Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1931
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    LMAOOO wtf ok the rest of this thread is just talking shit about me
    I dont care about this game anymore @Stealthbomber16 i'm gonna replace out bye
    I was sad earlier too when everyone was making fun of me i didnt end up replacing out but srsly if u just vote MM i will wuv yewwwwww

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I’m pretty sure this is Gyrlander’s normal play regardless of alignment (except lurking that’s his scumtell). I’ve read enough games on him to see that, not to mention his rolecard seems pretty similar to mine. I’m pretty sure he’s been trying to solve the game though, in his own special way.

It was a few pages back, in essence it’s sort of like this honestly. But it’s okay if you didn’t address it now I suppose.

Well, That’s sort of why I feel the way I do, you faked your town self pretty damn well there sort of like what you’re doing now. I will learn how to evaluate you after this experience is over and I see your flip. I will have to think long and hard on it.
    Alright, so maybe you can explain to me your Interactions with Blink? His points seem pretty valid to me it seemed like you were discrediting him sort of like how you did to PTB, do you disagree or deny that? I suppose that’s what tipped me over the edge enough to read you like I do.

I am willing to discuss your overall thoughts .I’m paranoid of the next few nights and how it will go DEPENDING if you are really town or not. To me it feels like if you are SS with someone like Naz or Kenny and we get that lynch on Gyrlander and he flips Citizen then we are boned.

Of course it’s impossible to prove that it’s accurate, hence why it’s called a THEORY. Of course, that there is also just a theory… A GAME THEORY. Thanks for watching!
    "His own special way"? He's not that much a hiding player, when he solves, it's appearing, usually.

Forgive me for not going back in pages to find it ;P

I'm not faking it though.... AAAAAAAAA can you just NOT make me flip and see after the game that I am town???

PTB was discrediting himself. His exaggeration on his contribution to the good lynches was a good thing to push on. But here, I am legitimately pushing at Gyrlander's case and explaining why it is bad with a logical progression. If you go back to lynch fetish game I'm pretty sure you won't see such a progression. And yes, right now, I'm townpainting myself lol. Everything can have a town and a scum intent. You have to see which one it was by using the tells, and progression quality is a nice one IMO.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ autosaved post, my internet crashed earlier and I went to sleep. Back in the post now :P

Did you also think about if you get a lynch on me and that I flip town paranoid investigator? Like seriously, I don't get how I'm scummy, and I get even less how I'm scummier than Gyrlander. What do you think about my case on him?

Please don't lynch me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1604

LMAOOO wtf ok the rest of this thread is just talking shit about me
    I dont care about this game anymore @Stealthbomber16 i'm gonna replace out bye
    Just hold out for the day, SK gonna kill you tonight anyways. No one wants ti replace into that position

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I was sad earlier too when everyone was making fun of me i didnt end up replacing out but srsly if u just vote MM i will wuv yewwwwww

I also think this could be a fake attempt at appealing to emotions because naz knows the difference between a consig and a consort =D
    You're right on this.... AAAAAA I hope naz isn't scum ;-;
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1606

Also everyone who are like "I'LL REPLACE OUT!!!" as soon as something they don't like happens... Remember you are playing this for FUN. Nothing personal, this is the best sentence lol.

This also means that trash talking is not nice. Just reminding y'all.

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

You're right on this.... AAAAAA I hope naz isn't scum ;-;
    Lol fuck im so stoned right now, but 10/10 post lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Pretty sure the majority wants to lynch MM ! He was at L1 untill Aivion decided to be a party pooper lol =D <3 gG =P
    It's funny how I was a general townread until I decided to push at Gyrlander. Then I am instantly voted up to L-2 and even L-1, if AIVION hadn't had the sanity required to unvote me lol.

NOTICE HOW GYRLANDER WAS WIDELY SUSPECTED, YET WHEN I PUSH AT HIM I CAN'T GET HIM FURTHER THAN L-2, AND I SUDDENLY GO FROM WIDE TOWNREAD TO L-2/L-1 AND MAIN LYNCH TARGET.

WAKE UP

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

He didn't claim consig AT ALL LMAO fucking face palm thru my skull you ain't doing shit, no discussion from you whatsoever to solve the game, who we should lynch until your post after and no suggestions for what the power roles should be doing, ur just coming in like Oh i'm not being lynched! Oh i am being lynched! Oh i'm not reading can u repost?
    It's funny how I was a general townread until I decided to push at Gyrlander. Then I am instantly voted up to L-2 and even L-1, if AIVION hadn't had the sanity required to unvote me lol.

NOTICE HOW GYRLANDER WAS WIDELY SUSPECTED, YET WHEN I PUSH AT HIM I CAN'T GET HIM FURTHER THAN L-2, AND I SUDDENLY GO FROM WIDE TOWNREAD TO L-2/L-1 AND MAIN LYNCH TARGET.

WAKE UP
    Everytime you post size 7 messages you're scum.

YOU'RE LOCK SCUM NOW.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Now that you mention it he has had some instances of lurking but I dunno if it's considered HARD lurking.

Keep them coming I had more questons for you.

Also he's done some solviness. A bit, I feel like it was about as much as he did last game.

...hmm.
    During the entire D1, I didn't notice solviness from him. Only "stop trying to figure the setup". I think he was saying we should scum hunt normally, yet I didn't see scum hunting from him either. Also, he was a SCUM last game xD

You may be handsome but do you have handsome memory too? ;)

14. ISO #1614

WAKE UP
    It's L-4. AIVION and me are townreading each other. blink was suspecting you from the beggining. I voted you afterwards so you were at L-2. No reason to freak out like a little bitch. I've been at L-2 for a long time now, cutie.

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Everytime you post size 7 messages you're scum.

YOU'RE LOCK SCUM NOW.
    That's a lie. I can get SEVERAL games where I do it as town. If I find you some, will you reconsider or am I just wasting time?

17. ISO #1617

Yep i locked him in as scum long ago tho
    It just means that you're even worse at reading me than gyrlander, sir....

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

That's a lie. I can get SEVERAL games where I do it as town. If I find you some, will you reconsider or am I just wasting time?
    So you look for that but you won't look through the damn thread pertaining to this damn game.... Get lynched bro another scumslip LOL

20. ISO #1620

It's L-4. AIVION and me are townreading each other. blink was suspecting you from the beggining. I voted you afterwards so you were at L-2. No reason to freak out like a little bitch. I've been at L-2 for a long time now, cutie.
    Exactly, you've been at L-2 and your train has stalled. Blink did not fucking suspect me from the beginning, I was in his town block, you reality bender.

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

So you look for that but you won't look through the damn thread pertaining to this damn game.... Get lynched bro another scumslip LOL
    ???????????? how did I not look at the thread wtf? GO HOME YOU'RE DRUNK

24. ISO #1624

Exactly, you've been at L-2 and your train has stalled. Blink did not fucking suspect me from the beginning, I was in his town block, you reality bender.
    Ah, so blink is the one that has done suspicious actions but I'm the one you DESPERATELY wish to lynch!?!??!

25. ISO #1625

"His own special way"? He's not that much a hiding player, when he solves, it's appearing, usually.

I'm not faking it though.... AAAAAAAAA can you just NOT make me flip and see after the game that I am town???

PTB was discrediting himself. His exaggeration on his contribution to the good lynches was a good thing to push on. But here, I am legitimately pushing at Gyrlander's case and explaining why it is bad with a logical progression. If you go back to lynch fetish game I'm pretty sure you won't see such a progression. And yes, right now, I'm townpainting myself lol. Everything can have a town and a scum intent. You have to see which one it was by using the tells, and progression quality is a nice one IMO.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ autosaved post, my internet crashed earlier and I went to sleep. Back in the post now :P

Did you also think about if you get a lynch on me and that I flip town paranoid investigator? Like seriously, I don't get how I'm scummy, and I get even less how I'm scummier than Gyrlander. What do you think about my case on him?

Please don't lynch me.
    Won't go back in this damn game to supposedly prove his point. But will look through completely other games not even pertaining to this one to prove his innocence on a whim? LOL

26. ISO #1626

Nah, don't do the effort.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

@Cryptonic do us all a favor. When I'll flip fucking town paranoid investigator, SHOOT GYRLANDER TONIGHT.

27. ISO #1627

So it seems like gyrlander and aivion both badly want MM, naz and also me dead. That's all the TPRs here and there is 0 evidence of there even being more than one SS, who could be just a regular sk.
    If you're that badly against investigation and power roles it isn't towny. I'm not gonna support that and I still want Gyrlander lynched like this.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

I would be 100% convinced on lynching MM if it wasn't because of the Paranoid thing HUMMMM

It's disturbing. If we lynch MM and he flips Town I would ask Crypt to not shoot us but naz or Kenny. If you want to win with us, that is.
    If MM flips town I am literally confirmed non SS because he investigated me. Did you srsly skip that part?

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

Ah, so blink is the one that has done suspicious actions but I'm the one you DESPERATELY wish to lynch!?!??!
    LOLhahah look he's getting desperate. Mm you dug your own grave which I pointed out. I only town read you day 1. Then somewhere along the lines in day 2 you became the scummiest player I've ever seen in a forum Mafia game lol

32. ISO #1632

Won't go back in this damn game to supposedly prove his point. But will look through completely other games not even pertaining to this one to prove his innocence on a whim? LOL
    Even when I'm going to die, I scum hunt. His reason to lock me as scum, if I prove him it's FALSE, he will still have me lock scum. THINK man. THAT is a "scum slip" as you say, or more like scummy. I don't want to go back in the thread to find a post that AIVION himself said was pretty much the same thing than the posts I replied to.

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So it seems like gyrlander and aivion both badly want MM, naz and also me dead. That's all the TPRs here and there is 0 evidence of there even being more than one SS, who could be just a regular sk.
    If you're that badly against investigation and power roles it isn't towny. I'm not gonna support that and I still want Gyrlander lynched like this.
    Are you forgetting that we're in a Hidden setup that is supposed to be bullshit?

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

If you agree with me to lynch Kenny I'll try to avoid your lynch.
    NO YOU FUCKING FOOL I INVESTIGATED HIM AND HE'S NOT SS, IF I GET LYNCHED HE'S LITERALLY CONFIRMED TOWN YOU "/$!/%/!TQAGQEGAWGGE!!!!!!

T R I G G E R E D

Gyrlander is not stupid. He's scum.

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

You're much more suspicious than blink. If you flip SS I'm 90% sure Blink is scum with you. And I'm 89% sure you are both scum

41. ISO #1641

Even when I'm going to die, I scum hunt. His reason to lock me as scum, if I prove him it's FALSE, he will still have me lock scum. THINK man. THAT is a "scum slip" as you say, or more like scummy. I don't want to go back in the thread to find a post that AIVION himself said was pretty much the same thing than the posts I replied to.
    You trippin boo I already proved why you're scum

42. ISO #1642

What about it he could have rolled secret society paranoid investigator or some shit
    Yes, who detects his scummates, 10/10 MOST USEFUL ROLE EVER. The SS seems to be everyone's enemy. Why in the world would they have a fucking cop??!

43. ISO #1643

NO YOU FUCKING FOOL I INVESTIGATED HIM AND HE'S NOT SS, IF I GET LYNCHED HE'S LITERALLY CONFIRMED TOWN YOU "/$!/%/!TQAGQEGAWGGE!!!!!!

T R I G G E R E D

Gyrlander is not stupid. He's scum.
    Why are you so convinced your role lets you detect SS for sure? I'm quite interested in the word "PARANOID" being in your rolecard .

However, I'll admit I didnt have that in consideration lol.

44. ISO #1644

Yes, who detects his scummates, 10/10 MOST USEFUL ROLE EVER. The SS seems to be everyone's enemy. Why in the world would they have a fucking cop??!
    The setup is unknown how can you have so much speculation about it unless you have TMI

45. ISO #1645

Please don't lynch me.
    Well, I will admit he isn't solving to a certain degree, but I dunno about the rest of your points. I will admit that his level of solviness, if any, are almost the same as they are in the last game which could be looked at in a different degree.

Thats' okay I guess.

I dunno, you seem to be sort of flailing here. I mean it's not a bad move to defend yourself obviously but I dunno...

I don't remember PTB Discrediting himself. He was just attacking you and Me because I defended you from your roleslip (I ignored it since I felt like you were REALLY Towny to me I.E Same playstyle which we still do share yes. It was that moment that made me uneasy about reading you, and is what leads me to my reads on you now). I will admit I need to learn more about that. I keep on learning and this is a learning experience too.

If you legit flip town investigator, then I will more than likely die, and I would deserve it.

hmmm, you don't get how you're scummy? I find that a weird thing to say.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

46. ISO #1646

Let's be clear: I town-read AIVION and blinkskater.

I literally scumread everyone else (naz, Kenny, MM and Cryptonic)

Let's believe Crypt being Mafia Consigliere for now. And let's hope he can win with us, he won't be the lynch today.

MM is giving basically everyone who I townread scum vibes. He's being townread by my scum reads. The only thing that makes me feel reluctant about lynching him is the fact of the word "Paranoid" with Cryptonic. I do not make my mind about that...

We have naz, who (i think) claimed Town Lookout and knows Crypt killed Distorted last night. She isn't giving me good vibes, and her rolecard feels suspicious.

I do not think SS only ability is to night kill someone and that's it...

47. ISO #1647

You trippin boo I already proved why you're scum
    You didn't prove shit lol and this discussion is getting seriously disappointing and OMGUSsy from both sides, the next step is ad hominems and I refuse to go there.

Step 1.a.: Lynch me, see my flip
    Step 1.b.: Be wise and lynch Gyrlander

Step 2.a.: Crypt shoots Gyrlander, then you take a close look at Blink because he's highly likely to be gyrlander's scummate
    Step 2.b.: I am confirmed town, so is Kenny, and I will have investigated Blinkskater, so I will know what to do at this point

Step 3.a.: You are at a risky position, probably MYLO or LYLO... I don't know what will happen then
    Step 3.b.: Town wins, if game isn't finished it means Crypt can't win with us

There you go, game plan.

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

You didn't prove shit lol and this discussion is getting seriously disappointing and OMGUSsy from both sides, the next step is ad hominems and I refuse to go there.

Step 1.a.: Lynch me, see my flip
    Step 1.b.: Be wise and lynch Gyrlander

Step 2.a.: Crypt shoots Gyrlander, then you take a close look at Blink because he's highly likely to be gyrlander's scummate
    Step 2.b.: I am confirmed town, so is Kenny, and I will have investigated Blinkskater, so I will know what to do at this point

Step 3.a.: You are at a risky position, probably MYLO or LYLO... I don't know what will happen then
    Step 3.b.: Town wins, if game isn't finished it means Crypt can't win with us

There you go, game plan.

STEP 69:

We lynch Gyrlander, see that he's Town Citizen. Our whole plan goes to shit and we fall into despair. JUNKO ENOSHIMA WINS.

I mean... SS WINS.

50. ISO #1650