S-FM the secret society - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1931
  1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Let's be clear: I town-read AIVION and blinkskater.

I literally scumread everyone else (naz, Kenny, MM and Cryptonic)

Let's believe Crypt being Mafia Consigliere for now. And let's hope he can win with us, he won't be the lynch today.

MM is giving basically everyone who I townread scum vibes. He's being townread by my scum reads. The only thing that makes me feel reluctant about lynching him is the fact of the word "Paranoid" with Cryptonic. I do not make my mind about that...

We have naz, who (i think) claimed Town Lookout and knows Crypt killed Distorted last night. She isn't giving me good vibes, and her rolecard feels suspicious.

I do not think SS only ability is to night kill someone and that's it...
    Okay Interesting. I want you to answer me a question and I think it will help me feel at ease:

Do you think the Secret Society is 1 or 2 people? Why not? If it is two people who would the teams be?

If the SS had another night ability what would it be you think?

You have to ANSWER ME THIS FULLY. PLEASE.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #1652

Why are you so convinced your role lets you detect SS for sure? I'm quite interested in the word "PARANOID" being in your rolecard .

However, I'll admit I didnt have that in consideration lol.
    No because as I stated today, I asked SB16 more about that paranoid part. He said there was no hidden information in our rolecards. I think the paranoid part is the "eliminate the secret society and any members of the triad". I saw Kenny as non-SS anyway, and normal paranoid cops see everyone as guilty. @blinkskater gyrlander is the one not reading the thread not me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No because as I stated today, I asked SB16 more about that paranoid part. He said there was no hidden information in our rolecards. I think the paranoid part is the "eliminate the secret society and any members of the triad". I saw Kenny as non-SS anyway, and normal paranoid cops see everyone as guilty. @blinkskater gyrlander is the one not reading the thread not me :P
    sorry pal I don't believe you

4. ISO #1654

You didn't prove shit lol and this discussion is getting seriously disappointing and OMGUSsy from both sides, the next step is ad hominems and I refuse to go there.

Step 1.a.: Lynch me, see my flip
    Step 1.b.: Be wise and lynch Gyrlander

Step 2.a.: Crypt shoots Gyrlander, then you take a close look at Blink because he's highly likely to be gyrlander's scummate
    Step 2.b.: I am confirmed town, so is Kenny, and I will have investigated Blinkskater, so I will know what to do at this point

Step 3.a.: You are at a risky position, probably MYLO or LYLO... I don't know what will happen then
    Step 3.b.: Town wins, if game isn't finished it means Crypt can't win with us

There you go, game plan.
    but what about SK NK?!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

What did Kenny claim? lol.

He claimed Mayor.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #1657

AAAAAAAAAA I do not feel very okey about MM lynch and the fact that it is him or me is making me go CRAZY.

Can we lynch naz instead?
    .................................................. .....................................

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The setup is unknown how can you have so much speculation about it unless you have TMI
    1: there's no TMI in that, I detect the SS, so you're saying I'm SS who detects SS. And yes, they seem to be everyone's enemies, they are evildoers that need to die for me, and apparently for cryptonic too.
    2: if you say it's speculation, it means I'm unsure of it so there's no real info that I have that you don't, right? if you want I can start scumpainting your words too lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Naz is lookout and knew who crypt visited. No we can not lynch naz.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????????

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

He claimed Mayor.
    Mayor who can't reveal until SS is dead*

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    but what about SK NK?!
    Ew that's true

14. ISO #1664

Mayor who can't reveal until SS is dead*
    Thanks -.-

15. ISO #1665

1: there's no TMI in that, I detect the SS, so you're saying I'm SS who detects SS. And yes, they seem to be everyone's enemies, they are evildoers that need to die for me, and apparently for cryptonic too.
    2: if you say it's speculation, it means I'm unsure of it so there's no real info that I have that you don't, right? if you want I can start scumpainting your words too lol.
    This doesn't even make any sense please stop LOL

16. ISO #1666

Okay Interesting. I want you to answer me a question and I think it will help me feel at ease:

Do you think the Secret Society is 1 or 2 people? Why not? If it is two people who would the teams be?

If the SS had another night ability what would it be you think?

You have to ANSWER ME THIS FULLY. PLEASE.
    To be honest, I have no freaking idea. I agree it seems likely that SS are 2 people as Mafia can SUPPOSEDLY join Town. If it's two people I would say... IDK. naz + MM...? When I need to make scum teams it's quite hard right now. I can't imagine 2 people working together. Unless blink or you are doing the pro strat here.

I have literally no idea what other night ability they may have. However, it must be... SPECIAL. Because if not, what makes this setup "BULLSHIT"?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????????
    Nono YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN'T UNDERSTAND

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ABILITIES SS HAVE

THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TREATING THIS SETUP AS A NORMAL ONE AND ACCEPTING ALL INFORMATION THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS GIVING YOU INSTEAD OF JUST BELIEVING YOUR ROLE CARD IS FUCKING HORRENDOUS.

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

Mayor who can't reveal until SS is dead but we think that murdering SS is our only objective... What teh fuck?
    That's a very astute point.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #1671

Did SB16 post that in the thread?

22. ISO #1672

To be honest, I have no freaking idea. I agree it seems likely that SS are 2 people as Mafia can SUPPOSEDLY join Town. If it's two people I would say... IDK. naz + MM...? When I need to make scum teams it's quite hard right now. I can't imagine 2 people working together. Unless blink or you are doing the pro strat here.

I have literally no idea what other night ability they may have. However, it must be... SPECIAL. Because if not, what makes this setup "BULLSHIT"?
    ...Alright. I can accept that answer for now.

One last question:

Why did you say you wanted to lynch Kenny earlier?

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

nvm. My town circle returns to be just AIVION and me.
    Uh, explain? Lol.

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

Did SB16 post that in the thread?
    In the signups thread, yes, he quoted me that on discord pms. You may go see it by yourself

"Your rolecards contain alignment, role (no hidden info), wincon, blah blah blah"

27. ISO #1677

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    it's that easy fellows just do it =P
    It's not EoD just yet.

I also wanna see what else he has to say.

28. ISO #1678

...Alright. I can accept that answer for now.

One last question:

Why did you say you wanted to lynch Kenny earlier?
    Cause there have to be more scum people and I need to think of people. At that time I 100% townread you and blink. That makes crypt naz kenny and mm remaining. If crypt is Maf Consigliere and we agree that SS needs to have at least 2 people... Who could them be? MM and.... naz or Kenny. Good job.

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

It's not EoD just yet.

I also wanna see what else he has to say.
    Yep, but this is TORTURE. I REFUSE TO WAVE MY INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS BY ALLOWING MYSELF TO GET LYNCHED!

31. ISO #1681

Cause there have to be more scum people and I need to think of people. At that time I 100% townread you and blink. That makes crypt naz kenny and mm remaining. If crypt is Maf Consigliere and we agree that SS needs to have at least 2 people... Who could them be? MM and.... naz or Kenny. Good job.
    Do you think the town only has 2 tpr then?

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

So it's literally impossible for us to lynch someone who's not MM or me... I don't like this. at ALL.

And Crypt is going to be the one who decides who dies lmao.
    If you could control my NK, what would you choose?

34. ISO #1684

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

35. ISO #1685

Yep, but this is TORTURE. I REFUSE TO WAVE MY INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS BY ALLOWING MYSELF TO GET LYNCHED!
    Well, Continue to convey your thoughts then.

I think I have an unanswered post directed at you a bit back that you can respond to.

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

What made you stop townreading Blink?

Also I do agree with those pairings.

38. ISO #1688

but then again, you're all suspecting naz has something to do with this.. there's gotta be a reason for that, right??

39. ISO #1689

In the signups thread, yes, he quoted me that on discord pms. You may go see it by yourself

"Your rolecards contain alignment, role (no hidden info), wincon, blah blah blah"
    If you want town tells from me, I think it's really my progression. I did not know what the Paranoid attribute did on D1, I asked to host and didn't understand because he just repeated my role info lol, then he remembered me that there was no hidden info so paranoid invest doesn't see wrong stuff, so I think the only thing paranoid in that is the Triad that doesn't exist.

Also see my progression on Gyrlander, I believe that's a quality case lol.

40. ISO #1690

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If you could control my NK, what would you choose?
    It's pretty clear: Either naz or Kenny. naz rolecard seems too shitty and kenny rolecard doesn't make sense considering how we're planning things out.

I would throw a dice to make a decision between those two ^^

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

This is ridiculous wtf. We don't have only 2 tpr, gyrlander is only scumreading TPRs and is heavily defending citizen claims and blink is heavily opposed to investigations. This whole discussion only started when MM suggested to investigate blink.
    This openwolfing, it's scummy af and in no fucking world can this be good for the town. I'm 100% for plan C from earlier and my oppinion isn't changing in the slightest. Crypt, please don't support antitown play if you win with the town.

44. ISO #1694

It's pretty clear: Either naz or Kenny. naz rolecard seems too shitty and kenny rolecard doesn't make sense considering how we're planning things out.

I would throw a dice to make a decision between those two ^^
    But naz has to die. If naz doesn't die, she's confirmed scum. If she's town, she's dead.
    Although, that means scum might keep her alive to keep suspicion on her.
    So, killing could be a decent.

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Well, I will admit he isn't solving to a certain degree, but I dunno about the rest of your points. I will admit that his level of solviness, if any, are almost the same as they are in the last game which could be looked at in a different degree.

Thats' okay I guess.

I dunno, you seem to be sort of flailing here. I mean it's not a bad move to defend yourself obviously but I dunno...

I don't remember PTB Discrediting himself. He was just attacking you and Me because I defended you from your roleslip (I ignored it since I felt like you were REALLY Towny to me I.E Same playstyle which we still do share yes. It was that moment that made me uneasy about reading you, and is what leads me to my reads on you now). I will admit I need to learn more about that. I keep on learning and this is a learning experience too.

If you legit flip town investigator, then I will more than likely die, and I would deserve it.

hmmm, you don't get how you're scummy? I find that a weird thing to say.
    Idk what flailing means, please explain xD

Also I'm not attacking to survive, I'm attacking because I really scumread Gyrlander.

PTB was easily discreditable is what I meant.

You actually won't be the one who deserves to die if I get lynched... Gyrlander and blink will. NEVER YOU :P

How is it weird to not know how I'm scummy if I'm playing as town? I don't understand that line.

47. ISO #1697

Crypt, you've been watching us but haven't really taken part...

Would you mind telling us what you think about all this shit? I consider your opinion to be valuable.

Oh yes, I'm like 99% sure I have this solved. Sadly, if I die tonight, I lose even if Town wins. So, I have outlined my thoughts in my last will as a sort of Insurance Policy to keep SS away from me.

You guys got this though, I believe in you!

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700