Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I feel a connection, this is my greatest obsession.
    Kay, say no more. I get it

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #704

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Why? Was it because I was AFK?

You know 24 hour days are a tad bit hard on people who work/sleep/have a family most of the 24 hours.

Pegs me the wrong way that you'd want to kill said players.

Unless that's just the meta, and whichcase I wholeheartedly disagree and may quit playing FM's if lynching AFK's Who at least TRY to play is a normality.
    no. it is because you asked to be lynched and said you are OK with it. as a town knowing u are town u are agreeing to lynching a 100% confirmed town. I do not find that town aligned AT ALL.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #705
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    MM and Mag bussing with fluff
    Kenny was open-wolfing with that claim of his being an anti-blackmailer role. Esp. in suggestion to blink.

6. ISO #706

I see, Up to you if you can (will) reveal the specifics.

I do have a couple questions for you though (If these were revealed earlier then I apologize I didn't read the whole game)

- Do you have an idea on how this game could be stationed? Any idea on what we're facing? I think I remember reading that you know there's Triad... Why say that?
    - What's your thought process on how we should scumhunt people here? As far as I'm thinking that would be hard. I don't know what scum even is, so how can I hunt for it? The only thing I can think of is if someone slips additional information, otherwise I dunno what kind of agenda-style things I should be looking out for if there's no real implication of what the scum team is or what it is. I'd think cults that can convert would act differently in accordance to Scum teams like Mafia that just want to kill the townies and gain Majority.

I am semi-new to Cults in FM (The hidden setup was the only thing and I didn't even know til the end if there WAS cults)

Also, I wonder if there is a Triad/Mafia, if they can recruit players too (Like a Yakuza role)

hmm..
    We are facing two scum teams. And I think there could be more scums potentially since my rolecard says that i must eliminate evildoers, and that this "includes" the Secret Society and any members of the triad. It doesn't say there aren't more, but we dont have less for sure.

Yep that's why I'm trying to solve the setup first and scumhunt after.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Of course I was, I find Distorted's argument of you and me being scum mates together pulled out of thin air though.

I guess if you believe that we are a trio of scum mates then sure, I'll buy that you meant it, Distorted.
    Thank you. You're welcome to be my second town-read.

CURRENT TOWN CIRCLE:

NOCTIZ AIVION GYRLANDER

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no. it is because you asked to be lynched and said you are OK with it. as a town knowing u are town u are agreeing to lynching a 100% confirmed town. I do not find that town aligned AT ALL.
    I actually said that because I'm not even sure how lynchings work, and with my pathetic role (that is easily vulnerable to cults if there are any) I feel like I'd be the better experiment on what happens when we're voted up, if it's even a lynch or whatever.

If this was a normal game, I'd NEVER say that as town, so then okay I get your read then.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #709

im fine with aivion because hes going to be a null slot most of the game. but i really want him to have time to claim if he is like, a godly TPR or something
    Distorted pushing someone who he sees as nullslot.
    We gain absolutely nothing from lynching a nullread and the last time I played with distorted he kept saying that too. Stop going for the low hanging fruit ffs

10. ISO #710

HOWEVER, Aivions saying "i may quit FM" and that frustration in that post I highly, HIGHLY town read. almost everyone who is newer to FM or coming back always makes that comment of wanting to quit when they are town and being scumread. its frustrating af and i have seen this pattern many times, never seen it from scum yet.

11. ISO #711

HOWEVER, Aivions saying "i may quit FM" and that frustration in that post I highly, HIGHLY town read. almost everyone who is newer to FM or coming back always makes that comment of wanting to quit when they are town and being scumread. its frustrating af and i have seen this pattern many times, never seen it from scum yet.
    You are townreading AIVION? No, you can go fuck yourself. You continue scumreading and screaming like a dying rat.

12. ISO #712
    Ganelon

@blinkskater do you have any idea if the scum team know who you. are, or at least are aware. of your abilities?

13. ISO #713

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We are facing two scum teams. And I think there could be more scums potentially since my rolecard says that i must eliminate evildoers, and that this "includes" the Secret Society and any members of the triad. It doesn't say there aren't more, but we dont have less for sure.

Yep that's why I'm trying to solve the setup first and scumhunt after.
    I'd like to help with that.

You say there's two scum teams.... How do you know that? Is one of them Triad? If so, the other MUST be a cult then.. Which is scary.

My rolecard also says I must eliminate evildoers, so I can attest to that. You said your rolecard doesn't dictate that you are town. Does that mean you're neutral...?

Also, I'm curious on what you think happens at the EoD with votes and stuff. Are we certain it's #2 is lynched? could it be possible it's the LEAST voted person? Or someone who isn't voted at all?

Do they die you think? Or does "something else" happen?

14. ISO #714

Ding ding ding aivion now in the town circle

15. ISO #715

I'm going to that

@Kenny tell us more about the info you have. You said you could become immune to speech control. Are you allowed to tell us more? If so, please tell us more, if not, say cupcake XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717
    Ganelon

??????????

18. ISO #718

You are townreading AIVION? No, you can go fuck yourself. You continue scumreading and screaming like a dying rat.
    LOL
    ------------------

I'm not buying that MM TPR claim, especially the way it went down and while I do have a townread on Mago currently, I don't trust MM and Dist. Feel like I've been seeing connections there since the beginning. Since I'll be leaving soon I'll let you know ahead that my vote will stick with MM for today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

19. ISO #719

Thank you. You're welcome to be my second town-read.

CURRENT TOWN CIRCLE:

NOCTIZ AIVION GYRLANDER
    Can I be the Rainbow read instead? I want to feel FABULOUS!

:P

20. ISO #720

I'd like to help with that.

You say there's two scum teams.... How do you know that? Is one of them Triad? If so, the other MUST be a cult then.. Which is scary.

My rolecard also says I must eliminate evildoers, so I can attest to that. You said your rolecard doesn't dictate that you are town. Does that mean you're neutral...?

Also, I'm curious on what you think happens at the EoD with votes and stuff. Are we certain it's #2 is lynched? could it be possible it's the LEAST voted person? Or someone who isn't voted at all?

Do they die you think? Or does "something else" happen?

And I think there could be more scums potentially since my rolecard says that i must eliminate evildoers, and that this "includes" the Secret Society and any members of the triad.
    This is what I said. I don't know more. All I know is that those two factions are evil and must die. The word "include" was used in my rolecard.

I had skipped the word Town... lol I am a town power role, I confirm that I am town aligned. Already said that earlier xD

I don't know. Blink only knows the truth apparently, but he cannot tell us more...

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I cant say my actual role but i'm town aligned, if i say my role outloud it's an insta modkill.

But i basically have a day abillity, host gave me one of the scums....
    Blink claimed to be scum there.
    Literally everything he did can be safely considered anti town then imo

23. ISO #723

Wait...

I USE THE POWER OF VOTE

-vote

@Stealthbomber16
    All praise the Furry Mayor thing.

Lead us O wise one.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Wait...

I USE THE POWER OF VOTE

-vote

@Stealthbomber16
    Okay I think Gyrlander is something wild that needs to die.

26. ISO #726

Dude you know inserting video's like that is broken.

I'll follow the link though since I can at least see that.

27. ISO #727

Ok listen up fellas i made everything that i said today up in my head. I wanted to "town hunt" and not scumhunt. I now have a large enough townpool, that by POE i have pegged the scum.... Mag, MM, Distorted, Blink, Naz, Aivion. ALL TOWN ALIGNED BASED OFF MY GAMBIT. We just lynch/ kill from everyone in that (non town) pool. enjoy my friends enjoy.

28. ISO #728
    Ganelon

Ok listen up fellas i made everything that i said today up in my head. I wanted to "town hunt" and not scumhunt. I now have a large enough townpool, that by POE i have pegged the scum.... Mag, MM, Distorted, Blink, Naz, Aivion. ALL TOWN ALIGNED BASED OFF MY GAMBIT. We just lynch/ kill from everyone in that (non town) pool. enjoy my friends enjoy.
    I fucking hate. you.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

LOL
    ------------------

I'm not buying that MM TPR claim, especially the way it went down and while I do have a townread on Mago currently, I don't trust MM and Dist. Feel like I've been seeing connections there since the beginning. Since I'll be leaving soon I'll let you know ahead that my vote will stick with MM for today.
    -vote Noctiz
    Let's just get rid of that guy and see about Gyrlander's ability...

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Town
    MM - primarily due to his town slip (even retracted he still said it) and activity of trying to solve and move game forward
    Mag - slighlty off not as strong a townred but seems to be working together and moving things forward.
    Blink - ayyyyyyy crazy shit man
    Aivion - true frustration on the reads on him and discouragement with FM in general
    naz - blocking mag and just getting angry af for being misread as scum lol
    Cryptonic - important town, is revealing tomorrow.

Close to Scum
    Kenny - more PoE here I would consider him more a null read
    NoctiZ - shows resistance but seems to be pushing for info where it desreves. so i do go back and forth. his push on MM is what i see scummiest.

Scum
    Gyrlander - not working with people well, and just being hard to deal with. also showing scum meta (refusing to lynch ppl, never seen it as town from him)

33. ISO #733

Okay I think Gyrlander is something wild that needs to die.
    Would you like to engage with me in discussion?

It would help me in trying to read you because, cmon now..

I still find it hard to read you

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Nvm, I read that wrong sry
    You read a lot of stuff wrong. Like me saying that "there might be no scums"... lol

36. ISO #736

Do you see the surprise on my face? No? Good, 'cause there's none. Lmao.

Although you know, I'm gonna have to mark down some scum credit behind your name for that gambit.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #737

..........rofl are u still dying??

38. ISO #738

Do you see the surprise on my face? No? Good, 'cause there's none. Lmao.

Although you know, I'm gonna have to mark down some scum credit behind your name for that gambit.
    +1

He literally claimed that he had "limited posts" but used some of them to say jackshit. Yeah... no.

39. ISO #739

Oh... I'm a bit dissapointed.

I wanted to see some day shooting action.

At least your not dieing at night because bullshit, lol.

Does that mean voting you as #1 was a lie too? Should I stop doing that then?

40. ISO #740

Would you like to engage with me in discussion?

It would help me in trying to read you because, cmon now..

I still find it hard to read you
    Yes I would like to because I still don't have a legit read on you, even if I'm sheeping Distorted XD

I think I am going to claim my full role before that though

41. ISO #741

I can actually see it correctly lol.
    Wtf?

Maybe it's my browser then xD

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

Yes I would like to because I still don't have a legit read on you, even if I'm sheeping Distorted XD

I think I am going to claim my full role before that though
    ANSWER MY LAST POST THAT I ADDRESSED TO YOU THEN LAZY BONES!

xD

44. ISO #744

Oh wait what.......... You.......................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GET YOUR VOTES OFF BLINK XD

So you're not dying?

45. ISO #745

I mean, this situation being the way it is I actually do feel good about going through with the blink lynch. That was just anti-town and created a point of confusion and now he'll probably hope to ride it out until the end because he claims this was super pro-town.

-vote blinkskater

Good thing I was still around. I'll be getting back to you next day, MM..
    ah fuck.

46. ISO #746

ANSWER MY LAST POST THAT I ADDRESSED TO YOU THEN LAZY BONES!

xD
    I already did, READ YOU LAZY EYES!!!! And eat your carrots for better sight :P

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

I mean, this situation being the way it is I actually do feel good about going through with the blink lynch. That was just anti-town and created a point of confusion and now he'll probably hope to ride it out until the end because he claims this was super pro-town.

-vote blinkskater

That's a possibility honestly.

I still want him to at LEAST explain the whole "#1 votes and #2 die" thing, if that wasn't apart of the Gambit.

Because it's still a mystery on how lynches work. IF they lynch at all.

49. ISO #749

-vote blinkskater

Just NO. It was very protown. It fits blink's town meta VERY HARD. You scumpaint everything that's protown: trying to solve the setup, pressuring people, and making a town core. BEGONE.

50. ISO #750

That's a possibility honestly.

I still want him to at LEAST explain the whole "#1 votes and #2 die" thing, if that wasn't apart of the Gambit.

Because it's still a mystery on how lynches work. IF they lynch at all.
    I'm pretty sure this was part of the gambit and his intention was to always reveal before the end so we could switch to the already prepared second vote train so as not to actually lynch blink himself.
    ah fuck.