Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 1931
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Cryptonic is scum and a liar
    This is one of the posts that confirm naz as a lookout. She COULD be SS lookout, MAYBE... but I don't think so. Just a reminder.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1702

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Oh yes, I'm like 99% sure I have this solved. Sadly, if I die tonight, I lose even if Town wins. So, I have outlined my thoughts in my last will as a sort of Insurance Policy to keep SS away from me.

You guys got this though, I believe in you!
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CRYPT. If you believe you have 99% solved you better post it before EoD comes... I do not think that SS will be that scared of your LW, lmao.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #1703

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Day Two

kyrie eleison

Nobody slept soundly. Sounds of creeping footsteps echoed through the building. When day shone through the slats of the roof-boards above, all emerged from their rooms. Except for two.

Distorted was the first one that was realized to be missing. They slowly opened his door and saw the body. A terrible, terrible fate. But there was no dagger. Instead, a single gunshot, to the head. How did they not hear this through the night? How horrible! A poor innocent Citizen, shot and killed in the night!

But someone was missing from the room. Magoroth! Of course! How could they be so silly! It had to be him! He shot Distorted then fled! Was he not one of the ones who attacked NoctiZ? A truly violent soul must be apprehended! They burst down the locked door to Magoroth's room and found another dead body. In fact, it was his own. The same fate as Watermeloann. The knife was left on the table next to his bed. But how did he get a bed? There were no beds, right? None of us had beds, did we? Wait, we did? When? How? They couldn't make this work. And now the Doctor was dead too.

Graveyard
    Watermeloann - ??? Stabbed
    Noctiz - Goon Lynched
    Distorted - Citizen Shot
    Magoroth - Doctor Stabbed

Living players
    @AIVION
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny
    @blinkskater
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @naz
    @Cryptonic

[resetvotes][/resetvotes]
    With 7 players alive, 4 votes to hammer.

[Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    My deepest apologies for the delays and the horrible EoD for europeans. This is the only time I'll be available. EoN will likely be adjusted as well to make the start of day 3 more convenient.
    EoD is in 3 hours 37 minutes. KEEP CALM AND LYNCH GYRLANDER AT EOD.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #1704

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK CRYPT. If you believe you have 99% solved you better post it before EoD comes... I do not think that SS will be that scared of your LW, lmao.
    Wait what... @Cryptonic EXPLAIN

5. ISO #1705

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Idk what flailing means, please explain xD

Also I'm not attacking to survive, I'm attacking because I really scumread Gyrlander.

PTB was easily discreditable is what I meant.

You actually won't be the one who deserves to die if I get lynched... Gyrlander and blink will. NEVER YOU :P

How is it weird to not know how I'm scummy if I'm playing as town? I don't understand that line.
    And when I flip Town, who'll be responsible? You literally let me survive D1 because I asked you to as I wanted to see what this game has to offer... AND NOW YOU BECOME 100% NUTS YOU FUCKING FUCK

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

EoD is in 3 hours 37 minutes. KEEP CALM AND LYNCH GYRLANDER AT EOD.
    Even if I actually think lynching other people would be a better option, I know I'm 100% Town Citizen and I refuse to let you lynch me. I'll fight with my bones and teeth. Prepare for an all-in fight, motherfucker.

8. ISO #1708

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    K I'll be sleeping at eod then.
    -vote gyrlander
    I suppose it begins, huh?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710

And when I flip Town, who'll be responsible? You literally let me survive D1 because I asked you to as I wanted to see what this game has to offer... AND NOW YOU BECOME 100% NUTS YOU FUCKING FUCK
    The fact that you're able to fake genuine anger as scum doesn't help your case. But I'm going from 99% sure to 98% sure, you gained some townpoints on last posts o.O but then WHO IS SCUM if it's not you and I know it's not me...

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

hold on will re-read and respond to you MM in a sec here.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

@AIVION

If you love still trust me please vote MM. I'm currently at L-1 and I believe it's time we give Crypt 3 hours to decide who to lynch.
    Already did.

15. ISO #1715

And now the Mafia holds Mjolnir in their hands... great XD

16. ISO #1716

The fact that you're able to fake genuine anger as scum doesn't help your case. But I'm going from 99% sure to 98% sure, you gained some townpoints on last posts o.O but then WHO IS SCUM if it's not you and I know it's not me...
    Why do you think I'm God as scum lol? I feel 100% bad every time I play Mafia and I think I'm projecting my Town-Meta as hard as ever.

17. ISO #1717

Better than nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

Why do you think I'm God as scum lol? I feel 100% bad every time I play Mafia and I think I'm projecting my Town-Meta as hard as ever.
    Because you are xD

Remember that game... I think it was called Stay Classy, right? You powerwolfed (or powercatted?) super hard and carried the game for scums.

20. ISO #1720

Are you a tard? LITERALLY if you wish to lynch either Naz or Kenny I would try to convince AIV and Crypt to lynch the chosen one...

21. ISO #1721

Wait why do i decide who is lynched
    Because everyone but you voted lol

22. ISO #1722

Because you are xD

Remember that game... I think it was called Stay Classy, right? You powerwolfed (or powercatted?) super hard and carried the game for scums.
    WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!??! I WANT TO READ THAT ALTERNATE UNIVERSE GYRLANDER

23. ISO #1723

Okay fuck it
    -unvote
    I want more time.

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!??! I WANT TO READ THAT ALTERNATE UNIVERSE GYRLANDER
    Search "Stay Classy" in the S-FM archive. You were a very good player when I started playing... which is why I have a hard time seeing you as a fucking useless town during the entire D1 and not being solvy. But I unvote you because I want more time and because you're being SOLVY atm. GENUINELY SOLVY. If you're scum, I am going to throw ten thousand dogs at you.

28. ISO #1728

Oh shit it really is up to me lol wtf
    Not anymoar because I'm not sure on Gyrlander anymore and I don't like that you kept your info as insurance policy. REVEAL IT
    -vote Cryptonic

29. ISO #1729

Actually... I WANT PRESSURE ON CRYPTONIC FOR THAT INFO

30. ISO #1730

Actually... I WANT PRESSURE ON CRYPTONIC FOR THAT INFO
    It doesn't benefit town to keep it. I'm not even sure it benefits the Mafia lol. So you shall talk, because I hereby decree that your international rights are revoked for the time of an investigation led against you, @Cryptonic .

TALK

31. ISO #1731

Search "Stay Classy" in the S-FM archive. You were a very good player when I started playing... which is why I have a hard time seeing you as a fucking useless town during the entire D1 and not being solvy. But I unvote you because I want more time and because you're being SOLVY atm. GENUINELY SOLVY. If you're scum, I am going to throw ten thousand dogs at you.

My big ass is inmune to dogs.

Your concept of "solvy, genuine solvy" and every other term is astonishing. I'll let you think about it.
    Images attachées Images attachées

32. ISO #1732

Not anymoar because I'm not sure on Gyrlander anymore and I don't like that you kept your info as insurance policy. REVEAL IT
    -vote Cryptonic
    What the fuck?
    Gyrlander wants every tpr dead ond said himself he'd prefer lynching others over you, without stating a single reason on why to even scumread in the first place. What does lynching TPRs solve?? It's fucking obvious he isn't thinking that any one of us is scum and he isn't even hiding it. Stop fucking sheeping the powerwolves

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

What the fuck?
    Gyrlander wants every tpr dead ond said himself he'd prefer lynching others over you, without stating a single reason on why to even scumread in the first place. What does lynching TPRs solve?? It's fucking obvious he isn't thinking that any one of us is scum and he isn't even hiding it. Stop fucking sheeping the powerwolves
    I'm not saying I'm convinced Gyrlander is not scum. I want to explore all possiblities given that we have 3:30 more time than I thought.

35. ISO #1735

My big ass is inmune to dogs.

Your concept of "solvy, genuine solvy" and every other term is astonishing. I'll let you think about it.
    Are you saying you're not being genuinely solvy lol? Is that self scumpainting? XD

36. ISO #1736

I dont have the luxury of actualy team mates like you guys. If i die i lose lol if i didnt think we could all win withoit this info, id share it.
    So you guys keep talking, im sure you can all come to an agreement

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

37. ISO #1737

What the fuck?
    I haven't powerwolfed once in my life and I've been mostly lurking D1 and D2 until now. (except that stay classy game which I promise I don't remember at all).

I prefer to lynch either naz or you because MM "Paranoid" thing is quite disturbing and he seems to be more reasonable than you (at least, for now). Also, stop talking about TPR as if they were the Holy Grail when we're in a hidden setup that is supposed to be "Bullshit". THank you.

38. ISO #1738

I dont have the luxury of actualy team mates like you guys. If i die i lose lol if i didnt think we could all win withoit this info, id share it.
    But if you don't give that info, you might lose too

Also are you saying that you know you are the town's enemy?

39. ISO #1739

I haven't powerwolfed once in my life and I've been mostly lurking D1 and D2 until now. (except that stay classy game which I promise I don't remember at all).

I prefer to lynch either naz or you because MM "Paranoid" thing is quite disturbing and he seems to be more reasonable than you (at least, for now). Also, stop talking about TPR as if they were the Holy Grail when we're in a hidden setup that is supposed to be "Bullshit". THank you.
    What about the Your Everyday Average Game, where you replaced in a a jailor.. com hunter, right? I think I have to go get those for you.

40. ISO #1740

Let's NOT pretend that you actually don't have any LW and are just bluffing.

41. ISO #1741

-vote Cryptonic
    Lol sure why not the trains derailed for now anyways.

-vote Cryptonic

42. ISO #1742

What about the Your Everyday Average Game, where you replaced in a a jailor.. com hunter, right? I think I have to go get those for you.
    Oooooh, that one is interesting and I remember it. I just found the rolecard and the setup very interesting. And I think that was the first game I played in a while so I had more energy.

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

Everyday average game
    Stay classy

I messed up badly in stay classy lol. 2 detectives, GREAAAAT...

45. ISO #1745

But if you don't give that info, you might lose too

Also are you saying that you know you are the town's enemy?
    And if you lynch me, you might lose
    You know it benefits you to keep me alive! Thats why im kind or confused about the last minute derail attempt on me.

46. ISO #1746

I gotta go for a bit, I'll be back... I hope so x.x

47. ISO #1747

Idk what flailing means, please explain xD

Also I'm not attacking to survive, I'm attacking because I really scumread Gyrlander.

PTB was easily discreditable is what I meant.

You actually won't be the one who deserves to die if I get lynched... Gyrlander and blink will. NEVER YOU :P

How is it weird to not know how I'm scummy if I'm playing as town? I don't understand that line.
    I dunno, maybe I have a shitty definition of "flailing" your defensive stance seemed more desperate over towny to me.

You say that then proceed to say "don't lynch me" essentially throughout your last post.

Do you feel like Blink is too...? also explain what you mean by "Discrediable" how does someone discredit themselves?

I see, well I was apart of the problem if it resolves that way, so I will have a part to blame regardless.

It just seems like your deflecting the reasons on why you're scumread, but I suppose you already addressed them so that was out of line.

48. ISO #1748

And if you lynch me, you might lose
    You know it benefits you to keep me alive! Thats why im kind or confused about the last minute derail attempt on me.
    I want the juice out of you

49. ISO #1749

In the name of fucking Jesus don't put Crypt to L-2. I'm actually afraid he might be sudden lynched lmao.
    *sigh*

You're no fun

-vote unvote

50. ISO #1750

Let's NOT pretend that you actually don't have any LW and are just bluffing.
    Sure its a bluff. Call it what you want. But i dont think SS wants to take that chance. Plus they have to kill naz unless they're trying to frame her, but if shes alive that means naz could be on me and they would get caught &be lynched. Unless naz is lying scum, but i dont really think so