why I'm continously asking to lynch one of you?

Recently, you have made me think that you're Town and that's why I'm trying to get you guys to lynch naz. However, you're being fucking annoying and closed-minded.

43. ISO #1793

NO. IF YOU LYNCH ME YOU SHOOT AIVION AS HE ASKED.
    Nope my Empress, for he is town and I refuse to kill off a townie. Did you not see how this man acted? He tried to get the most info possible out of me, as a good town would do. He could have hammered me at some point I think.

44. ISO #1794

Yes, because it would mean I fucked up horribly with my reads. I checked kenny, not naz. Yes, detect immune is a possibility, but with the "immune to stuff affecting speech" thing.... I think he's town. I townread AIVION a lot because of his interactions with me this EoD.

But if Gyrlander flips scum, you shoot Blinkskater 100% because that'll mean I was right all along
    Sadly, you're more wrong than right MM. Please re-consider. I'm 100% sure lynching naz and shooting Kenny is our best option right now.

45. ISO #1795

MM I don't need to answer that post because it's very basic.

I base my reads on my gut. (idk if that's well written).

I feel AIVION is 99% Town and blink is likely Town. That leaves 4 of you. I think there probably are 2 SS. Considering Crypt is probably Mafia that makes me have to believe that there are 2 SS between naz, MM and you. Do you understand why I'm continously asking to lynch one of you?

Recently, you have made me think that you're Town and that's why I'm trying to get you guys to lynch naz. However, you're being fucking annoying and closed-minded.
    What makes Naz scummy? Also don't worry: if you flip town, Crypt shoots naz and everything will be alright, because he said so ;)

46. ISO #1796

Nope my Empress, for he is town and I refuse to kill off a townie. Did you not see how this man acted? He tried to get the most info possible out of me, as a good town would do. He could have hammered me at some point I think.
    Dude MM you literally returned to your big post saying I'm SS. At that point you were convinced I was SS but now your mind has been changing, WHY DO YOU COME BACK AT THAT POST AND DECIDE TO VOTE ME BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY WERE CORRECT?

OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO BELIEVE YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT A POST YOU MADE AS I WOULD PROBABLY DO. SPECIALLY WITH THE RECENT ONES.

47. ISO #1797

NO. IF YOU LYNCH ME YOU SHOOT AIVION AS HE ASKED.
    I'm not killing naz lmao.
    I win with town, and naz is the only person I know is 100% town. it would practically be gamethrowing for me to kill her. She knows I visited Distorted, I don't have any reason not to trust her. That's why I stopped trying to lynch her, because it's not in my wincon to get rid of her.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800