S-FM the secret society - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM the secret society

Is the secret society a fucking furry world LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    reveal as scum really fast, type

I REVEAL AS SCUM
    Um, what?

xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Well, as blink said there is no need for me revealing again.
    Does this mean you were ever scum this game?

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

You landed in the Furry Paradise. Secret Society is just a random shitty name SB16 decide to give this name. Would you believe me if I got just a powerful role that has the word "Furry" in it and is able of changing the game like 180º?
    Say hi to the Furry Lord Gyrlander or something like that lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #659

Just don't type "IM SCUM".

Or do it, if you don't want to be lynched by this angry mob.
    How are they an angry mob?

Btw, did you read what I said to you in the beginning parts? Do you think this setup has a possibility of being like that game?

Just remembered what it was called a bit earlier: RLVG'S Hidden Setup. Good times

Still feel bad about fucking you over in that game.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Um, what?

xD
    Do it lol

12. ISO #662

Scum -> Town
    MM - Kenny - Cryptonic - AIVION (gained towncred by Gyr association) (.. all the others not mentioned) - Magoroth

I feel a bit off about Crypt because his way of claiming to be of importance nearing the day's end seems a bit sus to me. Giving him the benefit of doubt for the moment since he isn't very active however.

Kenny I don't feel good about because he keeps misreading or maybe intentionally misdirecting what people say. Since I've not seen great contributions apart from that he's quite low on my list at the moment. Only slightly scummier than the yellows though.

MM is just scum for being fake and intentionally confusing. When I had my vote on MM earlier the response that came was okay, but leave off the pressure and suddenly MM doesn't know what to do anymore and goes full retard. Lots of sheeping Distorted's posts IMO while not being able to scumhunt himself. Both his votes were an OMGUS vote on me and also an OMGUS vote on naz and that only fell off because Mago and Distorted townread Naz after that back and forth.
    Besides that I only see MM theorizing over any little thing which provides no real advantage to us. We need to primarily focus on figuring out who scum is, the setup is second. Looking back at the Reality Bender game, the focus on the setup completely misled everyone until it was too late. Thus I see MM's attempts as intentionally misleading the town, therefore scummy.

I don't have enough time for an ISO until the day ends but I'm pretty firm in my read here after how the rest of the day went.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'll be going to bed in like half an hour so I won't be around for EOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    How are they an angry mob?

Btw, did you read what I said to you in the beginning parts? Do you think this setup has a possibility of being like that game?

Just remembered what it was called a bit earlier: RLVG'S Hidden Setup. Good times

Still feel bad about fucking you over in that game.
    OOOH. Yes, I remember. I was a Cultist Drug Dealer and sent you a feedback about receiving a vest. Then I told you that I was some kind of Blacksmith that could side with the person who I gave my vest. However, you refused to do it and lynch the other guy and fucked me -.-.

I should have made you receive a new rolecard now that I think of it.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #664

rofl blinks not serious about the post........ lol its not important =P haha
    BUT BUT BUT

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I can only swap the known scums alignment into town, but only if he reveals as scum, i can NOT reveal him, if he dies not reveal i have the option to use a 1 shot gun and kill him but it will also kill myself in the process, and there is a 50/50 chance the bullet ricochetes and hits ANOTHER confirmed towny.
    OH! That's fucking crazy dude!

I REVEAL AS SCUM

I guess I'll do that then.

16. ISO #666

OOOH. Yes, I remember. I was a Cultist Drug Dealer and sent you a feedback about receiving a vest. Then I told you that I was some kind of Blacksmith that could side with the person who I gave my vest. However, you refused to do it and lynch the other guy and fucked me -.-.

I should have made you receive a new rolecard now that I think of it.
    Maybe you should of.

I pussied out and I could of joined your cult. Instead I went with Mason.

#Regrets

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Scum -> Town
    MM - Kenny - Cryptonic - AIVION (gained towncred by Gyr association) (.. all the others not mentioned) - Magoroth

I feel a bit off about Crypt because his way of claiming to be of importance nearing the day's end seems a bit sus to me. Giving him the benefit of doubt for the moment since he isn't very active however.

Kenny I don't feel good about because he keeps misreading or maybe intentionally misdirecting what people say. Since I've not seen great contributions apart from that he's quite low on my list at the moment. Only slightly scummier than the yellows though.

MM is just scum for being fake and intentionally confusing. When I had my vote on MM earlier the response that came was okay, but leave off the pressure and suddenly MM doesn't know what to do anymore and goes full retard. Lots of sheeping Distorted's posts IMO while not being able to scumhunt himself. Both his votes were an OMGUS vote on me and also an OMGUS vote on naz and that only fell off because Mago and Distorted townread Naz after that back and forth.
    Besides that I only see MM theorizing over any little thing which provides no real advantage to us. We need to primarily focus on figuring out who scum is, the setup is second. Looking back at the Reality Bender game, the focus on the setup completely misled everyone until it was too late. Thus I see MM's attempts as intentionally misleading the town, therefore scummy.

I don't have enough time for an ISO until the day ends but I'm pretty firm in my read here after how the rest of the day went.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'll be going to bed in like half an hour so I won't be around for EOD.
    Great. Listen, I am something important, can you just NOT KILL ME please??? I claim TPR.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You can’t use catapults in a building with a roof, which I stated you were in during the lore. How’d you even get that thing in here anyw

zzzvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvv

pń ̷ɹᴉ̴ɔɥ͘ʇǝ͏sʇ҉ ɯ̡ᴉ̷ɹ͘ ̛ǝ͜ᴉu̢ Ⅎ̶ɹǝ͜n̸p͢ǝ͟uɯɐɥl͡
    I̧ɯ͜ ∀u̴ƃǝsᴉ͝ɔ̨ɥʇ ̶p͟ǝɹ Ⅎ̴ǝᴉu̸pǝ zn͞

kkkakakkkkkkknnnnnnnnniiiiiii
    vvrvvv

Du richtest mir ein Freudenmahl
    Im Angesicht der Feinde zu

In case anyone wonders.
    Reading the rest now.

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673
    Ganelon

u shoulda let me fight for u instead of outting urself =(
    what are you talking about, MM is obvious TPR. he doesn't even need to claim

24. ISO #674

Do you remember when I said that you get crazy about everything? YES...
    Btw I just noticed you are super adamant about me being town and you may have the same role as me..

Curious, why do you say that?

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676
    Ganelon

Also, you guys are wrong. Revealing as "Scum" won't work. ;)
    How the fuck would you know that

27. ISO #677

but thats why we love MM. shits always interesting lol
    lol ♥

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

im sorry, noctiz and gyrlanderr both on MM just looks susp as hell lol its almost like open wolfing to the point they cant both be scum
    Okay, but AIVION and Gyrlander somehow is not?
    ah fuck.

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682
    Ganelon

then why is he tied for being #2 on the lynching? lol
    Town Syndrome

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Du richtest mir ein Freudenmahl
    Im Angesicht der Feinde zu

In case anyone wonders.
    Reading the rest now.
    Heil Kaiser!

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OKAY EVERYONE STOP.

Solve the fucking cyphers. Give your infos in your rolecard that are useful. Add whatever information you can. And for now, just stop calling names on everyone. We don't even know how we can get rid of scum, especially if blink tells the truth and that the top voted doesn't get lynched.
    "solve the cyphers"
    "Stop calling ppl names"
    "We don't know if there's scum"

He literally said his rolecard lets him 100% know that we have triad. MM is definitely scum.

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

what are you talking about, MM is obvious TPR. he doesn't even need to claim
    ^^

Should I claim what I do exactly? It ain't wild lol.

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Great. Listen, I am something important, can you just NOT KILL ME please??? I claim TPR.
    I see, Up to you if you can (will) reveal the specifics.

I do have a couple questions for you though (If these were revealed earlier then I apologize I didn't read the whole game)

- Do you have an idea on how this game could be stationed? Any idea on what we're facing? I think I remember reading that you know there's Triad... Why say that?
    - What's your thought process on how we should scumhunt people here? As far as I'm thinking that would be hard. I don't know what scum even is, so how can I hunt for it? The only thing I can think of is if someone slips additional information, otherwise I dunno what kind of agenda-style things I should be looking out for if there's no real implication of what the scum team is or what it is. I'd think cults that can convert would act differently in accordance to Scum teams like Mafia that just want to kill the townies and gain Majority.

I am semi-new to Cults in FM (The hidden setup was the only thing and I didn't even know til the end if there WAS cults)

Also, I wonder if there is a Triad/Mafia, if they can recruit players too (Like a Yakuza role)

hmm..

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695
    Ganelon

Kenny, type ​I reveal as scum.

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

Asshole weren't you townreading me?
    Of course I was, I find Distorted's argument of you and me being scum mates together pulled out of thin air though.

I guess if you believe that we are a trio of scum mates then sure, I'll buy that you meant it, Distorted.
    ah fuck.

48. ISO #698

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    "solve the cyphers"
    "Stop calling ppl names"
    "We don't know if there's scum"

He literally said his rolecard lets him 100% know that we have triad. MM is definitely scum.
    I said we don't know HOW TO GET RID OF SCUM. READ MY POST FOR GODS SAKE.

49. ISO #699

hence why i have been watning to lynch aivion most of this EoD but switched to gyrlander after he refuses to reveal as scum >=O
    Why? Was it because I was AFK?

You know 24 hour days are a tad bit hard on people who work/sleep/have a family most of the 24 hours.

Pegs me the wrong way that you'd want to kill said players.

Unless that's just the meta, and whichcase I wholeheartedly disagree and may quit playing FM's if lynching AFK's Who at least TRY to play is a normality.

50. ISO #700